» Let It All Hang Out
Fri 18 Aug 2017, 8:12 pm by greg parker

» Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas, TX 1963, Was A CIA Asset
Fri 18 Aug 2017, 6:43 pm by BC_II

» thought for the day
Fri 18 Aug 2017, 1:58 pm by greg parker

» Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 10:14 pm by greg parker

» How Could Detective Graves Not See The Gun?
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 9:58 pm by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

Prayer  tsbd  dick  trial  frazier  larry  ruby  PAINE  mary  leaving  jack  oswald  bledsoe  jones  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Conference

The 13 inch head explained for Sandy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 13 inch head explained for Sandy

Post by greg parker on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 2:23 pm

Sandy Larsen wrote:Oh my gosh, I never noticed that! According to this biometric photo, Oswald's head was 13" tall! Nobody's head is that tall. Mine is 9". I've heard of 10". But 13"? No way! This photo alone is proof that something highly unusual was going on.

Once again, a high school drop out has to explain the (non) mystery to members of what purports to be an Education Forum.

Oswald is standing well forward of the height chart. That's all there is to it. 

But once again, the 2 Oswald cult has to try and create a mystery where none exists, thus wantonly helping to deflect away from some of the real problematic areas in this case.

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: The 13 inch head explained for Sandy

Post by steely dan on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

That should be enough for most. Can you dumb it down for Catweazel and the VBL?
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 7:27 pm

Could explain that giant head in the backyard photos....oh wait that head is normal and unchanging.
But,
If I stared at this height chart long enough I'll see a boat

You gotta unfocus your eyes
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 11:27 pm

Mr. GOLDSMITH - I would ask you at this time. Sergeant Kirk, to refer to what has been marked as JFK F-564, which is the exhibit on the right, and I would ask you to explain how the photographic evidence panel addressed the issue of Oswald's purported 13-inch head. 
Sergeant KIRK - Well, the exhibit on the right is a demonstration conducted at Metropolitan Police Headquarters. It depicts a Metropolitan Police officer, W.W. Lee. The photograph on the extreme left of the three photos shows Officer Lee with his back against a height chart. It indicates that he is a little over 69 inches tall. The second photograph shows Officer Lee, who has walked away from the wall, a mere 7 inches. The height scale to Officer Lee's right, your left as you look at it, shows that Officer Lee still stays 69 inches tall but the height scale in the background, which is 7 inches away from the gentleman, shows he is starting to grow in height. Indeed, in this photograph he has a 13-inch head, if you count the inches in the background, but when you count the inches that are next to his head, his head size stays the same. The photograph on the right of the exhibit, Officer Lee has now moved out 14 inches away from the height scale, he has grown considerably taller, if you look at the height scale in the background, and his head has also increased in length, but as the height scale that has moved out with Officer Lee shows he remains at 69 inches tall and his head size has not changed. 
Mr. GOLDSMITH - I realize you have indicated that the subject in the photographs has moved away from the height chart. Are you able to explain in more detail what factors account for the Apparent 13-inch head in one of these photographs and also for the disparity in his indicated height? 
Sergeant KIRK - Yes, sir. It was determined that at the time these photographs were taken, an ID camera, much used in the military as well as other types of the Government, was a type of camera that was mounted on a dolly, with the lights and the camera and the numbering chart affixed where it could be pushed out of the way when not in use. So if Mr. Oswald was brought into the induction center to be photographed and told to stand next to the height chart, it didn't really make any difference to the photographer whether or not Mr. Oswald was standing next to the height chart or not, because he could move the camera up or away from Oswald to get the photograph that he wanted. This chart on the right demonstrates the fact that unless Mr. Oswald was standing directly with his back against the wall and the camera was at the correct distance, it would not be an accurate recording of his true height. 
Mr. GOLDSMITH - I am sorry, I did not catch your last sentence. 
Sergeant KIRK - It is unreasonable to assume that this photograph is the actual recording of his true height. I should add if it is an actual recording of his true height, then it would be an inaccurate recording of his head size.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Wed 12 Apr 2017, 11:39 pm

We know from the police experiments that Oswald was standing about 7 inches in front of the chart because he is shown as one inch taller than he actually was at the time and with that 13 inch head. Refer to this part of the Kirk testimony:

The second photograph shows Officer Lee, who has walked away from the wall, a mere 7 inches. The height scale to Officer Lee's right, your left as you look at it, shows that Officer Lee still stays 69 inches tall but the height scale in the background, which is 7 inches away from the gentleman, shows he is starting to grow in height. Indeed, in this photograph he has a 13-inch head, if you count the inches in the background, but when you count the inches that are next to his head, his head size stays the same.

Oswald's actual height upon enlistment is shown as 68" (5' 8").
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1136&search=enlistment#relPageId=674&tab=page

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top