REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  +Lankford  beckley  prayer  frazier  Floor  3a  Humor  paine  3  4  doyle  Weigman  David  tippit  Darnell  Mason  fritz  Lifton  zapruder  Theory  Lankford  9  tsbd  11  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Reid Technique And False Confessions Empty Reid Technique And False Confessions

Tue 03 Apr 2018, 9:27 pm

Reid Technique And False Confessions Empty Re: Reid Technique And False Confessions

Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:26 pm
Was it an accident or did you do it intentionally ...

Of course Reid blames the questioner for any 'false confessions'

Cheers, Ed
Goban_Saor

Reid Technique And False Confessions Empty Re: Reid Technique And False Confessions

Fri 20 Apr 2018, 7:04 pm
Vinny wrote:
It's frightening to think that "law enforcers" could psychologically abuse a 14 year old to extract a false confession. They probably ruined him for life.

The truth. No; by nature man is more afraid of the truth than of death...For man is a social animal – only in the herd is he happy. It is all one to him whether it is the profoundest nonsense or the greatest villainy – he feels completely at ease with it, so long as it is the view of the herd, or the action of the herd, and he is able to join the herd. (Soren Kierkegaard)

So let us not talk falsely now. The hour is getting late. (Bob Dylan)
Vinny

Sat 21 Apr 2018, 12:00 am
Yes quite frightening. Will easily traumatize anyone for life.

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 3:31 pm
Just watched the movie "Richard Jewel". The FBI used a Reid style technique to try to con Jewel into a confession. Bottom line is I don't see a whole lot of difference between the two (true) stories except that in one the innocent guy was never charged and in the other the innocent guy was charged and then shot dead.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 3:35 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:Just watched the movie "Richard Jewel". The FBI used a Reid style technique to try to con Jewel into a confession. Bottom line is I don't see a whole lot of difference between the two (true) stories except that in one the innocent guy was never charged and in the other the innocent guy was charged and then shot dead.
Thanks Jake! Was wondering if that was part of the story.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 3:40 pm
You're quite welcome Greg. Yes, and the whole MSM as lapdog to the Fed's line was part of the story too.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 3:47 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:Yes and whole MSM as lapdog to the Fed's line was part of the story too.
Why am I not shocked?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 29 Mar 2020, 3:53 pm
Spot the pattern and you know what to expect.
Nevertheless, here's my shocked face:  affraid

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 9:05 am
When Detectives brought in Tommy Lee Walker as a suspect for a gas station robbery, Fritz had his man for 12 hours in the chair in room 317. Enough time to not only change the charge from robbery to murder but to also coerce a confession as well from his beaten suspect. Sound familiar? You bet!

Reid Technique And False Confessions Byp_211
Vinny

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 7:35 pm
Instructor explains Reid interrogation technique and process.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum