REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Like/Tweet/+1

Dear Jim

+4
    Mick_Purdy
    Jake_Sykes
    barto
    Vinny
    8 posters
    Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Dear Jim - Page 3 Empty Dear Jim

Fri 19 Jun 2020, 1:32 am
    First topic message reminder :

Mr Jack White defended Mr Kudlaty's honesty on the basis of having been a friend of 50 years. 

That this friendship was never declared is a classic conflict of interest.

But instead of simply admitting an error in not declaring that 50 year friendship, Mr White decided to walk his initial statement backwards by stating he had not actually seen the man since college 50 years earlier until bumping into him at a sporting event and that he had not even been in the same classes at college.

Mr White failed to see the awkward position he was now in.

Admit a conflict of interest... or admit he did not know Kudlaty at all well enough to vouch for his honesty.

Or maybe he did see his predicament, but in true 13 inch head fashion, not only failed to acknowledge one or the other, but from that point on, tried to have it both ways... maintaining Kudlaty's honesty whilst denying any longstanding friendship despite that being his initial claim.

As for Kudlaty's recovered memories of handing the FBI Lee's non-existent records...the problems are manifest.

To obtain the Fort Wort records, the Texas Attorney General had to have the Fort Worth Police to obtain them - not from individual schools because schools are not archival facilities, but from the Fort Worth School District offices.

Dear Jim - Page 3 Fort_w10
    No Stripling records were included. Because Lee Oswald never went there.

Additionally, as pointed out to you by Tracy, no one in his position would hand over original records, let alone not obtain a receipt. 

Apparently Kudlaty was so incurious about the disposition of the non-existent records that he handed over to imaginary agents that in all those intervening decades,  he never once checked the WC volumes for them, or even just did a search for a mention of his name or of the incident itself.

But I suppose we can get around some of these issues by simply adding Jesse Curry (he referred the request for the records to his Fort Worth counterpart), The Fort Worth Police Dept and of course, the offices of the Texas AG and the FW School District to the list of those involved in the made-up Oswald Project.

Last edited by greg parker on Fri 19 Jun 2020, 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

barto
    barto
    http://www.prayer-man.com/

Dear Jim - Page 3 Empty Re: Dear Jim

Wed 22 Jul 2020, 7:54 am
    And now we have another thread, the sheer arrogance......

Prayer-Man.com
    steely_dan
    steely_dan

Wed 22 Jul 2020, 3:21 pm
    Can you call it a thread? I took it to be a plea for help name dropping a few distinguished authors. A fence sitter turned up...and wasn't much help.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 3:50 pm
    Dear Jim wrote:The Stripling principal who called Frank Kudlaty in 1963 was Mr. Wylie

The man who knows more than you, disagrees:

The Fez sez it was Lucas wrote:Frank said what sounds like Wylie at the beginning of that video...  Lucas took over in 1953.  Probably a simple mistake since this was now 10 years later...

But Lucas was dead by 1963

Tony Krome wrote:Must of been a call from the grave ..... Weldon Lucas was DEAD

So we are now really really into the Twilight Zone... ghostly calls about the FBI needing non-existent records of an imaginary doppelganger.

To add to the drama, a newbie has dared question Holy Scripture on PS 44 and Beauregard. I daresay he will be reported to Marm forthwith!

These truly are strange times; times of terror, whimsy, miracles and collapsing cards.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Tue 04 Aug 2020, 9:48 am
    http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26667-1953-54-harvey-and-lee-in-three-consecutive-school-semesters/?do=findComment&comment=426163

An absolute master class from Mark, beautifully understated.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 6:49 am
    Over on the 13 Inch Head Re-education Camp Robert Montenegro asked the H and L gang what the purpose of the Oswald Project precisely was 
    Both Baggins and Fezzo managed to squeeze out a threadbare couple of paragraphs before they went diving fez and Hobbity feet first back into the sanctuary of their Holy Book..
    The more I think about it the more the fundamentally absurd central premise blows the whole thing out the water.
    Baggins is back pimping Doc Norwoods highly flawed( putting it mildly, wilfully deceptive might be more accurate) essay on Oswald's linguistic capability.
    Oswald was nowhere near a native speaker.
    Anyone who says this is 
    A/ Propping up an intrinsically flawed pet theory
    B/ Is ignorant about the subject
    C/ Has been influenced by the shoddy work/propaganda available online and in a certain Holy Book
    D/ All of the above
    Robert Montenegro mentions having served in Intelligence.
    It's the non existent central premise that stands out for any intel insider.
    Needlessly overcomplex..and WAY TOO convoluted..
    A complex decade long double doppelganger project just for some low level false defector/ courier project.
    Fuck off.
    No way
    Fezzo tries to confuse the issue..doubles are indeed used by intelligence...but the thought of two non related boys picked as children for a decade long project who turn out looking virtually identical, stretches the credulity of any kind not thoroughly washed and dry cleaned by Father Armstrong and his motley crew of wannabe Merry Pranksters .
    The central premise and the mastoidectomy destroy this whole ridiculous caper..
    Read Sandy the Swinging Secret Squirrels puerile attempt at one upmanship..
    Basically hes saying unlike Jeremy he can make up any old shite and pass it off as research.
    It's fucking disgraceful.
    Sandy's lack of self awareness and his unfathomable stupidity are utterly breathtaking.
    Sandy is actually quite dangerous.
    The perfect embodiment of the useful idiot.
    A small minded myopic simpleton who's somehow managed to convince himself hesh a borderline genius..
    Two words spring to mind..
    Weaponised stupidity.
    Sandy's the perfect fucking tool to use to discredit any serious historical enquiry.
    Just quoting him kills any serious debate.
    A fucking joke.
    Fuck Baggins for encouraging him.
    Anyone who stoops to using Sandy and Butler is not an honest man..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
    Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
    Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
    Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
    alex_wilson

Thu 06 Aug 2020, 1:36 am
    Addendum-
    I've just finished reading through Jimbos "1953-54" thread..the one he started after the one the ever courageous Doc Norwood started to avoid answering Mark's questions became contaminated with clear thinking , reason and logic.
    Go over and read Jimbos attempt at explaining the genesis of the Oswald Project ( As an aside the way the cultsters have shamelessly latched onto to Wilcotts testimony is indicative of their utter lack of scruples. Displaying a basic contempt for their readership. Regardless of one's overall view of Wilcotts motivations and his credibility, nowhere in his testimony does he speak of teenage spook doppelgangers. His Oswald( singular) Project starts when Oswald enters the Marines. Not in some Budapest laboratory with a test tube and a cackling scientist...a scenario worthy of histories most famous doppelgangers .Dr LEE Jekyll and Mr HARVEY Hyde)
    Its like reading the script for a Merry Melodies Cartoon ..Tex Avery on the Cold War..
    " Eh, whats up Doc Gottleib? You want ol' Bugs Bunny to do what with that test tube and that copy of Carrot Farmer's Digest? "
    Then Fezzo chimes in with his patented bursts of incomprehensible gibberish... it's not just sloping shoulders it's skeletal frameworks now...
    Armstrong preserve us..
    And then Butler and Sandy ..sigh... by making fools of themselves ( which is their perogative) on this particular occasion they're trying to make fools of us all 
    They're just dust on the breeze, flotsam carried on the dying breath of autumn. Tame followers, bravely trudging after the banner, with no real comprehension of what it is theyre following but determined to follow it right over the cliff .
    H and L merely provides an outlet for their fantasies, something wily ol'Jimbo Baggins understands and exploits with the sly dexterity of the seasoned card sharp.
    Sandy gets to indulge his delusions, we all have those, hidden away in the secret corners of our souls. There's no shame in being ignorant either. Accepting ignorance is the first step on the journey to wisdom. But Sandy celebrates his ignorance, he doesn't want to learn, on the contrary he feels qualified to teach others. Like all similarly deluded cultsters/ fundamentalists the Swinging Cowboy wants us to accept his delusions as reality!!
    If such a thing exists then the Swinging Secret Squirrel is the prototype cult recruit.
    The dumb easily manipulated even easier led disciple all cult leaders dream of having.
    The follower who thinks he's doing the leading.
    The one who can be convinced those footsteps in the sand aren't his own but the great God Armstrong carrying him along the rocky path to doppelganger Nirvana.
    Butler's just an embarrassment. A buffoon who is incapable of learning. He'll just keep on making the same mistakes over and over..
    And call that progress 
    It's just more of the same old dross...Fezzo enjoying a massive " what about ism asm" to match the huge emoticon-asm he had last week..
    What about Ping Tung? San Sabba? The Skagit?
    You can bet the CIA tracking device on your cellphone if we were discussing Ping Tung Fezzo would be squealing " What about Stripling? Kudlaty? and Fran Schubert's videotaped interview?"
    Listening to the cultsters I picture a pair of shifty looking architects/ building contractors..perhaps.. one has a shiny new fez balancing on his 13 inch head... perhaps one has a grey goatee and great big smelly hobbity feet..
    They're trying to convince a large cowboy hatted chap to give them his 500 grand retirement nest egg ..
    " Sure thing Mr Larsen sir, me and my esteemed colleague Dr Lee Harvey Jekyll here, that's Jekyll with two lls, will build you your dream house... don't worry about the shoddy looking bricks, the rotting wood and the asbestos cladding...the individual components may be shit but once we've knocked 'em together Chez Armstrong will be the envy of the whole of Oak Cliff!!"

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Thu 06 Aug 2020, 11:55 am
    Looks like one of the crack squad has jumped ship!

Fezzo the Unbelievable wrote:We [Fezzo and Armstrong] don't agree on 100% of the details

There you have it! Fezzo now disagrees with 100% of Armstrong's details!

Or is this sadly, yet another poorly worded sentence from the Maestro of Merkin Makeovers (for otherwise Naked Emperors), the Gerrymanderer of Jabber, the Goliath of Gobsmack?  Basketball

Inquiring minds need to know!

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
    steely_dan

Thu 06 Aug 2020, 3:42 pm
    The Fez, like Doyle, has a simplistic attitude. If he can imagine it...it happened! Really! It happened! I guess the big difference is that Doyle has a personality (although it has a major disorder).
    When will The Fez realize that nobody wants to learn what he knows?

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Fri 07 Aug 2020, 2:54 am
    " You put your red fez on/ you take your red fez off
    On /off
    Then shake the tassle all about
    You do a lot of cokey
    Then have a little tokey
    Watch Baggins pull his chokey
    It's all a fucking jokey
    This doppelganging hokey pokey
    Tell your HARVEYs from your Lees
    That's what its all about
    SEE"
    It's doppelganging hokey pokey time again boys and girls!!!
    Can you tell what Uncle Jimbo has hidden under his magic fez this week?
    Is it sloping shoulders?
    El Toro base? With the other A Felde?
    Or is it the HARVEY with the thick horn rimmed glasses?
    Or how about Ping Tung ?
    No!!
    It's the return of our old favourite!!!
    Missing Teeth!!
    And Sandy the Swinging Forensic Dentists brilliant analysis!!
    Duh! Do you ideologues not realise the CIA faked the form!!
    Maybe someone couldn't tell their Harveys from their Lee's!!
    Sandy's such a Swinging Forensic Dentist he only had to study the " evidence" for THREE WHOLE WEEKS before knowing more than four actual dentists!!!

You put your red frz on, you take your red fez off...
    By Armstrong!! They're right!!
    This hokey pokey doppelganging stuff sure is fun!!

steely_dan
    steely_dan

Sun 09 Aug 2020, 10:39 am

Jim Hargrove

• Dear Jim - Page 3 Photo-thumb-7185
    • Members

• 3,264 posts

Posted 16 minutes ago
    Question for RCD:
    Why do you care more about the definition of "testimony" than you care about the evidence that "Lee Harvey Oswald?" was a U.S. government asset? 
    Are you just trying to provoke fights here?  Why?
    What do you want to accomplish?

Translation; Just fuck off will you.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin

Sun 09 Aug 2020, 12:45 pm
    steely_dan wrote:

Jim Hargrove

• Dear Jim - Page 3 Photo-thumb-7185
    • Members

• 3,264 posts

Posted 16 minutes ago
    Question for RCD:
    Why do you care more about the definition of "testimony" than you care about the evidence that "Lee Harvey Oswald?" was a U.S. government asset? 
    Are you just trying to provoke fights here?  Why?
    What do you want to accomplish?

Translation; Just fuck off will you.
    It's a valid point. To call an interview with a man with an agenda "testimony" is just plain dishonest and meant to imbue it with the credence it so desperately lacks. 

Which of course is why Mr Baggins wishes RCD would fuck off. The Crack Team wants to reserve the right to give any word the meaning they need it to have.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Tue 11 Aug 2020, 10:44 pm
    Jim is yet to answer Jeremy's question as to why did Armstrong not mention that the exhumed body had the scar in his book.

Wed 12 Aug 2020, 1:07 am
    Jimbo Baggins will never answer that question Vinny.
    He's spent the last 20 plus years trying his very best to avoid  acknowledging the question even exists 
    Because the answer blows the whole preposterous H and L fantasy clean out the water. And he knows it. 
    Larsen's just dumb. Blinded by his own ego driven ineptitude. Doc Norwood strikes me as someone fundamentally naive about history. For Fezzo it's a matter of simple pride. To acknowledge H and L is a load of excrement is to acknowledge he's wasted years of his life and fastened his fez to the mast of the research equivalent of the Marie Celeste..an empty creaking wreck drifting aimlessly along. Butler is well . quite literally he's the worst so called researcher I've ever had the misfortune of encountering.
    Like Sandy hes stupid, stubborn and close minded. Absolutely incapable of learning. The stereotypical fundamentalist. What he doesn't know isn't worth knowing.
    But Baggins isn't stupid. Hes pimping a stupid theory, in fact to drag the mouldering corpse of H and L on your back for 20 years is admirable.
    The same way as some smelly old hermit standing on a pillar in the middle of a desert for 30 years was admirable.
    Utterly pointless but worthy of respect on human terms.
    Although I cannot bring myself to respect Baggins.
    He'll shuck and jive, trying every underhanded dodge in the book while Sandy lumbers clumsily along, Doc Norwood reveals more of his pious hypocrtical character and  Fezzo tries to numb our senses with a barrage of incomprehensible gibberish and childlike scrawls..
    It's not so much the theory itself ( I couldn't give a fuck what illogical rubbish they choose to believe. That's their business. Good luck to 'em) rather it's the way they try to defend it that upsets me.
    Without sounding pompous I care about history, history is worth caring about, its both the link to the past and the highway to the future, to watch buffoons like Larsen and small minded pedants like Doc Norwood attempt to distort it for the sake of a nonsensical theory that was debunked 20 years before it even became a theory.....it really makes me angry 
    In my opinion the only intellectually honest response to such ridiculous nonsense is ridicule.
    Engaging them is to concede there's something worth engaging.
    And there isn't.

alex_wilson

Thu 13 Aug 2020, 1:06 am
    There's only three things in life you can rely on-
    Death, taxes and Jimbo Baggins trying to avoid answering any pertinent questions..
    Jeremy asks about the mastoidectomy and for any specific evidence of Hoover " faking a document or two" to change HARVEY into LEE ...and what do we get?
    Bolton fucking Ford. 
    Disgorged with all Jimbos usual style and panache..

Vinny

Thu 13 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm
    I agree, Alex. He has been completely avoiding that question.

http://22november1963.org.uk/

Wed 02 Sep 2020, 7:36 pm
    Let's imagine that someone stops you in the street and tries to persuade you that a friend of his has a haunted house. 

Let's call this person, for the sake of argument, 'Jim'. Let's call his friend with the haunted house, for the sake of argument, 'Mr Armstrong'. 'Jim' claims that 'Mr Armstrong' has a house that's full of ghosts. Neither 'Jim' nor 'Mr Armstrong' can see the ghosts, and in fact no-one else has seen the ghosts either, but both 'Jim' and 'Mr Armstrong' believe the ghosts exist.

You ask 'Jim' where the idea of a haunted house came from. He tells you that 'Mr Armstrong' got the idea that his house contained ghosts from another friend. Let's call this other friend, for the sake of argument, 'Mr White'. 'Jim' tells you that 'Mr White' was a great man, because 'Mr White' thought there were fairies at the bottom of his garden.

You are surprised that 'Jim' doesn't seem inclined to question what 'Mr Armstrong' tells him. You point out to 'Jim' that his friend's house is very unlikely to be haunted, because no-one has yet produced any strong evidence for the existence of ghosts. You also point out to 'Jim' that ghosts are not part of most people's normal experience, and that if he wants to convince anyone other than the gullible that his friend's house is haunted, he needs to produce strong evidence of ghosts, evidence that doesn't have a plausible alternative explanation. You tell 'Jim' that in the absence of strong evidence for ghosts, any rational person is obliged to conclude that his friend's house isn't haunted at all.

'Jim' grabs your arm and insists on giving you a guided tour to prove that the house of his friend, 'Mr Armstrong', is haunted. 'Jim' shows you the kitchen, and tells you that there's an invisible ghost in the kitchen. "Listen!" 'Jim' exclaims. "The ghost produces weird humming noises!" You listen, and you can indeed hear humming noises. It seems that 'Jim' and his friend 'Mr Armstrong' are correct: the kitchen is haunted!

But then an alternative explanation occurs to you. You tell 'Jim' that you have worked out what might be causing the humming noises. You inform 'Jim' that fridges make humming noises, and you point out to him that the noises are in fact coming from the direction of his friend's fridge.

"No," 'Jim' replies. "There's a ghost in the kitchen! It makes humming noises!" You remind 'Jim' that there is a plausible alternative explanation for the humming noises. "But we know there's a ghost in the kitchen," says 'Jim', "because it makes humming noises!"

As you stand there, open-mouthed, 'Jim' drags you into the hallway of his friend's haunted house. He tells you that, in addition to the ghost in the kitchen that makes humming noises, there's a ghost in the hallway that makes weird creaking sounds. You listen, and you can indeed hear a creaking sound as you walk along the hallway. Maybe 'Jim' is right, and there actually is a ghost in the hallway!

But an alternative explanation occurs to you here also. You tell 'Jim' that the creaking sound only appears when you step on a particular area of the hallway. You point out that it could just be the result of a loose floorboard.

Again 'Jim' gives the impression that he isn't listening to what you are saying. He insists that the creaking sound in the hallway is made by a ghost, and he escorts you into another room in his friend's haunted house. He tells you that if you stand next to that window on the other side of the room, you will experience an unnatural flow of air as a ghost moves across the room. Without walking over to the window, you point out to 'Jim' that the window is open, and that this may have something to do with the flow of air.

"Forget about the window! What about the ghost in the kitchen?" asks 'Jim'. You tell 'Jim' that fridges make humming noises. "But what about the ghost in the hallway?" he asks. You explain that floorboards sometimes produce creaking sounds when you step on them.

"But what about the ghostly flow of air?" asks 'Jim'. You remind him that the window was open. "But you didn't even go over to the window!" 'Jim' exclaims. "How could you know that the window was open if you didn't even go over to it? You can't prove that the window was open! And anyway, the FBI opened the window! They opened a door once in another house, so they must have opened the window in this house!"

You hear a faint rustling noise coming from a laundry basket, but you decide not to mention it, in case 'Jim' thinks there's a ghost in the laundry basket too.

"And what about the ghost in the kitchen?" 'Jim' asks again. "There are humming noises in the kitchen!" You take a deep breath, but before you can mention the fridge again, 'Jim' carries on. "You can't deny that there are humming noises in the kitchen! I challenge you to disprove the existence of humming noises in the kitchen!"

You remind 'Jim' that it is up to him to put forward evidence that doesn't have a plausible alternative explanation. "But there's evidence for ghosts in three separate areas of the house!" 'Jim' says. "That can't be a coincidence! It's a pattern! The house must be haunted!"

You explain to 'Jim' that each piece of evidence has a plausible alternative explanation, and if the evidence is weak it really doesn't matter how much of it there is. "But what about the ghost in the hallway?" asks 'Jim'. "There's a ghost in the hallway! It produces a creaking sound! You heard it yourself!"

You ask 'Jim' how many people he has managed to persuade. 'Jim' confesses to you that despite having spent 20 years of his life promoting his friend's story about invisible ghosts, he has managed to convince almost no-one.

'Jim' complains that people have been making fun of him the whole time, but he insists that this doesn't bother him. He says that this mockery proves to him that he's been on the right track all along. You suspect that 'Jim' isn't convinced by his own explanation, but you say nothing.

"The house really is haunted by invisible ghosts!" says 'Jim'. "There's one in the kitchen! You heard it yourself! People feel threatened by the truth, and that's why they make fun of me!"

You start to feel sorry for 'Jim'. You tell him that you find it curious that his friend, 'Mr Armstrong', didn't turn up to show you round himself. 'Jim' replies that he considers it a great honour to have been entrusted with this task by someone as eminent in the field of haunted houses as his friend 'Mr Armstrong'. 'Jim' says he is proud to be continuing the work of 'Mr White', the great man who believed that there were fairies at the bottom of his garden.

You ask 'Jim' if his friend 'Mr Armstrong' really believes that his house is haunted. 'Jim' explains that 'Mr Armstrong' isn't trying to distance himself from his haunted house idea at all, and isn't afraid to defend his idea. Far from it!

"As it happens," says 'Jim', "my friend 'Mr Armstrong' was in the house all along and could have shown you around if he wanted to. There's a perfectly good reason why 'Mr Armstrong' was hiding in a laundry basket the whole time."

You point out that 'Mr Armstrong' seems to have worked out a nice little scheme in which it's 'Jim', not 'Mr Armstrong', who gets to suffer the 20 years of humiliation and mockery.

'Jim' thinks about this. "But what about the ghost in the kitchen?" asks 'Jim'. "There's a ghost in the kitchen! It makes humming noises!"
    Vinny

Wed 02 Sep 2020, 11:59 pm
    Great way of putting it, Jeremy.

Thu 03 Sep 2020, 1:00 am
    Beautifully put Jeremy! 
    Your vignette perfectly encapsulates the combination of hucksterism and " I want to believe" gullibility that makes H and L such a noxious concoction.

You've got an enviable talent sir!!

Serving glasses of impeccable logic with a twist of acerbic wit and just the slightest hint of deadpan mockery to add flavour...

We should invent a cocktail in your honour!!
    The HARVEY doppelbanger!!
    One measure of Hungarian bull bloods wine with two measures( naturally) of smooth sippin' Southern bourbon.

But after the utter humiliation the H and L gang have just endured I doubt if even a whole bottle of New Orleans's finest absinthe could dull their pain.
    What a fucking buffoon Professor Larsen is!!
    That thread and his attempted " hypothesis" were absolutely risible... even by their mindnumbingly low standards..

Then scuttling off in triumph with his curly tail between his hind trotters!!

Priceless!!

We should throw a celebratory " doppelgangers and fake Marguerites " party at " Antoine's" in New Orleans..
    All turn up wearing our turtleneck sweater and cardigan combos in honour of the late Jack White, we'll all wear our 13 inch cowboy hats in honour of the 21st centuries finest mind( not even Einstein could have come up with Duh! The records were lost, or my all time favourite " Duh! the CIA faked LEEs dental records")
    You can sport your golden tin foil hat ( with diamond encrusted asbestos padding to keep out any stray  hypnotic pulse beams... ) 
    But alas it's not all podcasts with Doug Caddy and frolicking with 8 foot Nordic nymphets from Alpha Centauri... there's a downside to being a superstar in the chupacabra eat alien wolf hybrid world of alternative media trooferism..

As the inaugural winner of the Jack D White Memorial Award you have to pay for HARVEY doppelbangers all night!! For everybody, plus their fake moms, their doppelgangers and their doppelgangers fake moms...

So bring your wallet!! It'll be one last blow out before our lizard overlords finally emerge from their underground cities and the Queen, Prince Phillip, Obama, Hillary, sorry Killery and Bill etc etc can shape shift into their true forms and we're all microchipped and sent to the huge FEMA concentration camps they built under Disneyland, Denver Airport and a certain basement down Sanibel way....the survivors will be transported to work in vast slave labour complexes in North Korea while Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg turn Continental America into a huge Star Wars theme park....running around decapitating the stormtrooper clad sheeple with the lightsabres they made out of strands of the Shroud of Turin and baby Jesus's tears....
    steely_dan
    steely_dan

Thu 03 Sep 2020, 3:23 am
    You're in the shit now Jeremy. Baggins is using the patented Doyle technique of ignoring by responding. 
    Tread carefully...

Checkmate.

JeremyBojczuk
    http://22november1963.org.uk/

Thu 03 Sep 2020, 7:04 pm
    Alex,

Brilliant! The HARVEY doppelbangers are on me!

Steely,

I'm used to his little tricks. I'll be surprised if I get a straight reply out of him; it can't be easy admitting that you've wasted 20 years of your life. But at least his evasiveness won't win him any converts. Avoiding awkward questions doesn't give a good impression.
    alex_wilson

Sun 06 Sep 2020, 12:26 am
    The more I think about this supposed " (Two) Oswald Project" the less sense it makes.
    Historically, logically or practically.

From what I've read about the CIA and how cold war intelligence agencies operate H and L violates all the most fundamental tenets of tradecraft..

Both Oswald's( bullnecked all American Lee and his puny bookish Hungarian doppelganger) attending the same school at the same time????

Both Marguerites and their doppelganged progeny practically living cheek by jowl????

" Why hello Mrs Oswald , my you're looking much thinner, and much better dressed too, why I do declare you look like a regular fashion plate!!! And , come to think of it your mole seems to have vanished...why itsi almost like talking to an entirely different person!!
    Anyway hows studious young Lee , sorry Harvey doing? Last time I saw him he had his nose buried in some hoity toity foreign book...written by some degenerate commie lover in New York"
    " Nice to see you too Mrs Jeffries, how's poor young Donnie? The swelling looked just terrible!! I hope the ointment worked.. I'm sorry you've got me confused with the other Mrs Oswald..the frumpy one who never smiles...my Lee's got no time for communism..or books...hes  too busy fighting.
    I'll give Marge your best wishes though... I'm seeing her tonight...we're going with the girls from Langley's Fake Moms support group( even doppelgangers can sometimes feel alone) to see Richie Valens before the Agency kill him, apparently hes been inserting subversive messages in his songs, using subliminal techniques..oh dear Mrs Jeffries look at me, chattering away like some MK Ultra guinea pig...why don't you come in, I was just going to brew some lovely herbal tea..."

Seriously if the Two Oswald Project existed then surely HARVEY would have been a highly prized asset?

Hardly the sort of disposable flotsam patsies are made of...unlike , say, a low level floater/ courier employed in the lowest dirtiest subterranean catacombs of the Cold War.

Not only that but surely using HARVEY as the patsy and LEE as a shooter would be reckless to the point of being suicidal.

What if the assassination had failed? If Kennedy had made it out of Dallas alive. 
    Imagine the outcry?
    Can anyone say with any certainty what would have happened?
    By utilising HARVEY and LEE the plotters would be laying a trail down that led directly and unequivocally to them.

With Kennedy alive, out of sheer political expediency and a basic instinct for self preservation, any " fence sitters" waiting to see how the wind blew through Dealey Plaza that bright autumn day, would have called for the plotters heads as loudly and with as much certainty as they backed the Lone Nut lie.

H and L belongs in the realm of fantasy and ( bad) fiction.

Having Oswald doubles roaming around the " Intel Potemkin Village" known as the TSBD ( if the CIA or whoever WERE smuggling drugs/ guns out of the TSBD then it would have been the very last place the intended Presidential patsy would be located) is a fantasy scenario...the sort a relatively unsophisticated provincial photographer might dream up.

Think about it. Look at the H and L caper/ assassination through the eyes of the perpetrators..
    To use as your patsy someone who you've been grooming for well over a decade, as well as using the guy he's been doppelganging as one of the shooters...?

Fuck off. Whatever the CIA  was it certainly wasn't staffed by empty headed neophytes and bungling amateurs..

The H and L gang want us to believe ( hi Jimbo) that " the CIA" embarked upon an absolutely mindbogglingly complex decade long double doppelganger project so a Russian speaking Eastern European doppelganger would be sent to the Soviet Union impersonating a disaffected  American  marine( this is the key point. He wasn't there to fit in with the locals) 
    Only to decide, a couple of years after his return, to use him as the patsy in a plot to assassinate the sitting President.
    Not only that but these geniuses ( who overshadow even the eminent professor Larsen in the genius stakes) decided to use the guy her been impersonating as one of the key on the ground operatives...

Exactly the sort of far fetched lunacy a chemtrail chasin' moon hoax believin' troofer might have dreamt up..

The sort of nonsense that confines all serious historians to the twilit tabloid netherworld...

alex_wilson

Wed 09 Sep 2020, 6:16 pm
    Jimbo Baggins has some fucking nerve..he must have a neck that's brassier than the balls of a brass monkey....

He's happy enough to answer any questions....except for the questions that really matter
    When some " doppelganger curious" wannabe Conspirocrat ( the constipated conspirocrat...a Lewis Carroll inspired nursery rhyme about the cowboy hatted genius who set out to prove Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee were part of a long term doppelganger project...Who shat* in the cowboy hat of the constipated conspirocrat? * shat is a colloquial Scottish expression for relieving ones bowels) asks him about some decades old hearsay.. Marguerite Oswald ( imposter) having been overhead by her roommate sometime in the 40s( ie 50 years plus years before) speaking in an unknown foreign language on the telephone...

Ever happy to ingratiate himself to a potential mark Jimbo scurries off and asks the Wizard of Coz in person..( the tin foil man was having his cowboy hat oiled, while the cowardly fez was busy chasing his tail . believing his tail was a CIA plant)

Perfectly indicative of the mindset the H and L cult relies upon...
    Insinuating the conspiratorial into the mundane... weaving the provocative and the paranoid into the perfectly ordinary.
    Answering unknowable questions with intriguing but utterly unprovable speculation.

But ask him about the very fundamentals of the Oswald Project and we get nothing but pure propaganda...a doctrinal rant designed to appeal to the paranoid anti government mindset that permeates..

H and L is a fairy tale..a modern day fable...and like all legends or fables they include a grain of truth ..to retain at least some sort of plausibility..
    A tissue of lies and fantastical delusion woven artfully ( or in this case INartfully) round a kernel of truth
    Not a word of course about Jeremy or RC-Ds enquiries...
    Or rather the words they chose were even more revealing...

Sheer propaganda..invoking the hated Warren Report...

They HAVE no answers..
    The utterly ridiculous central premise ( some unknown Eastern European refugee doppelganger was squired around the US for a decade or so with his mysterious doppelganged mom just so he could impersonate an American defector..an AMERICAN..if this incorporeal doppelganged entities mission was to blend in with the locals then at least the project would be semi feasible ) and the mastoidectomy blows the whole thing clean out the water..

The H and L theory was zombie theory...with 20 odd years of mould and mildew clinging to it's doppelganged bones...
    It's a testament to the incredulous " need to believe" mindset that so pollutes the " research community" how this pile of shit was taken remotely seriously..

Juddufki too...there she is, forever the martyr, the champion of the downtrodden fighting for "Her" Lees name ...

Jimbo asks plaintively ," why all the resistance to H and L?"..
    Why not concentrate on the official story...
    Because Jimbo quite simply H and L has the potential to do infinitely more damage...
    It has the potential to make all serious critics look like illogical dogmatic cranks...

When I logged onto K and K to find Fezzo gurning back out at me i was filled with a presentiment of doom ..
    What's next? Sandy Larsen debunks the Magic Money Order®..

alex_wilson

Sat 24 Oct 2020, 11:27 pm
    I suspect a strategy meeting has been held in the asbestos lined conference room( built by Larsen and Jeffries Construction, to the specifications of I.A. Topf and son) somewhere in the bunker complex, deep under the Nevada desert.

The weary traveller, squinting like a 300lb woman in a Dallas doorway, through the dusty haze of the desert can only see the twin peaks of Doppelganger Towers, rising nipple like in the far distance.

The twists of barbed wire surrounding the entire compound glitter savagely....like an obese hand in the Chernobyl sunset....

My guess is that the large Rolls Royce mobility scooter that was glimpsed chugging it's way through the desert contained an emissary from the Trine Day strategy department.....

Not since Charles Ponzi's cousin Edna Flapps-Ponzi sent him a postcard from Cairo..." Dear Chuckie P...wish you were here!! The pyramids are lovely!!" or since Fabius's Etruscan slave Donaldus Vaginus Vegitatus pointed at Cannae on the map..
    " A great place for a battle dominus!!that Carthaginian swine Barca would never dare attack us there!"..has there been such a profound meeting of minds ..

I like to imagine the Trine Day emissary, let's call her/him Miss J, looking at Armstrong through the bionic eyes his/ her flock paid for after the CIA tried to blind him/ her by dispatching waves of highly trained suicide Giant Bradenton Bluebottles, with tiny fragments of glass tied to their legs they swarmed towards him/ her as he/ she sat peacefully reader his/ her Bible in the grifters lounge of Stockholm International Airport..

Armstrong was sprawled at his desk, Hawaiian shirt opened to his waist, revealing his platinum diamond encrusted yin/Yang medallion.... inscribed with Professor Larsen's famous 1st law of doppelganging...
    " For every HARVEY there must be a LEE"...

The tiny rubies gleaming like the Utah sunlight through one of the eminent professors lenses....

Armstrongs crocodile leather heels resting on the hunched back of the crouching Baggins...
    ( After his catastrophic performance on the 13 Inch Head forum he was sentenced to the 2nd most demeaning punishment a loyal doppelganger can be sentenced to ( the 1st is being locked in the " hole", a squalid airless 6 foot square corrugated iron shack, listening to a loop of Fezzos " the Evidence IS the Conspiracy essays" being read out in Jeffries imbecelic drone for 6 months, day and night)

Two months as Armstrongs holy footstool ( not to be confused with the Holy Stool of San Saba or Professor Larsen's bloody stools)

Seriously, I think Baggins and co have retreated underground, waging their war against rational thought as a guerilla campaign... the most successful guerilla campaign since Zoltan the Doppelganged, a Magyar chieftain decided to send his twin sons Lee the Meatheaded and Harvey the Toothless to capture Atilla and destroy the Huns camp....

For the first time he's added some new lies to his Harvey and Lee shrine without trumpeting it on the 13 Inch Head forum...

Their " theory" lies in tatters, none of them..Baggins, Fezzo, the Genius Twins Larsen and Butler and especially not Norwood the Brave, have dared to show their faces 

Compare Greg( and Jim's) essay ( if you happen to be reading this Jim, my hearty thanks and congratulations for your tireless efforts behind the scenes) to Norwood snake oil.

Harvey and Lee was the most pervasive, corrosive and potentially destructive load of bullshit... Cory's stuff was obviously ridiculous.. while Armstrongs stuff was superficially convincing.
    That and it's longevity, like the fucking Hydra, you debunked one falsehood, distortion or out and out lie only for another 10 to appear in their place made it so potentially dangerous.
    To rational minds Armstrong was one of the finest recruitment sergeants the Warrenistas could ever hope for..

Along with Lifton and others he actually managed to out Specter Arlen fucking Specter...by creating a theory even more preposterous than the SBT .
    Quite an achievement...

Jeremy B, Mark S, RC-D, the dismantling of the Stripling bullshit and their utter inability to deal with garlic and the sunlight of the ridiculous central premise came together as a gestalt.... the coup de grace.... the final breeze to blow the whole rickety structure down....

As usual with most advanced and breakthroughs in this case it's Greg and the ROKCers who did the a large percentage of the hard work.
    The real historical graft, getting down to the nuts and bolts, lie after excruciating lie, distortion after shameless distortion.....Greg, ably assisted by Bernie L , Mark V , Terry and even ol' Tovarisch Tom Graves carefully and methodically pulled the fantasy apart, despite that coward Jeffries best efforts, lurking in the shadows...

Everytime Lord Gordo clambers onto his high horse and peers disparagingly through his monocle at lesser mortals, before declaring haughtily " WE are the Education Forum"
    Just remember that Jeffries, an open holocaust denier ( the evidence is there on his own fucking forum) is still a moderator
    Remember too that every thinking woman's neanderthal Michael " Brains" Clark, whose Scary Stories made Poe and Pushkin seem like Dean Koontz and David Lifton was allowed free reign to indulge his obvious predilection for Nazi slurs....his response " stomped on like vermin" was right out of the Der Sturmer propaganda handbook...
    Remember too he's permitted everyone from Cinque to Fetzer to Harwood to Jack White and David Healy ( who does to the English language what he claims the CIA spooks did to Zapruder film) to spew their bile unchecked, spread their malicious fantasies and vandalise the work of honourable researchers...
    Remember also hes allowed Jimbo Baggins to use his forum as a recruiting ground for a cult....

True to form it seems the Doppelganged brigade are taking a leaf out of the cultsters playbook...

Sponsored content