REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  Floor  2  David  paine  3a  Lankford  Humor  fritz  beckley  3  Mason  doyle  tippit  11  tsbd  4  9  prayer  frazier  Weigman  Lifton  Darnell  +Lankford  zapruder  Theory  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Adamcik Empty Adamcik

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 1:53 pm
Have mentioned probably a couple of times now that Adamcik spoke Russian.

Got an email from a lurker asking for a citation, so here it is in a report from TL Baker.

Baker is suggesting that Adamcik was asked to take Marina's statement while Ruth Paine interpreted because he "understands a little Russian".

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10483&relPageId=497

I suggest he knew Russian more than just a little and that he was asked to take the affidavit with Ruth interpreting in order to catch any attempts at swapping info they did not want the police to have.

Further, I suggest that this was the same reason he was sent on the initial search of the Paine home. I'm not buying that it was sheer luck that probably the only Russian speaker in the force was one of the 3 cops sent. He was sent to eavesdrop on what was being not only interpreted for Rose and Stovall, but on any private comments between Ruth and Marina.

Which in itself points directly to foreknowledge of Lee having a non-English speaking Russian wife - despite such foreknowledge never being admitted.

From Adamcik's testimony:

Mr. ADAMCIK. Well, we started looking around the house, I think Detectives Rose and Stovall handled most of the interrogation. They asked the questions of Mrs. Paine, and Mrs. Oswald, after we found out who they were and I didn't do any interrogating at the time at all, I just sort of stood and listened, and we started looking around. We asked them where Mr. Oswald was, and various things, and we looked around. 

More from Adamcik... which kind of gives his Russian ability away:

Mr. ADAMCIK. No; I believe the only thing I definitely remember is that Marina Oswald kept saying, telling Mrs. Oswald that this was her home, and she still decided she would like to stay here. She didn't want to go back to Russia. I remember her saying that. 
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember someone saying that through an interpreter? 
Mr. ADAMCIK. Right. Mrs. Paine was there, and she could interpret
Mr. BELIN. All right. 
Mr. ADAMCIK. She wasn't real good, but she could speak enough Russian to interpret a little bit.

As pointed out by my correspondent, how would Adamcik know how good she was, unless he spoke the language very well himself? And remember, Ruth was teaching Russian which means Adamcik must have been levels above that...

To underline the point that they supposedly had no foreknowledge of Marina...

Mr. ROSE. Well, I was the senior detective that was there, and so I was sort of the spokesman for the group, I suppose, and Stovall wen into the bedroom of Marina Oswald--Marina Oswald's bedroom, and I don't remember where Adamcik went first, but I talked with Ruth Paine a few minutes and she told me that Marina was there and that she was Lee Oswald's wife and that she was a citizen of Russia, and so I called Captain Fritz on the phone and told him what I had found out 

How did the police know about Marina and her only language being Russian before going out there?

Last edited by greg parker on Wed 31 Jul 2019, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Adamcik Empty Re: Adamcik

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 2:14 pm
greg parker wrote:Have mentioned probably a couple of times now that Adamcik spoke Russian.

Got an email from a lurker asking for a citation, so here it is in a report from TL Baker.

Baker is suggesting that Adamcik was asked to take Marina's statement while Ruth Paine interpreted because he "understands a little Russian".

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10483&relPageId=497

I suggest he knew Russian more than just a little and that he was asked to take the affidavit with Ruth interpreting in order to catch any attempts at swapping info they did not want the police to have.

Further, I suggest that this was the same reason he was sent on the initial search of the Paine home. I'm not buying that it was sheer luck that probably the only Russian speaker in the force was one of the 3 cops sent. He was sent to eavesdrop on what was being not only interpreted for Rose and Stovall, but on any private comments between Ruth and Marina.

Which in itself points directly to foreknowledge of Lee having a non-English speaking Russian wife - despite such foreknowledge never being admitted.

From Adamcik's testimony:

Mr. ADAMCIK. Well, we started looking around the house, I think Detectives Rose and Stovall handled most of the interrogation. They asked the questions of Mrs. Paine, and Mrs. Oswald, after we found out who they were and I didn't do any interrogating at the time at all, I just sort of stood and listened, and we started looking around. We asked them where Mr. Oswald was, and various things, and we looked around. 

More from Adamcik... which kind of gives his Russian ability away:

Mr. ADAMCIK. No; I believe the only thing I definitely remember is that Marina Oswald kept saying, telling Mrs. Oswald that this was her home, and she still decided she would like to stay here. She didn't want to go back to Russia. I remember her saying that. 
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember someone saying that through an interpreter? 
Mr. ADAMCIK. Right. Mrs. Paine was there, and she could interpret
Mr. BELIN. All right. 
Mr. ADAMCIK. She wasn't real good, but she could speak enough Russian to interpret a little bit.

As pointed out by my correspondent, how would Adamcik know how good she was, unless he spoke the language very well himself? And remember, Ruth was teaching Russian which means Adamcik must have been levels above that...

To underline the point that they supposedly had no foreknowledge of Marina...

Mr. ROSE. Well, I was the senior detective that was there, and so I was sort of the spokesman for the group, I suppose, and Stovall wen into the bedroom of Marina Oswald--Marina Oswald's bedroom, and I don't remember where Adamcik went first, but I talked with Ruth Paine a few minutes and she told me that Marina was there and that she was Lee Oswald's wife and that she was a citizen of Russia, and so I called Captain Fritz on the phone and told him what I had found out 

How did the police know about Marina and her only language being Russian before going out there?
I should add that Adamcik was never asked if he spoke Russian, nor did he volunteer it in testimony, or anywhere else to the best of my knowledge.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 3:29 pm
Interestingly IIRC Sims, Boyd and Fritz were about to head out to Irving. Decker had sent word to Fritz whilst he (Fritz) was was at the TSBD that he wished to see Fritz in his office, which just happened to be opposite the TSBD. Decker spoke only with Fritz for about 15 minutes. Boyd and Sims were left in the hallway.

It was after this meeting that Rose, Stovall and Adamcik were assigned and dispatched to the Irving address.

Adamcik Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 3:38 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Interestingly IIRC Sims, Boyd and Fritz were about to head out to Irving. Decker had sent word to Fritz whilst he (Fritz) was was at the TSBD that he wished to see Fritz in his office, which just happened to be opposite the TSBD. Decker spoke only with Fritz for about 15 minutes. Boyd and Sims were left in the hallway.

It was after this meeting that Rose, Stovall and Adamcik were assigned and dispatched to the Irving address.
That's definitely one possibility. In fact, I'm pretty short of any other at the moment.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 4:56 pm
Let's not forget 'our boy' went in with Montgomery at 11PM on the 22nd to have a 15 minute chat. His recollection of this nothing short of stunning....

Mr. BELIN. What did you do when you got back to the office?
Mr. ADAMCIK. Went to the office and I stayed there a while, and I guess it was around 11 o'clock, I mean the interrogation room in the captain's office, and spent about 15 minutes.
Mr. BELIN. Why did you go in the interrogation room?
Mr. ADAMCIK. Well, at that time I think somebody else just finished talking to him, and I think the captain had to go see somebody or something, and nobody was in the room at the time, and he told us to go on in there for a little while and see whether we could talk to Oswald. I think Detective Montgomery went in there with me, I am not sure.
Mr. BELIN. Were you the only two in there at that time?
Mr. ADAMCIK. Yes; I think so. The ID Bureau came in there and either fingerprinted him or done something. When they came in there, I left. It was just a short period of time.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember any conversation that took place there?
Mr. ADAMCIK. No; except I asked him whether he drove a car. I did ask him that. And I remember him saying something that he didn't.
Mr. BELIN. That he did or did not?
Mr. ADAMCIK. That he did not. And I asked him how long he was in Russia and whether he liked it there, and I remember him telling me how long he was there. I think it was two years, or something like that.
Mr. BELIN. Well----
Mr. ADAMCIK. I don't remember exactly what he said, and he liked it okay, and that is just about it.
Mr. BELIN. Did you talk about the assassination at all?
Mr. ADAMCIK. No; it wasn't anything at all concerned with the assassination.
Mr. BELIN. Did you ask him any questions?
Mr. ADAMCIK. We did.
Mr. BELIN. Like what kind of questions?
Mr. ADAMCIK. Like where were you at the time this assassination occurred; and he just wouldn't say anything.
Mr. BELIN. Did he just keep quiet?
Mr. ADAMCIK. He just sat there and stared straight ahead.
Mr. BELIN. Didn't talk at all?
Mr. ADAMCIK. No.
Mr. BELIN. Did he ask for an attorney while you were there?
Mr. ADAMCIK. Not in my presence.
Mr. BELIN. Did you ask him any questions about Officer Tippit's murder?
Mr. ADAMCIK. No; I don't believe that I did.
Mr. BELIN. Anyone else there that did?
Mr. ADAMCIK. I didn't hear anybody.
Mr. BELIN. All right, then what happened?
Mr. ADAMCIK. Well, I just stayed at the office until about 2 o'clock in the morning.
Mr. BELIN. Ever see Oswald again?
Mr. ADAMCIK. I seen him being led out of the office from the interview, I believe. I didn't go down there.
Mr. BELIN. What interview?
Mr. ADAMCIK. I think they had--I don't know whether it was an interview or some kind of press conference down in the assembly room.
Mr. BELIN. When would that have been?
Mr. ADAMCIK. It would have been about midnight.
Mr. BELIN. Do you know if Oswald requested it or if someone else did?
Mr. ADAMCIK. I don't recall.
Mr. BELIN. Then what happened?
Mr. ADAMCIK. I stayed in the office after Captain Fritz and the other men came back. He told us to go on home and come back the next morning about 10 o'clock.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 31 Jul 2019, 11:00 pm
barto wrote:Let's not forget 'our boy' went in with Montgomery at 11PM on the 22nd to have a 15 minute chat. His recollection of this nothing short of stunning....

Mr. ADAMCIK. Went to the office and I stayed there a while, and I guess it was around 11 o'clock, I mean the interrogation room in the captain's office, and spent about 15 minutes.
Mr. ADAMCIK. Well, at that time I think somebody else just finished talking to him, and I think the captain had to go see somebody or something, and nobody was in the room at the time, and he told us to go on in there for a little while and see whether we could talk to Oswald. I think Detective Montgomery went in there with me, I am not sure.
Mr. ADAMCIK. Yes; I think so. The ID Bureau came in there and either fingerprinted him or done something. When they came in there, I left. It was just a short period of time.
Mr. ADAMCIK. No; except I asked him whether he drove a car. I did ask him that. And I remember him saying something that he didn't.
Mr. ADAMCIK. That he did not. And I asked him how long he was in Russia and whether he liked it there, and I remember him telling me how long he was there. I think it was two years, or something like that.
Mr. BELIN. Well----
Mr. ADAMCIK. I don't remember exactly what he said, and he liked it okay, and that is just about it.
Mr. ADAMCIK. We did.
Mr. ADAMCIK. Like where were you at the time this assassination occurred; and he just wouldn't say anything.
Mr. ADAMCIK. No.
Mr. ADAMCIK. Well, I just stayed at the office until about 2 o'clock in the morning.
Mr. ADAMCIK. I seen him being led out of the office from the interview, I believe. I didn't go down there.
Mr. ADAMCIK. I think they had--I don't know whether it was an interview or some kind of press conference down in the assembly room.
Mr. ADAMCIK. I stayed in the office after Captain Fritz and the other men came back. He told us to go on home and come back the next morning about 10 o'clock.
easy to understand. Why would you recall very much about a friendly chat with a suspected assassin?

Me

Don Jeffries

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 01 Aug 2019, 7:57 am
greg parker wrote:
barto wrote:Let's not forget 'our boy' went in with Montgomery at 11PM on the 22nd to have a 15 minute chat. His recollection of this nothing short of stunning....

Mr. BELIN. Well----
Mr. ADAMCIK. We did.
Mr. ADAMCIK. No.
easy to understand. Why would you recall very much about a friendly chat with a suspected assassin?
It wasn't just Adamcik either, those detectives all had selective memory when recalling what was said or not said in room 317

Adamcik Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 01 Aug 2019, 8:25 am
Mick wrote:It wasn't just Adamcik either, those detectives all had selective memory when recalling what was said or not said in room 317
Good point.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 01 Aug 2019, 5:39 pm
Out of which Richard Sims took the crown (Fritz second and Leavelle third)
His WC testimony is ample proof.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 02 Aug 2019, 10:48 am
barto wrote:Out of which Richard Sims took the crown (Fritz second and Leavelle third)
His WC testimony is ample proof.
Quite so Barto!

Sims WC testimony:

Mr. BALL. Did you make notes of what was said at that time? 
Mr. SIMS. No, sir; I didn't. 
Mr. BALL. Did your partner, Boyd, make notes, do you think? 
Mr. SIMS. I don't know if he did or not. 
Mr. BALL. Do you have anything from which you can refresh your memory as to what was said in that interrogation? 
Mr. SIMS. No, sir. 
Mr. BALL. You have some memory of what was said, don't you? 
Mr. SIMS. Well, not the exact wording or the exact questions. 
Mr. BALL. Give us your memory of the substance of what was said there at that time. 
Mr. SIMS. Well, I couldn't say that. I know that it consisted of his name and where he lived and things of that nature, and where he worked. 
Mr. BALL. Now, tell us all you can remember, even though it is not complete, just tell us as much as you can remember? 
Mr. SIMS. I don't remember--I know, like I say, he asked him his name and where he worked and things of that nature. 
Mr. BALL. Did they ask him whether or not he had killed Tippit? 
Mr. SIMS. Yes, sir; I believe he did. 
Mr. BALL. What did he say? 
Mr. SIMS. He said, "No." 
Mr. BALL. Did they ask him if he had shot the President? 
Mr. SIMS. I don't remember now what--I wouldn't want to say for sure what questions he did ask him. 
Mr. BALL. Who did the questioning? 
Mr. SIMS. Captain Fritz. 
Mr. BALL. Did anyone else ask him questions? 
Mr. SIMS. Well, I don't know if they did or not. 
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him any questions? 
Mr. SIMS. No, sir. 
Mr. BALL. Well---- 
Mr. SIMS. Not at this time here, I didn't but I talked to him later on that evening. 
Mr. BALL. But you didn't ask him any questions at the time you were there then? 
Mr. SIMS. No, sir; I never did actually do any interrogation myself then. 
Mr. BALL. Was he handcuffed at that time? 
Mr. SIMS. I don't remember if he was or not. 
Mr. BALL. Wasn't he handcuffed with his handcuffs behind his back, and didn't he ask to be more comfortable? 
Mr. SIMS. I don't remember. 
Mr. BALL. Do you remember any incident where Oswald said he would be more comfortable if he could get his hands from behind his back, or something of that sort? 
Mr. SIMS. No, sir; I don't.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/sims.htm

Adamcik Byp_211
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum