REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Empty Linnie And The Paper Bag

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 9:52 pm
First topic message reminder :

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Scree148

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Empty Re: Linnie And The Paper Bag

Sun 05 Sep 2021, 3:32 pm
Frazier sees a lunch sack.

And Linnie Mae - Frazier's sister sees a paper sack or case long enough to carry a rifle in. Or so she says.
The more you look at these two  - they either caved in to the Police coercion or are somehow involved in the framing of Oswald post assassination.

Look at the excerpt from an FBI report below:

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Randle11

It's unbelievably provocative. Written like a very bad B grade movie script.

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 05 Sep 2021, 7:58 pm
"...it seemed to have some weight to it from the manner in which he... was carrying it."

WHAT?
Fingerprints suggested package was carried with his thumb and index finger.. pinched together, yet barely leaving partial prints of these fingers.
I don't recall these partial prints to be distorted, as if really smashing ones finger and thumb together to grasp the package with SOME WEIGHT.

I might believe carrying a few curtain rods in paper in such a fashion as they don't have SOME WEIGHT and could be carried daintily between thumb and index finger without exertion or pressure on the fingers thusly no distortion of fingerprints (bag is fake and we all know it, FBI knew it, Secret Service knew it, DPD made it, so there's that) or it was just a paper sack for his lunch. 
Linnie Mae's whoppers are enough to point us to truth.
Essie Mae statement rings true and she was kept mum, no pun intended  by commission and downplayed by Linnie/Buell.
We got no statement for Bill's whereabouts at 7:10am and he sure didn't want to talk to me about it.

See how this story demolished itself.
Submarine with depth charges pre attached has a better chance

Mick I agree,, LINNIE MAE'S performance is over the top.
Being offended that at 7:10 Buell isn't finished breakfast and Lee had to walk over in the rain and wait outside.... Nice lady, offended he waves at her or waves for Buell.

Then as noted the description of her not speaking to Lee vs Buell speaking to Lee are at odds.
She could've been a better actress, her spats of ignorance, discourtesy, fright, resentment, and being disturbed should be followed by a qualude and a Hollywood trainer.

Again she knows 7:10 am Lee is at the house but when Buell says Time To Go she doesn't provide the time. So how long did Lee wait out in the rain watching the Randall's sip coffee and eat breakfast foods in the warm dry dining/kitchen.

Unfortunately Warren Commission gave her an award for best supporting actress in a scripted murder drama.

Can almost guarantee her kids played with Lee and toddler June, and Linnie didn't want them to be interviewed for this reason. Can't have kids at that table blurt out the truth. (Not then, not ever)
Vinny

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 2:43 pm
Linnie seems to have been a significant character in the paper bag issue. Possibly to protect her brother.

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 3:02 pm

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 3:17 pm
I wish to advise that the document I posted before with regards to Linnie Mae Randle was not from the FBI.

The Linnie Mae Randle segment where she quoted as seeing Lee Oswald as a "frightening experience" is from her Secret Service interview conducted on November 28th, 1963:

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Randle%20Testimony%204a

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Randle%20Testimony%204b

linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Randle%20Testimony%204c

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 3:32 pm
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Date 11/23/63

LINNIE MAE RANDLE, 2439 West Fifth Street, Irving, Texas, phone Blackburn 3-8965, was interviewed at the Dallas Police Department.

RANDLE advised that she is the sister of BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER, who is employed by the Texas School Book Depository and resides at her residence, stated that she met LEE HARVEY OSWALD through her brother, and has known OSWALD and his wife for about six weeks. RANDLE advised that OSWALD's wife is MARINA OSWALD, who resides at 2515 W. Fifth, Irving, Texas, and that OSWALD spends the weekends with his wife at the above mentioned address. Her brother, WESLEY FRAZIER, customarily drives LEE HARVEY OSWALD to 2515 West Fifth, Irving, Texas, on Friday night, and takes him back to work on Monday morning. He stated that OSWALD is also employed at the Texas School Book Depository.

On the night of November 21, 1963, she observed FRAZIER letting LEE HARVEY OSWALD out of FRAZIER's car at 2515 West Fifth. Subsequently, she asked FRAZIER why OSWALD was visiting his wife on Thursday evening, as he usually did not visit her until Friday evening each week. FRAZIER told her that OSWALD claimed he was visiting his wife the night of November 21, 1963, because he is fixing up his apartment and RUTH PAINE, with whom his wife resides at 2515 West Fifth, Irving, was going to give him some curtain rods.

RANDLE stated that about 7:15 a.m., November 22, 1963, she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LEE HARVEY OSWALD walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approximately 3 feet by 6 inches, in the back seat area of WESLEY FRAZIER's 1954 black Chevrolet four door automobile. Thereafter, she observed OSWALD walk to the front, or entrance area, of her residence where he waited for FRAZIER to come out of the house and give him a ride to work.

RANDLE stated while at the Dallas Police Department on the evening of November 22, 1963, officers of the Dallas Police Department had exhibited to her some brown package paper, however she had not been able to positively identify it as being identical with the above-mentioned brown package, due to the fact she had only observed the brown package from her residence window at a distance.

on 11/22/63 at Dallas, Texas File # DL 89-43

by Special Agent JAMES W. BOOKHOUT/cah/tjd

Date dictated 11/23/63

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 3:36 pm
RANDLE stated that about 7:15 a.m., November 22, 1963, she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LEE HARVEY OSWALD walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approximately 3 feet by 6 inches, in the back seat area of WESLEY FRAZIER's 1954 black Cvrolet four door automobile. Thereafter, she observed OSWALD walk to the front, or entrance area, of her residence where he waited for FRAZIER to come out of the house and give him a ride to work.

11/22/63 at Dallas, Texas File # DL 89-43

by Special Agent JAMES W. BOOKHOUT/cah/tjd

Date dictated 11/23/63

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 3:47 pm
WC Testimony:

Mr. BALL. What was he carrying?

Mrs. RANDLE. He was carrying a package in a sort of a heavy brown bag, heavier than a grocery bag it looked to me. It was about, if I might measure, about this long, I suppose, and he carried it in his right hand, had the top sort of folded down and had a grip like this, and the bottom, he carried it this way, you know, and it almost touched the ground as he carried it.

Mr. BALL. Let me see. He carried it in his right hand, did he?

Mrs. RANDLE. That is right.

Mr. BALL. And where was his hand gripping the middle of the package?

Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; the top with just a little bit sticking up. You know just like you grab something like that.

Mr. BALL. And he was grabbing it with his right hand at the top of the package and the package almost touched the ground?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. He walked over to your house, did he?

Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I saw him as he started crossing the street. Where he come from then I couldn't say.

Mr. BALL. You don't know where he went from that?

Mrs. RANDLE. Where he went?

Mr. BALL. Did you see him go to the car?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.

Mr. BALL. What did he do?

Mrs. RANDLE. He opened the right back door and I just saw that he was laying the package down so I closed the door. I didn't recognize him as he walked across my carport and I at that moment I wondered who was fixing to come to my back door so I opened the door slightly and saw that it--I assumed he was getting in the car but he didn't, so he come back and stood on the driveway.

Mr. BALL. He put the package in the car.

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; I don't know if he put it on the seat or on the floor but I just know he put it in the back.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 3:52 pm
FRITZ.  I told him he had a package and put it in the back seat and it was a package about that long and it was curtain rods. He said he didn't have any kind of a package but his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr. Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package, he saw him go toward the building with this long package. I asked him, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long package?" He said, "No. I didn't carry anything but my lunch."
(4 H 218-219)
Mr. BALL. He had told Frazier that he had curtain rods in the package?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; he denied having curtain rods or any package other than his lunch.
(4 H 223)

Postal Inspector Harry Holmes described Fritz' line of questioning Oswald on the morning of the 24th:

Mr. HOLMES. Asked him if he brought a sack out when he got in the car with this young fellow that hauled him and he said, "Yes."
"What was in the sack?"
"Well, my lunch."
"What size sack did you have?"
He said, "Oh, I don't know what size sack. You don't always get a sack that fits your sandwiches. It might be a big sack."
"Was it a long sack?''
"Well, it could have been"
"What did you do with it?"
"Carried it in my lap."
"You didn't put it over in the back seat?"
"No." He said he wouldn't have done that.
"Well, someone said the fellow that hauled you said you had a long package which you said was curtain rods you were taking to somebody at work and you laid it over on the back seat."
He said, "Well, they was just mistaken. That must have been some other time he picked me up."
That is all he said about it.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 4:04 pm
G.F. Rose R.S. Stovall J.P. Adamcik:

About this time Mrs. Bill Randall, who lives at 2439 West 5th, Irving, approached Det. Adamcik and told him that her brother Wesley Frazier took Oswald to work this morning, November 22, 1963, and that she saw Oswald carry something over to her brother's car and put it in the back seat. It was long and wrapped in paper or a box. She was suspicious. She said that her brother was visiting her father at Parkland Hospital, and we could reach him there. 

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 4:07 pm
Harry Holmes, a postal inspector and FBI informer, also questioned Oswald about the package he had been carrying:

"Asked him if he brought a sack out when he got in the car with this young fellow that hauled him and he said, 'Yes."'
"What was in the sack?"
"Well, my lunch."
"What size sack did you have?"
He said, "Oh, I don’t know what size sack. You don’t always get a sack that fits your sandwiches. It might be a big sack."
"Was it a long sack?"
"Well, it could have been."
"What did you do with it?"
"Carried it in my lap."
"You didn’t put it over in the back seat?"
"No. He said he wouldn’t have done that."
"Well, someone said the fellow that hauled you said you had a long package which you said was curtain rods you were taking to somebody at work and you laid it over on the back seat."
"He said, 'Well, they was just mistaken. That must have been some other time he picked me up.'"
"That’s all he said about it."

(Warren Commission Hearings, vol.7, p.305)

And this from Marina,

MR RANKIN :Do you know whether your husband carried any package with him when he left the house on November 22nd?
MRS OSWALD :I think that he had a package with his lunch. But a small package.

(Warren Commission Hearings, vol.1, p.73)

Frazier says, Oswald had a package and which he placed on the back seat.

Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?" And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."

Frazier has maintained for fifty-one years Oswald did not have his lunch with him.

Mr. BALL - Do you remember whether or not when Oswald came back with you on any Monday morning or any weekend did he pack his lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; he did.
Mr. BALL - He did?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. When he rode with me, I say he always brought lunch except that one day on November 22 he didn't bring his lunch that day.
Mr. BALL - But every other day he brought a lunch?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right, when he rode with me.
Mr. BALL - Would he bring it in a paper sack or what kind of a container?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; like a little paper sack you get out of a grocery store, you have seen these little old sacks that you could buy, sandwich bag, sack.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 4:20 pm
"at that moment I wondered who was fixing to come to my back door so I opened the door slightly"

Linnie Mae Randle's WC testimony regarding Lee Oswald walking over to the house Friday 22/11/63

In earlier statements she was certain about eyeballing Oswald through the tiny kitchen window before he was anywhere near the back door or carport area.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 06 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm
Amazing Mick.
Then there is Dougherty saying Lee was eating lunch..(albeit in SFLR) what did Lee eat the bottle of coke/dr.pepper, glass n all.
I believe there is a truth tucked in these stories.

Also time Linnie gives is now a less definitive 7:15am,     or about.

See how that wait time for Lee standing outside was just reduced.

In one adjustment they made it a 5-10 minute difference from that solid 7:10 am time given as if a clock was checked. to about 7:15. ..
Thinking in Linnie speak, would she say ten past arbitrarily
or is 10 past just a colloquial term that was applied literally.

Buell doesn't help.
One second he says he was late (which fits better a 7:15 arriving Lee)
Next second he's parked but charging battery and dwadles about rail cars lagging behind Lee and 5 minutes had to be availableto do such (more appropriate for an early 7:10 arriving Lee)

Linnie should have been asked what time they left or Buell went outside. Which is actually far more important a question.

Was it 7:30 or 7:21
linnie - Linnie And The Paper Bag - Page 2 Scree486
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 07 Sep 2021, 10:07 am
Ed,

I know I sound pretty much like a broken record but Linnie Mae's versions of that morning don't ring true.

Many of those statements had her eyeballing Lee trudging across the road with a long package - one which almost touched the ground. Then in another she says she couldn't see the lower half of his body when asked to describe what color pants he'd been wearing, and then in another she says she was wondering who was coming over to her back door. If she really did see Lee coming over through that kitchen window then there was absolutely no reason to go to the back door and have a look see.

I believe Esse Mae (Linnie and Wesley's Mother) did not see Oswald but was told he was there by the two siblings Linnie Mae and Buell. 

Buell's stepfather has now been tied to the Dixie Mafia and Buell has stated that in his earlier years he lived in fear of his stepfather.
William Randle was being investigated Friday evening for possibly having purchased a telescopic sight recently. We know he was most likely connected with the Dixiecrats.

The whole bag/sack story is tied to just 2 people. Linnie Mae ran with it hard and fast early. Wesley not so much. Not until later.
The sack story is like the 2ndFE - smoke and mirrors.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 07 Sep 2021, 12:24 pm
It was day of "firsts"- all of which helped put the noose aaround Oswald's neck. 

This for example, was the first time Lee had gone to Frazier's house because it was allegedly the first time Frazier was running a little late.

The whole story was concocted to allow Linnie Mae to be a supporting bag witness. Imo.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 07 Sep 2021, 12:36 pm
On another matter, there is doubt that there was ever such a thing as the "Dixie Mafia" and even if there was, its numbers were hugely exaggerated. 

It's like every robbery that ever happened being attributed to Bonnie and Clyde. With the Dixie Mafia, you just had to be from the south and be a particularly vicious criminal, to be labelled  "Dixie Mafia". Judging by Buell's fear of his step-daddy he meets the vicious criterla to earn the label. In that regard, it was more a label for  a type of criminal than it was for any actual criminal syndicate. 

What was a real thing was Dixie Democrats - some of whom may have had involvement with criminal elements. Linnie Mae married into a Dixie Democrat family. Even if they were in fact, Pommies.

The Dixie Democrats were no fans of JFK.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Tue 07 Sep 2021, 6:48 pm
The Little-Known Story Of The Dixie Mafia, The ‘Cornbread Cosa Nostra’ Of The South.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/dixie-mafia

Wed 08 Sep 2021, 8:50 am
Excerpt from The Voice of Buell Frazier:

Frazier’s stepfather was not the only frightening individual in the young man’s life. He also knew “Pete” Kay, who was, along with his father, an important figure in the Dixie Mafia. According to Frazier, they offered him the chance to become a member of the “family.” By then, Frazier had already met one group member, a man so heartless that locking eyes with him made his blood run cold. Frazier identified this man as Charles Harrelson; others who knew Harrelson also commented on how coldly he could stare down someone. Frazier decided to take his sister’s advice and not take up the offer.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 08 Sep 2021, 11:48 am
Mick, the term wasn't even coined until the early 1990s and there is some dispute over when it started (early 60s or late 60s) and just who the members were.

According to wiki:  "Whether or not all journalistic and literary references to the "Dixie Mafia" and the "Southern Mafia" refer to the same group of individuals is unclear. Therefore, these terms have become a general reference to any illegal enterprise in the Southern states that, for cultural reasons, can expect a certain amount of support, both intended and unintended, from the local population."

As I said, it is more a description of a particular type of criminal rather than an accurate name for a large criminal syndicate.

To be labelled part of the Dixie Mafia, you just had to be from the South, making money by any and all illegals means, and have a particularly violent nature.

Is his claim above true? Maybe, But it is also possibly more of his giving the punters what they want. 

I have no doubt his step-father fit the criteria. And Huntsville Prison would have been a huge recruiting ground for various gangs. 

I remain more concerned about the Dixie-Democrats- Randle connection than anything else. That is the milieu of anti-JFK sentiment in the South.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Wed 08 Sep 2021, 8:05 pm

Thu 09 Sep 2021, 1:31 pm
greg_parker wrote:Mick, the term wasn't even coined until the early 1990s and there is some dispute over when it started (early 60s or late 60s) and just who the members were.

According to wiki:  "Whether or not all journalistic and literary references to the "Dixie Mafia" and the "Southern Mafia" refer to the same group of individuals is unclear. Therefore, these terms have become a general reference to any illegal enterprise in the Southern states that, for cultural reasons, can expect a certain amount of support, both intended and unintended, from the local population."

As I said, it is more a description of a particular type of criminal rather than an accurate name for a large criminal syndicate.

To be labelled part of the Dixie Mafia, you just had to be from the South, making money by any and all illegals means, and have a particularly violent nature.

Is his claim above true? Maybe, But it is also possibly more of his giving the punters what they want. 

I have no doubt his step-father fit the criteria. And Huntsville Prison would have been a huge recruiting ground for various gangs. 

I remain more concerned about the Dixie-Democrats- Randle connection than anything else. That is the milieu of anti-JFK sentiment in the South.
Point taken about the Dixie Mafia and when it might have formed or when it might have been first spoken of.

Yes and we have little info on Bill Randle, his Brother who owned the company he worked at or his business colleague Benny Caster. Randle's alleged association with the Dixie-Crats and the church along with the investigation into his whereabouts Friday and the enquiries made by the FBI about the purchase of telescopic sight do give pause. Interestingly the Reverend Campbell accompanied Buell and Linnie to the DPHQ's.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 09 Sep 2021, 1:33 pm
The whole story was concocted to allow Linnie Mae to be a supporting bag witness. Imo.

Yes, but she played that role a little too well for my liking.  Cool

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum