REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Floor  Mason  Weigman  tsbd  9  3  Darnell  2  prayer  4  Humor  David  11  tippit  frazier  hosty  Lankford  paine  fritz  zapruder  beckley  Theory  +Lankford  doyle  3a  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Wed 22 Jan 2020, 8:18 am
Wait I'm getting confused...i thought we were all the same COINTELPRO entity assigned t thwart Jimbo Baggins and the Fezs marvelously astute doppelganger related breakthroughs...
This is all getting a bit too cutting edge intel spookish for me.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 4:37 am
Rob Clark wrote:

The difference between Deb Conway and JVB, is that the allegations against Deb were speculation and couldn't be proven in any way. JVB is a provable fraud and has been exposed from every way possible over the years by David Josephs, Greg Parker, Barb Junkkarien, Pamela Brown, Walt Brown, Carmine Savastano, Chuck Ochelli, and countless others...and those are just the CT's who have exposed her, not to mention Reitzes, McAdams...etc. To not know at this point is willful ignorance.
[size]

Never once does Clark mention my correct evidence on Prayer Man or new discoveries yet he positions himself as a person who calls-out Judyth Baker...

Clark hosts Kamp on his podcasts...

Never does he question Kamp's already refuted claims or garbage essays and updates or ask Kamp about my proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

Speaking of a good example of the worst case of fraudulent hosting and damage to the community's credibility...Speaking of "willful ignorance"...[/size]

Brian, why on earth should Rob Clark, or anyone else for that matter, take you and your droppings seriously? Far more rewarding to laugh at you instead.
Hey!..put in a bid for Stinky's forum...buy yourself a level playing field Very Happy

Checkmate.

johniac

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 4:45 am
steely dan wrote:
Hey!..put in a bid for Stinky's forum...buy yourself a level playing field Very Happy

Who are you kidding?  He can't even buy himself his own place to live.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 5:23 am
Well John...if he sold his Gold instead of smoking it...
He is really funny though.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 7:03 am
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 NotNuts

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 7:43 am
Steely Dan wrote:

Brian, why on earth should Rob Clark, or anyone else for that matter, take you and your droppings seriously? Far more rewarding to laugh at you instead.
[size]

Because my posts contain serious evidence that you and your troll site can't answer in public...All one has to do is read my entries vs your demented Clockwork Orange hooligan trolling and see that never once have you ever attempted to address my facts or evidence because you yourself are aware you can't...All that is happening here is a troll from a troll site where Kamp bans anyone who disproves him is making the excuse that he is laughing at my posts because he knows he can't credibly answer them...Any honest person would know that when Jim D posted he thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald that he was indirectly saying we had proven Prayer Man was Stanton (since Stanton was stocky)...Only dishonest losers have to ban those who disprove them...Gordon, or any moderator, is supposed to moderate by who is posting the correct evidence and make members answer to it...Gordon is doing the exact opposite and is protecting punks from an obvious troll site and their obnoxious trolling while punishing the truth teller for what they are guilty of...Time for Gordon to go...

There's a huge rotten double standard on the JFK internet that has originated from that troll group and its bogus Prayer Man claim...Its penetration and affect is much worse than Judyth Baker...

That's why...
 [/size]

Brian, please provide evidence of Stinky forcing any of his members to answer your bullshit. After all he has also banned you in the past. If you can't, then it's time to stop screeching like a little bitch and apologise to Gordon. And Lauren...

Checkmate.

johniac

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 7:55 am
Now on YouTube for your viewing pleasure
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 7:59 am
steely dan wrote:Steely Dan wrote:

Because my posts contain serious evidence that you and your troll site can't answer in public...All one has to do is read my entries vs your demented Clockwork Orange hooligan trolling and see that never once have you ever attempted to address my facts or evidence because you yourself are aware you can't...All that is happening here is a troll from a troll site where Kamp bans anyone who disproves him is making the excuse that he is laughing at my posts because he knows he can't credibly answer them...Any honest person would know that when Jim D posted he thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald that he was indirectly saying we had proven Prayer Man was Stanton (since Stanton was stocky)...Only dishonest losers have to ban those who disprove them...Gordon, or any moderator, is supposed to moderate by who is posting the correct evidence and make members answer to it...Gordon is doing the exact opposite and is protecting punks from an obvious troll site and their obnoxious trolling while punishing the truth teller for what they are guilty of...Time for Gordon to go...

There's a huge rotten double standard on the JFK internet that has originated from that troll group and its bogus Prayer Man claim...Its penetration and affect is much worse than Judyth Baker...

That's why...

Brian, please provide evidence of Stinky forcing any of his members to answer your bullshit. After all he has also banned you in the past. If you can't, then it's time to stop screeching like a little bitch and apologise to Gordon. And Lauren...
I will keep reminding you about this until you answer or apologise.
Get looking bitch...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 9:05 am
Baker is an obvious fraud because if her story were true there would be much more detail and witnesses...

There is an obvious pattern to Baker's story of studying JFK assassination history and inserting herself in to it...

Finally, there's a girlish excuse-making quality to her explanations when she gets caught fibbing...

All said I think Anna Lewis is telling the truth and Baker did hang out with "Lee" in New Orleans for whatever that is worth...

Who are you to accuse anyone of being a lying bitch.
It's so easy to get you to clam up Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 9:48 am
If I bought this site it would be a much smaller site with many fewer members whose quality of information vastly improved through trimming and accountability...

Steely is hoping I'll take the bait on his trolling but he's proven Kamp's website lies and ignores important evidence in order to make their Prayer Man garbage work...

Have you found anywhere when Stinky forced the membership to answer your claims, bitch?
Do you have the nads to tell Stinky he is a corrupt bastard?
You took the bait you dumb bitch cheers cheers cheers

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 10:03 am
The fact stands unanswered by Kamp or any of the nuts on his troll site that Stanton's witnessing of Oswald on the 2nd floor staircase landing along with Carolyn Arnold's witnessing proves that Kamp's version of the Hosty Notes can't be true...Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room when Kamp says he was on the front steps...The two witnessings of Stanton and Arnold shows that the chronology in all three sets of notes (Fritz, Bookhout, and Hosty) starts at the 2nd floor lunch room encounter which is well after Stanton was out on the front steps being mistaken for Oswald...

The Education Forum knows this which is why they have been ignoring Kamp's Prayer Man postings for several years now only they aren't honest enough to admit it...

Are you going to call Stinky a dishonest British bastard, Brian? 
He runs a forum of naysayers who ignore your better arguments.
What are you going to do, bitch?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 10:11 am
If you bought this site, it would become a one man echo chamber, just like your "prayer woman" Facebook page.

Besides, you can't even buy yourself your own place to live...

John, he's spending his money on RAW organic hemp rolling papers and legal fees for legal action against me.
His pocket money from topless car washing will only go so far... Wink

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 10:39 am
Steely Dan wrote:

Are you going to call Stinky a dishonest British bastard, Brian?
He runs a forum of naysayers who ignore your better arguments.
What are you going to do, bitch?
[size]

The question that Steely Dan is obviously running from and trying to switch to his trolling is "Did my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives aid in proving Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots?"...It did...In one of my phone calls to Wanda Daniel she told me she was old enough to have heard Sarah tell her tale in person and thought she remembered Sarah saying Oswald said he was going back in to the break room...We know that was the 2nd floor lunch room because Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in there shortly after...

Because of Bart Kamp and his poisoning corruption of JFK research we have not too skilled researchers who see themselves as the mainstream researchers saying with confidence that the 2nd floor lunch room encounter is now proven to never have happened...Just the opposite, my discovery of Stanton and her witnessing is responsible for finally resolving where Oswald was and putting the puzzle together...The reaction from the JFK research community was to follow the thuggish, censoring ignoramus moderator who panicked because my skill threatened to expose his incompetency and ignore me and my critically important evidence...Gordon panicked and went with the majority because he knew that was a safe way to win with spineless bastards who would take that dirty win instead of admitting they were wrong...No credible moderator bans the person who finally solves the assassination in favor of trolls and dishonest losers seeking to hijack the assassination research world...

Kamp is deliberately, dishonestly ignoring this incredibly important evidence in his Hosty Notes article because he knows it disproves what he is claiming...And the others are letting him...

[/size]

So you can't bring yourself to call Stinky a dishonest British bastard. Even though he banned you. And none of his members are forced to answer your bullshit claims.
You owe Gordon and Lauren an apology you yellow streaked bitch.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 10:54 am
Quote from: Brian Doyle on [b]Today at 11:22:15 PM[/b]
The question that Steely Dan is obviously running from and trying to switch to his trolling is "Did my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives aid in proving Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots?"...It did...In one of my phone calls to Wanda Daniel she told me she was old enough to have heard Sarah tell her tale in person and thought she remembered Sarah saying Oswald said he was going back in to the break room...We know that was the 2nd floor lunch room because Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in there shortly after...
[size]

"Shortly after" is made-up Doyle BS.  There is nothing in Rosa's or Wanda's accounts that say when or where Sarah saw Oswald.

[/size]

Thin ice there, John...he might put you on ignore...just sayin'

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 11:14 am
For interested spectators this is all about out-bulling a bully and out-trolling a troll.
Fucking easy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 11:42 am
I can shut you down at will now bitch

doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Giphy.webp?cid=790b7611b5af0a88b15a3cacb28a1b0e98dce90698db082e&rid=giphy

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 1:08 pm
Anyway, Steely Dan's material is dumb, as my answer above here shows, and they are ignoring/denying obvious evidence...

Who are?
Your problem is this...you have accused numerous forums and FB groups of denying your better evidence. The forum you are posting on (including the owner, who has put the site up for sale)also refuse to accept your better evidence. You have accused every venue of unfair moderation and used disgusting language against members and mods for failing to agree with you.
When are you going to apologise to Gordon and call out Stinky as a British Bastard you bitch.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jan 2020, 1:39 pm
doyle - FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 7 Giphy.webp?cid=790b7611b5af0a88b15a3cacb28a1b0e98dce90698db082e&rid=giphy

Checkmate.

Vinny

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 1:25 am
He thinks his fabrications are superior evidence. Problem is his lies keep changing.

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 3:08 am
Hey Brian, you're always saying people don't have the courage or the skill level t debate you or answer your "evidence"
Accusing them of being cowards trolls punks degenerates crooks or Clockwork Orange hooligans..
Since you seem t know everything about everything I'm calling your bluff..
How about a debate? Three topics- 1 JFK assassination 2- WW2 and 3 a subject of your choice.
No foul language or trollspeak..I'll try not t frolic through the mushrooms chanting my poetic spells if you don't rant or whine.
Come on Brian..it should be a piece of piss for a genius detective t outsmart one of Parkers trollish minions..or one of Kamps Fagin gang..you know Fagin was Jewish right? Yes i suppose you probably do.
I'd particularly like t debate your late father's study of Dachau.
I'm serious Brian. No more fucking about. No more off colour gags about Larry's incredibly resilient scanner or the Sanibel Daughters of the Confederacy..just a serious debate.
You always insist you are a serious researcher..surely youd relish the chance of eschewing trolling and empty braggadocio..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 6:26 am
Brian is busy atm, Alex. He's trying to pluck up the courage to get Stinky to demand his members answer Doyle's bullshit. 
So....will Stinky be on the receiving end of some Doyle bombast?
Will Doyle accuse Stinky of being an unfit moderator...a bastard ass crack dweller perhaps?
Nah....he'd need to grow a pair.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 7:06 am
He should produce and star in a Sanibelised version of Oliver t raise money t buy the old Piss Palace..poor old Stinky..he couldn't stay one step ahead of the Rentokill spook delousing squad forever though!
He should go out with a bang( not like THAT LarryTrotterImage) something with a bit of style and razzamatazz..something that sums up his unique contributions t the dog eat dog world of JFK related freak shows..
Howabout Brian LarryTheArtfulDodgerImage and Stevie "Fingers" Gaal and a troupe of ragged ashen faced urchins belting out a rousing rendition of "You've Got to Pick a Pocket or two"
Oliver is PERFECT for the Sanibel treatment..I'm sure Brian being Brian he'll tone down the anti semitic paedophile overtones..what the fuck am i thinking...he'll set it in Auschwitz and Fagins gang will all be skeletal prepubescents in see through PVC concentration camp uniforms..
Just picture it..Brian and the Sanibel Daughters of the Confederacy performing a Busby Berkeley dance routine..high kicking it across the appelplatz singing " Consider yourself at Home" as the grinning leather clad LarryRapportFuhrerImage leads Fagins gang into the gas chambers of Crematoria no.2..
But daddie said there were no gas chambers..isn't that right Brian?
By the way Steely congratulations are in order..you've finally worked out how t get him t shut the fuck up!!

Mazel tov

alex_wilson

Fri 24 Jan 2020, 10:32 pm
P.S...The heartiest of heartiest welcomes t Mr John Iacoletti...millions of years in the future, long after the sun has has exploded in a fiery supernova..turning the Earth into a dusty husk...the Sanibel Island of the Milky Way..in some far distant corner of the outer galaxy, on a gleaming planetoid filled with the wisdom of the cosmos..one three headed Celphaphod from Alpha Centauri will turn t the little green man who landed at Roswell( millions of years later he's still suffering from the little green equivalent of PTSD ..what he witnessed that night in the Gaal homestead is forever seared into his bulbous green head..no not like THAT LarryTrotterImage)..handing him a an ancient laptop logged on t the Piss Palace.." You were on Earth J Rod? Were all earthlings really like this Brian Doyle? ..all these fallacies and falsehoods..?"
J Rod shivers and rubs his little green ass.." Don't you mention that name t me..all my other green little friends got t sodomise earthlings..but i had t end up in Sanibel Island that time..i tell you Klargoti the multi anused being probed by MJ 12 is nothing compared t spending a weekend in a dingy basement being fiddled and faddled with..i never want t see another fucking White Rabbit too.."
And in the corner hanging from an ampulae is all that remains of the La Jolla Sybil..no LarryTrotterImage not Sybil Fawlty..put away your DVD collector's series copy of Faulty Whores..debut director Brian Doyle's attempt t break into the shady world of niche pornography...
Withered away t nothing from a lifetime of wanking and looking for reds under other people's beds..usually Ivanka Trumps..the La Jolla Sybil is now just a husky rasp.." but but but Putin Putin Putin evil evil evil CIA" drifts sadly through the air..a stark reminder of the price hate filled trailer bound wankers pay for  tmeasuring their life in tissues and inane non sequiturs.
" I myself saw the Cumaen Sibyl hanging in her jar..some boys asked her " What do you want Sibyl?"
" i want t die" she replied.."

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 10:30 am
Maybe not rock solid proof, but reliable indications are that PrayerPerson/Image represents TSBD Bldg employee and Motorcade viewer SarahDeanStanton. Is there any reliable evidence indicative of PrayerPerson/Image representing a male? With black hair and a receding hairline?

Yes Larry!
The figure was described as such by Brian Doyle...a world renowned photo forensic expert.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 27 Jan 2020, 11:47 am
Judyth responded to me on her Harvey & Lee Truth Mingled With Fiction Facebook page...

It is quite revealing since she avoided every single one of my points...

That's because she knows all about bullshitters...it's how she makes a living.

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum