REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

John Butler- Photo Analyst Extraordinare Empty John Butler- Photo Analyst Extraordinare

Thu 04 Jun 2020, 7:13 pm
Jimbo Baggins yet again displays his utter contempt for evidence and the depths he's prepared to lower himself to in order to keep his preposterous fantasy alive.
Wallowing around in the slime, the shit and the putriescence... like Tiresias outside the gates of Thebes
In his eagerness to demonstrate the difference between " Harvey" and " Lee" Butler shows us the photo analytical chops that makes Ralph Cinque look like a cross between Dino Bruglioni and David Bailey, he shows us a photo of presumably Lee embracing Marina, a photo taken in Minsk.h
As his comparison, as his Harvey Butler then whips out his trump card( no Donnie Jeffries I'm not talking about the time you nibbled some of Kris Millegans magic Muffins and thought you were down the rabbit hole AND through the looking glass playing strip Gin Rummy with Ivanka Trump and the mad march hare... before La Jollas very own Tweedle Dumber burst in hurling the strangely crudescent cream tarts he produced from  beneath his dungarees) as his Harvey comparison this veritable Copernicus of the conspiratorial produced a still photo of Gary Oldman and Beata Pozniak from Stone's JFK!!!
Causing even hardcore Harvey and Leeite Professor Norwood to emit a wistful sigh.
Dr Norwood if you're reading this please take a moment to review andevaluate. Look at all the evidence not just the Armstrongian propaganda tracts..
You're better than this..smarter too and with enough integrity to admit your mistakes.
If Cinques OIC was the Titanic then H and L is itsister ship the Olympia.
Hit by an iceberg ( those pesky Jews again eh Donnie? Up to their usual tricks) in the middle of the cold .North Atlantic wastes..or sunk by a U boat in the wine dark Hellespont..the results just the same..
Vinny

John Butler- Photo Analyst Extraordinare Empty Re: John Butler- Photo Analyst Extraordinare

Fri 05 Jun 2020, 2:25 am
Hilarious. Butler cant even distinguish between a real photo and a still from a movie.

http://22november1963.org.uk/

John Butler- Photo Analyst Extraordinare Empty Re: John Butler- Photo Analyst Extraordinare

Wed 10 Jun 2020, 8:21 pm
"Copernicus of the conspiratorial" - an excellent phrase. Half a century ago, an intellectual giant like Bertrand Russell took an active interest in the JFK assassination. Now the subject attracts characters like John Butler, who thinks that pretty much every photo and film from Dealey Plaza is a fake, and Jim Hargrove, who thinks that every piece of evidence that contradicts Scripture must be a fake, and who complains that people have been making fun of him for 20 years because of his 'Harvey and Lee' faith.

These days, the public intellectuals stay away, along with increasing numbers of genuine researchers and people who might one day have turned into genuine researchers. The media only deal with lone-nutters, and web forums (apart from this one) are populated largely by the paranoid.

Perhaps there's nothing much left to discover about the who, what and why of the JFK assassination, and all that's left is the creation of increasingly ridiculous super-conspiracy theories.
Vinny

Wed 10 Jun 2020, 8:52 pm
You are doing a great job refuting the Harvey and Lee nonsense at the EF, Jeremy. Kudos.

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 1:20 am
Ha ha ha...
I just finished reading Butler's typically clumsy barely coherent response.
He's as illiterate as he is dumb poorly educated and embarrassingly dim witted .
The line he quoted was an allusion to the Wasteland!!
I wouldn't have expected an ex schoolteacher like Butler to have heard of T S Elliott, or the Wasteland... probably one of , if not THE greatest modernist poem of the 20th century.
The guy's an embarrassment. His " work" is an insult to the memory of JFK, making an absolute mockery of over half a century of serious dedicated research.
Baggins and Butler ( a Dickensian solicitors firm.. Baggins and Butler. Solicitors. Sanibel Island. Experts in Animal Husbandry Statutes) are turning research into a grotesque parlour game 
Butler's actually trying to argue the photo of Gary Oldman and Beata Pozniak is actually a photo of the mysterious Hungarian doppelganger ..
Mr Butler apparently takes quite an interest in anthropology and human anatomy.. I bet he fucking does .
The more I think about the central premise of H and L the more improbable it seems.
Shuttling a mysterious Hungarian doppelganger and his enigmatic unibrowed non smiling fake mom around for over a decade...thinkt of the logistics involved.
And for what?
To " defect" to the Soviet Union posing as a disaffected American  marine?
Does that seem remotely plausible?
Baggins is displaying his complete intellectual and moral bankruptcy by refusing to answer Jeremy's very reasonable questions.
Two key factors- the mastoidectomy and the nonsensical central premise blow the whole H and L caper clean out the water 
Baggins doesn't answer. He can't answer.
So what does he do instead? Encourage Butler's embarrassing stupidity.
Jim, if you're reading this i want to put my utter contempt for you and your 10th rate wannabe hucksterism on record.
You're making a fool of yourself, that of course is your perogative..to be quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck about what you do or how ridiculous you make yourself look 
But yourey starting to make us all look like fools. You're taking the fucking piss out of us all.
You're NOT a stupid man .I can't believe you yourself believes a single word 
H and L is toxic. It's poison. It's a fucking cancer.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Thu 11 Jun 2020, 1:39 am
P.S..i I'm in wholehearted agreement with Vinny.
Jeremy is doing an amazing job.. exposing the fundamental absurdity of the H and L fantasy.
Baggins has no idea how foolish he seems; dodging Jeremy's questions.
It's blatantly obvious he doesn't answer because he has no fucking answers.
He's reduced himself to a caricature..a skid row Scientologist wannabe..
Hey Jimbo if the only brains you can wash are Butler's and Swinging Sandy's- men with the combined intellectual capacity of a 600 million year old fossilised amoeba- I think it's time you found yourself a new hobby.
How about birdwatching? No, on second thoughts don't bother..the words Jimbo Baggins and birdwatching conjures up images of a Benny fucking Hill sketch.. the trouserless Baggins being chased out the bushes behind the local home for unwed teenage mother's by the local constabulary.. clutching a well thumbed copy of " How to tell a title from a thrush- the Sid James Illustrated Guide to Ornithology"
Armstrong save us all..
You could always go Squatch hunting with Bill Miller...or help our Brian take care of Alberts collection of German helmets ..
Oooh matron..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Thu 18 Jun 2020, 12:16 am
Jeremy Bojczuk- the one man doppelganger demolition team..
I strongly encourage everyone ( with the appropriate prophylactic protection ventilators and hazmat suits) to hold their noses, wrap a tape measure round their 13 inch heads and venture over to the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute.
Singlehandedly Jeremy's tearing the cultists to threads; exposing the unthinking vacuity, the utter hypocrisy and contempt for basic epistemology.
It's a virtuoso unmasking of a snake oil salesman.
I almost feel sorry for Jimbo Baggins.
Almost
To be honest I couldn't care less what Baggins, Butler and Swinging Sandy think. They're lost causes. Stranded in their paranoic Armstrong through the looking glass Dreamworld. It's the intellectual dishonesty and the hypocrisy that angers me.
The reliance on sleight of hand, dogmatism and downright chicanery that I find so abhorrent.
Reasonable peoope can, and perhaps they should, disagree. An honest broker should provide ALL the evidence, the pros and the cons, to enable people to make up their own minds 
Ever the huckster ol'Jimbo cannily plays upon the anti governmental paranoid mindset that predominates the aforementioned forum of ill repute.
Like Juddufki, Doyle and the everything is altered gang the doppelganger brigade invite ridicule.
Their theory is ridiculous.
Take the central premise for example. A decade long double doppelganger project to infiltrate an Eastern European orphan as a dissaffected American marine.
Does that sound remotely plausible?
All that work, the logistics alone are mind boggling, for what purpose?
Think about it. An Eastern European orphan posing as an American? Why?
Remember according to their Holy Book " Harvey" , or pardon me HARVEY left the Eastern Block when he was a toddler/ the gleam in the eye of a test tube wielding Paperclip scientist so he couldn't possibly have any significant insights into the language or the customs.
A young disaffected American marine with a gfti for languages would be the perfect candidate for a young disaffected American marine...
What Baggins is attempting to do is nothing short of scandalous.
Retreating into full blown Bible thumping mode

JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 6:55 pm
Thanks, Vinny and Alex! He keeps coming back for more, doesn't he? Perhaps he got spanked a lot as a child, and developed a taste for it.

I haven't finished with Lifton yet, either.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 8:33 pm
I haven't finished with Lifton yet, either.

I'm breaking out the popcorn maker!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 9:51 pm
... Just imagine the H and L brains trust meeting in Armstrong's bunker somewhere under the Nevada desert..
Armstrong sitting behind the desk that would have looked futuristic in 1983..dressed in full Ruritanian splendour.. bouncing his similarly attired mini me on his knee..( to celebrate the reissue of Ee and Lee'e the kind folks at Trine Day Towers . Boulevard D'Cinque, Kandahar Afghanistan are offering our devoted readers the opportunity to decide who should be Armstrong's mini me..send your answers to..krism@jerrfryepsteinisalive.com..winners will receive a 18/4 glossy pullout from the photo session Juddufki did with David Healy in an abandoned Minneapolis prosthetic limb warehouse)
In attendance- Jimbo Baggins dressed in one of Jack Whites swinging turtleneck and cardigan combos.. Swinging Sandy Larsen still locked in a ferocious intellectual duel with Let's Go Nietzsching!! Vol 3 of Barney the Dinosaur meets the European Philosophers.. and last but not least John Butler the Galileo of Government malfeasance..
He spent the last 20 minutes arguing with a billboard.. convinced the curvaceous new Budweiser girl was actually a Beverly Oliver's clone who had been in Dealey Plaza brandishing Captain Ahabs harpoon gun..
We emerge into the dimly lit basement....the meeting is entering into it's eighth hour..the assembled conspirati..the very crème de la crème of the H and L tactical strategy unit..oh I forgot to add the grainy flickering image of the strangely subdued Fezzo is being broadcast via Skype from an" undisclosed location" are plotting how best to combat the menace of the heathen naysayers. Who stubbornly refuse to believe the Armstrongian Creation Myth .Or the Miraculous Conception of Budapest. When armed with only a test tube, a spatula, a syringe and  May 1938s copy of Naughty Knitwear Sidney Gottleib paperclipped little HARVEY to life in the dingy basement of a Budapest gynocologist
Jimbo Baggins-" I don't mean to question your judgement on fragrant petal, fruit of the lions of Anubis but I don't think our strategy is working."
Icy silence .like when Brian dropped his Freddy Krueger action figure into the frozen Sanibel Causeway after the Great Effusion of '87 plunged balmy Florida into subzero conditions ( that had absolutely nothing to do with the liquid nitrogen and plutonium chew toy Great Uncle Fritz brought back from the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute)
Armstrong ( steam pouring from his divine ears)" Do not compute..do not comprehend..do not resuscitate..Butler! How did Jimbos billion year contract end up here?" 
Butler " I was checking for CIA bugs . I remember when you captured that blonde CIA " infiltrator" you hired from Craigslist and you took him into the cloakroom..I watched you debugging or buggering him or something..I definitely heard bugs being mentioned ..so I started debugging everything"
Swinging Sandy" So that's why you were humping the table like it was your teenage wife"
Armstrong " ENOUGH!! I won't have my directives questioned by mere minions .Remember what happened to Don Jeffries? Charming, handsome, charismatic, brilliantly articulate .then he questioned Fezzo work on San Sabha and Dolly Shoe . only a week listening to John Butler's theories about reality being one great divine altered photo and look at him now ..a snivelling barely sentient man turkey ..with a comb over!! I won't have my orders questioned Baggins!!"
Baggins " Yes oh light of mine darkness .scrapings from Zeus's immortal codpiece"
Armstrong " Both I and mini me here( mini me sqwauks like the Sanibel jive turkey in a Texas doorway..being squeezed by an angry 300lb grey haired woman) think it's a great idea you arguing with the heretic disbeliever Bojczuk- ..let him use logic, reason and evidence!! I spit in the face of logic!! Fart in the face of reason and deficate in the shoe of evidence.."
All " Hail Armstrong!! All wise and holy!! Blessed be the skid marks on Frank Kudlatys boxers"
Armstrong ( patting mini me on the head) " That's better!! I've got a plan so cunning it makes the professor of cunning at Oxford university ( sorry Blackadder) look like Larry Trotter!! Let them think theyre winning!! Let them think all we've got is blind unthinking devotion to a cult like leader( turning to camera) that's me!! Let them think all we have is decades old debunked garbage a Stone Age child living deep in the undiscovered Amazonian rainforest could see through"
Swinging Sandy " Amazon!! Where my Pokémon come from!"
Armstrong ( weary and sardonic as if to say is this really it? My plans for conquering JFKdom reduced to a guy who looks like an extra from Annabelle, a credulous dolt in a 13 inch hat and Butler .) That's right Sandy where the Pokémon come from and where the mommies and daddies go to get babies.
Butler NEXT FOURTEEN PARAGRAPHS CENSORED DUE TO 1554s STATUES ON WITCHCRAFT AND PUBLIC BUGGERY
Armstrong " Thank you John that waz beautiful!! I didn't know they had auto erotic asphyxiation in the Garden of Eden ..but back to my plan .( Cheeks flushing..manic gleam in the eye as swells of distant music begins to throb triumphantly) We'll trick Bojczuk- and his nasty sweaty troll punk rabble..let them think they're turning H and L into a laughing stock .I've got a plan
Baggins ( on his knees arms uplifted in anticipation of .entering states of sheer doppelganger ecstasy) oh tell us your plan oh mighty bull of Mithras.. I am but dirt beneath thy feet"
Armstrong ( cackling wildly) I found it in this book on military strategy a trusted correspondent ScrumDrum sent to me"
All " praised be ScrumDrum"
Armstrong " it is a genius plan .and mini me enjoyed looking at the pictures..a mighty Aryan warrior tricked the godless commie scum into thinking theydt beat them .marching deep into enemy territory..ignoring logistics and transportation.. just as we ignore the mundane facts that make our Holy Book seem so fantastical to those not blinded by the fervour or( looking at Swinging Sandy trying to count to ten using one hand and Butler trying to tie his shoelaces) just too dumb to know any better..
Here is the book!!"
Holds up a well thumbed copy of Dick and Jane go to Stalingrad
Baggins " oh lotus flower of the mystic east ever fecund seed of Apollo we are the glorious 6th Army marching triumphantly to the Volga .let Francesca Schubert be our Panzers and Bolton Ford our Tractor Factory ."
Armstrong " That's it Jimbo!! You just keep on posting about Stripling, missing teeth, 13 inch heads and North Dakota..let Bojczuk- think he's making us look like fools!!
We'll end up crying out " CHECKMATE" just like ScrumDrums Great Uncle Friedrich did at Stalingrad..
In fact Jimbo I'm going to call this latest thread " Baggins Stalingrad's the naysayers and the disbelievers in your honour!"
Baggins " thank you oh silk g string of Aphrodite..oh Helen of Troys contraceptive pills but the last page is missing from the book .and most of the other pages are stuck together..surely oh double strength toilet paper of Dionysus we aren't basing our strategy on the over saturated pages of a book sent from Sanibel Island?"
Armstrong ( roaring manically) " it's brilliant isn't it!! My most brilliant plan yet!! Almost as brilliant as devising a theory that had been debunked a full twenty years before I even thought of it . Almost as brilliant as Jack Whites performance before the HSCA!!"
Fade to black
Armstrong s crazed laughter lingers on ..like a CIA photo forger trying to fit a Lee Harvey Oswald facemask over Billy Lovelady..or a 8 foot flying woman into the Zapruder film..
FIN
Disclaimer- the above was meant as satire only

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 10:19 pm
alex wilson wrote:... Just imagine the H and L brains trust meeting in Armstrong's bunker somewhere under the Nevada desert..
Armstrong sitting behind the desk that would have looked futuristic in 1983..dressed in full Ruritanian splendour.. bouncing his similarly attired mini me on his knee..( to celebrate the reissue of Ee and Lee'e the kind folks at Trine Day Towers . Boulevard D'Cinque, Kandahar Afghanistan are offering our devoted readers the opportunity to decide who should be Armstrong's mini me..send your answers to..krism@jerrfryepsteinisalive.com..winners will receive a 18/4 glossy pullout from the photo session Juddufki did with David Healy in an abandoned Minneapolis prosthetic limb warehouse)
In attendance- Jimbo Baggins dressed in one of Jack Whites swinging turtleneck and cardigan combos.. Swinging Sandy Larsen still locked in a ferocious intellectual duel with Let's Go Nietzsching!! Vol 3 of Barney the Dinosaur meets the European Philosophers.. and last but not least John Butler the Galileo of Government malfeasance..
He spent the last 20 minutes arguing with a billboard.. convinced the curvaceous new Budweiser girl was actually a Beverly Oliver's clone who had been in Dealey Plaza brandishing Captain Ahabs harpoon gun..
We emerge into the dimly lit basement....the meeting is entering into it's eighth hour..the assembled conspirati..the very crème de la crème of the H and L tactical strategy unit..oh I forgot to add the grainy flickering image of the strangely subdued Fezzo is being broadcast via Skype from an" undisclosed location" are plotting how best to combat the menace of the heathen naysayers. Who stubbornly refuse to believe the Armstrongian Creation Myth .Or the Miraculous Conception of Budapest. When armed with only a test tube, a spatula, a syringe and  May 1938s copy of Naughty Knitwear Sidney Gottleib paperclipped little HARVEY to life in the dingy basement of a Budapest gynocologist
Jimbo Baggins-" I don't mean to question your judgement on fragrant petal, fruit of the lions of Anubis but I don't think our strategy is working."
Icy silence .like when Brian dropped his Freddy Krueger action figure into the frozen Sanibel Causeway after the Great Effusion of '87 plunged balmy Florida into subzero conditions ( that had absolutely nothing to do with the liquid nitrogen and plutonium chew toy Great Uncle Fritz brought back from the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute)
Armstrong ( steam pouring from his divine ears)" Do not compute..do not comprehend..do not resuscitate..Butler! How did Jimbos billion year contract end up here?" 
Butler " I was checking for CIA bugs . I remember when you captured that blonde CIA " infiltrator" you hired from Craigslist and you took him into the cloakroom..I watched you debugging or buggering him or something..I definitely heard bugs being mentioned ..so I started debugging everything"
Swinging Sandy" So that's why you were humping the table like it was your teenage wife"
Armstrong " ENOUGH!! I won't have my directives questioned by mere minions .Remember what happened to Don Jeffries? Charming, handsome, charismatic, brilliantly articulate .then he questioned Fezzo work on San Sabha and Dolly Shoe . only a week listening to John Butler's theories about reality being one great divine altered photo and look at him now ..a snivelling barely sentient man turkey ..with a comb over!! I won't have my orders questioned Baggins!!"
Baggins " Yes oh light of mine darkness .scrapings from Zeus's immortal codpiece"
Armstrong " Both I and mini me here( mini me sqwauks like the Sanibel jive turkey in a Texas doorway..being squeezed by an angry 300lb grey haired woman) think it's a great idea you arguing with the heretic disbeliever Bojczuk- ..let him use logic, reason and evidence!! I spit in the face of logic!! Fart in the face of reason and deficate in the shoe of evidence.."
All " Hail Armstrong!! All wise and holy!! Blessed be the skid marks on Frank Kudlatys boxers"
Armstrong ( patting mini me on the head) " That's better!! I've got a plan so cunning it makes the professor of cunning at Oxford university ( sorry Blackadder) look like Larry Trotter!! Let them think theyre winning!! Let them think all we've got is blind unthinking devotion to a cult like leader( turning to camera) that's me!! Let them think all we have is decades old debunked garbage a Stone Age child living deep in the undiscovered Amazonian rainforest could see through"
Swinging Sandy " Amazon!! Where my Pokémon come from!"
Armstrong ( weary and sardonic as if to say is this really it? My plans for conquering JFKdom reduced to a guy who looks like an extra from Annabelle, a credulous dolt in a 13 inch hat and Butler .) That's right Sandy where the Pokémon come from and where the mommies and daddies go to get babies.
Butler NEXT FOURTEEN PARAGRAPHS CENSORED DUE TO 1554s STATUES ON WITCHCRAFT AND PUBLIC BUGGERY
Armstrong " Thank you John that waz beautiful!! I didn't know they had auto erotic asphyxiation in the Garden of Eden ..but back to my plan .( Cheeks flushing..manic gleam in the eye as swells of distant music begins to throb triumphantly) We'll trick Bojczuk- and his nasty sweaty troll punk rabble..let them think they're turning H and L into a laughing stock .I've got a plan
Baggins ( on his knees arms uplifted in anticipation of .entering states of sheer doppelganger ecstasy) oh tell us your plan oh mighty bull of Mithras.. I am but dirt beneath thy feet"
Armstrong ( cackling wildly) I found it in this book on military strategy a trusted correspondent ScrumDrum sent to me"
All " praised be ScrumDrum"
Armstrong " it is a genius plan .and mini me enjoyed looking at the pictures..a mighty Aryan warrior tricked the godless commie scum into thinking theydt beat them .marching deep into enemy territory..ignoring logistics and transportation.. just as we ignore the mundane facts that make our Holy Book seem so fantastical to those not blinded by the fervour or( looking at Swinging Sandy trying to count to ten using one hand and Butler trying to tie his shoelaces) just too dumb to know any better..
Here is the book!!"
Holds up a well thumbed copy of Dick and Jane go to Stalingrad
Baggins " oh lotus flower of the mystic east ever fecund seed of Apollo we are the glorious 6th Army marching triumphantly to the Volga .let Francesca Schubert be our Panzers and Bolton Ford our Tractor Factory ."
Armstrong " That's it Jimbo!! You just keep on posting about Stripling, missing teeth, 13 inch heads and North Dakota..let Bojczuk- think he's making us look like fools!!
We'll end up crying out " CHECKMATE" just like ScrumDrums Great Uncle Friedrich did at Stalingrad..
In fact Jimbo I'm going to call this latest thread " Baggins Stalingrad's the naysayers and the disbelievers in your honour!"
Baggins " thank you oh silk g string of Aphrodite..oh Helen of Troys contraceptive pills but the last page is missing from the book .and most of the other pages are stuck together..surely oh double strength toilet paper of Dionysus we aren't basing our strategy on the over saturated pages of a book sent from Sanibel Island?"
Armstrong ( roaring manically) " it's brilliant isn't it!! My most brilliant plan yet!! Almost as brilliant as devising a theory that had been debunked a full twenty years before I even thought of it . Almost as brilliant as Jack Whites performance before the HSCA!!"
Fade to black
Armstrong s crazed laughter lingers on ..like a CIA photo forger trying to fit a Lee Harvey Oswald facemask over Billy Lovelady..or a 8 foot flying woman into the Zapruder film..
FIN
Disclaimer- the above was meant as satire only
I was with you all the way there.... until the disclaimer ruined it for me!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 11:10 pm
I'm sorry Greg!! It was a last minute addition..
My original idea was to have Baggins emerge from the shower, saying to Mrs Baggins
" I had the weirdest dream!!"
But before I could say " Jimbo Baggins whiskers" a lawyer from Trine Day appeared..using the magical particle accelerator that the Illuminati hid in a public hospital in one of America's most populated metropolitan areas Trine Day can beam their lawyers anywhere ..
Just say " Beam me up Spotty" and see what happens!!
( Read pgs 564-67 of Ee and Lee'e to find out how Juddufki saved Marguerite's dog Spotty from the diabolical CIA dog doppelganging squad) 
After I paid him his £1000 " transmission fee" and bought my signed copy of David Ferrie Mafia Pilot , the lawyer explained to me that Juddufki actually wrote the episode of Dallas, ; when Bobby walked out the shower , revealing the whole last season had been a dream.
JudufckJ and Spotty the wonder dog nearly foiled the whole Iran Contra thing( both Oliver North and the Ayatollah Khomeini were in love with Juddufki, let's face it Greg, who isn't?..look very closely at the footage of the Ayatollah boarding the plane in Paris and you can see Spottys tail hanging out a suitcase.. Juddufkis the 6 foot 5 inch Iranian security guard who helped the Ayatollah up the stairs..the CIA gave her the disguise to escape from the lovestruck President Sadat .but that's another story entirely... let's just go his " assassination" was actually a staged suicide..poor old Anwar discovered Juddufkis loveletters to Begin AND Jimmy Carter at Camp David . Our lizard overlords want us to believe Juddufki was just an ordinary suburban American housewife in the 70s but was she fuck...her involvement in the Middle East peace process started after she had to flee the Netherlands in a burka in 1974 after she'd scored the winning penalty for West Germany ( cunningly disguised as a burly moustached German fullback..well the German accent was difficult) in the 1974 World Cup Final .

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum