REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tippit  2  prayer  Floor  doyle  Darnell  hosty  frazier  beckley  +Lankford  fritz  Lankford  Lifton  Mason  11  tsbd  Weigman  9  David  Humor  paine  3  zapruder  Theory  3a  4  

Like/Tweet/+1

---------- <<<<< It's Lee >>>>> ----------

+8
Sharon_Horizons
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
Goban_Saor
Ed.Ledoux
Redfern
steely_dan
barto
12 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- Empty ---------- <<<<< It's Lee >>>>> ----------

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 5:42 am
http://www.prayer-man.com/marina-oswald-its-lee/

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- Empty Re: ---------- <<<<< It's Lee >>>>> ----------

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 6:01 am
Looking forward to Brian explaining exactly what Marina meant when she said...."It's Lee"
lol!

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Redfern

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- Empty Re: ---------- <<<<< It's Lee >>>>> ----------

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 6:08 am
Great work, guys.

That's got to be a game-changer in terms of public perception.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 7:58 am
Steely that explanation from him will involve Ralph Cinque and/or Gary Mack and a Ouija board.

Thanks Redfern!
We have more..... way more
Stay tuned

Cheers on a Sunday!
Ed
barto
barto

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 9:22 am
This just in from the village idiot Brian Dingo Doyle

Kamp is over on his website lying again...Ed Ledoux managed to get Marina Oswald to say "It's Lee" and then put the usual Bart Kamp dishonest BS spin on it as if it were break-through confirming evidence...It is really embarrassing what the Prayer Man idiots try to get away with...I was going to try to call Marina but Ed's recording of his phone call with Marina saved me the bother...Ed had sent a copy of Dane's disinformation rag 'Prayer Man' to Marina... (a 'rag' you felt the need to use 3 identities and post hundreds if not thousands of negative feedback posts on Amazon, something is really wrong with anyone who lowes himself to actions like that) When Ed politely asked Marina if she had read it she responded "I am not going to read that book...There are too many characters involved...All they had to do is compare two faces, Lee and Billy Lovelady...The rest didn't matter"...

I feel sorry for Ed because it is hard when a difficult to access, sensitive interviewee starts going the wrong way on you and you can only do so much to pull them back in...Rosa, started doing that with me when they didn't recognize Sarah's face in Davidson...The problem is they were never shown the evidence until that time and didn't understand that it had to be Sarah because Davidson showed Prayer Man was the same person Wanda already confirmed was Sarah...The light grey hair didn't help me either...But it didn't matter because the other evidence already confirmed it was Sarah and even Buell Frazier agreed when asked...(LIAR-BK)

The problem that LeDoux will never recover from is the fact Marina is obviously mistaking Ed's request as being Cinque's Doorway Man theory where Billy Lovelady was mistaken as Oswald...Marina's comment doesn't make sense according to what Ed had allegedly discussed with Marina and got her "blessing" on...It is more than obvious to me LeDoux is tip-toe-ing around land mines he is well aware of and not following-through on exactly because he knows the more he pushes Marina on the details the more it will become clear that she doesn't have the first idea what he is talking about and she is obviously mistaking Ed's intent on getting further information about Cinque's claim...It would actually be funny if the research community wasn't being so badly damaged by it...

Listen to Ed's overly-polite, short recording of it...LeDoux is irresponsibly not following-through on what he needs to be straighten-out with Marina because he knows the answers he'll get, so he's leaving it at that so he can insert his disingenuous blessing in to what little he can recover from this 747 crash he's committing...Listen to the recording...I am a veteran of many difficult sensitive interviews and have a good sense of how far I can go with an interviewee... (utter bollox, you are the most incompetent interviewer that has been around in this scenen, your Wanda Stanton interview is ample proof of that) Marina would have fielded several follow-throughs in that call to find out what exactly she meant by comparing Lee to Billy Lovelady - which really has nothing to do with the evidence LeDoux forwarded to her...LeDoux fails to do that because he is in damage control mode from the get go and knows he better get out while he can so him and Kamp can disingenuously exploit "It's Lee" before Marina makes too clear that she has no idea what Ed is referring to and thinks he's referring to Doorway Man...(ha ha ha ha ha ha keep dreaming)

Kamp and LeDoux prefer to use the clearly mis-represented word of KGB agent Marina Oswald who is well-known in conspiracy circles to have gone along with the Warren Commission in order to avoid deportation...Marina is married to a CIA monitor...They ignore the man who was standing next to Prayer Man, Buell Frazier, confirming my evidence...

This is one of a series of "secret weapons" coming to save Kamp's burning website that has been devastated by my findings (LMFAO) and evidence in the last year...Kamp has a pattern of announcing these final proof break-throughs in Grandiose fashion only to have each one flop on its face each and every time just like this one does (ROTFLMFAO)...I would call Marina, but seeing how she has no idea what the subject is from Ed's useless recording we can assume there is no reason to waste any time on it... (still waiting for you to call Carol Reed you coward!!!!!!)

Of course, like with the out-of-context Hosty notes, Kamp's website of ignored trolling yes-men will declare this as a resounding victory and bombastically dig their already-cavernous grave deeper while getting the sincere approval of Jim D...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzz
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ha ha ha ha the dumbo....

Especially this "Listen to the recording...I am a veteran of many difficult sensitive interviews and have a good sense of how far I can go with an interviewee..." 

This coming from an idiot who cannot do a proper interview in the first place, leads the interviewee and chops his own legs off from an evidence p.o.v. and then also misreads/misunderstand and lie about its actual content with the Wanda Stanton interview.

Pure insanity Sanibel gold.

Prayer-Man.com
Goban_Saor

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 10:50 am
Kudos again to Barto and kudos to Ed for this.

Anyone familiar with the front cover of Stan’s book Prayer Man, the book Marina is talking about, will know that Brian Doyle is again trying to throw sand in people’s eyes.

It’s perfectly clear from the cover of the book that the book is not about Cinque’s “Door Man” (Billy Lovelady), since the figure circled and highlighted on the cover is Prayer Man, whose position in the TSBD doorway is completely different from Door Man’s.

Therefore, Marina didn’t have to read the book to know what it’s about, and when she says, “It’s Lee”, it’s obvious that what she means is that Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald.

Last edited by Goban Saor on Mon 18 Feb 2019, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 10:59 am
Kudos to Ed, Bart, Stan and everyone else here who have contributed to having Marina conclude that PM is Oswald.
Hats off to all.

And NO, there can be no mistake about which figure Marina is referring to. She was shown the Wiegman and Darnell. Period. Let there be no confusion.

"For you the sun will be shining."  (C. McVie )

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 12:23 pm
Goban Saor wrote:Kudos again to Barto and kudos to Ed for this.

Anyone familiar with the front cover of Stan’s book Prayer Man, the book Marina is talking about, will know that Brian Doyle is again trying to throw sand in people’s eyes.

It’s perfectly clear from the cover of the book that the book is not about Cinque’s “Door Man” (Billy Lovelady), since the figure circled and highlighted on the cover is Prayer Man, whose position in the TSBD doorway is completely different from Door Man’s.

Therefore, Marina didn’t have to read the book to know what it’s about, and when she says, “It’s Lee”, it’s obvious that what she means is that Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald.
Also she would not be inquiring about the time-frame if she was confusing it with the Cinque garbage. She would be well aware of the time that was shot.  

Just another step for ROKC, but a giant leap for justice. 

This is the stuff that only gets done here. Look forward to what you pair have in store next!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 1:28 pm
Thanks guys!!
Yeah Goban ...the message, the timing, the front cover, my other conversation, the whole thing could only be confused by Brian.
You cut through Doyle's smokescreen handily.
Thank you Greg, there are plenty of releases we can finish up using my calls and Barts research.

Bart, am I good.
Correctly predicted Brian's reply (see reply to Steely above)
We have this, an Doyle is gasping for air.
Good times!!

Mick, it's all Doyle can do to try and misdirect
He has lost.

Cheers, Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 2:41 pm
Ed,

It's all the lot of them can do now. They'll try and blend the two together, that didn't go so well on Z Nation.
Doomed the lot of them.
No matter how much smoke and mirrors, bluff and bullshit, there's no escaping the conclusion reached here at ROKC.

The fat Lady, she's a singin'

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- Byp_211
Sharon_Horizons

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 2:51 pm
Fantastic work you guys, on this and everything else you've been doing lately.  It's win-win: a win for ROKC and a win for the JFK community as a whole. Another win: it seems to have sent certain people into orbit. Always a plus. Yet another win: lots of good new info shared...not hoarded. Thx!

Bumbles bounce.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 3:49 pm
Mahalo Sharon, I did have to bite my tongue for a while and let Bart get the Hosty Notes and other bits ready.
I hated not releasing info asap but we had fish to fry, but this turned out far better than my wildest dream.

I think this is a huge gain for research, and we have more to aid the cause. Soon, keep tabs open.
My calls or Barts docs do stand on their own but combined .... forget about it.
So it may be a bit longer between releases but the end product is unquestionably more professional.

There are days you just gotta smile and enjoy those theorists launching into orbit
Be sure to look up and wave at Brian Sputnik Doyle, while you can, he is sure to burn up on reentry.

Cheers, Ed
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 5:28 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Thanks guys!!
Yeah Goban ...the message, the timing, the front cover, my other conversation, the whole thing could only be confused by Brian.
You cut through Doyle's smokescreen handily.
Thank you Greg, there are plenty of releases we can finish up using my calls and Barts research.

Bart, am I good.
Correctly predicted Brian's reply (see reply to Steely above)  
We have this, an Doyle is gasping for air.
Good times!!

Mick, it's all Doyle can do to try and misdirect
He has lost.

Cheers, Ed
Ed, how the fuck did you predict Brian's reply? Even he didn't know what he was going to write.....while he was typing it! Bravo cheers
I thought he might go with an unrecorded phone call with Wanda who had just remembered that Sarah had anorexia and liked to be called Harvey.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 9:26 pm
Great job,Bart and Ed. DVP,FC and Doyle are getting desperate.

Mon 18 Feb 2019, 9:30 pm
Now even the failed Glaswegian musician gets into the ring and misinterprets and lies once again....from the knobhead who invented buttons one cannot expect any less.
And the pleb doesn't even know that his name is leather face, Jason is that other film.....geddit?
*edit* he has changed it since this post....

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 19 Feb 2019, 3:38 am
Most sweaty socks go eau naturel under there kilts....must be his sporran that got twisted. All it took was 2 words
"It's Lee"
Like garlic to a vampire Smile

Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 19 Feb 2019, 5:44 pm
...and "That's Lee" the wooden stake.
Brian has become a vampire.
PM out of the shadows makes it hard for Brian to feed.
Of note,
Poor Brian has used the word Liar so much in the last couple days Dennis Morricet has thrown in the red flag.
Seems he is going to delete the whole Photo And Film Analysis group after he gave Doyle a chance to remove the offending word and Brian could not do it, and refused Dennis's request.
That or mute certain people
In Doyle's reply to Dennis he again called me a liar.
Too rich.
So it's going down on FB.
Plus the only criticism was the missing "/" between 3/4" and Vhs (tape)
Really.
ITS LEE was too technical for them.
I might ask Bart to edit that for clarity.
BART?
Other than Doyle thoroughly shitting the bed fred, its been hugely successful release.
Cheers, Ed
Vinny

Tue 19 Feb 2019, 9:48 pm
DVP is so desperate he quoted Doyle. That is like scraping the bottom of the barrel. FC started a mocking thread but Knight closed it.

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 2:15 am
MacRae has now separated the post into a new thread.
If the twat is worth his salt which he isn't he should call Marina and find out whether we and Marina are talking rubbish.

Go on then Duncan I dare you!!!
You don't want to be known as a small peckered pleb do ya?!

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 5:24 am
Haven't we seen this before from Stinky? New buttons for old. And then he backs down and runs. It's a brief opportunity to hurl a few insults.....nothing more nothing less.
For Trotters sake...and clarification....he should explain who Larry Grayson is. Can't have Trotter wondering and wandering all over the place.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 9:19 am
Stinky is rather one dimensional.....he managed to stretch the BS at EF for weeks (then again Doyle is still a firm believer), but now it lasts less than 24 hrs....

I hear that Doyle has been given a 7 day holiday from Dennis Morissette's group and there will be a new co-admin who will not put up with that creature's dross for a second. Full on banning is just around the corner babey Wink

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 20 Feb 2019, 9:53 pm
---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- Screen10

Thu 21 Feb 2019, 6:45 am
We did not send the Bernabei drawings
Nor did we send Altgens 6.

But hey that's what they do over there, make stuff up......

And even if we were to present a good shot of Oswald being PM they would still be up in arms about it.
Like I said earlier one dimensional is the wordbest to describe Duncan MacRae, Larry Trotter and Brian Doyle.

But website traffic has trebled on average over the past 12 days, so I gotta thank them for their input to this fantastic result as well.

Cheers lads Wink

Last edited by barto on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Thu 21 Feb 2019, 7:32 am
barto wrote:We did not send the Bernabei drawings
Nor did we send Altgens 6.

But hey that's what they do over there, make stuff up......

And even if we were to present a good shot of Oswald being OM they would still be up in arms about it.
Like I said earlier one dimensional is the wordbest to describe Duncan MacRae, Larry Trotter and Brian Doyle.

But website traffic has trebled on average over the past 12 days, so I gotta thank them for their input to this fantastic result as well.

Cheers lads Wink

Hey, Stinky, you flea infested bum, these were the photos sent:

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- WiegmanDarnellPhotos

---------- <<<<<     It's Lee     >>>>>  ---------- PBCoverPhoto

Last edited by Stan Dane on Tue 26 Feb 2019, 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix bad link)
Goban_Saor

Thu 21 Feb 2019, 8:18 am
Thanks, Barto and Stan.

So now the self-styled doyen of JFK research, Brian Doyle, and his acolytes, Duncan MacRae and Larry Trotter, have to come  up with a whole new dollop of nonsense to throw at the problem of Marina identifying Prayer Man as Lee.

I’m sure they won’t be found wanting.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum