REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

New Book On Harvey And Lee

+3
steely_dan
Jake_Sykes
Vinny
7 posters
Go down
Vinny

harvey - New Book On Harvey And Lee - Page 2 Empty New Book On Harvey And Lee

Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:01 am
First topic message reminder :

harvey - New Book On Harvey And Lee - Page 2 51fG96oxzzL'

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

harvey - New Book On Harvey And Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: New Book On Harvey And Lee

Sun 10 Sep 2017, 11:52 am
greg parker wrote:Jake, if I had the amount of paranoia that others do in this case, I would swear this was specifically aimed at discrediting ROKC.

Look at the areas being addressed:

1. The John F. Kennedy assassination is a cold case murder, and should be treated as such.  

2.Oswald on the steps.

3. BYP faked.

4.Dallas police lied through their teeth

5. He never went to the Cuban or Soviet Embassies.

6. He never lived on Neely St

7. Several witnesses lied.

Those are all ROKC positions not discussed at any length - or in some cases not at all - on other forums.

But what we have here are all of those positions being tied to the nutty Two Oswald/Two Marguerite bullshit which pollutes and poisons the water for anyone contemplating diving in.

Greg,

I feel your paranoia but you MAY be jumping the queue a bit here. If the BYP are claimed fake for the same reasons we espouse them so - rather than the old "pasted on" face theory - and if it held that the second floor encounter never happened, AND it says the bus and taxi never happened only THEN would I consider them targeting ROKC.

These other claims I have seen before and they are not exclusive to ROKC though it is true that the other forums generally have other time-wasting debates over material and evidence other than these.

It's Father's Day fer crissakes. Relax and enjoy a little. I'm sure your sons' cooking isn't that bad... is it?

greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

harvey - New Book On Harvey And Lee - Page 2 Empty Re: New Book On Harvey And Lee

Sun 10 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm
Terry W. Martin wrote:
greg parker wrote:Jake, if I had the amount of paranoia that others do in this case, I would swear this was specifically aimed at discrediting ROKC.

Look at the areas being addressed:

1. The John F. Kennedy assassination is a cold case murder, and should be treated as such.  

2.Oswald on the steps.

3. BYP faked.

4.Dallas police lied through their teeth

5. He never went to the Cuban or Soviet Embassies.

6. He never lived on Neely St

7. Several witnesses lied.

Those are all ROKC positions not discussed at any length - or in some cases not at all - on other forums.

But what we have here are all of those positions being tied to the nutty Two Oswald/Two Marguerite bullshit which pollutes and poisons the water for anyone contemplating diving in.

Greg,

I feel your paranoia but you MAY be jumping the queue a bit here. If the BYP are claimed fake for the same reasons we espouse them so - rather than the old "pasted on" face theory - and if it held that the second floor encounter never happened, AND it says the bus and taxi never happened only THEN would I consider them targeting ROKC.

These other claims I have seen before and they are not exclusive to ROKC though it is true that the other forums generally have other time-wasting debates over material and evidence other than these.

It's Father's Day fer crissakes. Relax and enjoy a little. I'm sure your sons' cooking isn't that bad... is it?
Terry,

I don't think it matters how he addressed Oswald on the steps, the BYP, the 2nd floor encounter or the getaway. The topic themselves are poisoned.  The Neely St thing is not an issue anywhere else but here, and few have ever made any big thing about the cops lying except us. Remember, this dude is associated with RG. 

Father's Day was last Sunday. I survived it. Cooking probably not as bad as my efforts at the same age for my parents on these "special" occasions.  affraid

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 10 Sep 2017, 12:41 pm
Terry W. Martin wrote:
greg parker wrote:What an absolute load of caca.

I read the first few paras then skipped to the last. Life is only so long.

Let me address that last bit of nonsense:

Second, I was issued a passport on September 10, 1959, which was stamped with: “This passport is not valid for travel in Hungary,” and no one could ever say why.

No one could ever say why? FFS.  At that time, ALL Passports were thus stamped because of a pre 1955 travel ban being reimposed due to the Hungarian Uprising and subsequent crushing by the Soviets.

Which shows one and all the actual depth to which this researcher has gone.

I think he merely copied pell-mell from Armstrong.
Yep. Spot on. He took this tidbit from Armstrong's book. Armstrong was trying to claim that Oswald was banned from going to Hungary because of his own Hungarian heritage or some such nonsense.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:57 pm
Could this perhaps be Gilbride's revenge?

http://martianpublishing.com

Wed 13 Sep 2017, 7:22 am
Vinny wrote:Could this perhaps be Gilbride's revenge?

If so, it is very weak tea. Quite a bit less than the heady fumes we're used to from that quarter.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum