REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  fritz  David  Lifton  Floor  prayer  hosty  frazier  3a  2  Weigman  paine  beckley  Humor  4  Mason  3  9  +Lankford  tippit  Lankford  tsbd  11  zapruder  doyle  Theory  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Empty No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever

Tue 03 Sep 2019, 8:32 am
Intellectual Rigor?

Classic example of Hargrove-Larsen-Butler's sheer ineptness and intellectual non curiosity.

Hargrove has no use for the man seen running away from the ASSASSINATION SITE because it wasn't "Oswald"

"Not Oswald? Oh well, who cares about it then"

The glaring question remains, just how many people has anyone seen on FILM of someone running AWAY from the scene of the assassination and even before JFK 's car has cleared the underpass?

Short answer? NONE!

To Hargrove, none of this matters because "It isn't Oswald"

Not only that, he had Sandy Larsen and John Butler of all people do the forensic examination of the GIF.

Then John Butler got in on it with no intellectual curiosity at all as to what this person may be doing RUNNING AWAY from the assassination scene.

The GIF is over at Ungers under the Gerda Dunckel folder.

GD32 I think, or maybe GD23.

Un-Fucking-Believable, no one is the least bit curious about it.

JCPrice witnessed this same guy running away.

Bowers probably saw him as well and I believe his Lane testimony states that IIRC.

You got to read this thread to discover just how deep the ineptness and the confirmation bias extends.

IE; "If it wasn't Lee, whether that can help or hurt our Harvey-Lee theory or not is what we want to know, and if it wasn't Lee, and doesn't help our theory, then we are just not interested"

By the way, way back in the day when I was gullible and didn't know Hargrove at all from Adam or what he was all about, I took a shot and emailed that GIF to him, yes, I was the one that emailed Hargrove that GIF many years ago.

He must have sat on it for at least 4-5 years that I know of before posting it at the EF.

How many people have you or anybody else witnessed on film running away from the scene of the assassination?

But, this is unimportant I guess, and to think, here all this time I was convinced it was a new and may be important discovery.

Silly me, according to the EF, it's useless because it wasn't Lee.

Not only is Hargrove intellectually non curious, he is also a research thief as he didn't give proper "credit" to me for finding that fucking GIF oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Gerda_10in the first place.

Here is the GIF taken from Bell that Gerda Dunckel made and it is over Ungers photo site.

GIF:

https://harveyandlee.net/JH%20PIX/Lee_Running_Maybe.gif

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=148&pos=14

Start Here and Read:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25549-%E2%80%9Cthe-lights-all-went-out%E2%80%9D-and-the-elevators-stopped-while-jfk-was-murdered-shelley-and-lovelady-were-near-the-bottom-of-the-back-staircase-by-the-electrical-panel-and-vickie-adams-saw-them-until-everyones-story-changed/?do=findComment&comment=400134

Last edited by Jeff Stanton on Tue 03 Sep 2019, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Gerda Dunckels GIF Web Address)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Empty Re: No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever

Tue 03 Sep 2019, 9:29 am
Started reading Larsen and Butler posts and gave up on it. 

Don't know about "Classic Oswald" but the thread is Classic Hargrove.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Empty Re: No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever

Thu 05 Sep 2019, 7:53 pm
"Classic Oswald"...Jesus H Armstrong...Sandy the Swinging Cowboy takes gullibility t a whole new level.
I bet his head is shaved under that 12 gallon hat of his..and tattooed with esoteric kabbalistic symbols...when he's not logged onto the Ed forum..tongue lolling out..eyes glazed... slumped vacuously..waiting for the Great Universal Armstrong t beam instructions directly into his cerebral cortex( and no Sandy you don't have 2 of them) he's out dancing thru his local shopping mall dressed in flowing orange robes..beating a huge PVC covered bass drum plastered with the Fezs sloped shoulders montages..chanting in a dull monotonous drone " and lo it came t pass that the burly American born Oswald tried t buy trucks at Bolton Ford while his scrawny Hungarian doppelganger was in Russia.."
James Files...Lois Liggett..Chauncey Holt even JVB he believes EVERYTHING...i bet he'll be cha cha chaing down Pennsylvania Ave in his Oswald mask...but his 12 gallon head might well explode...Which Oswald mask? The husky American Lee or the nerdy Hungarian Harvey...
The Maths Rules thread is back...I'd pay good money t see LarryTrotterImage contribute..

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 9:40 am
oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever 4243212

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:28 am
This is the same man seen running in the Gerda Dunckel 23 GIF above.

JC Price describes him to a tee.

JC Price Testimony:

This day about 12:35 p.m. I was on the roof of the terminal annex building on the North East corner when the presidential motorcade came down from Main to Houston, North on Houston, and then west on Elm. The cars had proceeded West on Elm Street and was just a short distance from the Triple underpass when I saw Gov. Connally slump over. I did not see the President as his car had gotten out of my view under the underpass. There was a volley of shots, I think five and then much later, maybe as much as five minutes later, another one. I saw one man run towards the passenger cars on the railroad siding after the volley of shots.

***This man had a white dress shirt, no tie, and khaki colored trousers. His hair appeared to be long and dark and judging by his agility running, could be about 25 years of age. He had something in his hand. I couldn't be sure but it may have been a head piece [a hat?]. [19WH492]***
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 11:15 am
Jeff Stanton wrote:This is the same man seen running in the Gerda Dunckel 23 GIF above.

JC Price Testimony:

This day about 12:35 p.m. I was on the roof of the terminal annex building on the North East corner when the presidential motorcade came down from Main to Houston, North on Houston, and then west on Elm. The cars had proceeded West on Elm Street and was just a short distance from the Triple underpass when I saw Gov. Connally slump over. I did not see the President as his car had gotten out of my view under the underpass. There was a volley of shots, I think five and then much later, maybe as much as five minutes later, another one. I saw one man run towards the passenger cars on the railroad siding after the volley of shots.

***This man had a white dress shirt, no tie, and khaki colored trousers. His hair appeared to be long and dark and judging by his agility running, could be about 25 years of age. He had something in his hand. I couldn't be sure but it may have been a head piece [a hat?]. [19WH492]***
To try and address his credibility issues first.

From the roof of another building, is he more or less likely to hear echoes?If more likely, that probably accounts for the volley of 5.

The shot maybe 5 minutes later, could well be/probably was, a bike or car backfire.

As for the person he saw, we all now a lot of people ran in that direction after the shots. He may have been the first and was holding hos hat so it did not blow of his head. Alternatively, if the typed version was from a hand-written version,it could be a mistranscription of "hand piece" and if so, it may have been a plain clothes agent/officer?

Any which I look at it, I don't see the person as sinister, but I could easily be wrong.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Empty Oswald Wore a Different Shirt Than the Arrest Shirt Yes? Was it reddish?

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 2:54 pm
oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Colori20
greg parker wrote:
Jeff Stanton wrote:This is the same man seen running in the Gerda Dunckel 23 GIF above.

JC Price Testimony:

From the roof of another building, is he more or less likely to hear echoes?If more likely, that probably accounts for the volley of 5.

The shot maybe 5 minutes later, could well be/probably was, a bike or car backfire.

As for the person he saw, we all now a lot of people ran in that direction after the shots. He may have been the first and was holding hos hat so it did not blow of his head. Alternatively, if the typed version was from a hand-written version,it could be a mistranscription of "hand piece" and if so, it may have been a plain clothes agent/officer?

Any which I look at it, I don't see the person as sinister, but I could easily be wrong.

I think I found another clue that nails it to the cross Greg. Look at these photos that I colorized, was Oswald wearing a reddish shirt at work? I think I heard he was, went home and changed that one into the brownish arrest shirt. Correct or no?

Anyway hear are the photos, check PrayerMan out! If Oswald was wearing a "reddish" shirt that day, then this would further bolster the Prayer Man case.

I'll PM you later for the gallery thingamabob.

Hey I got to get off here, my ISP just flashed a warning that they are going down for maintenance.
Here's the pics.

Peace Brother.

Peace Brother

Peace Man

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 2:55 pm
oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Colori22oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Colori22

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 2:57 pm
oswald - No Intellectual Curiosity Whatsoever Colori23
Hey Greg,

If you can, check on testimony on what Oswald was wearing at work could you? I believe his shirt was a reddish color as opposed to brownish, which he changed into before he went to the TT and was later arrested in. If it's a reddish color, then that drives another nail home for it being Oswald because I believe I read somewhere that the shirt he wore was reddish as opposed to the brownish one he got arrested in.

Peace Brother

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 5:09 pm
greg parker wrote:

JC Price Testimony:

Hey Greg,

Maybe the guy stepped on a nest of yellow-jackets... lol!

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 5:45 pm
Excellent colorized images Jeff.

Seemed the cops were awful anxious to have Lee run "home," ... change clothing, and go kill a cop.
Awful anxious.
The diminutive lady, colorized red is named in our study of those on the steps as Pauline Sanders.

"Thirteen TSBD employees stated that they were standing on the steps during the assassination. Breaking them down into categories that are relevant to the Prayer Man discussion: six were women, two were black men, and five were white men.Clothing: Ten other employees may have worn a shirt like Prayer Man’s."

Problem is the Darnell/Wiegman films are seconds later, and some have left the steps and others are climbing up.
Being at the top landing on the East side makes it far less likely to be another employee than those positioned on the steps to watch the P. Parade.

Clothing write up at,
http://22november1963.org.uk/prayer-man-jfk-assassination

"Lee Oswald’s Shirt"
"The Wiegman and Darnell films are in black–and–white. They show Prayer Man wearing a shirt with a dark tone consistent with both the brown shirt Oswald was wearing at the time of his arrest and the “reddish colored” shirt which Oswald claimed to have changed out of after visiting his rented room about 30 minutes after the assassination. The “reddish colored” shirt recently discarded by Oswald may well be the creased shirt shown in a black–and–white photograph, Commission Exhibit 151. Police inventories of Oswald’s belongings mention a “tan sportshirt” and “1 brown shirt with button–down collar”, each of which is consistent with the shirt in CE 151. (For Oswald’s remarks about a “reddish colored” shirt, see Warren Report, pp.622 and 626. One of the police inventories: http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/21/2110-030.gif; no source is given for the others. Comparison photographs: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354&page=76#entry280150 and http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8916.1496.html.)"

Is the lady Pauline Sanders in red?

Of note to exit the door one would naturally go to the right or Frame Left, due to glass doors swing and pivot.
Person in red is too short to be 5'9" at that location.
Not to discourage the discussion, simply clarifying some aspects of prior experiences with the figures on the front steps.
Cheers, Ed

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 5:47 pm
Of note, I had spotted the glass door swinging closed in the film.
So either someone just went in, or just stepped out.
Cheers,
Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum