REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Bernie Nails It Empty Bernie Nails It

Sat 02 Sep 2017, 9:48 am
Bernie laverick wrote:Did 'Harvey' look similar enough to Lee that many people mistook one for the other? Bearing in mind that a huge part of the H&L evidence relies on witnesses saying they saw one while the other was somewhere else, they must have looked very similar if not identical. 

How did the planners know that this would happen when they were recruited as children? 

But wait. David Joseph responded with:

David Joseph wrote:Bernie knows full well we've discussed this to death....

The point wasn't that they looked alike (there was no internet, fax machines or video to make side by side comparisons)
the point was the man who was sent to Russian have a believable history intertwined with the real Lee Oswald.

We truly do no know the origin of Harvey ... all we know is the boy coming back from NYC is not the same boy taken to NYC.

When and if you ever have the opportunity to discuss this with a CIA master planner, or someone who understands the inner workings of the planning minds at the CIA/FBI - it would be great to hear their answer.

Other than that, I'm not sure how anyone who has never been part of intel/counter-intel planning at that level could provide you an answer.??

The boy pictured on the left entered 7th grade in Sept 1953 at 5'4" and 115lbs...
The boy on the right left 8th grade and in Aug 1954 is shorter and lighter...

After the 1959 Passport photo, there are no other photos in evidence of Lee Oswald. 
Lee, on the right, is 5'11 and well over 140 lbs... the man on the left is not.

But wait again!

David is yet to explain how:

The strapping 5' 11" athletic Lee who remained Stateside while "Harvey" did the heavy lifting in the USSR. Yet how is it that this "Lee" was described as being 5' 6" or 5' 7" by Fred Sewell of Bolton Ford fame? Maybe the theory should be Harvey & Lee & Sometimes Oswald? 

It was the strapping 5' 11" athletic Lee who is credited by the Cult as being the one seen by Craig and others getting into a Rambler.

Yet Craig, when given the chance to ID the man under arrest (dweeby "Harvey")  as the person he saw, does Craig say, well, he looks vaguely like the individual I saw, but this guy is too short and his shoulders don't slope right, so I'd have to say, no, it's not him. NO! He does not say that at all. He confirms it is indeed the same person he saw. As did at least one other witness after viewing newspaper photos of the arrested man.

Any attempt to explain or address these two issues will only make them look even more foolish than they do already. So will they risk it, or keep avoiding it?

Last edited by greg parker on Fri 08 Sep 2017, 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Bernie Nails It Empty Re: Bernie Nails It

Fri 08 Sep 2017, 3:36 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum