REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  Floor  4  David  11  paine  doyle  Weigman  Humor  Mason  3  hosty  Lifton  9  Theory  3a  beckley  tippit  Lankford  fritz  prayer  +Lankford  zapruder  2  Darnell  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

+13
TerryWMartin
StanDane
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
steely_dan
barto
The_Prodigal_Son
BC_II
Ed.Ledoux
Hasan Yusuf
Steve_Thomas
Faroe Islander
Vinny
17 posters
Go down
Vinny

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  Empty Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm
From the webs forum.
[url=http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html]http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13292540-did-oswald-deny-living-at-1026-n-beckley-.html[/url]

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=54136632&size=small&861497
Greg
Site Owner

According to Jim Leavelle he did.

Casting his mind back 50 years once more, Jim recalls how Oswald began to spin lies during his interviews.
“He gave me a phoney address,” he says. “And even though we had so many witnesses he denied any involvement in the murder of Tippit – but that was all about him setting up his alibi.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/james-leavelle-arrested-jfk-assassin-2711431

Let me state at the outset that I think Leavelle is full of shit - even if he is a good ol' Texas boy wearing a friggin Stetson (yes I hear it all the time. So and so is telling the truth... he's a good old-fashioned Texan, straight as an arrow). Leavelle claimed in this interview that he inerrogated Oswald prior to handing him over to Fritz. But there is not a skerrick of support for that. Nothing. Yet it is more than possible that Oswald denied living at 1026 N. Beckley. I mean, that's just one question - hardly an interrogation.  And tho Leavelle bats it aside as part of Oswald's devious scheme to have an alibi for Tippit (hey, I wasn't in that area - I live at_____________) what if it was the truth? 

--

http://gregparke4.wix.com/gregrparker

December 26, 2015 at 4:26 AM
Vinny

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:26 pm
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128857444&size=small&790957
Hasan Yusuf

You're right, Greg. Leavelle didn't interview Oswald following his arrest. He's completely full of shit. But that doesn't stop utter pricks like Dale Myers pretending that he did. 
December 26, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  Empty Re: Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:29 pm
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=54136632&size=small&67845
Greg
Site Owner

Hasan Yusuf at December 26, 2015 at 4:35 AM

You're right, Greg. Leavelle didn't interview Oswald following his arrest. He's completely full of shit. But that doesn't stop utter pricks like Dale Myers pretending that he did. 

Myers too?  I knew about others.

What interests me most is the allegation that Oswald gave him a false address as an assumed attempt to set up an alibi.

Why that is of interest is that I have never heard before that Oswald ever denied living at that N. Beckley address. But the fact is that if he never lived there, you would EXPECT him to deny it? Was that denial deep-sixed and did Leavelle, in his dotage, let that cat out of the bag?

If this happened, I'd love to know the address he did give...

http://gregparke4.wix.com/gregrparker

December 26, 2015 at 6:51 AM

Sun 18 Sep 2016, 7:31 pm
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128857444&size=small&824869
Hasan Yusuf

Myers too? I knew about others.

Yeah, mate. I raked him over the coals for that in my review of his shitty book. I don't think Oswald ever lived at 1026 North Beckley, so I think he did deny it during his interrogations. 
December 26, 2015 at 7:33 AMFlag Quote & Reply
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128842537&size=small&548113
Terry Martin

What interests me most is the allegation that Oswald gave him a false address as an assumed attempt to set up an alibi.

It certainly would seem that he let the cat out of the bag on this one. It was something that all should have conveniently forgotten. And the reason Leavelle knows it was a lie is because he knows Oswald shot Tippit. More circular logic methinks.

Maybe someone could ask Leavelle for the address Oswald claimed to live?

--
"If God had intended for Man to do anything but copulate, He would have given us brains." - - - Ignatz Verbotham

December 26, 2015 at 7:51 AMFlag Quote & Reply
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128888918&size=small&864333
Lee Farley
Administrator

The weirdest thing for me is Fritz letting it slip in his typed report that Oswald denied living at Neely Street.  Now, either Oswald denied living there because he didn't live there, or he denied living at Beckley and Fritz changed the location of where Oswald denied living.  The key address for the authorities in stitching him up over Tippit was Beckley.  The key address in stitching him up over the murder of JFK was Neely due to the photos.

It appears to me that in the eyes of the media Oswald denying living at Neely would make him appear completely detached from reality and incredibly desperate once the photos appearred.

But what if was Beckley he denied living at?
December 26, 2015 at 8:36 AMFlag Quote & Reply
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128842537&size=small&174796
Terry Martin

That would make sense, Lee, especially in this doppelganger case. Simply move the denial over to an address that worked for them.
December 26, 2015 at 8:47 AMFlag Quote & Reply
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128888918&size=small&10162
Lee Farley
Administrator

I don't have the time to check right now but one thing I've never cross-referenced (I don't believe) is whether the denial of living at Neely was documented in either Fritz's or Bookhout's notes.  In fact, was Bookhout at the interrogation where this denial was supposed to have been made?

Need to check...
December 26, 2015 at 8:57 AMFlag

Thu 20 Oct 2016, 11:18 am
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_2807.pdf
Bouhe had papers on everybody, like Hoover, November first he is listinng Oswald at 602 Elsbeth ?
Steve_Thomas

Thu 20 Oct 2016, 9:25 pm
Faroe Islander wrote:http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_2807.pdf
Bouhe had papers on everybody, like Hoover, November first he is listinng Oswald at 602 Elsbeth ?
Either the card that Bouhe had, or Agent Flanagan, who reported what was on the card, had the year wrong. LHO moved to the Elsbeth address on November 3, 1962, not 1963.
See the WC testimony of Tobias, the apartment manager.
When Fritz confronted Oswald about the N. Beckley St. address, Oswald didn't deny it, he just couldn't remember if it was north or south Beckley, which is odd since he gave a home address of 3610 N. Beckley on his November 1st application for PO Box 6225.
The question my mind has always been, how did Fritz know about the N. Beckley address in the first place?

Steve Thomas

PS: It sure would be nice to see those "Bouhe files"
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Thu 20 Oct 2016, 11:39 pm
Steve Thomas wrote:The question my mind has always been, how did Fritz know about the N. Beckley address in the first place?

IIRC, Fritz told the Warren Commission that some "unknown" officer told him about the address just before he questioned Oswald for the first time. Gerald Hill told the WC that he was with Fritz shortly after he arrived at DPD HQ with Oswald from the Texas Theater. Earlene Roberts INITIALLY identified DPD squad car 207 as being the one she observed outside the rooming house circa 1 pm; the same car which took Hill from DPD HQ to Dealey Plaza following the assassination. As I discuss in a couple of essays, I believe that Roberts was being truthful about this but was coerced into changing the number of the car she observed to discredit her. I also believe that Hill was most likely inside this car when Roberts observed it. Have a read of Hill's WC testimony and look at the way David Belin questions him about the address; it's almost as if he (Belin) was told that Hill was the source of the address and was trying to get Hill to acknowlege it.

I believe it was Hill who told Fritz about the address; and unless someone comes up with a more viable candidate, I am sticking with him.
Steve_Thomas

Fri 21 Oct 2016, 2:13 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:
I believe it was Hill who told Fritz about the address; and unless someone comes up with a more viable candidate, I am sticking with him.
Hasan,

In case you're interested, you can read an essay I wrote on the Education Forum Seminars back in 2004 entitled, "How Did the Police First Learn of 1026 N. Beckley?" here:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2331

Steve Thomas
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Fri 21 Oct 2016, 2:43 pm
Thanks, Steve. I'll take a look.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 31 Oct 2016, 12:52 pm
It all goes back to Gary Taylor, the Reflex camera. 
The apartments. COZYEIGHT, back alley apartment on Beckley. The Backyard Photos.
Gary Taylor working with a photographer knowing all the latest tricks for film work.

Do we know the photographer?
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Mon 31 Oct 2016, 3:59 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Do we know the photographer?

No idea I'm afraid.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 31 Oct 2016, 9:39 pm
If Oswald paid cash weekly for a room,

I'm afraid those records would not be recorded.

That is the business of doing business if you get my drift.
so rental receipts would not be given, and the fact of their lacking of such in Oswald's belongings, for the missing time in question mind you.
Even from the rooming house his belongings were "found" in.
BC_II
BC_II

Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:34 am
I was just reading about the Beckley affair....some wonder if LHO lived in the Dallas YMCA and that mysterious explosion (if accurate) was a way to possibly eliminate any evidence LHO was there? I believe this was from an old podcast from Rob Clark. If LHO did not live at Beckley....then, as you guys have been doing, the entire narrative concerning the place must be decoded or deconstructed?

Last edited by BC_II on Sat 14 Apr 2018, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Prodigal_Son
The_Prodigal_Son

Sun 18 Mar 2018, 3:47 am
BC_II wrote:I was just reading about the Beckley affair....some wonder if LHO lived in the Dallas YMCA and that mysterious explosion (if accurate) was a way to possibly eliminate any evidence LHO was there? I believe this was from an old podcast from Rob Clark. If LHO did not lived at Beckley....then, as you guys have been doing, the entire narrative concerning the place must be decoded or deconstructed?

Oswald's lodgings are so important to this case.  The problems concerning these in the official record are too numerous to mention.

They are a house of cards.
BC_II
BC_II

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 7:55 am
The Prodigal Son wrote:
BC_II wrote:I was just reading about the Beckley affair....some wonder if LHO lived in the Dallas YMCA and that mysterious explosion (if accurate) was a way to possibly eliminate any evidence LHO was there? I believe this was from an old podcast from Rob Clark. If LHO did not lived at Beckley....then, as you guys have been doing, the entire narrative concerning the place must be decoded or deconstructed?

Oswald's lodgings are so important to this case.  The problems concerning these in the official record are too numerous to mention.

They are a house of cards.

Absolutely.....I hate to say it but it is absolutely no surprise we don't have a historically concrete, historical record of his lodgings. If we did, like so many other areas concerning LHO....it would be even more of a slam-dunk than exists currently. Today, I assume I know NOTHING in this case lol....I swear for decades we believed 1026 N. Beckley....we almost have to question everything we think we know and reevaluate. Also glad to see you're still around these parts Lee!
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 8:06 am
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  32e48210
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  055e8c10

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 9:13 am
His cell was more roomy than that. Check Lee's avatar.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 20 Mar 2018, 9:33 am
Beckley, top left and two film strips on the right.
ROKC Scan from the Richard E. Sprague Archives.
Pix: Jim Murray

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  85pa-110

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Steve_Thomas

Wed 21 Mar 2018, 1:03 am
BC_II wrote:
Absolutely.....I hate to say it but it is absolutely no surprise we don't have a historically concrete, historical record of his lodgings.
Other than his stays at the YMCA, I haven't been able to find rent receipts for ANY of the places that the official record says he lived.

http://neelyst.blogspot.co.uk/

Unfortunately, M. Waldo George (the owner of 214 Neely St.) was never interviewed by the Warren Commission (WC). Unlike the couple who rented to the Oswalds at Apartment 2, 604 Elsbeth St., Dallas, Mr and Mrs Mahlon F. Tobias, both of whom were interviewed at some length, Mr George got off lightly with a one-page statement. Nor did Mr George furnish the WC with receipts to prove that he had rented to Oswald, receipts which probably ought to have been included among the WC exhibits. Nor did the WC interview Mrs M. Waldo George, the person Oswald spoke to initially about the room (although we don’t know whether she spoke to him personally or just took a phone call from him). The Commission did not even interview Mr and Mrs George B. Gray, the couple who, according to Mr George, lived in the downstairs apartment from the Oswalds (212 West Neely St), although they had shared the building with the Oswalds for seven weeks.

Lee Farley in the Forum, Reopen the Kennedy Case under the topic, “House of Cards?”.
Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm

When Mrs. Gladys Johnson, who owned the 1026 North Beckley rooming house was deposed by the Warren Commission she quite conveniently forgot to bring her tenant register with her. Why this was never taken as evidence on the afternoon of the assassination is a question that will forever remain unanswered but Johnson did, thankfully, bring with her a slip of scrap paper that had the name "O. H. Lee" written on it with a short chronology of when this Mr. Lee paid his weekly rent of $8. This was the only hard proof ever handed over from the owners to assist the authorities in proving that Lee Oswald ever lived at the property.

WC testimony of Mary Bledsoe, the owner of 621 Marsalis:
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

Mr. BALL - Then did he tell you what his name was?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Oh, yes.
Mr. BALL - What did he say?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - His name was Oswald, and he put it on this thing, and my son took it and sold it.
Mr. BALL - You said he put it on this thing?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - This right here.
Mr. BALL - What is, "this thing"?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Calendar.
Mr. BALL - Well---
Mr. BALL - Now, you have a calendar here?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is my calendar.
Mr. BALL - That is the calendar for December 1963, and I notice it has dates and names and dates. Is that the way you keep books on your rooms?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; but I don't now. I did then, because I just had started. The first one I got was in September.
Mr. BALL - September of 1963?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.
Mr. BALL - He put his name on the calendar?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, got it in September. He got it, my son sold it for $5, and I didn't even know that he tore that out.
Mr. BALL - Now, let me see here in this calendar. It runs from January 1963, to December of 1963, but October of 1963, has been torn out?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.

WC testimony of Mrs. Mahlon Tobias, Manager of 602 and 604 Elsbeth
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/tobias.htm

Mr. JENNER. Now, in your record here that you keep, this is kept in the usual, regular and ordinary course of business?
Mrs. TOBIAS. You mean my husband keeps this--we keep these books.
Mr. JENNER. You keep these books regularly?
Mrs. TOBIAS. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. And they are your permanent records?
Mrs. TOBIAS. That's right--we have them from the time we moved in.
Mr. JENNER. And these entries are all true and correct?
Mrs. TOBIAS. That's correct.
Mr. JENNER. And they are entries of receipts of rental payments for your tenants, including Mr. Oswald?
Mrs. TOBIAS. That's correct.

Mr. JENNER. Excuse me--may I ask you a few questions about that--you keep a record of all receipts?
Mrs. TOBIAS. Oh, yes; we have one--they get one and the owner gets one.
Mr. JENNER. When a rent payment is made, you make an entry in the book you have before you of having received a certain amount of money. It's in duplicate or triplicate--the tenant gets a copy of the receipt, you retain one in your book and you send one of the owners of the building?
Mrs. TOBIAS. Well, she gets the name of it and I think this is the other one--my husband has it marked here, so that every time they would come out they would have a lot of trouble looking and let me see, now--yes, he paid--he lacked $8--the balance.

Mr. JENNER You have a receipt No. 0154 in your book of original receipts here, dated December 6, 1962, reciting, "Received from L. H. Oswald--$68 for rental of apartment No. 2, from December 3, 1962, to January 3, 1963. Paid in cash. Signed by Mrs. M. F. Tobias, Sr."

Mr. JENNER. Well, there is a receipt here No. 0178, dated January 4, 1963, "issued to L. H. Oswald for $68 for the rent of Apartment No. 2 from January 3, 1963, to and including February 3, 1963," and it is signed M. F. Tobias, Sr.

Mrs. TOBIAS. Okay. Now, I couldn't swear that that was who the guy was. Now, do you want me to leave the books with you?
Mr. JENNER. Yes; leave the books and we will give them to your husband. Tobias Exhibit No. 1 is offered in evidence.
Mrs. TOBIAS. Okay.

WC testimony of Mr. Mahlon. F. Tobias, Sr. Manager of 602 and 604 Elsbeth
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/tobias_m.htm

Mr. JENNER. I appreciate your cooperation. These are your original receipt books and we have recited them in the record and now return them to you and thank you very much for bringing them.
Mr. TOBIAS. I have one of these I keep ever since I been in that apartment and I been there for 3 years and a half and I have got every receipt I ever wrote and I keep it on records and lots of times I have to go back to them and there's only one person that doesn't get into them and that's the credit department.

The only problem is that the receipt books are not in evidence. Tobias Exhibits 1 and 2 in Volume XXI of the WC Hearings are hand drawn maps of the Elsbeth St. neighborhood.

And, I don't remember the Tobias rent receipts or the Beckley St. receipts listed among the evidence the Dallas Police turned over to the FBI.

Did I miss those?

[size=16]I don't know if it means much of anything, but as the owner of 2703 Mercedes St. in Fort Worth during the summer and fall of 1962, Chester Riggs told the FBI that he didn't issue rent receipts, that he didn't keep rental records by individual unit, and grouped all the rent receipts together as a group for income tax purposes.
[url=http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/FBI Records Files/105-82555/105-82555 Section 016/105-16c.pdf]http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/FBI Records Files/105-82555/105-82555 Section 016/105-16c.pdf[/url]
[/size]

I have been looking, and to the best of my knowledge, aside from the YMCA logs for November, 1962 and October, 1963, I can't find tenant registers or rent receipts for ANY at any of the places the official record says he did..

Steve Thomas

Gayle Nix Jackson September 8, 2014

The Georges of Neely Street

https://gaylenixjackson.com/jfk-assassination/3107/

The confusion as to the real name of the owners of 214 Neely, the Georges. According to a report dated December 11, 1963, which summarized research into Oswald's residences undertaken since November 26, an unidentified Secret Service agent personally interviewed an F.M. George living at 6769 Inverness Lane with regard to Oswald's rental of the Neely St. apartment (WC Hearings XXIV: CE 2189, p. Cool. On the basis of the information he gave the Secret Service investigator, F.M. George was clearly the same individual as the M. Waldo George of the 1964 affidavit. According to the Secret Service report, Mr. George showed the agent the rental receipts. However, the receipts were apparently not handed over to the Secret Service agent either to keep or makes copies of.

CE 2189 is a Protective Research Form that says that the investigation was made by Special Agents, Charles Kunkel, Maurice Miller, William N, Carter, and Arthur W. Blake. The Report was signed by Arthur W. Blake on 12/12/63.

Steve Thomas
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 21 Mar 2018, 9:28 am
Thanks Steve!
Unfortunately Mr. Gray had passed by the time I found the Gray family.
Mrs Gray was helpful in that she and her daughter(?) both recalled the woman with a baby living upstairs as an english speaker, no Russian was ever heard by them. They conversed with her on several occasions and had no difficulties. The Grays said "Lee" was not talkative.
Interestingly Mrs Gray did not recall the landlord or a Mr George.
Cheers, Ed
BC_II
BC_II

Wed 21 Mar 2018, 10:22 am
Thanks Steve for the response. You know what I’d love to have? The list of tenants in that black hole of a rooming house at 1026 Beckley lol...
Steve_Thomas

Wed 18 Apr 2018, 12:11 am
BC_II wrote:Thanks Steve for the response. You know what I’d love to have? The list of tenants in that black hole of a rooming house at 1026 Beckley lol...

https://www.maryferrell.org/marysdb.html?id=943
A Record from Mary Ferrell's Database
Record:
BECKLEY OCCUPANTS
Sources:
-----
Mary's
Comments:

Occupants of 1026 N. Beckley on 11/22/63: Bobby Joe Palmer, C. C. Lehmann, Roy Samuel Cleghorn, Floyd DeGraffenreid, Hugh Slough, Jack Cody, A. C. Johnson, George Gibboney, Donald Green, John Carter, James Watson, Herbert Lee.

Steve Thomas
BC_II
BC_II

Fri 20 Apr 2018, 6:34 am
Steve Thomas wrote:
BC_II wrote:Thanks Steve for the response. You know what I’d love to have? The list of tenants in that black hole of a rooming house at 1026 Beckley lol...

https://www.maryferrell.org/marysdb.html?id=943
A Record from Mary Ferrell's Database
Record:
BECKLEY OCCUPANTS
Sources:
-----
Mary's
Comments:

Occupants of 1026 N. Beckley on 11/22/63: Bobby Joe Palmer, C. C. Lehmann, Roy Samuel Cleghorn, Floyd DeGraffenreid, Hugh Slough, Jack Cody, A. C. Johnson, George Gibboney, Donald Green, John Carter, James Watson, Herbert Lee.

Steve Thomas

Thanks Steve. Silly me...you know....I actually meant the Texas Theater....so sorry lol. All of those tenants ever give testimony?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 06 Oct 2018, 9:50 am
	Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  67122010

FWIW,
214 Neely above looks to me an awful lot like 1026 N. Beckley's garage apartment below.

Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?  59934710

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 06 Oct 2018, 9:54 am
I find it more suited to Lee's type of housing and family needs.
Wish there was a floor plan for the garage apartment. It was not detailed in the historic landmark application like the main house.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum