Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
steely dan
View user profile

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Empty Re: Fair Play For Brian Doyle

on Wed 17 Apr 2019, 1:58 am
Stan Dane wrote:I would add one more debate rule:

• No trips to the herb tent during the debate.

.  No sperm experiments before, during or after.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Stan Dane
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

on Wed 17 Apr 2019, 1:59 am
The reason no one has beaten me on Prayer Man is because Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and the mob that has hijacked the research community refuses to honestly admit it...

One question for Brian: Is Sarah wearing big white buttons?
steely dan
View user profile

on Wed 17 Apr 2019, 2:09 am
Stan Dane wrote:
The reason no one has beaten me on Prayer Man is because Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and the mob that has hijacked the research community refuses to honestly admit it...

One question for Brian: Is Sarah wearing big white buttons?
Stan, Brian is far too busy trolling himself and his better arguments. He's hijacked his own thread!

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Th?id=OIP.06cWguRHacEf3y96nmT30AHaGO&w=137&h=105&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&pid=3

Checkmate.

Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Wed 17 Apr 2019, 3:48 pm
Sarah
A veritable landmark wherever she went.
But not on 11/22 according to Brian and his Facebook pal Jacko Jacksonivitch.
On that day her wig rendered her inconspicuous enough to move from in amongst a group of her fellow employees, slips away all quarter ton, and winds up away from everyone on the other side of the vestibule in the corner.
She was very light on her feet and able to pass an elephant through a needles eye upon request.
That or there is another probability.
I think Brian has been using his selfie-stick inappropriately.
I accused him of sitting on his brain and he was getting a close up as proof he wasnt,. Brian slipped and fell into his own rectum. Not to fear, the stick lodged in his anus breaking his fall.
Climbers from Yosemite National Park repelled into his arse and were able to rescue the selfie stick.
Unfortunately they couldn't pick Brian out amongst all the fecal remnants, and had to turn back at the duodenum, due to the Sanibell Gold bongwater Brian drinks when his stash runs out was too thick to maneuver when encountered there, and were finally forced out the anus as air quality prevented further attempts of rescue.
Lucky for us Brian's wifi signal wasn't affected by his sphincter tightening up as so no intelligence could escape, yet he's still able to get posts out of his ass.
God bless him.
Ed
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Thu 18 Apr 2019, 3:23 pm
Brian has ventured into other historic cases....

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Dancoo11

Yep he says Sarah was also DB Cooper.
Sans wig of course...
Ed
Stan Dane

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 8:06 am
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 ROKC-Lampoon-Fat-Lady-Sings
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 8:47 am
My favorite mag, and the best issue yet!
Cheers, Ed
View user profile

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 9:35 am
Brian should take solace from the words of a great man. Poet and visionary William Blake ( although Blake admitted t seeing Celestial figures hovering at the top of his stairs as far as i am aware he never reported seeing a hulking but diminutive 300lb wig wearing- and wigs were far more popular back then- female apparition skulking in the doorway of a building)
" If a fool persists in his folly he will become wise"
If this is indeed true sometime circa 2030 a shining new pagoda shaped like a giant handbag will dominate the Sanibel Island skyline. Every Nov 22nd lines of pilgrims will come, from every corner of the globe, all wearing the holy sandals with the Four Sacred Buttons of the divine Sarah stuck t their purple coloured radiation suits.
One by one, in hushed reverent silence they enter the sacred grotto, stopping t bow at the embalmed head of St Albert ( occasionally one of the two huge blonde haired blue eyed guards in full dress SS uniform lean forward and whisper into a pilgrims ear " You're not Jewish are you?")
With the strains of the Ballad of You Me and Pooneil softly playing the awestruck pilgrims approach the inner sanctum. Almost blinded by the smoke billowing from the chalices of Sanibel gold they approach the Prophet. Sitting on his velvet throne / porta potty gazing at them through the wisps of his long stringy hair its Brian..the Saviour..who singlehandedly slew the hordes of bastard moderators, Aussie punk trolls ( and anyone called Bart) and made the world safe for honest researchers, 300lb women and sexually confused middle aged men with latent Oedipus complexes...occasionally as the pilgrims shuffle by Brian raise his golden selfie stick in benediction and croaks "Kamp is a liar..Gordon is a crooked bastard.."
"And Greg Parker is unwanted poop on the sidewalk" the pilgrims reply with the holy blessing.
View user profile

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 9:57 am
..out of common decency i left out the more graphic parts of the ritual..like the saintly immersion in St Evelyns Duct ( let's just say everyone comes out smelling of rancid fish paste) and the kissing of the holy phallus of Jimi( Brian having swiped it from the Plastercasters during the "Years of Struggle" when the Prophet was universally mocked , reviled and banned from every forum for being the only one with the skills t realise a dark haired male figure was really an obese 5ft 5 300lb grey haired woman..such is the price of prophethood)
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 11:11 am
I heard about that ritual, or rumors of it.
I believe it was why the Sanibel Mayor proclaimed the renaming of the Sanibel Causeway to the St. Evelyn Ductway, which I thought perhaps was in honor of pooping out Brian onto a hard surface from a great height. Good to know the rumors are supported.
At the Ductway celebration there was much rejoicing and bouncing in the bounce house. The small tent, off to the side, housing the Sanibel Gold was occupied by Brian throughout the festivities. No amount of coaxing could draw him out, a trail of freshly rolled sanibel gold cigs was ignored. Shouts from the tent were heard and while mostly jibberish a few phrases were distinct.
They included Bart Is A Liar, Ledoux Is A Liar, Marina is A Liar, .... finally a seething chant of Sean Murphy Vas Wrong in a distinctly Alois Shicklegruber accent.
Back at the party invited guest arrive in short busses, while the Ralph Cinquė Orchestra plays out of tune, the band leader claiming someone switched the quarter and half notes overnight.
All in all a grand soiree.
Thanks for detailing the Moronic Rights initiation ritual Alex.
We dont get out much so its nice to hear about these things and live vicariously through a Fn Lower Alabama ingrate if only for a brief period.
Cheers, Ed

View user profile

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 11:47 am
Very few people have been inside St Evelyns Duct and lived t tell the tale..a horrible putrid maggot infested swamp...like Vietnam with Walmart knickers and unshaven armpits..i seen some things there man..i done seen some real scary shit man..
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 3:03 pm
That's some heavy stuff.

Stan has a meme for every occasion,

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Nincom10

Ed
Stan Dane

on Mon 29 Apr 2019, 6:15 am
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 His-Tent4-28-19
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Mon 29 Apr 2019, 10:47 am
That Sarah really gets around,
Light on her feet, can hardly see the depressions where she entered the tent.
Hope he has plenty of hay and a shovel handy.
😛 Ed
View user profile

on Wed 01 May 2019, 7:51 pm
Davidson proved it was a woman...The rest is just a certain person desperate to get the discussion out into the useless, substance-less, content-less, attention-seeking waste of time of sophist equivocation...

Since there were only 2 women on the landing, and Frazier and Lovelady placed Stanton over in the same place as Prayer Man, that makes Prayer Man Stanton...

I think that sophist was a word used regularly by Gilbride.
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Thu 02 May 2019, 11:01 am

Gilbride 2016,

The hoax is a sophist construction that yields nothing

post #135- Let the reader note that Greg does not respond to 5 of the 6 points raised in my post #131, which are the strongest arguments against the hoax. In true sophist fashion, he sidesteps them and constructs an alternative argument.

Dingo 2018,
There's a sad and pathetic thing going on on the Deep Politics board...Richard Gilbride called out the moderation over their delinquency on the Prayer Man and Lunch Room Encounter matters and failure to follow their own rules... and the cowardly pseudo-sophist known as Peter Lemkin, intelligent analysis has now become outlawed on the Deep Politics board and its practicers labeled undesirables...Gilbride made a very valid complaint recently based on site rules...

Yes its pretty clear Vinny.
Thanks, Ed
View user profile

on Thu 02 May 2019, 9:00 pm
Brian has never even made a contribution to Duncan's site.

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Screen33
Ed. Ledoux
View user profile

on Sat 04 May 2019, 7:26 am
Keeping Grace Slick captive uses up all his allowance
Ed
View user profile

on Sat 04 May 2019, 9:45 pm
Doyle recently did a radio show about Hendrix.

https://soundcloud.com/frankmackay/brian-doyle-on-breaking-it-down-with-frank-mackay-jimi-hendrix-reasercher

https://soundcloud.com/frankmackay/brian-doyle-on-breaking-it-down-with-frank-mackay-jimi-hendrix-researcher-part-2

https://soundcloud.com/frankmackay/brian-doyle-on-breaking-it-down-with-frank-mackay-jimi-hendrix-researcher-part-3
steely dan
View user profile

on Fri 10 May 2019, 2:17 am
I'm not the leading authority on this because I'm doing something wrong...

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 IpLogged

Correct Brian! We've been pointing this out for years and you have the cheek to say we ignore you.
Good to see you dropped in on your old friends at Der Morgue. That blew some of the cobwebs away, i'm sure.

Checkmate.

steely dan
View user profile

on Fri 10 May 2019, 2:19 am
I'm not the leading authority on this because I'm doing something wrong...

Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 IpLogged

Correct Brian! We've been pointing this out for years and you have the cheek to say we ignore you.
Good to see you dropped in on your old friends at Der Morgue. That blew some of the cobwebs away, i'm sure.

Checkmate.

View user profile

on Fri 10 May 2019, 5:23 am
Brian Doyle is the Joseph Merrick of JFK research, Tovarisch Tom is the bearded lady, Larry Trotter the talking horse and Macraes forum is Sam Torrs tuppenny gaff shop on the Whitechapel Road where they're displayed for the amusement of all passers by.
It really has the ambience of a freak show over there.
In his mind Brian's probably strutting his stuff on stage at the Fillmore East back in the summer of '67, while Tovarisch Tom no doubt imagines the stern faces of the Politburo looking down at his 6ft 4 inch frame..hmmm did Comrade Mikoyans moustache just twitch?, Larry's just showing off t the bay mare in the otber field, swishing his tail while in reality a line of horrified onlookers shuffle by, berating themselves for giving in t their baser desires but secretly thankful, " thank fuck I'm not Brian Doyle"
What Macraes doing is actually cruel and exploitative, taking advantage of the narcissistic delusions of someone whose obviously disturbed.
Click bait at Its very crudest.
But its fucking hilarious t watch..
" I'm not the leading authority on this.." exactly what P Quintilus Varus said as he marched his men into the Teutonburg Forest.." we're weighted down with armour and supplies, marching single file through hostile terrain with no room t maneuver, what could possibly go wrong..wait thats either a host of German tribesmen i can see poised t ambush us or its a 300lb woman..relax boys it's definitely a 300lb woman..quick march..last one t the Rhines a Gaullish slave boy!!!"

Last edited by alex wilson on Fri 10 May 2019, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on Fri 10 May 2019, 5:39 am
..logging into Der Forum feels like the opening scenes of a Roger Corman movie or a H.P. Lovecraft short story..as the hapless intuder enters the dank fetid mausoleum he becomes aware of thousands of little red eyes staring at him from out the ancient shadows..he looks down at one of the tombstones, brushing the cobwebs aside and holding up his flickering candle he can just make out the faded inscription " Sponsors" it reads in archaic sutterlin script " the smallest of the three groups"
Then he hears a groan and the creak of a casket opening..a gaunt emaciated creature comes shuffling out.." I'm very close friends with every corpse in this vault..if you can't display a proper understanding of the Evica Drago model- loud peal of thunder- I'm going t assume your just the mouthpiece of a multi headed disinformation entity..by the way wanna buy some real estate? A couple of prime crypts have just come on the market.since an ex founder whose name shall not be mentioned- even louder peal of thunder- was disinterred and reburied in the unconsecrated ground..otherwise known as Facebook"..with that the tomb marked Prudhomme opens slightly " did someone mention mouths and head and gettin disinterred...hey momma shift yer bones.wanna disinter ole.Bobby boy tonight i ain't had me so much fun since a grizzly bear caught ole Bobby shittin in the woods hey momma! hey poppa i wants me some FUN!"
View user profile

on Tue 14 May 2019, 2:25 pm
I had a look through the Prayer Woman thread on Macraes cesspool of a forum a couple of nights ago. It reminded me of a medieval grotesquerie..a cross between bear baiting and a guided tour through Bedlam.
Macraes got a dribbling ranting imbecile chained t a post as click bait, with Tovarisch Tom Graves yapping away like a freshly splayed Jack Russell- he reads a couple of agenda ridden apologias and he considers himself the ultimate authority on Cold War espionage!! - and lets not forget the giddy Larry Trotter flapping about like an inebriated parrot, dropping pellets of verbal diarrhea all over the place.
Macrae doesn't give a fuck, he just enjoys winding people up. It's the scrapings of the gutter masquerading as research. Like a down market tabloid pretending t b a broadsheet Tits all over the front page and a tiny political column squeezed in the bottom corner, penned by some fucking reject from Celebrity Concentration Camp Island- YOU are the kommandant. YOU decide who goes left and who goes right.
I never realised quite how deluded Doyle was. The one sure sign of failure is constant self praise. He would only be an A- team poster if the B team consisted of rejects from the Bishop Stortford White Supremacist Lesbian Midget Sunday league tiddliwinks team. And even then it would be debatable.
How anyone can seriously argue Prayerman is a grey haired obese 300lb woman is quite extraordinary.
In fact i think we should start a petition " Brian Doyle To The Smithsonian" You won't find a more perfect example of a deluded narcissist. Doyle is a living monument t the seedy underbelly of the internet age.. He deserves a Government Health warning stamped across his head " WARNING 100% Flammable Bullshit. Keep out the reach of children and household pets.'
steely dan
View user profile

on Tue 14 May 2019, 3:17 pm
Here's a half decent Brian impression. Well done.

.....and if the author of the above biography would like to sue me in court [in any country of their choice] for posting without attribution...I dare you...in fact, I invite you John - as you are the FUCK who deleted without reason, without process, and with malice of forethought all of my 15.000+ posts on your website, and deleted my account also without reason nor process, even though I was a moderator in good standing on you website and we were in weekly email contact privately on sensitive topics
g like stabbing a mate in the back is there old not-what-you-seem-to-be malevolent one. Sue me...make my day! You eat shit and are not what you pretend to be, and I will have no qualms about saying so. A little intelligence connected 'birdy' told me the DETAILED 'back story' about what REALLY happened with my 'beheading'.....and I will some day soon have you and your website EXPOSED for what you and it really are all about!!!!! I don't forget nor forgive what happened to me! ...and so many others.

To others: Use the 'Education Forum' at your own risk...it is not much different than the Ancient Roman Forum.....mixed with whatever intelligence 'maleventity' there was in Ancient Rome.......and gladiator sport for the sake of gladiator sport.
[quote]Last edited by Peter Lemkin; Yesterday at 07:22 PM.

“If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” - Frederick Douglass
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Progress Fair Play For Brian Doyle - Page 14 Clear Reply With Quote

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum