REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

doyle  prayer  Lifton  tippit  hosty  Darnell  paine  3  2  4  fritz  Weigman  David  11  9  zapruder  Lankford  Humor  3a  beckley  +Lankford  Mason  tsbd  Theory  Floor  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Wed 26 Feb 2020, 6:50 pm
barto wrote:Don’t give him any ideas Steely coz he seems to have run out of any.
Barto, what about Der Forum?
Brian has a proven track record of raising the dead...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 8:47 am
There is OBlazney saying Oswald shot Kennedy and Tippit yet he is best buds with Jim D and also is allowed to post on DPF even though there's a strict rule against Lone Nutters...

In his great wit and wisdom Lauren Johnson keeps OBlazney and bans myself even though I had the skill to prove Prayer Man was Stanton and put the conspiracy community back on track (which the DPF rules said was a preferred member)...

He joined the FOO using his real name...you didn't, remember?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 8:54 am
Walton never responded...

He, like the rest of us, are waiting for you to respond to the request to show your email exchange.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 11:21 am
The e-mail I posted from Rob Wilson was the e-mail he sent me (as Walton recognized)...I can't control the excuses the Prayer Man trolls use to avoid credibly responding...

Yes you can!
Post the full exchange...or i'll rejoin your FB page Very Happy

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 11:47 am
I don't like responding to trolls...

I just posted it on my Prayer Woman Facebook page...

[size]
[/size]

I hope you have...otherwise...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 11:54 am
FAO Rick Plant.

https://www.facebook.com/Prayer-Woman-1648957192079151/

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 11:59 am
PMSL he was told to fuck off in August last year Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sat 29 Feb 2020, 2:00 pm
If there was a Troll Of The Year Award, Doyle would win it hands down.

Sun 01 Mar 2020, 8:24 am
He's obviously trying not to because he already knows what they will show (As evidenced by his "stocky" comment)...

The JFK research community calls for the e-mails but is then too scared to post them where the public can see Jim lied and avoided getting the scans...

As we have already proven, Jim D made the "stocky" comment when YOU were correcting Larry on the gender of PM including your sharp eyed observation of a receding hairline.
You're making this far too easy...but that's because your thick.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 01 Mar 2020, 8:45 am
Brian, do you feel able to explain what happened regarding you, Gilbride and the Boston Irish Mafia Don obtaining the clips from NBC?
Do you think Gilbride realised you're thick and strung you along?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 01 Mar 2020, 10:06 am
I have no idea what the troll Steely Dan is writing there...Gilbride had nothing to do with the newsreel frames and NBC...The last time I spoke to him by phone he was saying Kamp and his website were demented sickos and should be avoided...

As long as Steely shows he is deathly afraid to post my e-mail because it proves me right he is wearing a sign around his neck that says Doyle owns me and all I can do is troll in response...

This is serious adult stuff as you can see from who the mover and shaker is who gets important things done and who the Kamp website troll is...

This is James Gordon's fault because as moderator he is supposed to see who is trying to get away with lies and correct it...He does the opposite and protects the liar and punishes the already-persecuted...

Brian, the only time you "move and shake" is when you need a hit of the 'ol Gold. 
So Gilbride was stringing you along after all! There was no Boston Irish Mafia Don. He knew you are thick!
Have you found a lawyer yet...or are you full of shit?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 01 Mar 2020, 10:13 am
It is obvious that Mr & Mrs Johnson are telling the truth along with Pat Hall and Earlene Roberts...

To say otherwise is to say that they were brought in on a grand conspiracy...

The Beckley hoax is just more nuttery from Kamp's website designed to tie the research community up for another 7 years like the crazy Prayer Man theory...

It's obvious they were interested in making some bucks off the back of a dead man. Surprised your sharp eye missed that.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 01 Mar 2020, 10:31 am
Brian, you're a buffoon and a dangerous charlatan. Imagine Dick Dastardly dressed up as Lucille Ball. Your attempts t mislead the unwary and the uninformed are as pathetic as they are poorly contrived.
No matter how many lies you tell Prayerman will NEVER be a diminutive white haired heavy set lady.
It's time t find a new hobby.
I tried t warn you Brian. With the best intentions too. But you've obviously decided t ignore me.
Your fantasy will keep your dainty pink sandalled feet tripping along the primrose path t the bonfire until the flames finally engulf you and transform you into a withered bitter husk.
Like Tommy fucking Graves. A bitter lonely unfulfilled old bastard.
Already t keep your fantasy intact you've had t invent a nefarious plot. A devious cabal led by James Gordon, Jim DiE and Armstrong knows who else whose sole purpose in life is t silence the genius researcher that is Brian Doyle.
The reality , alas, is somewhat different.
Either people simply laugh at you or else marvel at the sheer depths of your self delusion.
The way they do with Ralph fucking Cinque.
How can someone so obviously untalented and inherently unlikable nurture such fantastic notions of grandeur.
The child is indeed the father of the man. Your apprenticeship on Deep Foo Foo has turned you into a loud mouthed know it all, with a hefty dash of Lemkinesque pomposity and paranoia.
You and you alone are privy t the unwritten secrets of the cosmos. Only you can fully decipher the assassination mystery.
Anyone who dares t disagree? Well they're obviously liars or professional disinfo goons.
Thank Armstrong there's people with the patience,( people who care enough about history too), t brave your tediously vacuous rants and expose you for the charlatan you are.
I've nothing against you personally Brian, it's your methodology i find reprehensible.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Tue 03 Mar 2020, 7:55 pm
List of places Doyle has been banned from.As of March 2020.

Education Forum

Deep Politics Forum

ROKC

Rob Clark's Forum

Jimi Hendrix Forums

Amazon

Wikipedia

David Jones's Facebook Forum

Jim Hess's Facebook Forum

Chris Gallop's Facebook Forum

Denis Morricette's Facebook Forum

JVB's Facebook Page.

Wed 04 Mar 2020, 4:33 am
What you are seeing here is Serpico being left caught in the door and his fellow cops not giving him any help...It is a dirty research world we dwell in with mafia don Jim D at the head...

Mr Plant, if you don't see the obvious need for this to be posted on the Education Forum to counter the mistruth that has been gotten away with there really isn't that much I could ever say that would make any difference...
« Last Edit: Today at 04:12:17 PM by Brian Doyle »
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 11 Ip Logged

Hey Serpico, your fellow cops are Gilbride and Trotter. It seems they're happy in Stinky's "warm alcove of deception" (is that a new version of ass-crack?) while you try to stop bullets with your face.
You are right by the way...nothing you post will make any difference.
You're thick.

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 07 Mar 2020, 7:07 am
Brian Doyle has been caught lying and manipulating again at the "best forum in the world"
And no I have not been banned, not ever.

Will Doyle make it to a cool 1,000 lies by X-Mas?
Well at the rate he has been going lately a medal for his nefarious behaviour is a real possibility.

Oh and Doyle trying to get someone to post at EF that stupid buttons picture which has been debunked years ago already is not going to happen...you have used your nine lives already.

Now fuck off.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 08 Mar 2020, 12:11 pm
I consider that legally-actionable slander and defamation...

Check with your lawyer before you lose your pocket money...no money, no Gold Brian...

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 10 Mar 2020, 5:30 am
Looks like Doyle’s boring Wiegman/Darnell thread has been sent to the trash....,

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 5:26 am
I think LeDoux got rejected and banned by the Education Forum...

Not much confidence in that next nutty Prayer Man theory LeDoux is laying on the EF rug...

Brian, have you ever considered using your sperm as an experimental car polish?...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 6:45 am
I have been unfairly denied credit for a correct discovery by the uncredible assassination research community so they can maintain their uncredible norm decided by an ignorant average...
« Last Edit: Today at 05:53:56 PM by Brian Doyle »

Have you mentioned any of this to your legal team?
Have you hired a legal team?

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 12:57 pm
steely dan wrote:I have been unfairly denied credit for a correct discovery by the uncredible assassination research community so they can maintain their uncredible norm decided by an ignorant average...
« Last Edit: Today at 05:53:56 PM by Brian Doyle »

Have you mentioned any of this to your legal team?
Have you hired a legal team?
I'd highly recommend he hires Oswald's lead defense lawyer from the mock trial.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 5:08 pm
steely dan wrote:Brian, have you ever considered using your sperm as an experimental car polish?...

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 28 Mar 2020, 5:24 pm
Stan, that sound track could have been lifted straight off the Double White album

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
johniac

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 9:26 am
Yeah, his legal team works in the same office as his photo analysis experts team...
Vinny

Mon 30 Mar 2020, 7:29 pm
Great video,Stan.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum