» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Land of the Lame, mentally

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Land of the Lame, mentally

Post by Terry W. Martin on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:49 am

What an immense fall has occurred to the once much-venerated Education* Forum.

Sure, there have always been the LN crowd making noise and the occasional flaming going on, but these could be excused and overlooked for the wealth of valuable research being discussed.

Today, the mods are on hiatus or too fearful to do anything when things get out of hand. The forum rules are applied by whatever ad hoc decisions seem to work at that moment. Some are suspended for complaining about flamers while the perpetrators skate along untouched and continue to bully all comers.

Posters receive warnings for reporting bad behaviors. Mods are among those misbehaving.

All those doing any NEW and in depth research have been chased away (or resigned, as did Lee Farley, who took all his research with him) and only the sycophants of the mediocre remain.

Yes, the Ed Forum is hunkered down and prepared to weather the next fifty years of Kennedy research, assured that through their efforts there will be AT LEAST fifty more years of wandering aimlessly in the wilderness, debating the efficacy of various theories about the bullets, shots fired, angles of trajectory, bunched clothing, whether Lee went for a Coke or a Dr Pepper, and whether or not we can believe Marina, Ruth Paine, and Marguerite (I or II goes without saying).

And let's just not mention anything to do with that little Prayerman fiasco Sean Murphy regrettably inflicted on the forum on the lead up to the Fiftieth. Yes, the powers that be would like to forget that little thread completely. And if people would simply stop posting to it and allow it to slide away to page seven or eight, the admins could simply remove it from the website. Ooops!

Then their world could be right again.

They might as well be Deep Politics II, or JFKAssassination Forum Lite, or even Assassination of JFK Forum, Jr.

Excuse me while I puke.

* - I use the word in its loosest definition, of course. It, after all, is a NAME and does not require any connection - real or otherwise - to anything regarding actual education or those who have attained even the smallest modicum thereof.

Last edited by Terry W. Martin on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Land of the Lame, mentally

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 5:33 pm

Nice summation, Terry.

"Sycophants of the Mediocre." Classic.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 31 Jul 2015, 3:34 am

Stan Dane wrote:Nice summation, Terry.

"Sycophants of the Mediocre." Classic.

I concur.

Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 5:25 am

I reckon it has gotten even worse now.

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 2:55 pm

barto wrote:I reckon it has gotten even worse now.

And it will only continue to get worse.

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 10:43 am

The EF researchers were once the doyens of all things related to the JFK case. I use to lurk there to get the latest. They had hard working and honest experts laying their stuff and some of it was mind blowing that is until Sean Murphy outdid them all with his brilliant deduction and conclusion of PM. Then the place changed. Greg and Lee were basically ostracized as well. 2 of the most innovative and challenging researchers who bucked the system. I didn't know there was a system till those 3 broke it. So much for transparency. Its now a relic. Those who still hang around there don't bother shaving, cutting their hair or trim their nails. They probably shower once a year. Their research stinks of stale mold bread. I don't go there anymore because I've read it all before. Many times. That's always been the idea there. I hope that place sinks into oblivion.

Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 10:58 am

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:The EF researchers were once the doyens of all things related to the JFK case. I use to lurk there to get the latest. They had hard working and honest experts laying their stuff and some of it was mind blowing that is until Sean Murphy outdid them all with his brilliant deduction and conclusion of PM. Then the place changed. Greg and Lee were basically ostracized as well. 2 of the most innovative and challenging researchers who bucked the system. I didn't know there was a system till those 3 broke it. So much for transparency. Its now a relic. Those who still hang around there don't bother shaving, cutting their hair or trim their nails. They probably shower once a year. Their research stinks of stale mold bread. I don't go there anymore because I've read it all before. Many times. That's always been the idea there. I hope that place sinks into oblivion.
Graves is allowed to post. Says it all really. He is the last bit of crud after the barrel has been scraped.

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 1:49 pm

I never had a lot of respect for the Ed forum because they allowed an utter time wasting prick like David Von Pein to post there. Ever since the likes of Sean, Greg, and Lee left that place, it has turned into an absolute shit hole.

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 2:09 pm

It is nothing more than a patch of quicksand, Hasan. As much as I would like to view old Lancer threads, joining there is far too high a price.

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 4:23 pm

steely dan wrote:It is nothing more than a patch of quicksand, Hasan. As much as I would like to view old Lancer threads, joining there is far too high a price.

You mean you have to pay to join Lancer?

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 21 Sep 2016, 12:08 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:
steely dan wrote:It is nothing more than a patch of quicksand, Hasan. As much as I would like to view old Lancer threads, joining there is far too high a price.

You mean you have to pay to join Lancer?
You don't pay money, Hasan. But to access Lancer when it's up and running you are required to join the EF. Do you think they'd have us? Wink

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 21 Sep 2016, 1:12 am

steely dan wrote:You don't pay money, Hasan. But to access Lancer when it's up and running you are required to join the EF. Do you think they'd have us? Wink

Nah, we're way too interested in the truth for them.

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 25 Sep 2016, 9:48 am

It was almost funny watching what's happening over there. A plastic punk and a critter killer going head to head on the medical evidence.

Thank God Brian has introduced Rubywoman.

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 8:00 am

How long can James Gordon sit in a bath of "follow-through"?

Let's watch.

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 10:13 am

Good grief, Mr Gordon. Ralph Yates, who joined your forum using the name, Brian Doyle, but tells the DPF his real name is Albert, would like you to believe that he can see a woman peering into a handbag.

Does your bath need topping up. sir. Laughing

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 11:56 am

Sink plunger for Mr Gordon, please.
There is no easy way to put this....
Brian blocked the shit pipe!

steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 12:34 am

Gordon appears to be participating in the perpetuation of the absurdity with which his site has become permeated. Why would someone put up with that? Just more absurdity I suppose.

Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 1:15 am

Gordon doesn't strike me as being a very bright person. In fact, I'd say he's just the opposite.

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 12:57 pm

There's a duck quacking full throat in lame land tonight. Usually ducks do that just before they go over the falls. If Gordon had any sense he would open a sluice gate and send that web footed troll down the river.

Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 8:11 pm

Weaselquest. ( I think I've spelt it correctly) has chucked Dougherty into the anybody but Oswald PM conundrum. I wonder where he hides the ton of evidence as no one as far as I know has seen a single pic of Dougherty. He must have a shipping container ( or dumpster) buried in his backyard that he 'digs' up when required. Dougherty sure was strange but Weaselquest ( I do hope I've spelt his name right) is downright weird with his assertions. Gosh that place has gone down hill. It amazes me they can still afford the rent. It must be cheap I guess.

Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top