REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Vinny

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sat 09 May 2020, 7:54 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen13

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sat 09 May 2020, 7:55 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen14

Sat 09 May 2020, 7:56 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen15

Sat 09 May 2020, 7:58 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen16

Sat 09 May 2020, 8:00 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen17

Sun 10 May 2020, 2:56 am
Brian's proved plenty alright. Nothing about PM though. Merely about Brian.

Mon 11 May 2020, 8:28 pm
Some poor folk spend their whole life's never fitting in. Drifting wistfully like restless ghosts from place t place, from lover t lover. Always just another maybe. Always just another house.
Never a home.
Our Brian's one of the lucky ones.
Snugly gasmaked up in his mommies basement?
No.
I mean somewhere more ethereal. Less easily defined. And indeed definable.
A spiritual home.
The feeling you get when you stare into a pair of eyes for the first time. You just KNOW you've seen them before, just as you know too they have seen you.
I mean of course finding his true element...sadly for our Brian its not a pair of soulful brown eyes...
It's arguing on Facebook about imaginary beings with a member of Ralphie Cinques OIC...
What did Swami Drago like t say?
About stagnant water and it's own level?..
Welcome home Brian!!

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 15 May 2020, 12:28 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen70

Fri 15 May 2020, 3:28 pm
Greg, I think Brian accused you of being British What the?
I can't think of a more appalling insult he could have hurled your way.
Hope you recover...

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 15 May 2020, 7:40 pm
steely dan wrote:Greg, I think Brian accused you of being British What the?
I can't think of a more appalling insult he could have hurled your way.
Hope you recover...
A timely reminder to have my monthly ablutions, whether I need them or not,

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 07 Jun 2020, 3:10 pm
#youcantdothat
#shutdownprayerwoman

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 08 Jun 2020, 6:25 am
Poor Briana it is all gettin a lil too much for him and his self indulgent fairy tales....,,

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 5e7dde10doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 5e7dde10

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 10 Jun 2020, 3:13 pm
My post are no longer being copied and posted on Parker's website because they are so devastating to their BS that they now have to hide them...

That's quite a claim Brian. Can you tell me how...and where we are hiding your posts?
TIA.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 10 Jun 2020, 3:27 pm
Like his erstwhile mentors at Deep Arseholes and Der Morgue Brian confuses the silence of indifference with the silence of conspiracy..
Brian , if you want a response yoully need to get some new material.
Your rants used to be mildly amusing..ok they could be fucking hysterical at times ..but now your just another lonely pathetic figure.
Wandering around in your gasmask ..raving at the uncaring cosmos( and James Gordon) for not recognising your genius...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 2:30 am
steely dan wrote:My post are no longer being copied and posted on Parker's website because they are so devastating to their BS that they now have to hide them...

That's quite a claim Brian. Can you tell me how...and where we are hiding your posts?
TIA.
Bump for Brian...after he's sorted out Badgeman...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 3:11 pm
Brian, you were asked a direct question about your bizarre claim that we've been hiding your posts. Let it be publicly known you had no answer and have therefore lost the debate...and a little bit of credibility. 
Because you are such a cheeky bastard i am giving serious thought to revealing more of your diary entries...

Checkmate.

Vinny

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 7:04 pm
The dummies over at Greg Parker's website were copying my posts but they stopped after I did my analysis of the Toff interview...They are worried and they don't want to print over there what they know dead solid refutes them...They are world class cowards who thump their chests and mock and ridicule but only when their target can't defend themselves because of cowardly banning and censorship...

They deliberately did not copy my analysis that showed the specific wording "Oswald was then told to step aside" proves there were two stops of Oswald...In his Commission testimony Roy Truly was very clear that once he told Baker Oswald was an employee that Baker broke off immediately without saying a word and went upstairs:

Mr. BELIN. About how long did Officer Baker stand there with Lee Harvey Oswald after you saw them?
Mr. TRULY. He left him immediately after I told him--after he asked me, does this man work here. I said, yes. The officer left him immediately.

In the CBS video interview of Baker & Truly Baker said that he said nothing to Oswald after Truly identified Oswald and that he immediately broke off and hurried up the stairs...

Yet in the Lovelady witnessing as related to Jarman Oswald was told to step aside after being stopped by a cop in the Lobby...This proves there were two stops because not only did Baker & Truly say they said nothing to Oswald after he was identified in the 2nd floor lunch room but there was no reason for Oswald to be told to step aside in that lunch room...There was however in the Lobby where the egress from the front door needed to be kept clear as officers arrived...The petty pesterers on this and Greg Parker's site dishonestly refuse to admit that this proves there were two stops of Oswald and also proves the 2nd floor lunch room encounter was real because of the subtle detail of not saying anything to Oswald after he was identified in the 2nd floor lunch room...It is delinquent analysis and pure dishonesty for those persons to ignore this because we have other witnessings of Oswald coming from the offices and down the stairs...The way the Kamp people deal with this is by saying those supporting witnesses are lying or in error...But that is just childish and silly...That is just crank researchers revising the evidence to make it fit their fractured claims...We have Mrs Reid (who was verified by Westbrook) seeing Oswald come from the offices and Ochus Campbell who saw Oswald hiding in the storage closet...We have Oswald downstairs, and even better we have the Commission avoiding interviews with those who saw him in the Lobby...We even have Lovelady clearly lying about seeing Oswald leave through the front...The Parker website people don't copy my analysis that Lovelady was lying because if he really saw Oswald leave through the front door in defiance of the cop who told him to step aside the Commission would have highlighted it as evidence of his escape...Lovelady stayed quiet about this alleged witnessing because he knew he was lying and any inquiry would show he was lying in order to cover-up for his CIA partner Shelley...The creeps over at Parker's don't copy this and post it over there because they know they can't credibly answer it and it refutes their idiotic Kamp material...

Anyway - this proves the supervisor who cleared Oswald at the front door wasn't Truly because Truly never spoke of it in any of his testimony...And Truly was quite clear, and corroborated by Baker, that neither he or Baker said a word to Oswald after Truly OK'ed Oswald in the lunch room...Nothing about stepping aside...That confirms one stop in the 2nd floor lunch room with no telling to step aside and one stop in the Lobby where Oswald was told to step aside from the entry egress there to keep it clear for anyone coming in...

They won't copy this to the Parker website mockery thread of myself because they know it refutes them...That is quite cowardly...It shows they only exist artificially through banning and censorship...Through smoke and mirrors omission of countering evidence enhanced by juvenile trolling...

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 10:54 pm
Brian, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Underneath all the invective, all the adolescent posturing I detected glimpses of a smart, sometimes witty guy. Someone who obviously cares very deeply. Someone who could have made a genuine contribution.
Do you know what I thought of when I read your latest rant?
Rupert Pupkin in the King of Comedy..
I saw Brian Pupkin reciting that rant, ponytail bristling and sunken cheeks flushed with faux orgiastic delirium..as you imagined the lifesize Grace Slick cardboard cutouts..rows and rows of them ... squealing like a wire mouthed yapping Yankee teenybopper at Shea stadium as John hits the opening chords of " I'm Down"
Brian, it's impossible to argue rationally with you.
You're drifting off in some oxygen less void...seranded by the ghostly murmur of the passing Paul Kantner shaped asteroids..
You don't seem to comprehend the fundamentals of human discourse... your opinions are no more or no less valid than anyone elses.
Your starting to sound like a crank. A hippyified version of that horrendous misanthrope Tommy Graves... someone whose just smart enough to realise his own limitations, and bitter enough to punish everyone else for it
I trust you've heard of the late Christopher Hitchens? And his eponymous razor? It perfectly encapsulates the person whom for whatever reason you've chosen to become.
A loud mouthed know it all buffoons...by treating others with so little respect Brian you just reveal how little you respect yourself.
But instead of facing yourself honestly, you lash out wildly...James Gordon. The ROKC troll punks, Jim DiE, some unknown faceless cabal of British JFK research forum administrators..
That last post wasn't even a rant..it was just a surly adolescent whine..hot air and vindictive waffle.. it's so fucking obvious yourey wildly jealous of Greg and Barto.. your rants ooze with envy .

No one pays any attention to you because you say nothing worth paying attention to!!
Your crazy ramblings and cockeyed idiosyncratic " analysis" have become tiresomely repetitious..Macraes Imaginarium is the JFK assassination research equivalent of a  half way house .. accomodating the waifs and the strays who've been booted out of Deep Arseholes or the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute..
I'm not wasting anymore of my time reading your drivel . I tried talking sense to you but you paid no attention.
" What's presented with no evidence can be dismissed without evidence"
Your" evidence" is the embodiment of Hitchens razor.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 12 Jun 2020, 3:19 am
You Prayer Man trolls always take the offensive because otherwise you would have to explain why you can't locate Stanton to the left of Frazier in the pertinent portal images and it is you who have failed your own evidence demands the most...

Are you ready to explain your claim that we are hiding your posts? Can't you locate your posts?...which litter Stinky's forum.
You make me laugh.     

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 17 Jun 2020, 4:28 pm
So now he's trolling Wikipedia...instead of cleaning his car.

Prayer Man Theory Debunked
For those who are aware of previous attempts by editors to place the "Prayer Man" theory in Oswald's article please reference Chris Davidson's photographic analysis on the Education Forum's JFK Debate branch...For those who are unaware, the Prayer Man theory is a claim made by Australian researcher Greg Parker and Sean Murphy that Oswald was captured standing on the Depository front steps as a shadowy figure in newsreels of Dealey Plaza during the assassination...The shadowy figure is holding their hands in front of them as if praying so the figure got the nick-name "Prayer Man"...Much false research has been poured in to this by Bart Kamp on his Prayer Man website that was all undone and disproven by Davidson who used cutting edge digital software to make subtle differences between light and dark, that were not visible to the human eye in the Wiegman newsreel film, visible...After Davidson inputted the clearest Wiegman film frame in to his digital software the clearly visible face of a woman was brought out on Prayer Man proving beyond a doubt that the shadowy figure in question was not Oswald...Davidson also posted his metadata which proved all he did was drop the original film frame in to his software program while making adjustments for brightness and contrast (Source: Chris Davidson, Education Forum)...Another source for the debunking of the bogus Prayer Man theory is researcher Brian Doyle's interview with Depository secretary Sarah Stanton's grand daughter in 2018...Wanda Daniel (Stanton's grand daughter) was shown the newsreel films and responded "That has to be Sarah, she's the biggest one out there"...Daniel has sent Doyle a family photo of her grand mother showing her obesity...That obesity was seen on Prayer Man, as well as Stanton's 5 foot 4 height (Oswald was 5 foot 9), proving beyond a doubt that Stanton was Prayer Man (See: "JFK Assassination Forum Member Brian Doyle Interviews Sarah Stanton's Granddaughter" on You-Tube)...Plus there is much more photogrammetric evidence that is too detailed to list here...Finally, Depository employee Buell Frazier was interviewed on video by the Dallas 6th Floor Museum in 2013 as well as by CSPAN in 2002...In both videos Frazier makes clear he was facing and talking to Sarah Stanton at the time of the Prayer Man newsreels...One look at the newsreels in question shows Frazier facing Prayer Man at that time...(Source: 6th Floor Museum and CSPAN interviews of Buell Frazier - You-Tube, and CSPAN website)...I would like to submit that these verifiable sources refute and dismiss the Prayer Man theory and it should not be allowed in any Wikipedia article, despite the irrational persistence of its backers... — Preceding unsigned comment added by ScrumDrum (talk • contribs) 17:18, 26 May 2020 (UTC)

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 17 Jun 2020, 5:13 pm
Ha ha ha I haven't had such a good laugh in ages .
Cheers Brian!
Brian Doyle " researcher" vaguely reminiscent of Don Jeffries.." best selling author" ?

As for your " interview" ? Even Sturmbannfuhrer Lange of Einsatzkommando A would blush at your ahem technique.
Then there's the photogrammetry.. Brian, I'm afraid to say after forcing myself to plough through your various excretions this past year or so I'm vaguely impressed with the fact that you can even fucking SPELL photogrammetry.
Brian, your research is routinely ridiculed because it is ridiculous.
It's just that simple
You offer no real evidence safe bombastic prognostications and highly idiosyncratic analysis..
Seriously critiquing your "work" would be like hiring an Oxford expert in avian species to compile a thoroughly researched dissertation on the lifecyles of Scandanavian parrots to send to Month Python.
Jokes are meant to be laughed at, I know that may sound a tad harsh, but the quicker you accept this and find yourself another hobby..the quicker you can move on with your life..

Last edited by alex wilson on Thu 18 Jun 2020, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinny

Wed 17 Jun 2020, 7:10 pm
Here is a screenshot just in case Wikipedia deletes it.

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 Screen73

Wed 17 Jun 2020, 7:47 pm
Thanks Vinny.
You deserve a medal for your dedication!! Armstrong only knows how you haven't gone fucking crazy .. and I mean full blown doo fucking lally( or Gilbridus Verbalis Incontinenatus to use the correct medical terminology)
I'll offer a prayer to the Great God Armstrong himself... According to John Butler if you chant 10 Hail Myra's and recite the mystical creed of the Blessed Frank of Kudlaty ( Our Sarah who art in the Doorway, wigged be thy hair and chubby be thou forearm. Forgive us our premature ejaculates as we forgive the handcuffed Filipino who ejaculated upon us.. Iacoletti is a troll an Kamp is a liar .I am my father and my mother is my wife..Greg Parker is an evidence hacker and I'm the greatest detective who ever lived 
( Cutting out the next 1000 lines or so) James Gordon be thy name.. forever and ever. CHECKMATE) after chugging a whole bottle of 100% proof French absinthe and snorting 2 grams of primo grade Bolivian marching powder then the disembodied spirit of the Blessed Lady Sarah herself will descend upon us..and crush you until you look like a Sanibel concertina the morning after the Fuhrer's birthday celebrations.. 
I hope the Great God needs my humble prayer and the Blessed Lady Sarah intercedes on your behalf Vinny because I'd miss you and your posts and I'd hate to log onto the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute, or Armstrong forbid the Imaginarium one day to read the frantic Doylesque outpourings of the enigmatic new member Vinny HARVEY Oswald arguing vociferously that Gary Oldmans earlobes don't match the earlobes of a mysterious Hungarian doppelganger..or that a slim young man with a clearly receding hairline is really a 300-600lb diminutive white haired lady 
I applaud your tenacity and your perseverance Vinny but always remember the danger.

Chris_Davidson

Thu 18 Jun 2020, 4:40 pm
alex wilson wrote:Chris Davidson is a 10th rate hack who  offered an opinion on a frame of film he'd butchered a la Peter Sutcliffe ( famous North English film editor.. you'd really dig his work Brian)

Here’s a brief history lesson for those that choose not to remain ignorant of the facts.
Sean Murphy approached me.
He was working on a project in regards to Lovelady/Oswald.
I pointed out there was a person in the shadows.
The source was from the DVD “Death In Dealy Plaza” which I had obtained in 2006.
I copied the DVD for Robin Unger and eventually sent it to him, hence Sean’s reference to him.
No-one from any of the forums knew of this shadow person.
How could they unless they were actually looking in that particular location with a decent Wiegman copy.
That’s why I believe it wasn’t until approx five years later that Sean(advanced his theory) or someone in contact with, followed up with posting prayer man related info.
I used the same PHOTOSHOP process as I used in the Bell film (Charles Hester in a poor quality, shadowed  background-(Groden version) entering the colonnade) to enhance shadow person.
It is now possible to sync Wiegman/Bell for timing purposes in regards to Baker.
At some point, Duncan enhanced one of the two Wiegman frames I already Photoshopped.
That frame(Duncan’s enhanced version) is the one credited to me.
This is incorrect.
I had no interest in who shadow person was at the time(nor do I care now, only to the extent of trying to enhance that person from the shadows) and was helping Sean out with a project as a fellow researcher.
The same methods were applied to both frames and I commented that the other (not the Duncan selected version) looks like a woman to me.
That would be the first version within the supplied gif in case you’re not good with numbers, Duncan enhanced the last one in the gif.
The difference is obvious.

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 PM-Man
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 13 PM1

Last edited by Chris Davidson on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing personal attack comments)
alex_wilson

Thu 18 Jun 2020, 7:36 pm
Mr Davidson, I'm sorry I offended you. I have been known to go a little bit overboard with my use of hyperbole.
I respect Greg and the others here a great deal and I don't want to get into a slanging match.
After I finish this message I'll go back and delete the offending portion of the post 
I've nothing against you personally, but I can't deny I find your work amateurish and unconvincing.
I didn't see the same sort of righteous indignation when your pals like Joseph's were labelling Greg and others paid disinformation. Or worse.
But I get it. The outrage is reserved for the people whom you disagree with.
There's enough hypocrisy in this " community" already and considering I give it out I can't really complain when someone gives it back.
Your attempt to " research shame" me won't work.  " researchers" you consort with have said a lot worse 
A lot worse.
I'm not impressed with your work. I'm sorry Mr Davidson I find the whole film alteration angle singularly unconvincing.
It's not mathematicians, lottery guys, philosphph professors who should have been consulted. But experts on film.
I don't respect your work and you don't respect mine .Fair enough. I can live with that 
I accept I went a little bit too far. For that you have my sincere apologies.
I hope you will be just as sensitive whrn others whom you agree with start abusing others.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum