REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 17 Sep 2020, 1:39 pm
alex_wilson wrote:My fellow ROKCers...friends, Romans, countrymen and troll punks....ladies and gentlemen...my fellow CIA disinformation agents....ive just stumbled upon a secret, a secret that may well answer some of humanities profoundest questions....a secret that may well alter how we see ourselves...indeed reality as we know it may well be altered...and we're taking Altgens 6 levels of alteration ...with half Lovelady half Oswald hybrids, obfuscated men and levitating women with magical hair....

Mr Richard Pope is not only an ex CIA officer, owner of a mysterious box labelled "1963", a box containing secrets so deadly to the Zionist/ Illuminati/ NWO cabal that they dispatched their finest intel spook operatives to steal it...apart from being the son of the man who installed the " watts" line that enabled Juddufki to blabber sweet conspiratorial nothings into the ear of her doomed doppelganger beau Lee HARVEY Oswald( before they planned their secret escape and lover's rendevous in Cancun/ Belize/ British Honduras) Mr Pope is the 3000 year old author of two of the greatest epic poems in history...

That's right Rich Pope is advertising himself( Homere Pope) as the author of both The Iliad and The Odyssey

Foolishly thinking " the Iliad and the Odyssey" were composed by a poet known to history as Homer I logged on to Bookwire to check out Mr Pope's book . According to tradition Homer was a blind poet, who lived a couple of centuries after the events he describes ( the Trojan War, since Heinrich Schliemann's discovery of Hisarlyk in Turkey , on the northern bank of the Hellespont, the conflict has been tenuously dated to 1110/1000 B.C.), probably he transcribed, or collated much older verses, that were transmitted orally by wandering bards...

All this is in error...both poems were actually written by Richard Pope... cunningly disguised as Homere Pope...

Selling books written by frauds, fantasists and fake witnesses is one thing...but claiming to have written 3000 year old epic poems, widely believed to be the bedrock of Western literature as we know it, is beyond all comment and beneath all contempt.

Check out Bookwire for yourselves folks....follow the link to the author " Pope"...alongside " the Day America Died"  multiple versions of both poems are for sale ..the author advertised as one Homere Pope.....

Does Bookwire actually exist?

Or is Mr Pope a serial fantasist beyond even Juddufki's wildest imaginings...?
POKE AT THE POPE
Have you ever seen a picture of Pope Dick?
Have you ever asked yourself this question,
Would you trust this man with your sacred box now?
Would you trust this man? ask yourself now

His eyes are sunken and his cheeks are hollow
While you dig, the Sheeple of the world they follow
He hoarding up their gold in the black van
Would you trust this man? ask yourself now

A poke at the Pope, that's what we're havin'
Ave Briana, Ave Briana...
Do you remember when the bullets hit Kennedy?
How the things Dick treasured most were deployed
All the poems and the worshipped Iliad
'Cos they lost their faith, oh my god and egad!

He's goin' down and he's goin' down fast
You really didn't think the ignorance could last
All the little children are learning
And the constellation is turning.

A poke at the Pope, that's what we're havin'
Mumbling by the tumbling tide
The King of Sanibel humbly cried
Save my soul, save it soon!
The king of Sanibel fell in swoon

Oh yea, Mahoney, Oh yea Mahoney...
get ya Irish ass out ya phony...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sun 20 Sep 2020, 12:17 am
To continue with the Ancient Greek theme....

One of the central Greek myths was the " Titanomachy"...the 10 year war between the older Chthonic God's and the Olympians, led by Zeus...

Over in the equally mythical realm of Armstrongia, war has broken out too ..
In this case more like the " Titomachy" rather than the " Titanomachy"

Brianne, the bunny tailed naiad, who spends his days ( alone) creeping about the wooded glades( or forums) at the bottom of Mount Olympus... trying to smell the bottoms of the centaurs who frolick there.. (drinking wine and chasing the lissome water driads and naiads)...has felt the wrath of the self styled Zeus of doppelganging...

Brianne ( Pan got drunk one night and showing off to Aphrodite, he created the one and only reverse centaur..Thus Brianne has a horse's ass where his head should be and a pony tailed head ( with a fetching bunny tail nose) where his ass should be... pretty confusing..... almost as confusing as the creation myths of Armstrongia, that involves incorporeal doppelganged Hungarian  entities with magical scars and bullnecked all Americans who can slip in and out of our dimension seemingly at will) dared to question the Holy Parchment, in a fit of majesterial rage Zeus clambered up out of his Olympus like compound, deep below the Nevada desert to zap the ungrateful underling with a thunderbolt...

" How dare a mere bunny tailed naiad...part time replacement God of the Eunuchs ( the full time God Donaldus Impotatus ( Latin translation of the Greek original, just in case that noted scholar of the classics, Professor Larsen happens to drop by, on his way to give the keynote address at the UN Committee on Geniuses) is busy this week) dare to question me ZEUS, The Great God?

" Yes, how dare a mere bunny tailed naiad question the word of the Great God?"
The half faun , half hobbit Jimbo Baggins echoes obediently..

Jimbo Baggins is the cringing lickspittles cringing lickspittle.. the personification of the snivelling factotum

It's absolutely hilarious watching these puffed up mediocrities, on the outermost fringes of crankdom, arguing amongst themselves...

About the route some non existent Oswald double took to escape a floor he was never on ..

To read Brian questioning someone else's credibility was sheer 24 carat comedy gold ..

H and L has been relegated ( and rightly so) to the extreme lunatic fringe ..

Normally I would just laugh and shake my head ruefully, regardless of how abhorrent and misinformed someone's beliefs are on a purely human level its sad to watch people wasting their lives chasing shadows, shadows theyve conjured up themselves, but H and L is different.
It was a well organised, carefully orchestrated cult like set up, that ruthlessly targeted the weaknesses of their prospective marks...

The assassination was ( and is) an uniquely fertile environment for such charlatans..

The lasting visceral, emotional resonance of the public execution of a popular young president, the shocking imagery seared into the consciousness of successive generations, the residual uncertainty, the threat to a comfortable well ordered society, the not knowing combined with the overwhelming desire TO KNOW.....

This created a febrile ecosystem that allowed all manner of parasites to thrive ..

Brian's not a parasite, I don't necessarily think he's a bad person ( holocaust denial aside, quite simply I don't think he has a sophisticated enough grasp of history to understand exactly what it is he's denying) he's just a goofy big kid, mired in terminal adolescence.
His view of the conspiracy is profoundly immature...he's been at this for decades but he still manages to sound like one of those newbies, who appear from time to time.... they've read Crossfire and watched a few YouTube videos and they know everything... He believes everyone and everything . Or should I say he believes he's endowedwith some preternatural instinct that permits him to see what remains occluded to lesser mortals

Brian seems drawn to the most extreme conspiratorial angles ...two Oswalds and two Mrs Reids wandered around the TSBD...utter fantasy, based on skewered, highly idiosyncratic readings of witness statements and " instinct"

Depressingly he's representative of a considerable minority of " researchers"..who practice a bizarre form of historical negationism, more akin to the antics of fake mediums than serious historians.

I don't claim to be a great historian, but I'm damn sure I know far more than any of these characters.
I know too that whatever it is they think theyre doing ( and it's about as far removed from serious historical research as it's possible to get in one lifetime) is not only a mockery but an absolute perversion of proper historical research.

This case is fundamentally simple. It's the successive generations of charlatans and psuedo mystical snake oil touts that have wrapped in layers of false mystery..H and L is the most pernicious of them all.
It's been designed to rely upon ( and encourage) a paranoid anti rational mindset that denies individuals the right to be human and make human errors.
Someone made a mistake filling out a form 60 years ago...a simple error?
Of course not!! They were the secret minions of some unnamed ( unnameable) all knowing svengali like entity...

To read David Josephs is to understand the true meaning of psuedo science, psuedo history ....his work is psuedo scholarship of the worst kind.

It makes me so angry when the ground breaking research that's done here is ignored by the Conspiratocracy... because it doesn't fit into the established conspirocrat paradigm... constantly rehashing the same old fucking arguments...

Sorry for the mini rant but at times I find it all so profoundly depressing.

To watch Jimbo Baggins shamelessly pimp his wares, to see established " researchers" line up to speak at a conference run by a proven con artist, to live in a world where a gullible historically illiterate clown like Don Jeffries is hailed as some sort of iconoclastic truth seeker....

To read the threads here ;the brilliant analysis, the epochal discoveries..

I genuinely don't understand why everyone , even tangentially associated with assassination research, isn't supporting Prayerman...

I find the apathy and lukewarm condescension baffling..

Of course there's always the chance it isn't Oswald...of course it doesn't solve the case but it almost certainly represents the last best chance to get this case resolved.

With all the volumes of exculpatory evidence still the walls of the Castle Warrenati remains fundamentally unbreached.

In fact the efforts of certain " researchers" have only strengthened the battlements...

30 odd years ago the walls should have come a tumblin' down ..JFK and the Zapruder film should have been the trumpet blasts that brought Jericho to it's knees...

Instead what did we get? The bloated frog like physiognomy of Fetzer informing us poor mortals that everything is fake ..

Drago, a bombastic psuedo intellectual and his philosophising real estate selling sidekick informing us that we know the truth...

And then of course there was Jack White...

Thanks primarily to Jack's baleful influence over two decades later we're still haunted by doppelgangers and would be photo analysts who know nothing about photography.

Most of it's down to ego, or worse .

The assassination is devolved into a comfortable sinecure and/or a release valve for troubled psyches...

What irritates me most of all is the insistence on an utterly false and superficial code of etiquette..
You can tell the most atrocious lies as long as you do so politely.

They seemed to care more about Brian's sulky teenage whinging than the fact he was peddling utter nonsense.

It's a pity that you didn't take up Greg's very generous offer Brian. It would have been instructive ( and amusing) to debate you.
On JFK related matters I would have deferred to my fellow ROKCers, but regarding the holocaust and World War 2 history in general it would have been most interesting to see you in action.

Sorry for the rant.
Watching Brian and Armstrong squabble about imaginary critters is funny, but in retrospect the joke has far darker subtexts...

It's a prime example of why JFK assassination research remains hamstrung in this netherworld...a crucial turning point in 20th century history forced to subsist in the tabloid sewer...

It's because the subject has become infested with profiteers and cranks...no serious historians will go near it and those who attempt to are quickly swamped in bullshit....

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 20 Sep 2020, 1:33 am
They seemed to care more about Brian's sulky teenage whinging than the fact he was peddling utter nonsense
unfortunately an accurate observation.  Joniac being one exception.

The problem is that there is no such thing as utter nonsense in conspiracy research to some of these people. 

All conspiracy theories are born equal and therefore there is no issue with appearing at Judycon or holding hands at the grassy knoll at anniversaries with those pushing everything from Oswald doppelgangers to Jackie as assassin. To them, there is no difference between the IOC and ROKC. The glue that holds these disparate desperados together is a psychopathic tendency toward fear of the unknown and a need to explain it in child-like stories, or via political/pseudo-religious manifestos thinly veiled as assassination research. Cargo cults for the psychically castrated. Stuff a bit more straw in that Nazi plotline, set it ablaze and let it sail on the Milky Way all the way to the Pleiades.

Or as it is put here:

"Imitating practices without shifting underlying principals — i.e., mindset, leadership style, and culture — isn’t just as useless as an airplane made of straw; it’s also extremely counterproductive. The illusion of being right makes some people become more rigid, and others more uncomprehending. It also adds constraints that hinder the emergence of genuine transformation. The more distant an organizational culture is from an agile culture, the more likely that change based on a copy-and-paste approach will generate inertia, resistance, and confrontation. A truly agile organization adopts a state of mind that is grounded in ruthless, uninterrupted improvement, all designed to eliminate any terrible cargo-cult or zombie-Scrum thinking." 
https://business-digest.eu/en/2019/06/17/are-you-guilty-of-cargo-cult-thinking-without-even-knowing-it/

The first person to point out the irony that this is in itself a copy and past will win a free membership at Stinky's. Two runners-up get tickets to the 13 inch head forum.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Sun 20 Sep 2020, 2:40 am
" All conspiracies are born equal"

Abso- fucking- lutely

Or to put it another way; once you've ( consciously or subconsciously) decided NOT to limit yourself to what can be proven, once you decide to put beliefs above facts, certain you and you alone( or your cult leader or fellow cult members) can recognise what is truth, once you decide to unilaterally equate " truth" with your own particular beliefs ..then you're only limited by one thing- your imagination

Reading through your response to Mr Doudna, and having had the chance to look through some of the older threads, reacquainting myself with the excellent research, not to mention the documents Barto is kind enough to post....it just makes me so angry Greg.

If they spent a fraction of the time they spend telling people how important it is to solve this case actually trying to solve it, if they spent more time fussing over what people actually say than how they go about saying it and perhaps most importantly of all if they were intellectually honest enough to call a spade a spade and not a splendid gardening utensil that's produced a couple of really pretty roses amongst the tonnes of weeds they've dragged up.....then we might actually get somewhere...

Leaving aside the controversy over the film for a moment let's just focus on the other compelling exculpatory evidence ROKC has uncovered.
With or without Prayerman you've exhumed Oswald's first day alibi from beneath over half a centuries worth of manure ..
You've destroyed the 2FLRE and exposed the outline of the frame .
All without relying on magical doppelgangers and documents that were miraclously faked.

To me , unless a specific document/ photograph has been verifiably authenticated as being fake, by a reliable and disinterested third party, then screaming fake is at best an admission of failure, or at worst cheating.

To read Lord Gordo chuntering on about politeness while simultaneously allowing Jimbo Baggins to flood the place with H and L spam( and here's the key point: wilfully deceptive spam, hoping to reel in another well meaning but poorly informed mark).... what he's doing is no different to what those creepy cultsters who loiter around shopping centres try to do....

Try to exploit and profit from the fears of well intentioned folk.... people who care enough to want to learn the truth , to try to understand what went so badly wrong, why their grandchildren have less opportunities than they did, in a world that's been so drastically transformed, superficially for the better....people who have the guts to ask why? to confront the dicotomies at the very heart of the system....how can we be more divided than ever when we ostensibly live in a society where equality is celebrated? How can we be so much poorer in a world so rich in resources and technological advancements?
People who sense the reason has something to do with what happened in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd 1963..the fleeting glimpse they were given of the darkness that lurks at the very heart of their world of light , the blood from that unhealed wound that seeped out, in gory unhealable technicolour , from that distant November day.... shattering the American Dream, and indeed the dreams of the world like the president's skull was shattered....
Instead of finding answers, ANY answers,( or even any coherent questions) they get hit with a goateed huckster gleefully disgorging debunked fantasies...
or else it's just the same old guff, endlessly reheated.... the 13 Inch Head forum may well be stuck in some bizarre groundhog day....its always Boxing Day and there's always reheated turkey giblets on the menu...

To be honest Armstrong has a cheek to talk about credibility himself.... someone who consorted with( and still consorts) with luminaries such as Cinque, Baggins, Leonardo da Fezzi, Professor Larsen, Butler, Norwood and of course everybody's favourite ponytailed Sanbelite isn't in ANY fucking position to cast aspertions on the credibility of others.....

I always respected RC-D for his intellect and his erudition, not to mention his considerable analytical skills, I've even more respect for him now, after he spoke out....here was someone who was present at the creation so to speak, giving his honest opinion... to watch Josephs and Larsen attempt to patronise a man whose shoes they aren't fit to tie somehow epitomised the essential absurdity of H and L...

Silly little men lost in their silly little fantasy world...

Just read Professor Larsen's inane trash " proving" "LEE" lost a tooth...only a buffoon lost in a puerile fantasyland would have the audacity to tell experienced dentists that they were wrong. And that he, Professor Larsen, knew more about forensic dentistry, after " studying" it for 3 weeks than people who spent their whole professional lifes mastering the subject.
Ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of. Accepting ignorance is the first step on the path to knowledge. These clowns celebrate their ignorance....they demand we deny our own hard earned knowledge and accept their ignorance and their grand fatuity  as wisdom
Armstrong relies on the likes of Butler, Doyle, Larsen and Josephs... people utterly blinded by their own stupidity. People too stupid, and yes too cowardly to accept their own ignorance. People too afraid to take the first timid steps towards knowledge

I accepted my own ignorance long ago, and part of that acceptance was admitting to myself I'd been deceived by H and L

IMHO the troof seeking fraternity are encumbered by one major flaw( amongst many I hasten to add): they refuse to examine their own beliefs with the same rigour they use when examining the beliefs of others 
Far too much has become a matter of belief ...a wise man once observed that beliefs are what we rely upon in the absence of fact...
Vinny

Mon 21 Sep 2020, 2:19 am
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 Opera_34

Mon 21 Sep 2020, 2:28 am
Brian, I'm not deluding myself about anything. I'm simply posting my opinions.
I've got no grandiose illusions, I simply enjoy sharing what little knowledge I possess on a forum that eschews ego based squabbling and deluded little men endlessly boasting about how talented they are.

I said to you a long time ago self praise is no praise at all, indeed it's the surest admission of failure.

Greg offered you unfettered access to one forum. No one's censoring you .All this monotonous repetition... I'm a genius detective etc etc just makes you look ridiculous.
If you WERE such a great researcher you wouldn't have to say it . Your work would speak for itself.
Do you hear Greg, Larry H  or RC-D , crowing like some adolescent cockerel in a playground?
Do you hear Barto going on about all the great discoveries he makes?
Of course not.
Its self evident.

Their work speaks for them.

You're not going to get anywhere until you understand your beliefs and " instincts" are not great universal truths.
Your opinions are as valid as anyone elses 
Full stop

The sooner you realise that the better. The sooner you start taking responsibility for your own actions, rather than lashing out at all and sundry for not recognising and accommodating your self declared genius, the happier you'll be.
Greg is not infringing your free speech rights, he( incredibly generously in my opinion) was attempting to find a compromise.
Balancing your rights and the rights of fellow members.
You simply cannot be trusted to act like a mature adult.
I'm sorry Brian that's just the truth. You think you should be accorded special treatment, as if your " material" accords you  some special treatment.
The sooner you disabuse yourself of that notion the better.

Your " debate" technique insists of repeating your highly idiosyncratic opinions ad nauseum and vilifying anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Brian, I don't know who Prayerman is. 

There's a chance it could be Oswald; theres a chance it's not.

Prayerman cannot be Sarah Stanton. The build, hair colour and most of all her own statement rules her out.

I believed in H and L too, until I began to read Armstrongs OWN sources closer.
What he did with Myrtle Owen's testimony was unconscionable.
Ditto the mastoidectomy. Ditto the DeSallete/ Bolton Ford testimony
Ditto the Stripling witnesses and on and on ad infinitum.

Did he stumble across the threads of other operations?
Perhaps.
Was Oswald's files used internally?
Maybe
Wittingly or unwittingly Oswald was certainly used and manipulated by one or more intelligence agencies.

But a decade long double doppelganger project just to infiltrate some Eastern European orphan masquerading as an American defector?
No chance.

I know from first hand experience that it's perfectly possible for a gifted reasonably motivated student to teach themselves Russian to a certain level.
Maybe Asperger's helps explain his proficiency.

Your comments about Orwell indicate to me you know little or nothing about Eric Blair's background, his early life, his development as a writer and as a human being.

I've absolutely nothing against you personally. I find your methods and beliefs( regarding European history) abhorrent

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 21 Sep 2020, 2:43 am
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!....Brian needs attention. 
I see Brian as a dumbed down distant cousin to Moonwatcher from 2001 A Space Odyssey. Rather than learn from the ROKC monolith, he staggers past it, slack jawed, knuckles dragging, in his endless quest for the location of his rolling papers.
Sanibel Gold...there lies true knowledge.

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 21 Sep 2020, 11:53 am
Brian, you're afraid to go head to head with Greg, and you know it.

Mon 21 Sep 2020, 5:16 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:Brian, you're afraid to go head to head with Greg, and you know it.
Well atm it's Armstrong V Doyle
I slightly favour Armstrong because he SHOUTED. Shouting means you have nothing to say...and you want everyone to hear it.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Mon 21 Sep 2020, 6:19 pm
He mentions that Hargrove posted his suggestion about Frazier seeing Oswald leave. I think this is a violation of EF rules. Members there are not supposed to post stuff from banned members

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 4:39 am
Ah yes ...those fine democratic American institutions....

Brian, it's a waste of time trying to communicate with you..

P. S. I'm almost certain ( perhaps Greg, Mick or another Australian ROKCer can confirm this for me) that Australia isn't part of the U.K....

P..P.S. I hate to be a pedant but if you're going to insult my country at least do us the courtesy of getting the spelling right ..
It was Captain BLIGH

After your Orwellian faux pas I'm beginning to think you know no more about British history than you know about the history of your own country...

If I. were you I'd give the whole genius detective, highly skilled researcher routine a break for a while...and go and do some actual research ...then perhaps people might stop laughing at you ..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 8:30 am
Brian, you are correct. Davidson did chime in. He called you a piece of shit. Then Stinky banned you. I'm surprised you don't remember...you mentioned it on your FB page...quite a bit actually.
Have you thought about re-joining the FOO? Pretend that you're Aunt Daisy Doyle, or something, and give it a whirl.

A word to the wise...don't bother trying to post on Der Forum...it's been eradicated.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 9:10 am
"eradicated"...fumigated?

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 9:13 am
greg_parker wrote:"eradicated"...fumigated?
I know the 13 inch Head Forum got deeply foomigated a while back....

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 10:03 am
Exterminated?
What do you make of Brian's Mutiny on the Bounty theory? Captain Bly x 2. Captain Bly (the British bastard) who, due to poor moderation skills, is cast adrift from his vessel. Taking his place is poopdecker Albert Bligh. He steers the ship to the Pitcairn Islands where he and the crew perform sperm experiments.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 10:18 am
reg R. Parker You say "He was nay-say trolling everything I posted instead of seeking to honestly discuss evidence"...I do not believe that is the case about John... but it is certainly true of you if I let you run riot in my forum. So same/same. You can't call me out when I have offered you a platform DESPITE knowing what you are like - especially when you have banned John and given him NO platform at all.

What happened to Travers, Brian?

Last edited by greg_parker on Tue 22 Sep 2020, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : greg spotted some of reg's typos. Poor guy must be half blind!)

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 12:25 pm

• 1 reply

• doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 17 10511383_301344513382503_1643828984562776460_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=7206a8&_nc_ohc=1as6Ptl_70EAX8ZkXNI&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1
    Brian Doyle Travers was not banned...His posts were removed because he was making no effort to address the proven evidence...If you look at the current ROKC thread Steely Dan and Parker are doing what is objectively described as trolling...Steely Dan is lying because he dishonestly omits the fact that Davidson went on to say that his enhancement showed the face of a woman on Prayer Man...Davidson went on to provide digital frames of Wiegman that displayed a clearly visible woman’s face in several of the frames...As usual Parker is OK with Steely leaving off the honest context of Davidson’s statement...With-holding evidence is considered serious in court for the same reason it is on the internet...In that point of order Davidson should be told by Gordon that he is expected to come forth with his proof that his enhancement is validly scientifically gotten and that it validly shows the face of a woman on Prayer Man...Davidson has already admitted that he is not interested in getting involved because he is a friend of Murphy and that he made the enhancement in order to help Murphy prove Oswald was Prayer Man...These fine fellows ignore evidence and troll its presenter...They also ban knowingly innocent persons with trolling zeal...

You banned me Brian or i would still be slapping your arse on your own page.
Davidson offered his opinion that Weigman showed a female face. You lied about that and said he'd confirmed your bullshit. You only banned Iacoletti after he asked you why you didn't notice Stanton was enormous until after you unearthed her photo.
As a reseacher you make a great punchbag Very Happy

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 12:45 pm
Brian, I honestly have no idea what exactly i'm supposed to be running from and not answering.
I mentioned nothing about Davidson . In fact i've specifically avoided getting involved in that particular contrempts.
I have neither the technical skill or knowledge ( and the inclination) to make an informed decision.
Although to my layman's eyes it looks like an incoherent mess 

I respect Chris's ability, but like his alteration work, I find this attempted enlargement singularly unimpressive.

I think it's highly disingenuous of you to continually invoke his name.
Chris had the integrity to say he THOUGHT it LOOKED LIKE a woman's face 
Specifically disclaiming that he proved anything.

I have no idea what you mean about Gordon calling a " point of order"
What difference does you think that would make.?
You've made your case, repeatedly Brian...no one's buying it.
Do you think James Gordon's opinion is going to change everyone's mind?
Falling to their knees slain by the spirit of so called " credible moderation"?

If i'd been in your place I'd have thanked Greg, taken him up on his generous offer and i'd have set out to prove everyone wrong.
Show my detractors that I could frame a rational argument without resorting to wild repetitious abusive rants 
Greg is a fair man, I have a feeling if you'd behaved in a calm, mature manner( perhaps even indulging in some good natured banter) he would have, sooner or later let you on the main board 
Who knows you might even have convinced other forums to lift your ban

Brian, you're not a stupid man. I don't think for one second you believe all the nonsense you post 
Were you banned from the Hendrix forums, IORR and Hoffman for disproving Prayerman?

Your comments about American " democratic sensibility" was almost unbelievably poorly informed.
Aside from the fact you posted it on a board discussing an assassination, that by general consensus has rendered the past 57 years of the American democratic process invalid and illegitimate, I can't believe anyone could be so poorly informed about British constitutional history.

Have you never heard of the Peasants Revolt? The Constitution of Clarendon? The War of the Three Kingdoms? The Chartists? The Great Reform Act? 
Democracy has been at the centre of British political life for centuries.
Whither it's ever been a true democracy in the Classic Athenian sense is a whole other argument.
I don't think either us or our American cousins can honestly make that claim.
Both of our countries have had their problems.

As for Bligh, his career has been re evaluated by modern historians( using newly found letters and Admiralty records)
His navigational feat was astonishing, guiding a wooden lifeboat over 3000 nautical miles to the Dutch East Indies.
He was no more a martinet than the average RN captain of the era, indeed the records show he was more humane than most.

And if he was so despised why would 18 sailors have chosen to leave the mutinous ship and Fletcher Christian behind?
Christian after all promised them an easy life , free of Naval discipline.
Whilst Bligh could only offer them a lifeboat and the open ocean

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 1:49 pm
steely_dan wrote:
Exterminated?
What do you make of Brian's Mutiny on the Bounty theory? Captain Bly x 2. Captain Bly (the British bastard) who, due to poor moderation skills, is cast adrift from his vessel. Taking his place is poopdecker Albert Bligh. He steers the ship to the Pitcairn Islands where he and the crew perform sperm experiments.
Had a quick look but couldn't find it.

The theory sounds intriguing though.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 22 Sep 2020, 8:52 pm
Brian, I've been reading through some of the older threads here, and I have to confess that some of my earliest posts make me cringe with embarrassment now.
They reflect poorly on me, and perhaps more importantly, on the forum itself.

I tried to justify them to myself( they're obviously tongue in cheek, I was only joking, you've posted a lot worse) however i accept now that I was out of line 

Using someone else's actions to justify your own mistakes is unacceptable
I meant no harm Brian, but words can be hurtful, regardless of the motivation behind them.

You have my sincere apologies for any offence I caused. I acted like the worst sort of hypocrite, writing lofty words about research and criticising other forums, while at the same time posting puerile juvenile rubbish.
I'm sure your mother is a wonderful, caring person.

I'm speaking purely for myself. If I was Barto, Greg or Stan perhaps I wouldn't be quite so apologetic. Or so sympathetic.

Your behaviour has been appalling Brian. You've alienated practically the whole  of this ragtag conglomeration that glorifies in the name of the JFK research community..

Not by your genius but by your atrocious behaviour

You have to start taking responsibility for yourself. Accepting the consequences of your own words and actions.
I've got a feeling all your bluster is just a smokescreen. You're using Gordon and his cabal of  crooked moderators as an excuse. It was their perfidy that denied you a fair hearing.

Not the weakness of your own case.

Brian, you've made your case, repeatedly and at excruciating detail on various platforms.
It's not a nefarious cabal of conspiring moderators and shady troll punks that's stopped it from being accepted- itsi the weakness of the argument itself

People have eyes Brian. They can see Prayerman is not a diminutive, grey haired obese woman.
Also there's the small matter of Mrs Stanton's own statement.

The more your argument has to rely on spurious psuedo scientific sounding bluster and claims of fakery the weaker it is.

I don't think you're a bad person. On the contrary I think you are a very smart, very sensitive man who has the courage to face the unpleasant truths most people choose to avoid.
I don't for one minute think you are a scam artist or a hard core anti semite.
I think you're someone who needs to find his own voice and his own identity.
Step out of your late father's shadow and forget all that impressive sounding pseudo philosophical mumbo jumbo you picked up on Deep FooFoo.

It was all just so much excess gas and painted rust.

I'm being entirely sincere Brian. Read some of your posts back. Is that really how you want the world to see you?
As an angry unhinged crank balancing on the very edge of the precipice?
Because thats what you sound like.
Just like I sounded like a hypocrite. A smug self righteous hypocrite.

Brian, the holocaust happened. The evidence is overwhelming. The Nazi State orchestrated a systematic extermination campaign that sought to annihilate not only the Jewish race but many other so called " undesirables"( Homosexuals, gypsies, the disabled, political opponents) 

I think it's a grave error to censor and criminalise the deniers . Sunshine is the best disinfectant of all. Drag their arguments out into the open, let them make their best case.
Let them destroy that case with their own fallacious hate filled arguments.
Allowing them to fester, half obscured by the veil of censorship just adds to their credibility.
It may receive the less well informed that there's something worth censoring.

At the basic fundamental level holocaust denial is the mutant bastard son of the centuries old anti semitic canards that plagued Europe since not long after the Edict of Milan.
If not before.
The early church fathers writing for a predominantly Roman audience shifted the blame for Jesus's crucifixion from the Roman authorities to the Sanhedrin.

To maintain the fantastically malignant lie of a sinister all powerful Jewish cabal controlling the world the post WW2 anti semites HAD to create the myth of holocaust denial
Why?
Because the reality of the holocaust exposed, with genocidal clarity, the grand Myth 
If the Jews were really so powerful how come no one lifted a finger to help them?
Make no mistake both London and Washington knew full well what was going on. Even before Jan Karski, Vrba and the Polish majors report the Polish underground had provided details of the Einsatzgruppen operations and the early stages of Reinhard.
They probably were aware even earlier of the Nazi's genocidal intentions.

The Cartos of this world HAD to create the myth of holocaust denial. They had no option.
Otherwise how could they possibly explain the inaction of the Western Allies? Whose governments were supposedly controlled by the " Zionists"

Brian, there's no shame admitting you were mistaken. I believed in H and L completely until I started looking deeper. If you limit yourself to only reading sources that confirm your existing beliefs you're going to keep going in circles.

Open your mind to alternatives. Admit to yourself the possibility that you might be wrong. It's a liberating experience that allows you to shed some unwanted baggage.
The baggage that weighs you down, hanging albatross like from around your neck.

I know enough to know how little I know. How little it's possible to know.
I know enough to know it's a mistake to deal in absolutes. Historically speaking absolutes are perhaps THE most uncertain currency of all.
Study all the alternatives, encourage criticism, be prepared to be proven wrong.
Assassination research has almost been destroyed by people clinging to debunked scenarios; out of pride of because of their unflinching dogmatism.

H and L is a crock of shit Brian . It was a theory created by historical neophytes and propped up by a small cult like group of devotees.

It's tentacles have reached out and poisoned too many facets of assassination research. The myth of Harvey the doppelganger has polluted so many strands.

I defer to others when it comes to the real historical Lee Harvey Oswalds early life, and his life post Soviet Union and pre assassination.
But I know for certain the doppelganger myth has utterly distorted his Russian sojourn and his linguistic skills.
Oswalds aptitude for languages may very well have been the reason ( or one of the main reasons) behind his initial recruitment.
That and his background.
Perfect for the smart disaffected kid disenchanted by the vissitudes and the unfairness of the Imperialist USA.

I'm not " running" or avoiding answering the " main point"
Brian, your arguments are illogical, poorly formulated and inherently contradictory.
Your " material" consists of you repeating yourself over and over, like some badly wound clockwork mantra, stubbornly defending your highly idiosyncratic opinions and beliefs.
Davidson's enlargement is not scientific...it's a highly pixelated blur.
Your argument about mysterious unnamed " experts" confirming your beliefs is impossible to answer...short of a crystal ball.
How can anyone possibly respond to a non existent argument? Wishful thinking is not a particularly solid debating tactic.

I don't know who Prayerman is. 
At the risk of contracting myself and dealing in absolutes i'm certain Prayerman cannot be Sarah Stanton.
Look at the photo Brian... forget all the spurious scientific sounding non sequiturs about obese forearms and sunplanes and use your eyes.
Prayerman, whoever he was, was most certainly not an obese grey haired woman.
I implore you too stop attempting to distort the record...BWFs , Loveladys and crucially Stantons OWN statement categorically rules her out.
You simply cannot claim that statements that don't mesh with your preferred scenarios are fake.

That's the sort of disingenuous behaviour that fools and charlatans rely on.
Brian, rest assured if I thought you belonged with Butler, Baggins, Cinque and co I wouldn't be wasting my time.

If you think I'm mistaken dont just leap into your FB page and launch into one of your patented rants.
How can I, how can anyone in fact, be a liar for simply expressing their own opinions?

Why not swallow your pride and thank Greg for his generous offer.
No one's out to censor you or infringe your free speech.
Greg's merely attempting to compromise. Be realistic Brian. 
With your track record I think Greg is being incredibly, incredibly generous.
Instead of being grateful what did you do?
You called him a liar and told him to fuck off.
I don't know maybe Greg has withdrawn his offer.
I wouldn't blame him.
But if he hasn't why not agree to compromise?
Everyone can still read your posts, you can even set the rules.

Its a no brainer in my opinion.
You get a platform, not only that you get a chance to prove your detractors wrong.
Show those who had dismissed you as a lightweight loud mouthed know it all that you can in fact conduct yourself with decorum.

I've said my piece Brian. I've apologised for my juvenile outbursts. I hope you'll accept my apology in the spirit it was offered. I've got nothing personal against you. I think you are your own worst enemy, I think you need to grow up and start acting like an adult.
But then again we all make mistakes, it's not so much making them Brian, it's accepting them and trying to learn from them.

I think you should offer Greg Barto Stan and others an apology for the terrible things you said. Yes, I know harsh words came from both sides but imI sure people would respect you for making the first move.
Taking the first step.

Greg is a man Brian, a kind, generous, tolerant, supremely talented man. I'm proud to call him my friend. 
He's a man Brian, a fellow human being with a wife and 2 young sons.
To agloat about causing his heart attack was beneath all contempt.

Despite that, despite all the terrible things, the horrendous accusations you've levelled against his character , his research and his forum he still offered you a chance to debate here.
Think about that Brian.

About what you did when Stan's book was published and Barto's film/ essays / documents were released/ published and discovered.

Is that really how you want to present yourself?

If it is ignore this message.

If not then why not adopt a different approach.
In the final analysis it's not about whose right and whose wrong....its i about solving this case.

To my fellow ROKCers I apologise for my loquaciousness. To Greg, Stan , Barto and Steely in particular I hope you don't think I in any way condone what Brian said or did.

I get the impression it's just a game to Brian, he's using our words and the attention he garners to fuel his ego and his grossly exaggerated self perception.
I suspect he's using Gordon, Greg and his imaginary cabal of crooked moderators and corrupt British bastards- as an excuse.
ItsI not his, or his matierals fault his argument has been universally dismissed, likewise it's not his inability to behave like an adult that keeps getting him banned.....no its a shadowy alliance of crooks, bastards and gutless moderators who have been shamed by his genius who conspire to silence him to preserve their own reputations.
I'm merely trying to give him the opportunity to prove me, and perhaps all of us wrong

I think Gregs offer is a perfect opportunity : let him make the rules, let him present his argument.
Brian, regardless of what happens, if you accept Greg's offer or not I wish you peace.
Sometimes we need to look outside for the answers within.
The first step on the path to knowledge is accepting your own mistakes.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 23 Sep 2020, 3:57 am
Well Alex, Brian has returned the olive branch. Part of the attached rant reads..."Wilson is just a bullshit artist seeking attention for his trolling prose".

Alex, i hope you will soon understand that it is utterly futile to spoon feed information to a guy who insists on grabbing the bowl and then pours the contents over his head.
Deny him the one thing he craves...being taken seriously. He is a moron. Treat him as such.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 23 Sep 2020, 4:30 am
I tried Steely. I really tried.
I can't make head nor tail of his " argument"
What point am I missing? What am I running from? How can I lie when I'm simply stating my opinion?
What in Armstrongs name does he think James fucking Gordon calling a " point of order" is going to achieve?

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. Hes making an absolute prick of himself
You know what? I think he likes making a prick of himself.
IvI' told Chris what I think of his " enlargement ", like his alteration stuff it's completely unconvincing.
Only someone utterly detached from reality could think a blurry mess proves anything.
Also only someone whose pink sandalled feet are tripping lightly along the primrose path could compare the bus/ cab ride scenario to H and L.
How many people would it take to construct the fake narrative?
One, maybe two?
Brian,give us the names of the individuals who facilitated the decade long double doppelganger project
Who was HARVEY?  How did he enter the US? Where was LEE while HARVEY was in Russia? Who was in charge of the CIA sperm experiment, nearly a decade before the CIA existed?
I want a full list of names, not just vague claims and if you try to mention Marita Lorenz then I know you are just taking the piss

Brian's bluster is just a defence mechanism, he insists on blaming others for his own ineptitude.
He'll never mature, he'll never learn, he doesn't want to learn.
Like a snotty 16 year old he thinks he knows it all.
You were right Steely. You warned me before the last time I tried to proffer the olive branch.
Maybe Brian does belong in the twilight netherworld of Conspiracy, wallowing in sheer ignorance.

I just hope you and the other ROKCers didn't take offense at my trying.
What he's said about you Greg, Stan and Barto in particular was utterly repulsive.

Back to humour mode when dealing with Brian. 
What a thoroughly unlikeable, selfish ungrateful little scrote

Vinny

Wed 23 Sep 2020, 1:03 pm
He seems to thrive on attention even if it is negative attention.

Admin

Wed 23 Sep 2020, 1:23 pm
Vinny wrote:He seems to thrive on attention even if it is negative attention.
Kids deprived of love and affection, but who do get punished for bad behavior, will continue the bad behavior because even negative attention is better than none at all. Although I doubt that is a decision made consciously - it is just fulfilling a human need to know you are not alone and the need to have human interaction. 

In Brian's case I think it also serves another purpose - one tied in with ego. By behaving badly and getting himself banned everywhere, he gets to play the martyr while also avoiding getting his butt constantly kicked. 

In the context of all of that, his FB page is a perfect solution from his POV. He gets to claim eternal victory, while taunting his detractors who occasionally, out of boredom or pity or sometimes even to address his nonsense, will wander onto his page and respond. So he still gets his attention fix. I think it is a public service to give him this once in a while. Who knows what might happen to the neighbor's cat without it.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Wed 23 Sep 2020, 10:40 pm
There's no point attempting to communicate rationally with you Brian.
You're far, far away on the wings of a fantasy that's become your whole life.
Logic and reason simply cannot penetrate that level of delusion.... 

You're a martyr, a bold warrior for truth and the American Way; a highly skilled researcher and a genius detective victimised by a cabal of power crazed booby moderators and corrupt British bastards simply for being right.

I made an utter fool of myself ( again) trying to come to some sort of accomodation.
Greg and Steely are right. 

You wallow in the attention, like an overweight dancing emoticon in Fezzos jacuzzi...
This isn't about JFK or Hendrix, its about you 
Trying to soothe your fractured ego... trying to prove something to yourself ,; something that deep down, in whatever corner's of your self that still function semi rationally, you must know is ultimately unprovable.

I'm not playing your games any more Brian.
Go ahead and declare victory...I'm a deluded troll punk who ran when confronted by a skilled expert.

Why, in Armstrongs name would I want to " confront" Chris ?

Neither of the ,ahem ..." enhancements " ( your etch a sketch avatar or the horrendous semi anthropoid blob you seem fixated on) look remotely human to me ..

I've said repeatedly Brian I DON'T KNOW who Prayerman is.
Whoever he is he CANNOT be Sarah Stanton...her weight, her hair colour and most of all her OWN fucking statement rules her out categorically.

Why can't we see Mrs Stanton  in Altgens? .... Brian, you're either trying to get crafty or youve ventured into the domain of Professor Larsen...another self declared genius...We cant see Mrs Stanton because of the secret service agents in the foreground, who block our view of nearly 50% of the TSBD landing.

You're starting to remind me of one of those desperate zealots duped by the Priory of Sion con....even after Plantard admitted the hoax they still insisted it was a genuine organisation.

Maybe you should check it out....a coven of fantasists lost in nationalistic daydreams, with a hefty dose of holocaust denial and Hitlerian apologetics....it sounds right up your street...

Macrae started the whole Prayerwoman scam, buttons and all. It's instructive to compare the almost synergistic link between the lone nut brigade and those who populate the farthest out fringes of  conspiracy crankdom ( an icy airless moonscape.....sorry an icy airless moonscape in a Hollywood backlot)

One side likes to scream fake if a particular piece of evidence doesn't fit into whatever narrative they're peddling...while the other side aren't above faking pieces of evidence to encourage their comrades conspiratorial delusions...

It's a totally meaningless distinction anyway...the deniers and the extreme conspiracy mongers are merely different faces of the same Janus headed monster

Macrae even admitted it...but still you cling to it, tighter than a dancing emoticon clings to their mace spray at a fez wearers convention...
Its your lifebelt.

Chris has specifically disavowed your interpretation. He's said repeatedly that he proved nothing, he merely thought it was a woman's face.
Johniac posted a link to the thread, you know the one where you claimed 100% of the participants claimed it was a woman's face....surprise, surprise they said nothing of the sort...

Only your fellow genius ,Professor Larsen, claimed that he thought he could vaguely distinguish a woman's face...

Then , true to form, you claimed it was the wrong thread, the real thread having been mysteriously deleted by the shadowy operatives in the pay of the troll punk/ British bastard/ crooked moderator cabal out to silence the intrepid genius that is Brian Doyle...

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time posting this.

Your comments about H and L are absolutely symptomatic of your muddled thinking.
The H and L theory is predicated upon claims of unprecedented fakery. Indeed one could safely assume that its the cornerstone of the theory.
Absolutely unheard of levels of forgery and fakery.... from dental records to school records...military records, photographs, witness statements... official malfeasance without precedent.
Armstrong has teams of FBI agents scouring the records within hours of the assassination.
For someone whose theory is based on claims of wholesale fakery ..... someone I hasten to add who has managed to produce absolutely no evidence of who  exactly was involved in the decade long double doppelganger project...not one piece of valid untainted evidence Brian...in over 20 years. ( He relies upon the ingrained paranoid mentality, he's exploited your gullibility mercilessly.) he and his cultish minions have produced nothing except innuendo, misread records and massaged memories.
For him to turn round and demand his " detractors" account for the bus/ cab ride is hypocrisy on a truly Olympian scale.

It's not moronic Brian, nor idiotic, it's a perfectly valid comparison.

The whole H and L fantasy is imploding.
As a self proclaimed genius perhaps you can enlighten us, perhaps you can answer the questions your fellow devotees baulked at ..

Why was an Eastern European doppelganger recruited to impersonate an American Marine defector?
HARVEY was not there to blend in, indeed , if , as you claim he was the product of a sperm experiment ( conducted nearly a decade before the CIA came into existence) or as Armstrong claims an orphan who left Hungary/ the USSR/ Narnia as a young child he would have zero insight into the cultures and customs.
Brian, Armstrong ( knowingly or otherwise) deceived us all by focusing on HARVEYs Russian, it is his ENGLISH that's the giveaway.
He was nowhere near a native speaker. Full stop. End of story. Do not pass Go, do not collect £200 from the crooked British bankers

Thus the central premise of H and L crumbles to dust 

Even if( and itsi a colossal if) there was an Oswald impersonator in the TSBD that in no way validates the whole elaborate double doppelganger charade.

If anything the Wilcott HSCA testimony Baggins is so fond of waving in the faces of us poor benighted disbelievers actually debunks the orthodox H and L narrative.
His Oswald Project ( singular) begins when Oswald joined the Marines....not in some seedy laboratory in pre war Budapest or in 1947...

The nonsensical central premise and the mastoidectomy renders all the other fascinating, but mostly ephemeral loose ends moot.

We're Oswald's records used for some internal chicanery?
Perhaps
But i'm more inclined to think any errors were fundamentally benign.
The sort of errors you'd find in the records of any peripatetic family of the era

As for Armstrongs challenge?
Dallas PD was notoriously corrupt, given the climate of the times , the day the President of the USA was assassinated, do you think people like Bledsoe and McWatters are going to rock the boat? Especially if there's the prospect of making a few easy bucks.
It's disingenuous to the extreme to allege all manner of fakery, only to turn round, apparently with a straight face and defend the validity of one of the Warren Report's most questionable claims
Someone who claims it was possible to run an impossibly convulted decade long double doppelganger project deems it impossible for a bus transfer to be discovered.
Are you serious?

For a friendly cop to whisper " Oswalds guilty, help us nail the little commie rat, for your country's sake... afterwards you can make some money selling " memorabilia"
To cling to Bledsoes testimony is the H and L equivalent of clinging to Davidson's " enhancement"

If you were really sincere Brian IMHO you'd have accepted Gregs offer with alacrity.
Greg and Steely are spot on. Your FB page is the perfect environment, perched there like the rare grey plumed Sanibel parakeet....and thats what you sound like.
A parrot. You can squawk away .. claiming victory, writing vitriolic rant after vitriolic rant...one half adolescent self pity, the other half bombastic self delusion.
I'm through Brian, I made myself look like a fool.
I genuinely empathised with you, I agree the 13 Inch Head forum is full of empty headed mediocrities apart from a handful of talented researchers Lord Gordos turned the place into a virtual wasteland.
Deep Foo and the late lamented Der Forum were crammed full of self righteous buffoons....group think at its scariest.
Drago and Burnham's attempt to out you was darkly comedic, Dumb and Dumber meets the Great Dictator.
Macraes forum( apart from Johniac and the troll punk pensioner) is tabloid fodder of the tawdriest kind. Mean spiteful and nasty. Hate filled non entities stomping about in grandpappies old boots.

On each forum you made your case, on each forum it was met with derision
You weren't banned for your opinions, nor for outarguing the moderator protected hacks...( If Lord Gordo is such an avid champion of Prayerman how do you explain his behaviour?)
You most certainly weren't banned for your outstanding skill
You were banned for lying about your name and for your unbearable rudeness and lack of respect.
Brian other people's rights and opinions are every bit as valid as yours

Go ahead Brian call me a liar, a British bastard or an uncredible troll punk.
Say in your usual inimitable style I've not answered the main point, I should " confront" Chris or whatever.
I simply couldn't care less.
I'm not wasting any more time playing your stupid games or enabling your preposterous fantasy.

You had innumerable chances to make your case, on forums, blogs and FB pages.
The simple fact is no one( malfunctioning Larrytrotter devices aside) bought it.
People who habitually inflate their own abilities likewise dismiss others.

Brian, you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are and people aren't nearly as dumb as you need them to be.
The sheeple the likes of you and your ideological brother Jeffries like to disparage for their gullibility are far less gullible than you.
That's the most piquant irony of conspiracy land.
The larger the Conspiracy- the more gullible the believer.

Its no coincidence your reduced to rubbing shoulders with the likes of Butler, Baggins, Cinque and Professor Larsen.

I'm taking Steely's advice from now on Brian

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum