REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  zapruder  Humor  tsbd  3a  frazier  Mason  hosty  2  Darnell  3  fritz  Lankford  Lifton  9  Floor  Theory  prayer  doyle  beckley  Weigman  +Lankford  tippit  David  4  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

A New Oswald Lookalike

+14
JFK_Case
BC_II
barto
Ed.Ledoux
James Richards
Faroe Islander
Mark A. O'Blazney
Robert Charles-Dunne
beowulf
Hasan Yusuf
ianlloyd
Albert Rossi
Martin Hay
greg_parker
18 posters
Go down

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Empty A New Oswald Lookalike

Mon 16 Dec 2013, 9:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

James Richards has today posted this photograph over at the Education Forum:

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Image99

If I didn't know better I'd swear that is Robert Oswald.  He most definitely has the Oswald mouth and ear.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Oswald Lookalike

Sat 23 Feb 2019, 1:28 am
JFK Case wrote:Like I said I call them as I see them and that police station photo convinced me it wasn't him. Also, from a common sense perspective, why would RO even be there. So I agree it doesn't make logical sense.

Greg - what are your thoughts on LHO in the vestibule? The Hosty note and the "It's Lee" from MO is pretty convincing. The only thing that I still can't wrap my head around is - why would the planners risk blowing up the whole scheme by letting him roam around? Obviously LO was no dummy so it's not like they could have someone with him and say, "Hey, let's go up and talk during your lunch" during the shooting.
In all honesty, I've been saying this stuff on and off for more than 15 years. It has only gained traction because of the clarity of Sean Murphy's arguments and the breadth and depth of the research of Barto and others here.

With your "why would the planners..." etc question, you are just singing from the LN hymn book.

You are assuming the planners were sophisticated and gave a fuck what you or anyone saw, thought, heard or dreamed.

Have a look through the files of the Innocence Project and tell me how sophisticated any of those frames were.

And this didn't turn out too bad for them, did it? It's lasted over 50 years.

Even the CIA didn't plan the way you believe they should. Have a look at the honey trap they set for the Soviet Consul in Helsinki.

They sent a young female agent in to entrap him, but they gave her NO INFORMATION at all about him, or about what to say, or how she should act, or what she should do if things started going wrong. They were prepared to let her wing it entirely all the way because they believed the Consul was smart enough to recognize any instructions or information given her to use, and the whole operation would be blown.

If Oswald had left prior to the assassination, or been so loud and visible during the assassination that he became unusable... they always had the choice of Molina, Frazier or any of the African Americans. 

Your question is not a real world question. It is LNers watching too many James Bond movies.

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 23 Feb 2019, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Sat 23 Feb 2019, 3:00 am
OK fair enough. I know there was a conspiracy and I'm probably just trying to nail down everything like the Oswald is roaming thing. Do you have any links for me to read? I know...I'm lazy and don't want to look them up. Also, is there any more Greg Parker links or stuff you can post here for my reading pleasure?
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:08 am
JFK Case wrote:OK fair enough. I know there was a conspiracy and I'm probably just trying to nail down everything like the Oswald is roaming thing. Do you have any links for me to read? I know...I'm lazy and don't want to look them up. Also, is there any more Greg Parker links or stuff you can post here for my reading pleasure?
Here's something for you to read. Pay attention, it comes from the leading authority on the subject.

"There are pesky nabobs who don't bother to study a subject who come in and hijack a thread in order to reduce it to there regressive banal musings"

I found that while I was roaming around.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 05 Sep 2019, 10:22 pm
LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

Whilst perusing I came across doppelgangers in Leavenworth Kansas penitentiary.
So similarly in appearance were the two the need for positive identification was needed afterward.
They were even named similarly.
Will West and William West.

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Scree240

Intake officer McClaughry then set about taking his Bertillon measurements – named after the French policeman Alphonse Bertillon – which was the usual method of identifying people and involved recording the dimensions of key physical features.

HOW FINGERPRINTING WORKS
There are three different types of fingerprint – patent, plastic and latent.

The first type occurs when the skin of a finger contaminated with something makes contact with the surface of an object, leaving a ‘ridge impression’ that can be seen with the naked eye.

Plastic prints are also visible to the naked eye and occur when finger leaves an indentation in a soft material.

The third type is a latent print, which can normally only be seen with enhancement - a special powder, for instance. Latent prints come about from the finger secreting sweat onto an object, which leaves an invisible pattern on it.

Every finger has a different pattern of ridges on it that investigators analyse and so far no two fingerprints among the billions recorded have ever been found to be the same.

McClaughry, still convinced the man before him had already been to the prison, looked up his name in his filing system and found one William West – who looked identical to Will West in the photographs in every respect.

They even shared the same Bertillon measurements.

But Will West insisted to McClaughry that it was not him: ‘That’s my picture, but I don’t know where you got it, for I know I have never been here before.’

To McClaughry's shock, he was absolutely right, too. William West was a different person altogether and in fact had been admitted to the prison two years previously for murder.

The case highlighted the flaws in the Bertillon method.

Then McClaughry met Scotland Yard inspector who fills him in on fingerprints. Soon enough Leavenworth began use of this method of identification.

I was hoping someone would use phrenology to prove its RO's knucklehead... but that's for another day 😂

Cheers, Ed
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Thu 05 Sep 2019, 11:06 pm
Looks indeed can be deceiving.

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 DPsExist

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 2:14 am
A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Colori15

Check this guy out.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:06 am
That's the son of the small, unsmiling Marguerite, Orville Hercule Lee. Or OH Lee as he liked to be called.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:10 am
He looks like he's checking out what Hercule Orville Lee has in his lunch package...even doppelgangers have doppelgangers...
And the life of a doppelgangers doppelganger is a very lonely one...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle

Fri 06 Sep 2019, 7:47 pm
A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Colori29

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 12:26 pm
A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Proxy_17
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 1:02 pm
Jeff Stanton wrote:A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Proxy_17
He read your mind Mick....and your photo.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 1:05 pm
Did that without logging in.

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 07 Sep 2019, 1:45 pm
Jeff Stanton wrote:A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Colori29
NO, no it's not Oswald Jeffa  - it's Thing

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 09 Sep 2019, 4:39 pm
Another dead ringer...

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Photo-11

Dingo doesn't know how to hold a rifle let alone know how it measures up.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 29 Dec 2021, 1:05 pm
barto wrote:No idea where p3 is....

A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Malcol70
A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Malcol69A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Malcol72
A New Oswald Lookalike - Page 5 Malcol71

Ira Trantham HSCA on Larry Florer

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 30 Dec 2021, 7:55 am
So cop who had him hold rope wasn't of help as was the seamstress..so not really an alibi at all. shocking!

It just points to a person being seen in the building, perhaps that floor, and the need to arrest anyone in the Daltex unfamiliar.
Larry may not be involved but that should not distract from that locations use in the assassination.
Cheers
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 30 Dec 2021, 3:29 pm
Funny how he Dal-Tex has two civilians enter to use the phone and get arrested, but the TSBD has a number entering to use the pone and flahing ID tha no one seems to be able the nature of and no one is arrested.

One of the civilians was a bag man using oil business as cover (I have seen the work on this and it is convincing - Braden was no small fry) and the other ends up here

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-florer-25212b6
https://dxcas.com/index.php/about-us/our-history

Me

Don Jeffries

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum