REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

tippit - the murder of jd tippit by armstrong Empty the murder of jd tippit by armstrong

Mon 08 Oct 2018, 4:05 pm
As the evidence that follows will show, the murder of Dallas Police officer J.D. Tippit was pre- arranged and involved LEE Oswald and at least one high-ranking Dallas Police officer. Tippit was shot and killed at 10th & Patton by LEE Oswald, who then hurried to the Texas Theater and hid in the balcony. A wallet that contained identification for both Lee Harvey Oswald and Alek Hidell suddenly appeared in the hands of a Dallas Police Captain at the scene of the murder, and then disappeared 10 minutes later and was never seen again.
"Tippit was shot and killed by Lee Oswald..."  There you have it. Take out the imaginary doppelganger  patsy and Armstrong is just another Lone Nutter. 

As for the disappearing wallet... it most likely disappeared into the back pocket of the owner; Scoggins who took off with Calloway  who had Tippit's pistol - though Scoggins has it by the time they come back.

This is from Croy's testimony:

Mr. GRIFFIN. There was a detective who was an eyewitness? 
Mr. CROY. No; he brought the taxi driver back to the scene. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. But the taxicab driver was an eyewitness? 
Mr. CROY. As far as I know. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Did you talk to the taxicab driver? 
Mr. CROY. No; I took Tippit's gun and several other officers came up, and I turned him over to them and they questioned him

So Croy turned Scoggins over to "several other officers" for questioning. Why? 

As Croy explained prior to the above:

Mr. GRIFFIN. Did you talk with the taxi driver? 
Mr. CROY. Yes; I did. I talked to the taxi driver. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Now, did you talk with him on the scene of the crime? 
Mr. CROY. Yes. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Do you remember what his name was? 
Mr. CROY. No; I didn't get his name. There was a private detective agency. There was a report that a cabdriver had picked up Tippit's gun and had left, presumably. They don't know whether he was the one that had shot Tippit, or whether the man, I think it was he, brought someone out there, something. Anyway, he saw it and he picked up Tippit's gun and attempted to give chase or something like that. 

So Scoggins was in fact, an early suspect. NO surprise then that they rifled through his wallet. Later talk this this was the suspect's wallet therefore had an element of truth. What did not have any truth to it was the assertion that this wallet contained any Oswald and Hidell ID. That ID was added to Oswald's wallet contents much later.

To be continued...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

tippit - the murder of jd tippit by armstrong Empty Re: the murder of jd tippit by armstrong

Mon 08 Oct 2018, 4:24 pm
Shit Greg,

That's fine detective work mate. Increasingly these discovery's are tending to make sense of the available statements etc..

tippit - the murder of jd tippit by armstrong Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

tippit - the murder of jd tippit by armstrong Empty Re: the murder of jd tippit by armstrong

Mon 08 Oct 2018, 4:26 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Shit Greg,

That's fine detective work mate. Increasingly these discovery's are tending to make sense of the available statements etc..
You know why I like this one more than most.....what a find and what a mind you have. 

tippit - the murder of jd tippit by armstrong Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 08 Oct 2018, 8:22 pm
Captain William Ralph Westbrook was in charge of personnel at Dallas Police headquarters. He had his own office, worked at a desk, and dressed in plain clothes. Westbrook's work, on a day to day basis, was more like a civilian than a police officer. 

Westbrook told the Warren Commission, "At the present time I am personnel officer. We conduct all background investigations of applicants, both civilian and police, and then we make--we investigate all personnel complaints--not all of them, but the major ones."

On November 22, around 12:31 PM, one of the DPD dispatchers, Mrs. Kinney, came into Westbrook's office and told him shots had been fired at President Kennedy. Westbrook sent officers from his personnel office, Sergeants Stringer and Carver, and possibly Joe Fields and H.L. McGee, to the Texas School Book Depository. But how did Westbrook know to send his officers DIRECTLY to the Texas School Book Depository building, when the earliest police dispatches reported gunshots from the grassy knoll area? Westbrook told the WC that he walked down the hall spreading the word and telling the other people that they needed some men down there (at the Book Depository) and that almost everybody left. Westbrook was now alone, and Capt. Westbrook's whereabouts for the next 40-50 minutes are critical to understanding the principal characters involved in the murder of J.D. Tippit.

Westbrook said that he "sat around" a while and then began walking, in civilian clothes, one mile to the Texas Depository Building--a 22 minute walk. Westbrook said there wasn't a police car available to drive him, yet Capt. Westbrook could easily have asked the dispatcher to call a patrol car. Westbrook said that while walking to the Book Depository he stopped along the way to listen to transistor radio reports. Westbrook told the WC, "After WE reached the building [notice that Westbrook said WE, PLURAL, yet told the WC he walked by himself to the Book Depository], I contacted my sergeant, Sgt. Stringer, and he was standing in front and so then I went into the building to help start the search. Westbrook said he went into the building to "START THE SEARCH" BUT POLICE HAD ALREADY BEEN SEARCHING THE BOOK DEPOSITORY FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR. Westbrook then said, "I was on the first floor and I had walked down an aisle and opened a door onto an outside loading dock. And when I came out onto this dock, one of the men hollered and said there had been an officer killed in Oak Cliff [This was around 1 PM]."  

WESTBROOK'S WARREN COMMISSION TESTIMONY ASIDE, HIS WHEREABOUTS FROM THE TIME HE WAS LAST SEEN AT THE POLICE STATION (CIRCA 12:35 PM) TO HIS ARRIVAL AT THE BOOK DEPOSITORY (AROUND 1:16 PM) ARE UNKNOWN. HIS STORY OF WALKING ALONE TO THE BOOK DEPOSITORY, AFTER THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WAS SHOT, IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE, AND THERE IS NO PROOF THAT WESTBROOK WAS EVER IN THE BOOK DEPOSITORY. BUT WESTBROOK'S STORY, WHICH I BELIEVE IS A TOTAL LIE, GAVE HIM AN ALIBI TO ACCOUNT FOR 40-50 MINUTES OF HIS TIME. CAPTAIN WESTBROOK WOULD LIKE US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CASUALLY WALKED TO THE SCENE OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S MURDER, BUT THEN HURRIEDLY DROVE TO THE SCENE OF OFFICER TIPPIT'S MURDER. THE PURPOSE OF THIS ESSAY IS TO DETERMINE CAPT. WESTBROOK'S LIKELY WHEREABOUTS AND HIS ACTIVITIES FROM 12:35 THRU 1:16 PM ON THE AFTERNOON OF NOVEMBER 22, 1963.
Some time-lines have the shots fired at 12:30, others at 12:31, for example
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/president-john-f-kennedy-assassinated-1963-article-1.2430837

So this is extremely quick work by the DPD to get word to HQ within literally seconds AND know where the shots had come from.

You have to wonder where Armstrong gets this timing for Kinney's dramatic entry to Westbrook's office. It sure as hell wasn't from Westbrook's WC testimony. He simply doesn't give a time. Claiming this happened at 12:31 allows Armstrong to make two further claims:

Firstly, that Westbrook must have had foreknowledge of where the sniper had allegedly been and secondly, it stretches the time between being told of the assassination (impossibly, 12:31 according to Armstrong) and the ludicrous but putative time of the Tippit murder (1:16 pm). This time gap, as we will see, can then be filled by any fanciful scenario Armstrong wants.

Note also that Armstrong is quick to quote Westbrook when he told the WC "after we reached the building..." (Westbrook had already stated he walked to the depository alone) , but neglects to mention the immediate correction. Here is the full quote, "After we reached the building, or after I reached the

building, I contacted my sergeant Sgt. R. D. Stringer..."

As for Westbrook stating that he went up to "start the search" - again, it is not the full quote. What he said was "help start the search". However, given what time it was by then, what he most likely meant was "help clear the building", which is what they were doing by that time, floor by floor, office by office. Westbrook had already stated he did not have any of his reports from the time, as he had come in straight from vacation so he was winging it all from memory.

------------------------------
edit to add additional info

From the testimony of Gerald Hill:

Mr. HILL. The President had passed the corner of Commerce or excuse me, Main and Harwood, turned off Harwood onto Main, and proceeded west on Main. 

I had watched it from the personnel office window, which is on the third floor of the police and courts building, and Capt. W. R. Westbrook, who was my commander, had apparently been on the streets watching the parade, and he came back in and we were discussing some facts about how fast it passed and the police unit in it, and we had seen the chief's car in it, and how Mrs. Kennedy was dressed, and we were sitting in the office when a lady by the name of Kemmey, I believe is the way she spelled it, came in and said that the President had been shot at Main and Lamar. 

Our first reaction was one of disbelief, but a minute later----she just made the statement and walked out--and a minute later Captain Westbrook said, "She wasn't kidding." 

And I said, "What do you mean?" 

And he said, "When she is kidding, she can't keep a straight face." 

And figuring it was true, the dispatcher's office would be packed to the gills, so I walked down to the far end of the hall on the third floor where there is an intercom box connected to the radio from the dispatcher's office, and also you can hear the field side of the intercom of anything that is said to the police radio, and this is down in the press room. 

I stood there for a minute and I heard a voice which I am almost sure was Inspector Sawyer---but being I didn't see a broadcast, I couldn't say for sure--- saying we think we have located the building where the shots were fired from at Elm and Houston Streets, and send us some help. 

At this time I went back to the personnel office and told the captain that Inspector Sawyer requested assistance at Elm and Houston Streets. The captain said, "Go ahead and go." 

And he turned to another man in the office named Joe Fields and told him to get on down there. 

I got on the elevator on the third floor and went to the basement and saw a uniformed officer named Jim M. Valentine, and I asked Jim what he was doing, and he said, "Nothing in particular." 

And I said, "I need you to take me down to Elm Street. The President has been shot." 

-------------------------
The real name of lady who brought the news was neither Kinney nor Kemmey. Her name was Beulah KIMMEY.

Hill states they were still at police HQ when Sawyers makes a call for more manpower at the TSBD. This was between 12:40 and 12:43. But Westbrook does not leave straight away. This all fits with Westbrook getting there just prior to news of the Tippit murder and also just prior to the floor by floor, office by office claiming of the building.

There is no mystery. There is no missing time to be accountant for.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Mon 08 Oct 2018, 10:17 pm
This whole Harvey and Lee nonsense is quite a deadly virus inflicted on the research community.Kudos Greg for having the patience in refuting it.

Admin

Mon 08 Oct 2018, 10:24 pm
Vinny wrote:This whole Harvey and Lee nonsense is quite a deadly virus inflicted on the research community.Kudos Greg for having the patience in refuting it.
It annoys the crap out of me, Vinny, the way he goes about his "work", the way he abuses the evidence and the way people lap it up uncritically.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 09 Oct 2018, 9:51 am
I believe Dallas Police reserve officer Sgt. Kenneth Croy was with Westbrook during those missing 40-50 minutes. Croy was 26 years old, separated from his wife, and living with his parents on November 22. Croy told the Warren Commission that when President Kennedy was shot he was sitting in his car at City Hall--the same location as Capt. Westbrook. Croy said that after shots were fired at President Kennedy he left the police station and began to drive his car home.  In downtown Dallas Croy said that he  was "hemmed in from both sides" by traffic on Main and Griffin for about 20 minutes. He then drove past the courthouse on Elm and asked police officers, whose names he did not know, if he could be of any assistance. Croy said that after the officers said "No" that he proceeded to drive home. Croy would have us believe that after shots were fired at the President, he left the police station and was told by unknown officers that his services were not needed, when many off-duty police officers were called at home and told to report for duty.  Croy testified that while talking with the police officers in front of the courthouse his estranged wife "pulled up beside me" in her car. They began talking and then decided to go to lunch together at Austin's Barbecue, even though Croy and his wife were separated.  But first, Croy said that he needed to change clothes at his parents' home. On the day of President Kennedy's assassination Croy would like us to believe that his priorities were to drive to his parents' house, change clothes, and have lunch with his estranged wife!!

CROY'S WARREN COMMISSION TESTIMONY ASIDE, HIS WHEREABOUTS FROM 12:30 PM UNTIL 1:10 PM ARE UNKNOWN. HIS STORY OF SITTING IN HIS CAR WHEN THE PRESIDENT WAS SHOT, AND GETTING HEMMED IN WITH TRAFFIC FOR 20 MINUTES GAVE HIM AN ALIBI TO ACCOUNT FOR NEARLY 3/4 OF AN HOUR OF HIS TIME. CROY WOULD LIKE US TO BELIEVE THAT ON THE DAY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WAS KILLED, ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE DAYS OF THE CENTURY, HE DECIDED TO HAVE LUNCH WITH HIS ESTRANGED WIFE AND GO HOME.
I do not believe that Westbrook walked to the TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY nor do I believe he was in the Book Depository. I do not believe that Croy spoke with police officers in front of the court house, or had lunch with his wife, or went home to change clothes. I believe Westbrook and Croy's stories hide their real activities following the assassination of President Kennedy. I believe that both of these men boarded a city bus near the Book Depository, drove a squad car past Oswald's rooming house around 1:00 PM, were together at the Tippit shooting, were together at the Texas Theater, and were together in the basement of the Dallas Police station when Jack Ruby shot and killed HARVEY Oswald.
Armstrong is mischaracterising Croy's testimony.

Croy testified that he was on duty that day:

Mr. GRIFFIN. I see. Were you on reserve duty that day 
Mr. CROY. Yes. I was stationed downtown in the, I believe it was the 1800 or 1900 block of Main Street. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you in a patrol car 
Mr. CROY. No; I was on foot. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Were you in uniform? 
Mr. CROY. In uniform. 

He apparently was off duty again after the motorcade passed and had gone to his car to leave for home:

Mr. GRIFFIN. Where were you at the time President Kennedy was shot? 

Mr. CROY. Sitting in my car at the city hall. I would guess, I don't know, because I didn't know he was shot until, I guess, several minutes after it was. 

He did not hear about the assassination until he was actually on his way home, despite Armstrong's efforts to make it sound like he decided to go home only AFTER hearing about the assassination. Armstrong's twisting of the testimony serves to make it sound suspicious (what police officer would decide to go home after hearing about the president getting shot?)

Mr. GRIFFIN. Is that where you were located when you heard he was shot? 
Mr. CROY. No. I was on Main Street trying to go home. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. You were driving your car down Main Street? 
Mr. CROY. Yes. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. About where were you on Main Street? 
Mr. CROY. Griffin. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Griffin Street? 

Mr. CROY. Yes. 

So what was Croys ACTUAL reaction to the news?

Mr. GRIFFIN. What did you do when you heard that President Kennedy had been shot? 
Mr. CROY. I didn't do anything. I was right in the middle of the street with my car hemmed in from both sides. I couldn't go anywhere. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. As soon as you got unhemmed, what did you do? 
Mr. CROY. I went by the courthouse there and there were several officers standing there, and I asked if they needed any help. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Did you drive your car to the courthouse? 
Mr. CROY. Yes. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Which courthouse 
Mr. CROY. There was only one courthouse. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. There is a county courthouse? 

Mr. CROY. There is. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. There is a Federal Courthouse, also, but this is the one right there by the plaza and near the Texas School Book Depository 
Mr. CROY. The old red courthouse. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. On Houston Street? 
Mr. CROY. Yes. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Was that the corner of Houston and Main? 
Mr. CROY. Houston and Main and E!m. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. How long after you heard that President Kennedy was shot did you arrive there? 
Mr. CROY. Oh, I guess it took me at least 20 minutes to drive those few blocks. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. What time would you say it was when you arrived at the courthouse? 
Mr. CROY. I don't know. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Who did you see when you arrived there? 
Mr. CROY. Oh, there was some officers standing on the corner, I don't know. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Did you inquire of somebody there if you could be of assistance? 
Mr. CROY. Yes. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Whom did you inquire of? 
Mr. CROY. I don't know. They were just standing on the corner, and I asked if I could be of any assistance. 
Mr. GRIFFIN. Then, what did you do? 

Mr. CROY. I proceeded on home. 

Croy asked if he could help and was told "no" so he proceeded with his original plan of going home. Armstrong chooses not to believe this testimony on the bases that some off duty officers were being called in to help. But Croy was a reservist and could not perform any duties unless working with a full time officer - which, in the unfolding situation, was probably more hindrance than help. Reserves were useful for situations such as the transfer to help keep the media back, traffic control and the like. Situations in other words, with known variables and controls. 

Armstrong's determination to make it sound like Croy was confabulating about meeting his wife, going to get changed, because it all sounds like a cover story, is belied by the same testimony. In other words, despite Armstrong claiming these were Croy's priorities is not true.

Croy offered to help in Dallas even though off duty - was rejected.

Croy then risked the ire of his estranged wife by being delayed in meeting her for lunch. The reason for his delay? Again trying to help - this time at the Tippit scene.

Is wanting to go home and change out of a uniform to go to lunch suspicious? Armstrong apparently thinks so.

Is going to have lunch after trying to help in Both Dallas and oak Cliff suspicious? Armstrong apparently thinks so. 

Armstrong in fact, seems to think the whole world stopped. No one ate, no one changed clothes, no on slept, and whatever you did do is going to be construed as suspicious.  

Armstrong's speculation that Westbrook and Croy hooked up is ludicrous.

As for it being suspicious that he was having lunch with his estranged wife - what can you say?The poor bastard was trying to patch up his marriage - and apparently succeeded as he was only at his parents for two weeks. Do separated couples never try and sort out their issues in Armstrongs's world?

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 12 Oct 2018, 1:23 pm
After President Kennedy was shot LEE Oswald, wearing a white t-shirt, left the Book Depository and got into a Nash Rambler station wagon at 12:40 PM (see sign on top of TSBD)

Twenty minutes later (circa 1:00 PM) LEE Oswald was seen walking west on 10th and Denver Streets in Oak Cliff, wearing a white Eisenhower-type jacket over a white t-shirt, and carrying a .38 revolver.

HARVEY Oswald left the Book Depository wearing a long sleeve dark brown shirt. He walked a few blocks, boarded the Marsalis St. bus driven by Cecil McWatters, and asked for a bus transfer.  His destination was the Texas Theater, where he was looking forward to meeting up with a "contact" in the darkened theater sometime after 1:00 PM.  A few minutes later, when the bus was stalled in traffic, HARVEY Oswald got off the bus, walked a few blocks to the Greyhound bus station, and got into a taxi cab driven by William Whaley.

HARVEY Oswald normally boarded the Beckley St. bus at the bus stop next to the Book Depository. The Beckley St. bus would take him to the corner of Beckley and Zhang, where his rooming house was the 2nd house from the corner (see aerial photo below). On 11/22/63 HARVEY Oswald did not board the Beckley St. bus.

After leaving the Book Depository, wearing a long sleeve brown shirt, HARVEY Oswald walked several blocks and boarded the Marsalis St. bus driven by Cecil McWatters. He requested, and received, a bus transfer which he put in his shirt pocket. It appears that HARVEY Oswald's intention was to ride this bus to Marsalis St and Zhang Blvd., where Officer Tippit was sitting in his squad car across the street at the GLOCO station. I speculate that Tippit's assignment was to drive HARVEY Oswald to the Texas Theater. However, if for some reason Tippit was not at the GLOCO station, then HARVEY could ride the bus to Jefferson Blvd, and then transfer to another bus that would take him .7 mile west to the Texas theater.

• The claim that the man seen getting into the Rambler was wearing a white t-shirt.

False. Roger Craig testified that the person he saw get into the Rambler was wearing "a light tan shirt."  When asked what the person he saw in Fritz's office was wearing, he said "a white t-shirt." He was clearly describing two different shirts and Armstrong is being thoroughly dishonest here.

• The claim that a witness saw Oswald at 1:00 pm on 10th and Denver wearing a "white Eisenhower-type jacket over a white t-shirt, and carrying a .38 revolver".

False. There were no witnesses to anyone seeing the suspect carrying a pistol at 1:00 pm. The witness being referred to is probably Callaway since Armstrong has used Calloway in other Tippit pieces. Calloway did not say "white" jacket. He said "light tan" and when shown the jacket found near the scene, Calloway said "Actually, I thought it had a little more tan to it." 

• The claim that Oswald boarded the Marsalis bus and then Whaley's cab.

False. Passenger Mary Bledsoe got her son to phone the police to report Roy Milton Jones because he laughed maniacally when informed of the assassination and she therefore believed he might have been the assassin. As a result, McWatter's bus was stopped and McWatters was asked to identify the passenger who laughed. During his testimony, McWatters' admitted he picked Oswald as the person who looked closest to Jones. Whaley testified anyone could have picked Oswald out because he was verbally abusing the police. When asked if this affected his identification, Whaley claimed it didn't on the basis that cab drivers learn to sum people up accurately. Whaley's summation of his passenger? He said he looked and acted like a wino. Oswald was anything but a wino.

• Tippit was parked at the Gloco station.

False. According to Bill Drenas, former FBI agent William Turner tracked down 5 witnesses to Tippit being at the Gloco Gas Station between 12:45 PM and 1: 00 PM on the day of the assassination. This was for a 1966 Ramparts article. These witnesses were photographer Al Volkland and his wife, Lou, and Gloco employees Tom Mullins, Emmett Hollingshead and JB ͞Shorty͟ Lewis. According to the witnesses, Tippit appeared to be watching the traffic coming over the Houston St viaduct for about 10 minutes or so before ͞tearing off͟ down Lancaster.  The problems with this story are many. 

1.It is not explained how Turner found these witnesses. 

2.All 5 witnesses claimed to know Tippit – yet this gas station was not near his home, nor was it in his assigned patrol area. 

3.The police radio logs show he called in his location as ͞about Keist and Bonnie View͟ at 12:45 PM. This was within his assigned area and is about 5 miles from the Gloco.  At 12:54, he gave his location as Lancaster and Eighth.  

4.Calling in false locations to cover being outside your assigned area would seem foolhardy. What if an emergency occurred within a block of the called location, and the dispatcher, believing that to be his location, sends him to deal with it? How is he going to explain the length of time it takes him to get there? 

5. Drenas asserts that there is no indication that any of these 5 witnesses were ever interviewed by any investigative body. This is not true. Both Mullins and Lewis were interviewed, along with another employee, James Sutton – Mullins on Feb 10, 1964 and the other two a week later.   

6.The interviews were conducted because of information received to the effect that both Ruby and Oswald had been customers of the station in the past. 

7.The information had come from the Austin brother of Bill Winter of Minnesota who was looking for the site of the assassination. Winter had taken a wrong road and pulled into the Gloco for directions. He was told about Ruby and Oswald being customers during that discussion. 

8.It was obvious from the interviews of the employees, that the Gloco, with its mix of local and intra and interstate customers, was to the Dallas assassination rumor industry what Mary was to typhoid. 

9. None of the three admitted remembering Winter. However, they did indicate that they had many people stopping for directions to Dealey Plaza. All three also denied that Oswald was a customer, while agreeing that Ruby had been. 

10. Most important of all – none took the opportunity to tell the FBI that Tippit had been to the station acting like a lookout shortly before he was killed. The story picked up by Turner and pursued since by others is no more than a classic example of good ol’ boy Texan story telling. They wanted to be helpful to all those nice authors to the point that they even gratuitously threw in that Tippit ͞tore off͟ in the direction of Ruby’s apartment - and those nice authors reciprocated by asking none of the hard questions – starting with how did they all knew Tippit when he did not live or work in that area, and why not one of them contacted authorities with this important information – information they knew full well would be important if true – hence the specific mention of Tippit heading in Ruby’s direction.  The story of Tippit being there is a total fabrication.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 11:49 am
The Fez sez,
...He may in fact have gotten into Mrs Paine's (other?) Nash Rambler....

Greg, did you factor in a doppleganger vehicle?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 1:41 pm
steely dan wrote:The Fez sez,

That's ridiculous. A cloned car? It was actually the real Rambler but a clone Mrs. Paine. Duh!

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sat 13 Oct 2018, 10:33 pm
Paranoid loons is what they are.

Sun 14 Oct 2018, 9:13 am
greg parker wrote:

That's ridiculous. A cloned car? It was actually the real Rambler but a clone Mrs. Paine. Duh!
Sloping wing mirrors?
The CIA were capable of ANYTHING!!!!! What the? What the? What the?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 14 Oct 2018, 11:20 am
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:

Sloping wing mirrors?
The CIA were capable of ANYTHING!!!!! What the? What the? What the?
Cripes! I missed that! 

Now I have had to take a longer look, and bugger me if it doesn't have a ginormous honker as well.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum