REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

doyle - Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 3 Empty Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?

Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:19 am
First topic message reminder :

From the webs forum.

1 2 3 Next »
doyle - Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 3 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128888918&size=small&353849
Lee Farley
Administrator

A number of years ago the highly opinionated know-it-all par excellence known as Charles Drago set about a campaign to 'out' Albert Doyle as a pseudonym posting at Deep Politics Forum. Charlie's rationale concerning what he was terming the "Albert Doyles" problem was less than impressive although I did agree with him that there was something decidedly dodgy about the man. On the surface it looked like one know-it-all was having his nose put out of joint by another know-it-all but digging beneath the surface and on a gut-instinct level Charlie wasn't wrong on this one.

Well, it turns out old CD's days were numbered after this and was soon banned. He had a penchant for wanting to 'out' every single person who joined Deep Doo Doo, obviously running the supposition that if you accuse everyone of being a disinformation agent then you're bound to catch one sooner or later.

Drago was booted and Doyle stayed.

Doyle is a man who continuously mixes up "truth" and "facts" and is odd within the research community because I have not once witnessed him enter into ANY collaborative research with ANYONE. This guy will start with an opinion or, within his psyche, the "truth" of an issue, and then pitches very selective evidence in a very aggressive debating style to try and bolster his individual "truth." What you will never get from Doyle is the full picture. Nothing more than a cherry-picker extraordinaire he will steadfast refuse to deal with ANYTHING that contradicts his perspective. And here's the funny bit - - he will then accuse you of doing the thing that he himself does.

He is without doubt one of two things. He is either a complete and utter idiot or he is a very intelligent manipulator and agent provocateur. My money is now on the second option. His MO is to make himself an authority on JFK matters. He will support very reasonable assessments and conclusions and he will vocalise this support across Deep Doo Doo and on Amazon.com. But here is what is somewhat strange about old Bertie Doyle. He also supports some utter bullshit such as the William Pitzer story and Ralph Yates CIA doppelgänger theory and throws into the mix some of the most radical and controversial conclusions that are part of this case, none more so than "the Jews killed JFK."

And so, for many years I have butted heads with Albert Doyle both head-to-head at JFK Lancer and by proxy across different forums and know first hand what an obstinate and obtuse bullshitter he is. Years ago I labeled him nothing more that a fantasist with some sort of obsessive-compulsive problem who craved attention. These days I'm not so sure. On a platform such as Amazon.com I'm sure digging out individuals with pretty controversial opinions and beliefs will be of benefit to certain interested parties. What better way than to have a reviewer support some of these views and wait for the bait to be taken? So I'm now left with a question.

Who is Albert Doyle

If anybody can send me the name of any other single human being within this community who has met this man I would be incredibly grateful. I now have doubts that he actually exists. I propose that Albert Doyle is a game-player. What the stakes are in his games are anyone's guess but until we get to the bottom of a very specific issue then I proclaim that Albert Doyle be genuinely outed as an imposter

Greg started a thread here yesterday describing how his review of John Armstrong's book at Amazon.com had been left a comment from an Amazon.com member named Ralph Yates. I went and visited the page and read the comment left behind like a skid-mark in a fresh pair of white underpants. The pseudonym Ralph Yates writing over at Amazon.com is our very own Albert Doyle. And in addition to having an account in the name of Ralph Yates he also has an Amazon.com account in the name of Albert Doyle

And here is where things begin to get a little bit odd.

The Amazon.com profile in the name of Albert Doyle is a "Real Name" account. This means that the reviews of the person associated with the profile has been verified because the profile details match the credit card details of the person and all associated reviews are linked to this verified account. There are 47 reviews on this account profile. Albert Doyle's location is listed as Sanibel, Florida.

Many of the reviews are related to Deep Foo Foo Doyle's areas of interest such as the death of Jimi Hendrix, the murder of John Lennon, JFK matters and a host of books that would be defined as anti-Semitic and in some cases holocaust denial.  Also included is a review for Jim DiEugenio's book.

So I was curious to see a couple of books reviewed by Albert Doyle in his profile related to Northern Ireland and Irish affairs. One of which was by Father Sean McManus called My American Struggle for Justice in Northern Ireland. The Albert Doyle who wrote the review claimed to be associated with certain groups in the United States who fought for the same aims as Father Sean McManus. The review, once again linked to the profile of Albert Doyle, was signed Albert Regan Doyle.

A cursory Google search for Albert Regan Doyle pulled up results that surprised even me.

You see, Albert Regan Doyle who wrote this review died in January 2014.

Why is there a review associated with Deep Foo-Foo's Albert Doyle by a dead man who had the same name and by coincidence also lived in Sanibel, Florida?

Looking over the searches I have made for Albert Regan Doyle and I'm left with the impression that he was neither an anti-Semite or a denier of the holocaust. Although, strangely, he does have many of the same interests as Deep Doo Doo's Doyle such as Palestine.  I have taken screen shots of all of these reviews associated with the account. 

Who is the breathing Albert Doyle? Does he really exist? Is it a pseudonym and, if so, why does he use one? Why are his reviews at Amazon.com mixed in with those of a dead man?

Time for the real Albert Doyle to stand up. And considering I don't believe dead men can come back to life I doubt an innocent explanation will be forthcoming...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A31B0EGWC42OIS/ref=cm_aya_bb_pdp

EDIT: I spoke too soon about the views of Albert Regan Doyle who had/has the exact same opinions as the living Albert Doyle when it comes to both the Jews and to Auschwitz.
March 9, 2015 at 1:19 PMFlag Quote & Reply

steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 10:40 am
😒 Shit for brains has discovered he only has $69 left out of his pocket money.
Too stupid to realize he's stupid.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Vinny

doyle - Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 11:49 am
Maybe Doyle could take over the EF. He could show us what credible moderation means.

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 12:06 pm
Vinny. this is just in from shit for brains...

https://youtu.be/nFZP8zQ5kzk

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum