REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

oswald - Was a License Found for Oswald? Empty Was a License Found for Oswald?

Tue 01 Mar 2011, 9:08 pm
For the topic to be answered, I need answers to a whole slew of questions.

But let's start with:

As I understand it, Frair (or Friar?) came to light during the Garrison investigation. What I'd like to know is, under what circumstances that was, and to what extent Garrison used her? Why for instance, was she not called as a witness at the trial?

How did Bozarth, Sundy, Bostic, Laako, Scott, Smith and Isaacs come to light?

Has any of them ever given any reason for not coming forward in 63-64?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

oswald - Was a License Found for Oswald? Empty Re: Was a License Found for Oswald?

Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:29 am
I can only guess that Garrison didn't have a strong enough case for a doppelganger to present to a grand jury, and focused on other issues. He brings up the doppelganger at some length in "On the Trail of the Assassins", citing the Bolton Ford "Oswald" truck purchase while Oswald was in Minsk, the Cuban Consulate imposter, and the different-height "Oswald" who test-drove a red Mercury Comet from the Downtown Mercury dealership. I would presume that he was aware of these incidents during his investigation.

Joan Mellen wrote a recent book, "A Farewell to Justice", using files of his that had previously been overlooked. So it can't be assumed that Garrison ever presented the entirety of his evidence.

The full Aletha Frair statement to investigator Gary Sanders is worth a look at:

My name is Aletha Frair (Mrs. John Frair). I live at 8001 Benson, New Orleans, La. Phone 242-2126.

I worked for the Department of Public Safety in Austin, Texas, from the early part of October, 1963, through the early part of December, 1963. While I was employed at the Department of Public Safety I worked in the License Records Department. This Dept. was responsible for the IBM computer records of all drivers licenses in the state of Texas. My husband JOHN was working for United Press International during November of 1963 and on November 22, 1963, he was in Uvalde, texas, covering the birthday of ex-Vice President JOHN NANCE GARDNER.

I did not go to work on the 22 of November , 1963, but the following event occurred the week after the assassination of President KENNEDY.

During the week following the murder of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, on either Wednesday the 27th or Tuesday (sic) the 28th of November, 1963, the Texas driver's license issued to LEE HARVEY OSWALD came into my division.

The record (IBM card) on OSWALD was pulled from the files. Several other employees (5 or 6) of the Department saw the driver's license which was dirty and worn as though it had been carried in a billfold. The license was the talk of the office that day since everyone knew who OSWALD was, and the reason his driver's license records were being pulled from the active file was the fact that he had been killed.

In October of 1966 my husband and I moved to New Orleans and in June of 1967 my husband went to work for WWL-TV, Channel 4.

I, ALETHA FRAIR, hereby affirm that all of the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed February 14, 1968

s/Aletha Frair
s/ witness Gary Sanders
s/ witness Jody Duek
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

oswald - Was a License Found for Oswald? Empty Re: Was a License Found for Oswald?

Sat 28 Sep 2013, 7:28 pm
Greg,

You're probably already aware of this, but when Paul Bentley was interviewed by WFAA-TV on the day following the assassination, he said he found what he thought was a driver's license inside Oswald's wallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KhoxU7EOQM

Go to the 7 minute mark.

Thu 27 Feb 2014, 7:03 am
Doesn't this seem like horribly slipshod work by the DPD? They find physical evidence like a driver's license and don't document it anywhere, and don't even discuss it amongst themselves? That doesn't ring true... as they say, "somebody would have talked".

Mrs. Frair is making it quite clear that she saw a physical driver's license. Which appeared worn, as if it had been inside a wallet.

How else would Mrs. Frair have gotten a physical driver's license, if not from the DPD?

If there was a driver's license inside the Bentley wallet, that must mean there was no such driver's license inside the Croy wallet, yes?

But.... isn't "Lee" the one who was supposed to be able to drive?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:24 pm
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Greg,

You're probably already aware of this, but when Paul Bentley was interviewed by WFAA-TV on the day following the assassination, he said he found what he thought was a driver's license inside Oswald's wallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KhoxU7EOQM

Go to the 7 minute mark.
Sorry Hasan, I missed seeing this till now.

Bentley also says it contained "credit cards" and in another interview, claimed that when Oswald tried to shoot his pistol,it was his thumb that prevented it firing. Meanwhile the Big Mac changed his story from having his own pistol drawn as he made his way toward Oswald, to  not having it drawn, and from Oswald's pistol misfiring, to the webbing of his hand preventing it firing.

These guys are as believable as a politician selling the pretext to invade another third world country.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:26 pm
nonsqtr wrote:Doesn't this seem like horribly slipshod work by the DPD? They find physical evidence like a driver's license and don't document it anywhere, and don't even discuss it amongst themselves? That doesn't ring true... as they say, "somebody would have talked".

Mrs. Frair is making it quite clear that she saw a physical driver's license. Which appeared worn, as if it had been inside a wallet.

How else would Mrs. Frair have gotten a physical driver's license, if not from the DPD?

If there was a driver's license inside the Bentley wallet, that must mean there was no such driver's license inside the Croy wallet, yes?

But.... isn't "Lee" the one who was supposed to be able to drive?
Good questions.

Me

Don Jeffries

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Fri 28 Feb 2014, 12:28 am
greg parker wrote:Sorry Hasan, I missed seeing this till now.

Bentley also says it contained "credit cards" and in another interview, claimed that when Oswald tried to shoot his pistol,it was his thumb that prevented it firing. Meanwhile the Big Mac changed his story from having his own pistol drawn as he made his way toward Oswald, to  not having it drawn, and from Oswald's pistol misfiring, to the webbing of his hand preventing it firing.

These guys are as believable as a politician selling the pretext to invade another third world country.

No worries, Greg. The most significant thing about the interview is that Bentley made absolutely no mention of finding any ID for Hidell.

Sat 01 Mar 2014, 1:01 pm
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

No worries, Greg. The most significant thing about the interview is that Bentley made absolutely no mention of finding any ID for Hidell.

Right. That's the strange thing, the wallet in the archives appears to be the Croy wallet, and not the Bentley wallet.

They got "switched" somehow (if you believe the Harvey and Lee theory).

Because, Lee is the one who could supposedly drive, but Harvey is the one who was with Bentley.

So, if Harvey had no Hidell ID on him, then it must have come from the "other" wallet, the Croy one. Yes?

So then, all we have to do is figure out when the two wallets were at the same place at the same time.

Piece o' cake! Ha ha ha - Sad

Smile
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 01 Mar 2014, 2:10 pm
nonsqtr wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Right. That's the strange thing, the wallet in the archives appears to be the Croy wallet, and not the Bentley wallet.

Because, Lee is the one who could supposedly drive, but Harvey is the one who was with Bentley.

So, if Harvey had no Hidell ID on him, then it must have come from the "other" wallet, the Croy one. Yes?

So then, all we have to do is figure out when the two wallets were at the same place at the same time.

Smile
You're in the Harvey & Lee camp?

Me

Don Jeffries

Mon 03 Mar 2014, 9:28 am
greg parker wrote:
nonsqtr wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Smile

Smile

I don't know enough yet, to know whether any of that makes sense. I just started in on this JFK stuff, about 3 months ago maybe. People who are older and smarter than me have jumped the gun and taken positions one way or the other, and there's also people who make a living doing this research but that's not me either. I'm doing it for reasons of my own, I'm interested right at this moment in software that visualize the timeline and allows you to follow threads of inquiry in one direction or another. For instance, imagine a carousel organized by date, so, you get past and future, and you spin it in the direction you want, and right in front of you is the "date of inquiry", the date you're interested in. So, on this date, lots of events occurred. Three shots were fired, a cop was killed, an arrest was made, yadda yadda. But not all these events are related to each other, and furthermore, an event you've pinned on the day may later turn out to be planted or falsely related or the description otherwise mangled by eyewitnesses (like for instance the claim that Oswald was a paid informant for the FBI at 200 dollars a month, which only months later was shown to be fabricated), so you need a way of coding entries to indicate confidence level and link them to other entries that might modify the confidence level. It's a visualization tool, that's all - but it doesn't seem to exist. Most of the timelines I've run across (JFK, Benghazi, there's a few others I've looked at lately) don't allow you (the researcher) to do what you need to do. So, that's one of the things on my plate, I might try building some PHP code or something, that lets people like us organize timelines in a convenient way. And there's a personal motivation behind all this, I need this technology to solve a similar research issue related to my own past, and so I suppose you could say I'm using the JFK assassination issue as "practice" for that, since it's a rich playing field with lots of evidence.

On the specific topic of Harvey and Lee, I just don't know. I haven't read enough yet, to understand all the intricacies of what happened in Japan, and the timing of that relative to other events. There's all kinds of wild versions of what happened in Japan, I read one just yesterday that said "Oswald disappeared for a while and when he came back he was speaking Russian". Which is not "exactly" accurate, as I understand the history. Smile

But it sure is interesting, it's a heckuvan interesting theory and there's some pretty compelling tidbits of evidence in it. I especially like the part about Oswald's mother, the fosterhome Marguerite versus the frumpy Marguerite. I have to read more, catch up.

For now, I'm just happy to be here, and thanks for having me. I'll probably be a pest and ask a lot of questions and listen and learn from y'all. Smile
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 03 Mar 2014, 10:17 am
nonsqtr wrote:
greg parker wrote:
nonsqtr wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:

Smile

Smile

I don't know enough yet, to know whether any of that makes sense. I just started in on this JFK stuff, about 3 months ago maybe. People who are older and smarter than me have jumped the gun and taken positions one way or the other, and there's also people who make a living doing this research but that's not me either. I'm doing it for reasons of my own, I'm interested right at this moment in software that visualize the timeline and allows you to follow threads of inquiry in one direction or another. For instance, imagine a carousel organized by date, so, you get past and future, and you spin it in the direction you want, and right in front of you is the "date of inquiry", the date you're interested in. So, on this date, lots of events occurred. Three shots were fired, a cop was killed, an arrest was made, yadda yadda. But not all these events are related to each other, and furthermore, an event you've pinned on the day may later turn out to be planted or falsely related or the description otherwise mangled by eyewitnesses (like for instance the claim that Oswald was a paid informant for the FBI at 200 dollars a month, which only months later was shown to be fabricated), so you need a way of coding entries to indicate confidence level and link them to other entries that might modify the confidence level. It's a visualization tool, that's all - but it doesn't seem to exist. Most of the timelines I've run across (JFK, Benghazi, there's a few others I've looked at lately) don't allow you (the researcher) to do what you need to do. So, that's one of the things on my plate, I might try building some PHP code or something, that lets people like us organize timelines in a convenient way. And there's a personal motivation behind all this, I need this technology to solve a similar research issue related to my own past, and so I suppose you could say I'm using the JFK assassination issue as "practice" for that, since it's a rich playing field with lots of evidence.

On the specific topic of Harvey and Lee, I just don't know. I haven't read enough yet, to understand all the intricacies of what happened in Japan, and the timing of that relative to other events. There's all kinds of wild versions of what happened in Japan, I read one just yesterday that said "Oswald disappeared for a while and when he came back he was speaking Russian". Which is not "exactly" accurate, as I understand the history. Smile

But it sure is interesting, it's a heckuvan interesting theory and there's some pretty compelling tidbits of evidence in it. I especially like the part about Oswald's mother, the fosterhome Marguerite versus the frumpy Marguerite. I have to read more, catch up.

For now, I'm just happy to be here, and thanks for having me. I'll probably be a pest and ask a lot of questions and listen and learn from y'all. Smile
Oaky, firstly, let me say, for 3 months worth of reading, you're doing amazingly well. Impressive.

Secondly, applause for any work done on a timeline app. Timelines are a great tool, and the improvements you'r talking about will enhance their utility to very great degree.

This is the (far from complete) timeline to go with my upcoming book
http://www.timetoast.com/timelines/lee-harvey-oswalds-cold-war-book-timeline

Thirdly, everything said on both sides of the debate should be checked where any obvious doubt exists -- and when that little voice in your head is telling you something doesn't sound quite right, even if it sounds logical. 

There was no tall, good looking Marguerite and a frumpy version. 

That myth was created by using John Pic's childhood memory that Edwin Ekdahl was "over 6 feet tall" and that therefore the "Marguerite" standing next to him was quite a bit taller than is suggested in other photos.

Had Armstrong wanted to, he could have referred to ship and passport records from his travels to China for a more accurate height for Ekdahl. He was listed  in those records as 5' 10" and 5' 11" respectively. But that was as a young man. The average person shrinks one or two inches as they get older, so by the time of that photo, he may well have been as short as 5' 9". Marguerite was much younger. As she aged, she also no doubt shrunk one or two inches, and in her "nurses" uniform in some shots used, she no doubt was wearing flat heels as opposed to the heeled shoes she would be wearing as a young woman on the arm of the well-to-do Ekdahl.

The whole this is smoke and mirrors. But again - you need to check the claims out for yourself where you can.

Me

Don Jeffries

Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Mon 03 Mar 2014, 10:40 am
I would be very interested in any progress you make with the actual software for the timeline.  I had contemplated working on a kind of "drill-down" timeline for the next version of our Android JFK app, but this has been put off mainly because I didn't want to waste more time (and the enhancements and reorganization I had in mind would have required considerable effort) on something people weren't all that interested in (there have been only 16 downloads since I posted on Jan. 20, and only 8 since Marlene and I decided to make it free about 10 days ago).  But I think a visualized timeline capable of multiple levels of granularity would be an extremely useful tool, as you say, not only for JFK research.

Cheers, Al
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:16 am
Albert Rossi wrote:I would be very interested in any progress you make with the actual software for the timeline.  I had contemplated working on a kind of "drill-down" timeline for the next version of our Android JFK app, but this has been put off mainly because I didn't want to waste more time (and the enhancements and reorganization I had in mind would have required considerable effort) on something people weren't all that interested in (there have been only 16 downloads since I posted on Jan. 20, and only 8 since Marlene and I decided to make it free about 10 days ago).  But I think a visualized timeline capable of multiple levels of granularity would be an extremely useful tool, as you say, not only for JFK research.

Cheers, Al
I think such projects as this timeline and yours and Marlene's should be supported. We all benefit from technology that actually delivers on meeting our needs.

Me

Don Jeffries

Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:21 am
greg parker wrote:
Albert Rossi wrote:I would be very interested in any progress you make with the actual software for the timeline.  I had contemplated working on a kind of "drill-down" timeline for the next version of our Android JFK app, but this has been put off mainly because I didn't want to waste more time (and the enhancements and reorganization I had in mind would have required considerable effort) on something people weren't all that interested in (there have been only 16 downloads since I posted on Jan. 20, and only 8 since Marlene and I decided to make it free about 10 days ago).  But I think a visualized timeline capable of multiple levels of granularity would be an extremely useful tool, as you say, not only for JFK research.

Cheers, Al
I think such projects as this timeline and yours and Marlene's should be supported. We all benefit from technology that actually delivers on meeting our needs.

Super! I was unaware of any existing efforts, especially for portable devices.

So, first of all, I'd be interested in collaborating with y'all on "requirements" for such software. (I would divide those initially into the "must-haves" and the "desirable features").

Secondly, in the process of collaboration it is possible that I could make use of some existing code, especially for portable devices. I don't know Android-OS (although I could learn it quickly), but I'm well familiar with the issues of getting PHP code to run on portable devices, and from the software standpoint I'd wish to find something "portable" so any code written could be re-used on multiple platforms.

Thirdly, I'm willing to bring up and fund a "testing web site" for the specific purpose of allowing people like you and me to get in there and use the software as it's being developed, test it, make comments on usability, generate new requirements, etc.

It seems to me, that if something like this is done "well", it would have all kinds of applications. Police could use it, reporters could use it, and JFK (and other) researchers could use it. There is some possibility of commercial gain out of something like this, however the other possible approach would be to make it "open source" and liaise with people like SourceForge or something. (I'm not sure how this all works in the world of portable devices).

So, I'll raise my hand in terms of volunteering for coding and such, I'm pretty good at that stuff and I've done it as a career for over 30 years (I "run projects" for a living, software-wise, and if I'm going to get involved in something like this I'd like it to end up being "cool" - useful, and robust). I wouldn't want to do it "only" for a portable app though, I'd like something that could be used on the internet as well as on my iPad as well as stand-alone on my home computer.
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:41 am
nonsqtr wrote:
greg parker wrote:

Cheers, Al

Super! I was unaware of any existing efforts, especially for portable devices.

Actually, the idea was a twinkle in this developer's eye; I haven't even done the necessary scouting of existing Java libraries or tools for this.  So maybe I'm the guy who should call myself non sequitur monkey .

So, first of all, I'd be interested in collaborating with y'all on "requirements" for such software. (I would divide those initially into the "must-haves" and the "desirable features").

The way I had envisioned the app was a linked series of photos and documents, along with a description and references for reading, pointing to a timeline which could be visualized; but the problem is that certain areas end up being denser than others, so you need to be able to expand and contract at will; and you want to be able to represent iconically and otherwise enough info on the timeline itself so that it is useful.  The timeline visualization Greg posted seems to do this fairly well through a kind of accordion, but I'm not sure that's the best solution.

I think others who are interested in this kind of thing and deem current solutions inadequate should chime in here ...

Secondly, in the process of collaboration it is possible that I could make use of some existing code, especially for portable devices. I don't know Android-OS (although I could learn it quickly), but I'm well familiar with the issues of getting PHP code to run on portable devices, and from the software standpoint I'd wish to find something "portable" so any code written could be re-used on multiple platforms.

Thirdly, I'm willing to bring up and fund a "testing web site" for the specific purpose of allowing people like you and me to get in there and use the software as it's being developed, test it, make comments on usability, generate new requirements, etc.

It seems to me, that if something like this is done "well", it would have all kinds of applications. Police could use it, reporters could use it, and JFK (and other) researchers could use it. There is some possibility of commercial gain out of something like this, however the other possible approach would be to make it "open source" and liaise with people like SourceForge or something. (I'm not sure how this all works in the world of portable devices).

So, I'll raise my hand in terms of volunteering for coding and such, I'm pretty good at that stuff and I've done it as a career for over 30 years (I "run projects" for a living, software-wise, and if I'm going to get involved in something like this I'd like it to end up being "cool" - useful, and robust). I wouldn't want to do it "only" for a portable app though, I'd like something that could be used on the internet as well as on my iPad as well as stand-alone on my home computer.

I agree with all these statements.  As I said, the problem I set myself was simply in the limited domain of the app I collaborated on (I ported it from iOS to Android).  But that doesn't mean the solution has to be app-based, or Java-based, or at least exclusively so.

I would be willing to contribute as well, though my day job and other things tend to pull on my time and presence of mind.  To give an example, it took me from about mid-September to mid-November to learn Android and produce a prototype port, and then another month to test and harden it.  This was all mostly technical work, since I did not really contribute that much to the content (most of that legwork had already been done for the iOS app).

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Mar 2014, 7:26 am
I have seen a lot of good ideas and intentions go by the wayside for lack of people willing and able to do the needed work. That's not a criticism, but an acknowledgement of the reality of modern life and family and work pressures.

I haven't got the know-how to contribute myself, but I am more than happy to try and find people who can and will.

Me

Don Jeffries

Wed 05 Mar 2014, 7:10 am
Well, the thread title is "was a license found for Oswald?"

What's your take?

My take is: yes.

I have no reason to disbelieve or doubt the affidavit of Aletha Frair.

On the other hand, it did take a while, didn't it? And... if such a license did exist, there should be other instantiations of records documenting it, yes? Let's see, car insurance wasn't mandatory at the time, but the driver's license number would probably have been used on any kind of credit or job application - and, I don't suppose we have the driver's license "number" (no, that would be too much to ask)... so I'm not sure how we could actually follow up on this.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 05 Mar 2014, 9:09 am
nonsqtr wrote:Well, the thread title is "was a license found for Oswald?"

What's your take?

My take is: yes.

I have no reason to disbelieve or doubt the affidavit of Aletha Frair.

On the other hand, it did take a while, didn't it? And... if such a license did exist, there should be other instantiations of records documenting it, yes? Let's see, car insurance wasn't mandatory at the time, but the driver's license number would probably have been used on any kind of credit or job application - and, I don't suppose we have the driver's license "number" (no, that would be too much to ask)... so I'm not sure how we could actually follow up on this.
I can't believe no one who allegedly saw that license, didn't come forward. Did not one of them follow the assassination and see that officially Lee could not drive? 

But if Lee did have a license, I also can't for the life of me understand why there would be a need to cover that up. Having a license, or not having one, does not automatically say "doppleganger". Nor should it be necessary to cover it up just because there were sightings of "Oswald" driving a car at times when the real Oswald was thought/known to be elsewhere. Just the fact the he WAS known to be elsewhere, should suffice. After all, no one back in the say was thinking "gee, those witnesses could not possibly be mistaken." 

In any case, most, if not all those sightings only came to light after the alleged destruction of the alleged evidence.

Me

Don Jeffries

beowulf

Thu 06 Mar 2014, 2:12 am
Note at that time, not every state issued driver's licenses with photos (I checked once, Texas didn't start until the 1970s). A driver's license would just be a piece of paper then.  The most common ID documents that would have a photograph were two federal documents-- passport and military ID.   What's especially curious is the Hidell Selective Service card had a photograph-- they never had photos!  Since every cop in America was quite familiar with what a Selective Service card looked like (during the draft years, a military-age man was expected to have either a military ID or a Selective Service card to present to the police if questioned), all a picture on a Selective Service card did was to signal it was fake.

I've sometimes wondered if the goal was to frame Oswald with a Hidell driver's license but-- too late-- the conspirators realized that Texas DLs didn't have photos so improvised by adding a photo to a Selective Security card (making it obviously fake-- the idea was to chalk that up to Oswald's stupidity I guess).
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 17 Oct 2020, 5:21 am
Oswald Driving Files
Thanks to Malcolm Blunt

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l057rKIp_yPDL6MamYFT7P6irUL-gmGy/view?usp=drivesdk
barto
barto

Fri 20 Nov 2020, 8:50 pm
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17mEEJRSBG1hMiC7HsU7M2NfW5RV7RFWv/view?usp=sharing

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 27 Dec 2020, 11:42 pm
oswald - Was a License Found for Oswald? C818ed10

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum