REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  3a  Weigman  hosty  Darnell  Theory  doyle  2  9  David  +Lankford  paine  Lankford  Lifton  beckley  Mason  3  tsbd  Humor  zapruder  11  tippit  4  prayer  Floor  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Harvey - Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa Empty Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa

Fri 31 Mar 2017, 11:53 am
Harvey - Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa Stars-5-0._CB192240867_ Eye-opening bio explains how the Cold War combine shaped and shifted Lee Oswald.April 28, 2016

In this eye-opening biography of the alleged assassin, Australian JFK expert Greg Parker digs more deeply into Lee Oswald's background than the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassination combined! His meticulous research strongly suggests that Oswald was groomed for covert intelligence service probably from childhood, and certainly since his early-teens when he became a member of the Civil Air Patrol in New Orleans.

The book's title is no simple catch-phrase designed to draw the attention of bookstore browsers -- Parker convincingly argues that various Cold War initiatives directly influenced Oswald's development which resulted in his early entry into the U.S. Marine Corps and eventual "defection" to the Soviet Union.

While a few of Parker's topics -- such as Oswald's teenage "truancy" in NYC and his failed attempt to register at Albert Schweitzer College -- ring bells with longtime students of the JFK murder, he also takes readers down several fresh paths. Among the revelations are a close-up look at Oswald's step-father Edwin Ekdahl and Ekdahl's ties to Lutheran Church child-care agencies and, perhaps more tellingly, to Fred Korth, the president of Fort Worth's Continental National Bank, a principal money source for General Dynamics. Parker points out that Korth, who was an attorney, handled Ekdahl's divorce from Marguerite Oswald after four years of marriage from 1945 to 1948.
While it's difficult to substantiate inter-personal relationships from seven decades past, Parker's tenacious research suggest that Ekdahl, an electrical engineer, may have known the Hyde Family which spawned Ruth Paine and apparently crossed paths with Col. George Hunter White, an OSS operative during WW II who later became involved in the CIA's MKULTRA mind-control program.

One of Parker's most startling discoveries describes how the Civil Air Patrol became a front for a "Loyalty Police" group that would function as a strong-arm squad or as an "Internal Mobile Security Unit" for American industry. Wisely, the author cites the involvement of two JFK enemies -- Cord Meyer and D.H. Byrd -- as pioneers of CAP. And, of course, he clearly identifies New Orleans CAP squadron leader David Ferrie as Oswald's "recruiter" who delivered the boy into the hands of military and intelligence operators.

Another of Parker's achievements is his expose' of psychologist Sylvia Ludlow Hyde Hoke, Ruth Paine's older sister, as a CIA asset whose undercover work brought her into contact with the Air Force's U2 spy plane personnel. Oswald himself worked on U2 radar while a Marine at Atsugi, Japan.

There's much more. Parker even points to Oswald's seemingly innocuous delivery-boy jobs for freight-forwarding companies Gerald F. Tujague Inc. J.R. Michels Inc. in New Orleans as training programs for future intel operations.
All along the way, Parker repeatedly debunks the "two-Oswalds" theory proffered by John Armstrong in his 2003 book, "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald."

In short, Parker has significantly expanded our knowledge of the life and times of Lee Oswald.
This admirable work should find a comfortable place on the JFK bookshelf right next to Philip Melanson's essential "Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and U.S. Intelligence" and John Newman's "Oswald and the CIA" from 1995.

Read 'em and weep.
https://www.amazon.com/Harvey-Oswalds-Cold-Assassination-Reinvestigated/dp/099244604X/ref=cm_rdp_product_img

Last edited by greg parker on Fri 31 Mar 2017, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Harvey - Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa Empty Re: Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa

Fri 31 Mar 2017, 3:09 pm
Great review!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Harvey - Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa Empty Re: Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa

Fri 31 Mar 2017, 7:56 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Great review!
Some goober has been saying that there are no bios of Oswald worth spit except a crappy thousand page ode to made up sperm experiments.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Fri 31 Mar 2017, 8:14 pm
greg parker wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:Great review!
Some goober has been saying that there are no bios of Oswald worth spit except a crappy thousand page ode to made up sperm experiments.
Sperm experiments from a bunch of wankers. Yours is the foremost study of Oswald. This review sums it up perfect. I agree with Stan its a great one.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Fri 31 Mar 2017, 11:47 pm
My only question is why this was not included in the list of "Best Books". It certainly deserves to be there.

steely_dan

Sat 01 Apr 2017, 6:33 am
Great review, Greg. Here's hoping Vol 3 is issued later this year.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:00 am
Thank you one and all. 

Somewhere during this year, I hope to find the time to update and re-edit the first 2 volumes and finish the 3rd. I may also try and find a "mainstream" publisher.

One of the main criticisms of "our" sie is the lack of a counter narrative. Between our books, our work here and the remainder of my unreleased research, we have the makings of not only a counter narrative, but an amazingly powerful and strong one underpinned as it is by new research, lateral thinking and lots of blood, sweat and tears. 

But somehow, somewhere along the way, the work has to escape this bubble and get a life of its own. 

Fuck 2 Oswalds and the oxygen it steals. Fuck the Zapruder film and the 50 years of useless debate. Fuck the media who push Oswald did it, or other outlandish rubbish. Fuck the Ed Forum and its Little Pinky in the Air fucked up priorities. Fuck the Foo and its Deep State of reality denial.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 01 Apr 2017, 12:04 pm
greg parker wrote:Thank you one and all. 

Somewhere during this year, I hope to find the time to update and re-edit the first 2 volumes and finish the 3rd. I may also try and find a "mainstream" publisher.

One of the main criticisms of "our" sie is the lack of a counter narrative. Between our books, our work here and the remainder of my unreleased research, we have the makings of not only a counter narrative, but an amazingly powerful and strong one underpinned as it is by new research, lateral thinking and lots of blood, sweat and tears. 

But somehow, somewhere along the way, the work has to escape this bubble and get a life of its own. 

Fuck 2 Oswalds and the oxygen it steals. Fuck the Zapruder film and the 50 years of useless debate. Fuck the media who push Oswald did it, or other outlandish rubbish. Fuck the Ed Forum and its Little Pinky in the Air fucked up priorities. Fuck the Foo and its Deep State of reality denial.
Fuck the coward who praises H&L but doesn't have the nuts to allow an honest review of it, let alone post one himself. And can he please explain which parts he finds plausible and which parts make him fall on his arse laughing. I mean it shouldn't be difficult.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 01 Apr 2017, 12:42 pm
Jim DiEugenio wrote:If you have read the book, the mystery about San Saba comes from Georgia Bell who lived next door and who Armstrong found and talked to.  (This is called doing field research, which i cannot recall PT, TG, or TP doing any of.)  Her testimony is utterly fascinating and conflicts with the land records John found.  And BTW, John actually cites the volume and page number for those records.  So if TP was a serious person he could go to those volumes and cross check them.  He doesn't.  In fact, I don't even think he knows the footnote exists. 
That's terrific, Jim. He cited a document, and you accept the validity of that cite description without checking.

Let me help out here. If you have the details of the document, you can order a copy here:
http://access.tarrantcounty.com/en/county-clerk/real-estate-records/copies-of-official-public-records--real-property-.html

Perhaps you can order and post it online since Armstrong didn't see the need to?

As for the validity of his "witnesses"... again I point to the photo of Lee and his dog with a building in the background - with said building marked by Armstrong as a motel built by the Bells.

As I pointed out, John Pic was shown those two photos and identified the building as a grocery store. So much for the reliability of Armstrong's chief San Saba witness.

And someone from HardlyLee.nut land needs to explain how the fake Marguerite and fake Lee can be living in that property and have John and Robert come there for Summer... while the REAL Marguerite and REAL Lee are living in Fort Worth. Were both Robert and John "in on it"? If so, why did John give the plot away by failing to recognize the zoo photo as how he recalled Lee?

If this is not enough to convince a sane person that this theory is totally fucking insane, then Jim has truly joined the shark jumpers into Fetzer and Cinque territory.

Last edited by greg parker on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:01 am
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:Thank you one and all. 

Fuck the coward who praises H&L but doesn't have the nuts to allow an honest review of it, let alone post one himself. And can he please explain which parts he finds plausible and which parts make him fall on his arse laughing. I mean it shouldn't be difficult.

I doubt Jim D believes in the Two Oswald's theory.He has praised Armstrong and his research.He quotes from Armstrong in his writings.However he seems to have never outright claimed that he accepts the theory. He has made statements like one does not have to agree with Armstrong on everything to appreciate his research or that even if one does not believe that there were two Oswald's,one can still realise that Armstrong has done great research etc.

I get the feeling that he does not accept the theory but still likes Armstrong's research.

Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:19 am
greg parker wrote:Harvey - Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa Stars-5-0._CB192240867_ Eye-opening bio explains how the Cold War combine shaped and shifted Lee Oswald.April 28, 2016

In this eye-opening biography of the alleged assassin, Australian JFK expert Greg Parker digs more deeply into Lee Oswald's background than the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassination combined! His meticulous research strongly suggests that Oswald was groomed for covert intelligence service probably from childhood, and certainly since his early-teens when he became a member of the Civil Air Patrol in New Orleans.

The book's title is no simple catch-phrase designed to draw the attention of bookstore browsers -- Parker convincingly argues that various Cold War initiatives directly influenced Oswald's development which resulted in his early entry into the U.S. Marine Corps and eventual "defection" to the Soviet Union.

While a few of Parker's topics -- such as Oswald's teenage "truancy" in NYC and his failed attempt to register at Albert Schweitzer College -- ring bells with longtime students of the JFK murder, he also takes readers down several fresh paths. Among the revelations are a close-up look at Oswald's step-father Edwin Ekdahl and Ekdahl's ties to Lutheran Church child-care agencies and, perhaps more tellingly, to Fred Korth, the president of Fort Worth's Continental National Bank, a principal money source for General Dynamics. Parker points out that Korth, who was an attorney, handled Ekdahl's divorce from Marguerite Oswald after four years of marriage from 1945 to 1948.
While it's difficult to substantiate inter-personal relationships from seven decades past, Parker's tenacious research suggest that Ekdahl, an electrical engineer, may have known the Hyde Family which spawned Ruth Paine and apparently crossed paths with Col. George Hunter White, an OSS operative during WW II who later became involved in the CIA's MKULTRA mind-control program.

One of Parker's most startling discoveries describes how the Civil Air Patrol became a front for a "Loyalty Police" group that would function as a strong-arm squad or as an "Internal Mobile Security Unit" for American industry. Wisely, the author cites the involvement of two JFK enemies -- Cord Meyer and D.H. Byrd -- as pioneers of CAP. And, of course, he clearly identifies New Orleans CAP squadron leader David Ferrie as Oswald's "recruiter" who delivered the boy into the hands of military and intelligence operators.

Another of Parker's achievements is his expose' of psychologist Sylvia Ludlow Hyde Hoke, Ruth Paine's older sister, as a CIA asset whose undercover work brought her into contact with the Air Force's U2 spy plane personnel. Oswald himself worked on U2 radar while a Marine at Atsugi, Japan.

There's much more. Parker even points to Oswald's seemingly innocuous delivery-boy jobs for freight-forwarding companies Gerald F. Tujague Inc. J.R. Michels Inc. in New Orleans as training programs for future intel operations.
All along the way, Parker repeatedly debunks the "two-Oswalds" theory proffered by John Armstrong in his 2003 book, "Harvey & Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald."

In short, Parker has significantly expanded our knowledge of the life and times of Lee Oswald.
This admirable work should find a comfortable place on the JFK bookshelf right next to Philip Melanson's essential "Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and U.S. Intelligence" and John Newman's "Oswald and the CIA" from 1995.

Read 'em and weep.
https://www.amazon.com/Harvey-Oswalds-Cold-Assassination-Reinvestigated/dp/099244604X/ref=cm_rdp_product_img

Congrats Greg.Great to see more and more people acknowledging your fine research.

Sun 02 Apr 2017, 3:17 pm
A gentleman's review.
Perfect praise for a deserved author.
Well done Greg.
BC_II
BC_II

Thu 17 Aug 2017, 6:40 pm
I would kill for an audiobook of this...
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 17 Aug 2017, 10:14 pm
BC_II wrote:I would kill for an audiobook of this...
One of these programs might help?
https://www.lifewire.com/free-text-to-speech-software-2438483

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum