Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Go down
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 6379
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

availability Empty availability

on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 2:42 pm
Ebook should be available by Friday (Sydney time) through Amazon and Smashwords.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

availability Empty Re: availability

on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 12:36 am
greg parker wrote:Ebook should be available by Friday (Sydney time) through Amazon and Smashwords.


 cheers
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

availability Empty Re: availability

on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:06 am
Greg,

Just out of curiosity, how many pages did the book end up being? Sorry if you've already answered this before.
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 6379
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

availability Empty Re: availability

on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:45 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Greg,

Just out of curiosity, how many pages did the book end up being? Sorry if you've already answered this before.
Hasan, ebooks are deceptive regarding size. Some use big print and large spacing to make them look much bigger than what they really are, but more usually, they appear smaller than they would in paperback because everything gets compressed. A better guide is word count. Mine is 48,001 words. 

The average book is 80 to 90 k in word count - so this is a bit more than half the size of the average book, but will end up a third of the combine book when it comes out. In short, the full thing will be a bit bigger than average. 

Hop that makes sense.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 6379
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

availability Empty Re: availability

on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 6:26 pm
Ebook should now be available tomorrow from through Amazon and a day or two after that through B & N, Smashwords and Apple.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
Stan Dane
Stan Dane
Posts : 3552
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 67
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

availability Empty Re: availability

on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 3:03 am
greg parker wrote:Ebook should now be available tomorrow from through Amazon and a day or two after that through B & N, Smashwords and Apple.
Whoo hoo! It's on the streets of Amazon and I have a copy!
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 6379
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

availability Empty Re: availability

on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 6:32 am
Stan Dane wrote:
greg parker wrote:Ebook should now be available tomorrow from through Amazon and a day or two after that through B & N, Smashwords and Apple.
Whoo hoo! It's on the streets of Amazon and I have a copy!
Thanks Stan. Should also be available through B & N, Smashwords and Apple within a day or two. 

http://www.amazon.com/Harvey-Oswalds-Cold-Assassination-Reinvestigated-ebook/dp/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394563754&sr=1-1

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

availability Empty Re: availability

on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:12 am
Congratulations on getting it out, Greg! Just a couple of days shy from my one year anniversary of being a member of the forum. It's a perfect anniversary "gift"  Very Happy 

Unfortunately, I don't think I can start reading it any time soon, as I have to work on my follow-up essay to my review of With Malice. I will definitely be reviewing it on my blog once I finish reading it. Again, congratulations!
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
Posts : 1899
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

availability Empty Re: availability

on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:14 am
greg parker wrote:Hasan, ebooks are deceptive regarding size. Some use big print and large spacing to make them look much bigger than what they really are, but more usually, they appear smaller than they would in paperback because everything gets compressed. A better guide is word count. Mine is 48,001 words. 

The average book is 80 to 90 k in word count - so this is a bit more than half the size of the average book, but will end up a third of the combine book when it comes out. In short, the full thing will be a bit bigger than average. 

Hop that makes sense.

It does make sense, Greg. Thanks for that.
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 6379
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 62
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

availability Empty Re: availability

on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 8:27 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:
greg parker wrote:Hasan, ebooks are deceptive regarding size. Some use big print and large spacing to make them look much bigger than what they really are, but more usually, they appear smaller than they would in paperback because everything gets compressed. A better guide is word count. Mine is 48,001 words. 

The average book is 80 to 90 k in word count - so this is a bit more than half the size of the average book, but will end up a third of the combine book when it comes out. In short, the full thing will be a bit bigger than average. 

Hop that makes sense.

It does make sense, Greg. Thanks for that.
FWIW Amazon has it as approx 203 pages.

_________________
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
              Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me


"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

https://gregrparker.com
Sponsored content

availability Empty Re: availability

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum