REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

The Secret Soul of Steely Dan: Walter Becker Empty The Secret Soul of Steely Dan: Walter Becker

Thu 21 May 2020, 1:01 am
Cool article on the late Walter Becker. 

https://americansongwriter.com/secret-steely-dan-soul-walter-becker/
Redfern

The Secret Soul of Steely Dan: Walter Becker Empty Re: The Secret Soul of Steely Dan: Walter Becker

Fri 22 May 2020, 7:38 pm
Steely Dan is my favourite group. For me, the Katy Lied-Royal Scam-Aja sequence of albums was the pinnacle of popular music.

Becker and Fagen used to love winding up interviewers and I remember them saying back in the 70s they were going to solve the JFK assassination!
Goban_Saor

The Secret Soul of Steely Dan: Walter Becker Empty Re: The Secret Soul of Steely Dan: Walter Becker

Sat 23 May 2020, 10:31 am
Do it Again, Any Major Dude, Ricky Don’t Lose that Number, Pretzel Logic, Here at the Western World, Bad Sneakers, Aja, Deacon Blues, Black Cow, Gaucho, Babylon Sisters, Glamour Profession, Third World Man, Hey Nineteen …  Say no more.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 23 May 2020, 1:21 pm
Goban Saor wrote:Do it Again, Any Major Dude, Ricky Don’t Lose that Number, Pretzel Logic, Here at the Western World, Bad Sneakers, Aja, Deacon Blues, Black Cow, Gaucho, Babylon Sisters, Glamour Profession, Third World Man, Hey Nineteen …  Say no more.

Say no more indeed. I agree with Redfern. My favorite band.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 23 May 2020, 1:30 pm
Agreed. Not saying more.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum