REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

David  3a  4  Lankford  Floor  Lifton  2  tippit  Mason  prayer  frazier  Weigman  tsbd  Darnell  beckley  9  hosty  Humor  fritz  paine  3  doyle  zapruder  11  +Lankford  Theory  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

the ignorati Empty the ignorati

Sun 11 Jun 2017, 11:05 pm
Sandy Larsen certainly provides a lot of opportunities to highlight stupidity on jfk forums.

Here is his latest own gaol.

SL wrote:(claim one) Armstrong presents a lot of evidence for his theory that apparently cannot be disputed (at least not credibly so). Parnell doesn't. So there is no calling the kettle black.

(claim two) I follow the evidence. I don't give a whit about the inclinations of the ignorati. (That is, people who refuse to consider that the U.S. government might assassinate leaders of other countries; that the CIA might be partially funded by illicit drug trade; that the CIA might secretly experiment on it citizens with dangerous drugs; that the CIA might have a doppelganger program involving youths.)

(claim three) That doesn't mean that Armstrong is right about everything. For example, I see no reason for him to believe that the Oswald impersonator running around Dallas was the same person as the young LEE Oswald.
Claims One and two: Parnell, myself and numerous others have indeed successfully rebutted many of Armstrong's claims - more than enough in fact, to leave the theory in tatters.  That you don't like the rebuttals is just a symptom of your broken outlook and logic as shown in your next claim....

that people who refuse to consider that the US government might assassinate leaders of other countries, that the CIA might be partially funded by illicit drug trade, that the CIA might secretly experiment on its citizens with dangerous drugs, that the CIA might have a doppelganger program involving youths

Clearly, your "not credible" claim against Tracy is predicted by your "don't give a whit" attitude to those with whom you disagree. 

I also find it fascinating that in each of your cherished beliefs, you have actually used qualifying terms in the descriptions - despite three of the four claims being provably true. 

What's the odd one out again? Oh, yes... the doppelganger claim. While government documents show consideration of assassination, drug-running to fund operations and illegal medical experiments, there is not a single government document that even hints at the remote possibility of a doppelganger program.

The level of logic displayed by Larsen is only matched by his lack of insight in labeling others as members of the ignorati... 

I think that club meets every morning in Larsen's bathroom mirror.

Claim three: An Oswald impersonator running around Dallas is not proven, so it does not matter what you believe about it. If you actually did follow the evidence, you would know that.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum