REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

TO SEEK NO LOGICAL ANSWER  Empty TO SEEK NO LOGICAL ANSWER

Thu 02 May 2019, 8:38 pm
MY ANSWERS IN BOLD, SORRY NOT SHOUTING NO OTHER OPTION JUST READ QUIETER IN YOUR HEAD. THANKS ED
FROM
https://toseekanewrworld.wordpress.com/page/2/

To Seek A Newer World
Matt Scheufele

You are correct! He was outside just before he went home!
GEE THX, LOGIC KINDA DICTATES THIS BUT GO ON
One of the pieces of evidence that is used in debates about the location of Lee Harvey Oswald at the time of the assassination is Captain Will Fritz’s handwritten notes about the interrogation of Lee Harvey Oswald. 
YES BUT WE LIKE TO USE ALL AVAILABLE MATERIALS TO CORROBORATE A PERSONS ALIBI NOT JUST A COPS WORD, ESPECIALLY WILL FRITZ
An argument that has been around since the assassination is that Lee Oswald was on the steps in the famous Altgens-6 photograph.
CONFLATING TWO THINGS DONT MAKE THEM EQUAL LEE IS NOT STANDING IN THE SAME SPOT.
LEE IS BEHIND BILLY, SEE PRAYER MAN, HUGHES, DARNELL, WEIGMAN FILMS FOR STARTERS
  One thing that is not debatable is that Cpt. Fritz’s notes do not support this argument.
ONLY YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE NOTES DONT SUPPORT IT, NOTES WHICH FRITZ COPIED FROM HOSTY'S NOTES
AND NOW THANKS TO BART KAMP WE HAVE THE HOSTY NOTES.
BUT PLEASE DO GO ON THIS IS SO MUCH FUN
What is important to understand is that there were two FBI Agents in the room at the time of the interrogation. 
GEE, DID THEY BOTH SAY LEE TOLD THEM HE WENT OUT TO WATCH THE P. PARADE?
They filed reports as well as Fritz who filed his own report.
WHEN. BECAUSE YOU'LL KEEP HARPING ON ABOUT CHRONOLOGIES. SO FRIEND, TELL US WHEN THE FBI MADE ITS REPORTS AND WHEN THE TOP COP MADE HIS AND THEN TELL US ABOUT THE COP MAKING NOTES , NOTES TO COVER FOR HIS MOVING AWAY FROM THE TRANSFEREE AND GETTING HIM GET SHOT
  When examining these reports, you can clearly see that Lee Harvey Oswald did not claim to be “out with Bill Shelley in front” at the time of the assassination as some would have you believe.
NOT SO IF HE WAS OUTSIDE AT THE SAME TIME IN THE GENERAL AREA WATCHING THE P PARADE IT STRIKES OF OMMISSIONS OF AN ALIBI TO CAUSE ONES GUILTY TO BE REINFORCED
Captain Fritz’s Interrogation Notes

The order of the questions he asked Lee Harvey Oswald is very important. 
BUT NOT A CHRONOLOGY AS BEING IMPLIED
It is consistent with the FBI report and Fritz’s reporting of the interrogation.  
AS STATED BECAUSE FRITZ COPIES HOSTY'S NOTES
 Fritz’s report reads like this:

“I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor. Mr. Truly had told me that one of the police officers had stopped this man immediately after the shooting somewhere near the back stairway, so I asked Oswald where he was when the police officer stopped him. He said he was on the second floor drinking a coca cola when the officer came in. I asked him why he left the building, and he said there was so much excitement he didn’t think there would be any more work done that day, and that as this company wasn’t particular about their hours, that they did not punch a clock, and that he thought it would be just as well that he left for the rest of the afternoon.”

In examining this, one can say that Fritz omitted that Oswald said he was out front with Shelley.  Some might even draw the conclusion that this is evidence that Fritz was in on it and ignored Oswald’s claims to have been out front.  INCORRECT FRITZ CLAIMED THE ENCOUNTER WITH AN OFFICER HAPPEN ON A STAIRWAY NOT IN SOME LUNCHROOM.
This does not hold water. 
LEE'S ALIBI WAS OUT FRONT WITH SHELLEY
ANDTHST HE HAD WATCHED THE P. PARADE
FBI agent James W. Bookout was also in the room and present during the interrogation of Oswald.  His report reads, interestingly enough, closer to Fritz’s notes than Fritz’s report does.
GEE THANKS YOU PROVE MY POINT AGAIN
FBI Agent Bookout’s Report

Fritz’s notes, like Bookout’s report,  reads strikingly similar in the following order; 2nd floor coke when officer came in; to 1st floor had lunch; out front with Bill Shelley; left work.  All in the exact same order as Fritz’s notes.  It is important to note that during this interrogation, Oswald had not made reference to eating lunch with two other employees in the depository which comes into play in another questioning session, quite different from the order he expressed here.
THINGS DONT WORK OUT FOR THIS THESIS IF THE FANTASY IS OF A RIGID CHRONOLOGY AND TWO BLACKS EATING WITH LEE.
OR IS IT ONE OF THE BLACKS LEE SEES ENTER THE BACK DOOR JUST BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION IS ONE THAT WAS IN THE DOMINO ROOM WITH LEE
EARLIER AS LEE ACTUALLY CLAIMED
Further substantiating that Oswald did not claim to be outside during the assassination is Bill Shelley’s testimony
HOW DOES LEES ALIBI SUBSTANTIATE SHELLEYS CLAIMS? SO WAS SHELLEY OUTSIDE OR NOT?
DONT WAFFLE!
WAS SHELLEY THERE AS THE DEFENDANT CLAIMS?
YES, HE WAS.
BUT DO GO ON
when questioned by Mr. Ball in during his Warren Commission Testimony.  The questions are strikingly similar to Frtiz’s handwritten notes.
WHAT DO YOU THINK BALL IS A GENIUS BECAUSE HE READ THE SAME HOSTY REPORT YOU OR I CAN TODAY. BUT I CAN READ THEM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING NOTES THAT PAINT A DIFFERENT PICTURE THAN YOUR BROAD BRUSH USES
Oswald made claims about seeing weapons in the Book Depository, ALSO TRUE AND DEFENSE CALLS WARREN CASTER AND ROY TRULY TO TESTIFY AS HOSTILE WITNESSES
and Mr. Ball questioned him about it. 
HIM WHO, OSWALD.? WE WISH.
In reference to the claim that Oswald was outside at the time of the assassination Shelley is asked the following questions:

Mr. BALL. On November 22, 1963, the day the President was shot, when is the last time you saw Oswald?
Mr. SHELLEY. It was 10 or 15 minutes before 12.
Mr. BALL. Where?
Mr. SHELLEY. On the first floor over near the telephone.
Mr. BALL. Did you ever see him again?
Mr. SHELLEY. At the police station when they brought him in.
SHELLEY ADMITS THIS, UNLIKE LOVELADY.
Mr. BALL. Did you see him in the building at any time after 12?
Mr. SHELLEY. No.
HOW ABOUT OUTSIDE AFTER 12, ITS AS EASY AN QUESTION TO ASK BUT ISN'T ASKED, WHY NOT
Mr. BALL. Did you at anytime after the President was shot see Oswald in the building?
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir.
HOW ABOUT ON THE FRONT STEPS OR VESTIBULE
ANOTHER SIMPLE QUESTION AVOIDED
Mr. BALL. Did you at anytime after the President was shot tell Oswald to go home?
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you tell anybody to go home?
Mr. SHELLEY. No.
SO THEY ARE STILL ALL THERE????
Mr. BALL. You didn’t tell anybody to leave the building at all?
Mr. SHELLEY. No, sir.
CORPSES, NONE!?!?
HOW DID THEY MUSTER THE COURAGE TO GO AWOL?
ANSWER IS TRULY GAVE THEM THE DAY OFF NOT SHELLEY
It is very clear, that Mr. Shelley was not with Lee Harvey Oswald on the steps of the School Book Depository Building before, during or after the assassination of President Kennedy.
THIS YOU HAVE BASED ON WHAT, POOR GUESS WORK?
  The line of questioning would be consistent with the story that Oswald was trying to spin to the investigators.  That he went outside after the assassination, met with Will Shelley outside of the building and decided to go home because Shelley had told him there would be no work for the rest of the day.
BASED ON THAT? THAT IS YOUR CONCLUSION?
SHODDY AND SUPERFICIAL TO SAY THE LEAST.
Usually, when confronted with testimony that refutes that Oswald was on the steps, accusations arise that witnesses were intimidated into saying things at the time of their testimony before the Warren Commission.
SO YOU AGREE THEY WERE AND DONT REBUTT THE INTIMIDATION, HOW MANY WITNESSES TESTIMONIES HAD TO BE TAKEN OFF THE RECORD NUMEROUS TIMES ONLY TO FINALLY GIVE IN TO COUNCIL REQUESTS. IT HAPPENED.
  Thankfully, we have eyewitness testimony given by Mr. Shelley, and many other witnesses within hours of the assassination through depositions.
SO YOU AGREE SOONER IS BETTER THAN LATTER AND FIRST DAY ACCOUNTS ARE BEST
  Please consider that there are no witnesses in any deposition that place Oswald outside at the time of the shooting. 
HOW MANY ARE ASKED THAT SPECIFIC QUESTION
Not a single one.
THANKS
  But let’s focus on Mr. Shelley and his statements to the police.
AND TOE THE LINE SHELLEY DID.
NOT LIKE HE CHANGED HIS STORY OR DID HE, BET YOUR GONNA SHOW A CHANGE COMING UP
The police had two statements taken by Mr. Shelley.  The first statement was about his location at the time of the assassination and his actions in that time period.
IF YOU SAY SO, BUT DOES IT INCLUDE OSWALD
  Based on his Warren Commission testimony he was in the police station when Oswald was brought in.
YET SHELLEY SAYS AFTER "THE PRESIDENT'S ACCIDENT" HE MISSED LEE, SO HE ASKED TRULY WHO SAID HE HADN'T SEEN HIM
HOW SO IF TRULY JUST SAW LEE IN A LUNCHROOM OR ON BACK STAIRWAY
  It appears to me based on the affidavit, that they were questioning Oswald and he had attempted to indicate that Shelley had sent him home.
IMO BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS AND DEDUCTION,
TRULY HAD THAT HONOR, AND REVILLES LIST ASSURES US THAT HE WAS FIRST TO LEAVE AND GAVE THE ONLY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION HIS LIBRARY CARD WITH A 602 SMUGED 604 ELSBETH ADDRESS
  Since I do not have access to who was present when Shelley gave his  statement,
WEAK TEA INDEED
I am making the assumption that the discrepancy between Captain Fritz’s report and FBI Agent Bookout is simply explained by the fact that Fritz determined Shelley had not interacted with Oswald because he had this affidavit. 
FRITZ COULDNT ASK SHELLEY TO STEP INTO HIS OFFICE
I have not found any evidence that Bookout was present for Shelley’s interview or affidavit, so his report contains the information that Oswald claimed to have gone outside with Shelley after the assassination.
BUT THAT WOULD BE A LITTLE LATE TO " WATCH THE P. PARADE" WOULDN'T YOU AGREE
SO I COMPLETELY DISAGREE
YOUR TIMELINE IS MISCONSTRUED
  In neither affidavit does Shelley place Oswald outside with him at any point in time.
NOR IS HE ASKED AT ANY POINT IS LEE OUTSIDE. SO YOU ARE BASING THINGS ON DISTORTED VIEWPOINTS.
It is abundantly clear that in the second affidavit the focus of the investigation had changed.
NO THE AUTHORITIES STORY HAS CHANGED AND THIS WILL HELP THE COPS TO THAT EFFECT.
  They had begun investigating Lee Harvey Oswald’s story that started in the first interrogation and the claim that Oswald made about being sent home by Shelley, when he went outside after the assassination.
IM NOT SURE LEE SPECIFIED SHELLEY AS YOU CLAIM BUT JUST THOUGHT NO MORE WORK, WHEN ASKED SAID NO TIME CLOCK.
BESIDES THE FACT IS LEE WAS OUTSIDE WHERE SHELLEY COULD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT NO MORE WORK AND LEE COULD OVERHEAR SHELLEY.
It is clear from his statement that Lee Harvey Oswald was not with him after noon. 
SHELLEY ENTERS HIS OFFICE AND EATS HALF HIS LUNCH THEN GOES OUTSIDE
LEE IS EATING IN DOMINO ROOM
HARD TO SEE INTO UNLESS YOU WALK INTO IT
AND LEE WOULD BE LAST TO EXIT HENCE HIS LOCATION AS PRAYER MAN
It is also clear that he did not send him home.
CITATION PLEASE,... IS EVERYONE STILL AT THE TSBD?? WHO SENT THEM HOME, WAS SHELLEY AWARE OF THIS
Sadly, when it comes to researching the Kennedy Assassination, many researchers find a piece of evidence without researching it completely.
TRAGICALLY POINTED OUT, THANKS AGAIN
  This appears to be the case with Cpt. Frtiz’s handwritten notes on the interrogation of Lee Harvey Oswald. 
NEW EVIDENCE SAYS YOU"RE IN ERROR
When looking at the document, in context, with other primary sources, it does not hold water that Lee Harvey Oswald claimed to have been outside during the assassination. 
SORRY YOUR WRONG, THE FACTS AND ALIBI ESTABLISHES LEE WAS WITHIN EARSHOT AND EYESIGHT OF SHELLEY OUTSIDE WATCHING THE P.PARADE
Too much misinformation is being spread in people’s zeal to promote Oswald’s innocence,
ZEAL IS TRAMPLING A MANS ALIBI, BRAVO.
and other such theories, without checking the context of the information. 
MAKING MY POINT AGAIN, SHOULD CHECK HOSTY'S NOTES OUT AND RETHINK THIS ESSAY
It is making it more challenging than ever to find the truth with so many outlandish incompletely researched claims circulating on the internet.
LIKE YOURS?
Matt Scheufele

IM OUT
ED

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 03 May 2019, 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vinny

TO SEEK NO LOGICAL ANSWER  Empty Re: TO SEEK NO LOGICAL ANSWER

Thu 02 May 2019, 9:04 pm
A great rebuttal, Ed.

Fri 03 May 2019, 7:58 pm
Thank you Sir Vinny!
Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 03 May 2019, 8:36 pm
Seeing as Will copied notes of Hosty then of course his notes match those of Hosty, But Will's report is different in that he doesnt give Lee's alibi of being outside watching the President's Parade.
Ommissions make Will the guilty party.
Ed
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 04 May 2019, 9:49 am
Fantastic reply Ed, Dang! Will Fritz is the guilty party here. Goban is right, Fritz was much more than negligent when he broke lines with the transfer of Oswald in the basement. He allowed Oswald to be shot dead. I think that action amounted to a crime, say an accomplice to murder?

TO SEEK NO LOGICAL ANSWER  Byp_211
BC_II
BC_II

Thu 16 May 2019, 7:58 pm
Sheesh Matt.....he says:

Sadly, when it comes to researching the Kennedy Assassination, many researchers find a piece of evidence without researching it completely.

I agree.....and he honestly should include himself within that sphere. One cannot honestly visit this forum and conclude that folks dont' research as completely as is possible. Excellent rebuttal Ed. You've literally destroyed his essay and if he was genuine he would even put your rebuttal on his site since we're all after the truth right? I mean if someone wrecks me, nothing personal, I reevaluate my thinking as well as the good rebuttal to my own thinking and interpretation...I actually think I read the entire post as you yelling since it almost seems necessary to get folks to understand and stop this tired old claim (that PM relies on a lack of evidence) by yelling lol.

Question. He mentions LHO claiming that he saw weapons in the TSBD? Where can I find that or who's testimony?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 17 May 2019, 2:13 pm
The reference to Truly and the Caster rifles are in Hosty notes BC.
Also,
Bookout Report.
Fritz's notes.
Fbi report with Warren Caster.
All their testimonials for WC.

Mick had this to say
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1382-caster-and-the-two-rifles
Cheers,
Ed

http://www.prayer-man.com/fbi-ss/james-hosty/
alex_wilson

Tue 21 May 2019, 11:16 pm
Great rebuttal Ed. But have you considered Macraes solution? According t him P Parade doesn't mean Presidential Parade, it actually means Pre Parade.
WTF is a Pre Parade? An advance guard of baton swirling majorettes? An imaginary cavalcade of purse wielding 300 lb women intent on storming the Trade Mart t campaign for high cholesterol edible white buttons?
Pure sophistry.
Yet again the Altgens photo is plucked out of clenched arse cheeks. I'm almost certain the whole shoddy Oswald in the Doorway debacle was designed primarily t discredit Prayerman.
A calculated pre emptive strike t destroy the credibility of PM advocates. Death by 1000 Fetzers( imagine the size of theroom service bill). The JFK research equivalent of the Death of 1000 cuts.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 22 May 2019, 12:08 pm
Gosh no,
Tho I had considered P. as Post Parade
Who doesn't love a P.ost Parade.
The thinning crowds, the fading cheers, the lack of excitement.
Then I came to my senses...

Or mind you,
P. Parade is actually a urine festival event held the third Friday of the blood moons apex,
The big D was the big pee on 11/22.

🙏👤 =LHO

Thank you,
Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 22 May 2019, 1:55 pm
You two are gonna be on murder charges soon. You're killin me.

And I don't want no steenkin p. parade for the funeral so don't let them bury me during a blood moon.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 22 May 2019, 3:53 pm
Consider it done Greg.
We will make sure no one pisses on your parade my friend!
Renal Night Orb Jubilees are right out.
Micturating Moon Marches a no go.
Tinkler's Cresent Moon Cavalcade is no longer #1.
Lunar Leakers Processions are whizzed by.
Eclipsed P. Paraders are to piss off.
Only dry and moonless ceremony is acceptable.
So sorry, but all this P. talk now I gotta see a man about a horse.

Cheers
Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum