REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    Magic Bullet (moi) vs Joe G Biles (2002)Mon 25 Dec 2023, 9:57 amEd.Ledoux
    From Malcolm BluntFri 03 Nov 2023, 7:49 pmbarto
    A TALL TALE HEART ( Will Always Tell Tales on You)Fri 27 Oct 2023, 9:37 pmalex_wilson
    the assassination of Luis Donaldo ColosioThu 19 Oct 2023, 12:37 pmgreg_parker
    THE DUUM- WITZ HORROR. A TRUE STORY Sat 05 Aug 2023, 10:33 pmalex_wilson
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    StanDane
    StanDane
    https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa! Empty They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!

Tue 29 Jul 2014, 4:41 pm
    This "song" came out in the US in the summer of 1966. It was kind of a novelty, then after a few weeks it fell of the charts because most radio programmers were uncomfortable with it for various reasons. It was quickly pulled in my local area because right during this time, Richard Speck murdered eight student nurses in Chicago, which wasn't terribly far from where I lived, and the song bothered a lot of people. The "B" side of the single is simply the "A" side played in reverse.

It's some weird shit, but hell, it was the 1960s.

TerryWMartin
    TerryWMartin
    http://martianpublishing.com

They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa! Empty Re: They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!

Tue 29 Jul 2014, 10:27 pm
    Weird, yeah.

I considered it my theme song for several years. But then I lived just outside Washington DC where I guess it was more appropriate.