REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Theory  +Lankford  paine  hosty  Lankford  3a  tippit  Weigman  Humor  Floor  beckley  prayer  4  Mason  2  Lifton  zapruder  tsbd  fritz  3  doyle  Darnell  9  11  David  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Then went outside to watch the P. parade

+10
barto
Redfern
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
greg_parker
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
steely_dan
Bigjohnaz
Goban_Saor
14 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Then went outside to watch the P. parade Empty Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:20 am
Read all about it HERE

Prayer-Man.com
Goban_Saor

Then went outside to watch the P. parade Empty Re: Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:54 am
Thanks for that, Barto. If there was ever any doubt about Prayer Man being Oswald, that eliminates it once and for all.
Bigjohnaz

Then went outside to watch the P. parade Empty Re: Then went outside to watch the P. parade

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 5:05 am
Looking at the enlargement of the TSBD picture, I can definitely see a bottle of a dark soda in Lee's right hand. Go figure.

I am sure others have caught this, this is the first time I noticed. I could be wrong, but IDK.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 5:43 am
Goban Saor wrote:Thanks for that, Barto. If there was ever any doubt about Prayer Man being Oswald, that eliminates it once and for all.
Yes Goban........unless your name is Brian.....who by a curious coincidence has developed an extremely uncomfortable twist in his knickers.
Like Trotter, he needs further clarification of the obvious.
Can this information be dumbed down to their level?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 6:58 am
Bigjohnaz wrote:Looking at the enlargement of the TSBD picture, I can definitely see a bottle of a dark soda in Lee's right hand. Go figure.

I am sure others have caught this, this is the first time I noticed. I could be wrong, but IDK.

I can't say for sure if he is, but I can't rule it out.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 7:11 am
There is no longer any reason whatsoever to exclude the Prayer Man evidence from any comprehensive discussion or listing of evidence implicating conspiracy and cover up in the case of the assassination of JFK. In fact, it is the most powerful evidence of the same that is out there, anywhere.

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 8:23 am
steely dan wrote:
Goban Saor wrote:Thanks for that, Barto. If there was ever any doubt about Prayer Man being Oswald, that eliminates it once and for all.
Yes Goban........unless your name is Brian.....who by a curious coincidence has developed an extremely uncomfortable twist in his knickers.
You could be talking Mariana Trench level there, Steely, where the dumbo octopus and the blob fish hang out.
It would be a tough assignment.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 8:27 am
Wow. Major reading comprehension skills lacking at EF. It seems that for some the indelible imprint of the 2FE upon their minds simply shall never be excised. Kind of explains the failure of the significance of Prayer Man to register with them as well.

Joe Bauer:
"I do wonder though about Oswald's lack of shocked concern when he must have been quickly aware that JFK had been shot right outside his building.
There must have been others close by him during his casual walk up to the 2nd floor to get a soda and his eating his sandwich lunch on the first floor whose shocked expressions, actions and even words would be easy to know that something hugely important and ominous had just taken place right outside."

He got his coke BEFORE the assassination. No one was shocked because IT HAD NOT HAPPENED YET! God help me.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 9:03 am
Jake Sykes wrote:Wow. Major reading comprehension skills lacking at EF. It seems that for some the indelible imprint of the 2FE upon their minds simply shall never be excised. Kind of explains the failure of the significance of Prayer Man to register with them as well.

Joe Bauer:
"I do wonder though about Oswald's lack of shocked concern when he must have been quickly aware that JFK had been shot right outside his building.
There must have been others close by him during his casual walk up to the 2nd floor to get a soda and his eating his sandwich lunch on the first floor whose shocked expressions, actions and even words would be easy to know that something hugely important and ominous had just taken place right outside."

He got his coke BEFORE the assassination. No one was shocked because IT HAD NOT HAPPENED YET! God help me.
Jake, yes it is excruciating to read, especially when they are grappling with all the loopiness you need to believe if it really did happen... and yet they still cling grimly to it as historical fact .

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 9:21 am
Cursive writing is apparently presenting a challenge to many who attempt to comprehend it. Jim D. apparently believes four people are indicated as attending the meeting. It is three. The writing reads as follows. "*" indicates "indecipherable":

"On 11/22 at 3:15 pm LHO was interviewed by Capt. W. Fritz, JWB, J*H. Capt F. advised O of his rights etc:

JHO admitted he resided at 1026 N. Beckley under the name OH Lee and he was employed at Texas Book Depository.

O stated he was present for work at TBD on the morning of 11/22 and at noon went to lunch. He went to 2nd floor to get Coca Cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P. Parade.

Advised he resided in Soviet Union for 3 years before returning to U.S. Denied he was ever in Latin America other than to Tijuana Mexico.

O stated he wife was a Soviet citizen and he had been advised he had been in contact with J.*. etc. 

O stated the only organization he belonged to was FPCC which O described as an organization which favored Fidel Castro."

Compliments of the Cursive Writing Deciphering Institute.

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 9:22 am
Goban Saor wrote:
steely dan wrote:
You could be talking Mariana Trench level there, Steely, where the dumbo octopus and the blob fish hang out.
It's funny you should mention blob fish, Goban. A recent survey revealed that 95% of them agreed that PM is a male with short receding hair and a side part. So did Brian before he was "hoodwinked" by the troll punks. He now joins the remaining 5% who believe the figure is a 300lb gannet wearing a wig........and God is their personal hit man.
Meanwhile i'm enjoying Brian explaining what he thought Hosty meant.

Checkmate.

Goban_Saor

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 11:02 am
steely dan wrote:
Goban Saor wrote:
steely dan wrote:
It's funny you should mention blob fish, Goban. A recent survey revealed that 95% of them agreed that PM is a male with short receding hair and a side part. So did Brian before he was "hoodwinked" by the troll punks. He now joins the remaining 5% who believe the figure is a 300lb gannet wearing a wig........and God is their personal hit man.
Meanwhile i'm enjoying Brian explaining what he thought Hosty meant.

Insofar as I can make any sense of it, Steely, Brian seems to be arguing that fact (a), Hosty writing “Fritz interviewed LHO at 3:15 on 11-22”, somehow negates fact (b), Hosty recording in his own handwriting Oswald saying he was outside the TSBD at the time of the assassination.

If that argument makes any logical sense, I don't see it.

Meanwhile, over in the Education Forum, DVP either doesn’t see or is pretending not to see that this new evidence presented by Barto blows his (DVP’s) default argument against Oswald’s innocence out of the water. I refer to DVP’s argument that Oswald never claimed to be outside the TSBD at the time of the assassination.

DVP will have to search for another straw to clutch at.
barto
barto

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 11:44 am
Doyle, our village idiot, cannot comprehend any of this, as a matter of fact he is foaming at his mouth again and yes like you said Von Pein cannot deal with this either, only their self deluded ramblings keeps them up standing, but just about.
It is absolutely pathetic what these two have come up with.

Meanwhile my site has broken the record for page views in one day today....hmmm I wonder why that would be.....

Last edited by barto on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 11:50 am
Brilliant aren't they, Goban.
Von Pein (a chicken whisperer) as I've mentioned before has a slot in the back of his head. Fiendish types will insert a USB and Dave is now a typing doll. Keep him at the fryer I say.
Brian is still my favourite headcase. Allways has been, allways will be Very Happy

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:00 pm
barto wrote:Doyle, our village idiot, cannot comprehend any of this, as a matter of fact he is foaming at his mouth again and yes like you said Von Pein cannot deal with this either, only their self deluded ramblings keeps them up standing, but just about.

Meanwhile my site has broken the record for page views in one day today....hmmm I wonder why that would be.....
Um Duhhhhhhh!

Because you posted PM in a dress, with some buttons and a wig - for professional purposes.
Geez Barto.

Then went outside to watch the P. parade Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:10 pm
steely dan wrote:Brilliant aren't they, Goban.
Von Pein (a chicken whisperer) as I've mentioned before has a slot in the back of his head. Fiendish types will insert a USB and Dave is now a typing doll. Keep him at the fryer I say.
Brian is still my favourite headcase. Allways has been, allways will be Very Happy

"Chicken whisperer."

ROTFLMAO!  lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Stan Dane on Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:10 pm
steely dan wrote:Brilliant aren't they, Goban.
With you 100%. Anyone who doesn't love Brian is just a hater of flibbertigibbetry. 

If things get much worse for Brian, I think we need upgrade our "Fair Play for Brian Doyle" campaign group to "the Brian Doyle Preservation Society".

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:20 pm
barto wrote:Doyle, our village idiot, cannot comprehend any of this, as a matter of fact he is foaming at his mouth again and yes like you said Von Pein cannot deal with this either, only their self deluded ramblings keeps them up standing, but just about.

Von Pein is like a game console. Nothing until somebody inserts data of some sort.
Brian wins!
Best nutter!

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 12:56 pm
Just in from Brian........Kamp is a liar.....Hosty didn't mean what he wrote.

Von Pein has been unplugged and left to cool down.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 1:01 pm
Early version called David Von Headroom.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 2:12 pm
Greg Burnham, Phil Dragoo and Charles Drago must be pleased with Doyle. He is, after all, a weapon. A dud. But a weapon.
Cheaper than Burnham.
Easier to understand than Dragoo........Sanibel Gold depending......
More stable than Drago......who isn't?

We are at war!!!!!
Let's surrender and send the idiot up with a red flag.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 8:53 pm
They are discussing this at Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/aovaoh/brand_new_evidence_in_the_jfk_assassination_newly/

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 8:54 pm
The lone nutters seem to be getting desperate.

Then went outside to watch the P. parade Screen21

Sun 10 Feb 2019, 11:49 pm
Funny how many feathers have been ruffled, fkn love it.
David Von Pein a.k.a. The Chcken Whisperer copies all content to his own site and makes himself look like some kind of debunker....is this twat deluded or what?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=bart+kamp

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Mon 11 Feb 2019, 12:17 am
Then went outside to watch the P. parade 39ace110

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum