REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Floor  Weigman  3a  tsbd  3  4  Darnell  9  zapruder  Humor  prayer  David  fritz  Lifton  Theory  Lankford  2  11  hosty  beckley  paine  doyle  +Lankford  frazier  tippit  Mason  

Like/Tweet/+1

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

+11
JohnKozlowski
johniac
Mick_Purdy
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Ed.Ledoux
StanDane
barto
Vinny
15 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Empty FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 3:46 pm
First topic message reminder :

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Xx
Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

Frazier did say that after he and Sarah heard Calvery say the president has been shot and Sarah said "I think she said the president has been shot" he and Sarah "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...There was a poster on Bart's website who admitted that he deleted the video in which I saw that...They knew it was evidence Sarah was Prayer Man so they removed the information...The whole JFK research field is politically corrupted and dysfunctional...Of course those kind of uncredible cheaters and misleaders get the full endorsement of Jim DiEugenio...

I have proven Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man...The only reason we are still talking about it is because certain people think evidence discussion is an excuse for mind games and don't argue seriously or credibly...

I have Rick Plant on block because it is obvious he doesn't offer any credible discussion (in my opinion)...The Darnell film shows Frazier staring at Prayer Man for the entire length of the clip...

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 IpLogged

Here's the relevant post..and because you're a fucking moron you took it seriously.

on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 7:50 am
Can we have mercy rules for Brian on his PWFB page?.....and whoever hid the BWF video, where he says he and Stanton stared at each other for the longest time, please put it back on Youtube.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Confused

Checkmate.

Now go wash your car.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!!

Sat 04 Apr 2020, 3:52 am
Over on the Education Forum Jim DiEugenio is massaging one of the biggest nuts in JFK research history in the form of Bart Kamp...The same Jim D that ignores Lifton’s serious evidence discoveries but nickle and dimes Lifton to death on petty details is the same guy who teams up with one of the biggest evidence manglers and nuts on the internet and gives him approval for his idiotic hack work...This is why I got banned from the DPF because I pointed-out to Lauren that Jim was promoting the nutty crap of persons who were banned from DPF...Jim D is a rank sob and hypocrite because he praised Gordon for his abusive rules that were aimed at me personally and said no posting for banned members was a good rule...However when Jim himself did it for Parker’s website over on DPF it was OK...You see Lauren is dumb so he got caught with his head in Jim’s rear end (Which is how Lauren, lacking any intelligent skill figures things) so even though Jim was the one violating the rules Lauren ruled it was OK for Jim to approve of research crap that Lauren himself had disallowed...Lauren of course never explained why it was allowed or why he and Jim were allowed to violate the rules or why Jim was allowed to violate Rule #1 of no wrong evidence...So there you have Jim D doing it again approving of Kamp’s evidence cooking and deliberate misinterpretation of evidence to bend things in favor of the debunked Prayer Man fantasy...And nobody says a word...The bully team is in control and the equal dumb-*** to Lauren, James Gordon makes sure this guided farce is protected and no one points-out the schizophrenic difference in Jim D’s treatment of Lifton vs one of the worst crap research degenerates in the form of Kamp...I got banned by that moron Lauren because he knew I was correct about this...

Wrong!
You were banned from the DPF for trolling under your dead fathers name. Remember?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 04 Apr 2020, 6:04 am
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/thread-15783.html

Post 8 Brian.

Dylan comes in on the right side and voices the true conspiracy evidence and its poetic references...Bob is no dummy or faker...

Something you may consider giving a try...unless you're a dummy and a faker...

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 08 Apr 2020, 2:18 am

Brian, send your pocket money NOW!!!!!!!

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2471.0.html?PHPSESSID=01k0bnb91r3ok64772mcl24qt0

Checkmate.

Vinny

Sat 11 Apr 2020, 2:11 pm
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Screen11

Sat 11 Apr 2020, 2:13 pm
Doyle seems to have extra special eyes. He can see things that others can't. Purses, buttons, chubby forearms etc. Wonder what he is smoking?

Sat 11 Apr 2020, 4:48 pm
Vinny wrote:FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Screen11
This just cracks me up. WTH! I guess a good bit of Gold will make you see almost anything.

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Byp_211
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 27 Apr 2020, 2:38 am
Another thing snake oil salesman Alan omits is the Fritz notes that make clear Oswald went downstairs after Baker saw him with a Coke in the 2nd floor lunch room...

[size]
[/size]

Brian, you're trying to be "sarcastic" aren't you...

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 4:38 am
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Ba1b9310

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 7:38 am
Ok...what's on his shopping list?

Gerbil food
Rolling papers
Car shampoo
Zen sandals
Rolling papers
Leather underwear
Rolling papers
Large sponge
Rolling papers
Disinfectant
Turkey baster
Rolling papers
Manure
Rolling papers

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 9:28 am
barto wrote:FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Ba1b9310
Please tell that's been photoshopped.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 9:31 am
Nope!
He really is Luke Skywalker' father What the?

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 9:58 am
To be fair....you would keep your distance from him...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 10:20 am
All us MK/ULTRA'd narco traumaed mind controlled trolls must think alike Steely!
I was just going t post " No Larry, I am your father"
On the plus side Brian and Larry must really be enjoying the coronavirus lockdown...at laat they can promenade across the Causeway masked up and rubber gloved without being chased by a hastily formed posse of nervous parents and local dairy farmers

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 5:54 pm
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 94568011

FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 94687410

Even on this subject you talk like an utter twat......

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Tue 28 Apr 2020, 5:58 pm
Doyle you overpaid your mom's spending money....
$25.00 for a brand new respirator.........

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 29 Apr 2020, 4:10 pm
He is an unintentional comedian.

Wed 29 Apr 2020, 6:44 pm
Putting my genius detective respirator on for a minute there's only one question i have...
WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS H ARMSTRONG WAS BRIAN BUYING MILITARY SURPLUS GAS MASKS FOR IN 2008???
I've got a horrible feeling that the fantastically depraved scenarios we dream up for him..He and Larry masked and dangerous writhing and grunting like ruhypnol maddened rutting hogs...bouncing off tdhe padded plastic coated walls of his basement..the sweat and day glo sparkles glistening off their coarse rhino hides...is absolutely fuck all in comparison t what actually DOES go on down there.
Every time i see Brian i see the reincarnated Peter Sellers..summoned down from his palatial compound in heaven( something like Area 51 with champagne and titties instead of growling security guards and freshly probed reptoids from Alpha Centuri for any passing Grand Conspiracist on day release from the 13 inch head forum)
Zapped back t Earth t play his greatest comedy creation..t soothe the addled minds and wrinkled tin foil in the post coronavirus dystopia our lizard overlords are preparing for us.
Sometimes too i think Brian is a performance artist...and all this damn good researcher genius detective cutting edge sperm experiment shtick is just an act...surely no one could really be that deluded and so detached from reality?
Look at the two shop assistants looking at him? You can see them visualising themselves in 13 hours time whimpering for their lifes, duct taped in a the reeking boot of a car with a semen daubed sports sock crammed in their mouth.
I wonder how long after that photo was taken the bemasked and latex gloved Bri Bri was hurriedly bundled off the premises by security..
Just imagine him..wheezing through the ventilator...sounding like Darth Vaders dodgy intellectually challenged cousin Darth Bader Ginsberg( Darth Bader was exiled t a penal colony in the Dagobah system for fiddling with baby ewoks)
" Unhand me you troll punks...did James Gordon send you? Or was it that bastard Di Eugenio"
I wonder how anyone could be so deluded...just when I've almost convinced myself that " Brian Doyle" is really a piece of performance art genius...an uncannily accurate parody of the chronically inept hysterically paranoid bed wetting mommas boy conspiracy hobbyist...i take a wander over t the 13 inch head forum...
The place is a veritable tin foil hothouse!! All manner of exotic conspiratorial specimens..
Armstrong have mercy on all our souls

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Fri 01 May 2020, 9:59 pm
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 95023810

No you dimwitted twat you did not do the smart thing, you are a raving lunatic.

If only you'd wore some gloves you would not have to bleach a handle that is being touched by others who have no idea what you just did.

Hand sanitiser around your face....yeah that 'works' too...

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sat 02 May 2020, 7:19 pm
Has Duncan suspended him again? Not seen any new posts from him there lately.
barto
barto

Mon 04 May 2020, 7:31 am
I have got that warm and fuzzy feeling that the Covid pussy has been dropped from MacRae's again, I have lost count how many times he has been banned for insulting other members. Enjoy that break Briana you unruly girlie man.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Mon 04 May 2020, 1:21 pm
Quite possible,Bart. He simply cant help insulting others. name Calling is his specialty. His list of fabrications is now over the 700 mark.

Tue 05 May 2020, 8:53 pm
The twat is back....yay.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Fri 08 May 2020, 6:34 am
Doyle
you can overpay on dated safety equipment, yet you cannot pay a few bucks to MacRae to keep the forum that kicks you off about half a dozen times a year afloat.
What's the matter with you, you miserable cheapskate.

Pay up beatch!

Paul May                $50     May      7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Tom Cieszinski        $15    May      7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Steve Barber           $10    May      7th  2020  FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Jack Trojan             $20    April   30th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Markus Ell               $30    April   23rd   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Robert Carnal          $50    April    9th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Allan Fritzke            $20    April    9th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Jorn Frending          $11    April    8th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Mitchell Todd           $100  April    8th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
John Iacoletti          $100  April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Ray Mitcham           $10    April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Steven Galbraith     $25    April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Walter Cakebread   $20    April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Russ Baker             $100  April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Fuller Runyan         $20    April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
David McIntire        $30    April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
James Goodlett       $25    April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Charles Collins        $100  April    7th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft
Mark O'blazeny       $25     Jan   13th   2020 FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Icon_thumleft

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sat 09 May 2020, 7:49 pm
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Opera_16

Sat 09 May 2020, 7:51 pm
FAO BRIAN DOYLE...URGENT!!! - Page 12 Screen12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum