REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023 - 8:33Ed.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023 - 6:46Tony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023 - 5:23Tony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023 - 5:14greg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023 - 1:22Ed.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallFri 29 Dec 2023 - 20:33barto
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023 - 14:24Tony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3  +Lankford  paine  11  Humor  Theory  zapruder  prayer  Mason  9  tippit  David  Darnell  Lifton  beckley  Lankford  4  2  fritz  Floor  doyle  3a  hosty  frazier  tsbd  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Boston Globe Ridicules JFK Researchers Empty Boston Globe Ridicules JFK Researchers

Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 17:02
Quite a crazy article from the Boston Globe newspaper.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/10/10/research-jfk-assassination-reddit-style/FsftpOBCc3nd7ATKI8OZZI/story.html#comments

Boston Globe Ridicules JFK Researchers Empty Re: Boston Globe Ridicules JFK Researchers

Mon 13 Oct 2014 - 14:35
Unfortunately, it is par for the course. Officials have never like being questioned in the face of their deficient claims. 

Seemingly it is always the tactic of quoting the most unsubstantiated and biased comments to support their view. 

While indeed some conspiracy advocates are not credible, neither are a significant amount of officials, Commission supporters, and contending evidence. 

While I did notice the cut and paste job of the comments, I did not see any evidence presented. I suppose not clarity but calumny is their alleged intent.

It must be quite reassuring to believe one knows all the answers without actually doing the research to arrive at them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum