REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  beckley  Lankford  fritz  Humor  11  tsbd  Mason  paine  prayer  David  tippit  Lifton  zapruder  Weigman  2  4  3a  +Lankford  Theory  3  doyle  Floor  9  Darnell  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Who Dat?

+6
Eric47d
barto
TerryWMartin
Vinny
Tony Krome
Ed.Ledoux
10 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Who Dat?  - Page 6 Empty Who Dat?

Fri 15 Dec 2023, 8:04 am
First topic message reminder :

Alyea Film, 
Reporters(?), Baker, Truly, and Campbell are discussing having just seen Oswald 

"WE SAW HIM IN A SMALL STORAGE ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR. THEN WE NOTICED HE WAS GONE. "

MR CAMPBELL ADDED. "OF COURSE, MR OSWALD AND THE OTHERS WERE ON THEIR LUNCH HOUR BUT HE DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE BUILDING AND WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE." 

Plus behind Ochus is a warehouse worker standing around looking like he's waiting to go back to work?
Not involved in the conversation, not interested in the Cop and Big Wigs pow wow.Who Dat?  - Page 6 Scre1027
Who Dat?  - Page 6 Scre1025
Who Dat?  - Page 6 Scre1026
Who dat?
Does he look Oswaldish, same hairline. Has warehousemen type clothing on.

Who Dat?  - Page 6 Scre1028

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Who Dat?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Dat?

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 1:18 pm
Yes and Molina had joined the pow wow.
So Truly wasnt at that time running off to get Oswalds physical attributes.
And Campbell was still hanging around down on the first floor, all were entertaining police and everybody with taies of shots fired from the West of the building.
Very interesting
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 1:26 pm
It appears that Truly and Campbell spent quite a while in that corner.

Still have to determine if Baker met Sawyer at the freight elevators on 4th. 

Mr. BAKER - The next thing that I noticed was Inspector Sawyer, he was on one of those floors there, he is a police inspector.
Mr. DULLES - City of Dallas Police?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. And he was on, I really didn't notice which floor he was on, but that is the first thing I saw as we descended how this freight elevator, you know, it has got these picket boards in front of it and it has got it open so far, and it seemed to me like we stopped for a moment and I spoke to him and I told him that I had been to the roof, and there wasn't anything on the roof that would indicate anybody being up there, and then we started on down.
Mr. BELIN - Did you stay on the elevator while you spoke to him?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Do you remember what floor it was that you spoke to him on or how many floors down that you went from the top before you saw him?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir; not at that time. It seemed to me like it was on either the third or the fourth floor.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 1:33 pm
Tony Krome wrote:Turner goes to Parkland, returns to Elm to search a boxcar, then enters the TSBD. So Baker is well gone by this point. Must be closing in on 1pm.
He says he got to the TSBD from Parkland 10 or 15 minutes after "it happened" (presumably the assassination) - and that they left Parkland only a "couple of minutes" after arriving. 

Based on that. he could have been inside by around 12:45. Just before Kaminski and Truly set up to vet people to leave. 

12:45 is THE crucial time. It is the time a worker changes from being on their own free time and back onto company time - which means being in the building. Oswald can now be released to leave and then reported as missing.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 1:38 pm
Tony Krome wrote:It appears that Truly and Campbell spent quite a while in that corner.

Still have to determine if Baker met Sawyer at the freight elevators on 4th. 

Mr. BAKER - The next thing that I noticed was Inspector Sawyer, he was on one of those floors there, he is a police inspector.
Mr. DULLES - City of Dallas Police?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. And he was on, I really didn't notice which floor he was on, but that is the first thing I saw as we descended how this freight elevator, you know, it has got these picket boards in front of it and it has got it open so far, and it seemed to me like we stopped for a moment and I spoke to him and I told him that I had been to the roof, and there wasn't anything on the roof that would indicate anybody being up there, and then we started on down.
Mr. BELIN - Did you stay on the elevator while you spoke to him?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Do you remember what floor it was that you spoke to him on or how many floors down that you went from the top before you saw him?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir; not at that time. It seemed to me like it was on either the third or the fourth floor.

This is a prime example of how bad the WC was.

He said on 11/22 that he stopped someone on the 3rd or 4th floor stairwell who Truly identified as an employee.

He then says to the WC he spots Inspector Sawyer on the 3rd or 4th floor as he is descending on the elevator. 

Surely that was worth drilling into a little?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 2:06 pm
Greg,

Re Turner; I took into account that he said he was at Parkland as limo was unloaded.

Re Baker; At least we know that Baker didn't confuse the 3rd or 4th floor with the 2nd.
Tony Krome
Tony Krome

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pm
Vicki Adams said in 1966, how about the people that testified that Baker and Truly didn't enter the building until 3 to 4 minutes afterwards.

Well, that works a treat for this thread.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum