REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

hosty - Hosty is out hunting wabbits - ozzie wabbits Empty Hosty is out hunting wabbits - ozzie wabbits

Tue 29 Nov 2022, 1:01 am
From Hosty's testimony:

On the 14th of March, I verified that Oswalds were residing at this address when I found the mailbox with the name of Lee and Marina Oswald at this address, 214 Neely Street. Now, because of the alleged marital difficulties they were having, I in my judgment decided this was not the time to interview Mrs. Oswald, but to allow a certain cooling off period. 

So after finding out that the Oswald's no longer lived at Elsbeth and that Lee had a drinking and wife-beating problem, he was informed of the new address by a postal inspector who disappears into the ether. He goes to the adress and confirms that it is the right address by the nameplate on the mailbox declaring the names of the two adults now living there. But having gone to the address, Hosty puts national security aside to show empathy to the married couple and allow them time to "cool off" from all that drinking and arguing. 

It is hard to say that this is the biggest cock and bull story in the 26 volumes because there is just so much competition, but it is right up there in the top 10.

The nutter narrative has it that Lee never gave that address out because he was hiding from the FBI. Yet he conveniently puts his name on  the mailbox.

Except he apparently did give the address to the TEC - where every second employee was an FBI informant. Yes, I am being fascetious. Some informant merely went along with a post-assassination frame

The evidence shows that Oswald held the electricity account at the Esbeth apartment until the day prior to his trip to New Orleans.  

The evidence is that the meter reader saw no sign of anyone living at the Neely St apartment until April 19 - despite the name plate being there for at least 5 weeks. 

The name plate btw is nowhere now to be found.  

So Oswald uses Neely St as homebase for his nefarious plans to buy weapons and assassinate Walker and pose with the guns like he was Che audtioning for SAS Australia. And then advertizes where he lives on his mailbox, knowing the FBI is on his trail. 

The shit that you have to buy into to be a bona fide nutter is sometimes just as bad as the shit put out by some conspiracists.

Last edited by greg_parker on Wed 30 Nov 2022, 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Vinny

hosty - Hosty is out hunting wabbits - ozzie wabbits Empty Re: Hosty is out hunting wabbits - ozzie wabbits

Tue 29 Nov 2022, 9:24 pm
Nutters have to go through many mental gymnastics to maintain their claims. Just thinking about it hurts my head.

hosty - Hosty is out hunting wabbits - ozzie wabbits Empty Re: Hosty is out hunting wabbits - ozzie wabbits

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 8:13 am
Great post Greg. I do recall seeing some conflicting info on the “cooling off” period business however. The FBI IG and even J. Edgar Hoover himself thought Hosty’s excuse was bullshit, but Hosty said he was following the instructions of the FBI manual. The Church Committee however said they found the reference in the FBI manual and concluded that Hosty was acting within FBI regulations.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1463#relPageId=35
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 11:34 am
JFK_FNG wrote:Great post Greg. I do recall seeing some conflicting info on the “cooling off” period business however. The FBI IG and even J. Edgar Hoover himself thought Hosty’s excuse was bullshit, but Hosty said he was following the instructions of the FBI manual. The Church Committee however said they found the reference in the FBI manual and concluded that Hosty was acting within FBI regulations.

Thanks Tom. I could buy the cooling off period if it had been official policy, or if anyone could provide even just a  single instance of the FBI giving a flying fuck about how they affected people with their inquiries.

As it is, it sounds a lot like the "cooling off" period Snyder forced on Lee to reconsider making a "terrible mistake" in renunciating citizenship.

The facts are that after immediately granting a previous defector the right to renounce his citizenship - which turned out badly - Snyder wrote to the State Dept asking if perhaps in future, he should put people off and get them to come back at another time to give them a chance to reconsider. The State Dept replied that it was everyone's right to renounce citizenship and that it should be granted upon request. 

But Snyder ignored that advice and went ahead and delayed. 

Without that delay and Oswald not returning because he was granted Stateless status, Oswald never gets back to the States. 

It was bullshit which had the purpose of leaving the door open to get Oswald back to the US when Snyder done it. But with Hosty, it was a totally made up story which had the sole purpose of propping up the falsehood that Oswald lived at that address.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Wed 30 Nov 2022, 1:40 pm
Poor Oswald. So many people told lies about him. Lies that many people believe even today. It is quite important that we clear his name.

Fri 02 Dec 2022, 12:09 am
greg_parker wrote:
JFK_FNG wrote:Great post Greg. I do recall seeing some conflicting info on the “cooling off” period business however. The FBI IG and even J. Edgar Hoover himself thought Hosty’s excuse was bullshit, but Hosty said he was following the instructions of the FBI manual. The Church Committee however said they found the reference in the FBI manual and concluded that Hosty was acting within FBI regulations.

Thanks Tom. I could buy the cooling off period if it had been official policy, or if anyone could provide even just a  single instance of the FBI giving a flying fuck about how they affected people with their inquiries.

As it is, it sounds a lot like the "cooling off" period Snyder forced on Lee to reconsider making a "terrible mistake" in renunciating citizenship.

The facts are that after immediately granting a previous defector the right to renounce his citizenship - which turned out badly - Snyder wrote to the State Dept asking if perhaps in future, he should put people off and get them to come back at another time to give them a chance to reconsider. The State Dept replied that it was everyone's right to renounce citizenship and that it should be granted upon request. 

But Snyder ignored that advice and went ahead and delayed. 

Without that delay and Oswald not returning because he was granted Stateless status, Oswald never gets back to the States. 

It was bullshit which had the purpose of leaving the door open to get Oswald back to the US when Snyder done it. But with Hosty, it was a totally made up story which had the sole purpose of propping up the falsehood that Oswald lived at that address.

I totally agree that Hosty’s excuse is complete bullshit. If the manual provision was actually followed in practice, by anyone, ever, Hoover and especially Gale would’ve known about it. According to the record it looks like they couldn’t even find the provision in their own manual. Also, the Church Committee put that note I linked to in their report but I’ve never seen the actual quote from the FBI manual published anywhere - I’ll take a look through their records when I get a chance. 

Like Snyder, if Hosty needed to come up with an excuse for what he did it had to be at least somewhat believable. My guess would be he or his boss e.g. Shanklin or whoever the hell was involved in this stuff found an obscure reference to the cooling off period thing in the FBI manual and Hosty stuck it in his back pocket.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum