REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
james patrick dolan

by way of introduction Empty by way of introduction

Tue 21 Jul 2020, 8:06 am
Hello everyone,greetings from Canada. Iv'e been a long time student of the case introduced to it by my uncle in 1973 at the age of 16. I was 6 when they killed Jack, remembering my nana's tears the day we watched the funeral on the telly and even at that tender age the sadness was palpable.My studies in the last 20 yrs. has been intermittent at best with work,kids and family etc. I have always regarded the case with the highest degree of importance as i personally believe what happened that very day has led us all to the deplorable state were in today. I don't like doing things in half measures and i'm not into conjecture or flights of fancy unless it can be backed up with the hard stuff(evidence). There are so very many charlatans,pretenders,disinformation  artists,liars and b.s. out there and i believe you guys have known that for a long time. Your site came highly recommended by my uncle who's efforts have been unrelenting over the decades.Another reason for reentering the labyrinth is to help my son with his political science assignment focusing on the warren commission having warned him that he has no idea about the abyss that he's about to enter.Thus the reason i need to assist as best as i can. In my own regard i feel ready to enter the battle field again since my mentor is now on an extended furlough. Although i have a lot of catching up to do i hope that i can be of some help,perhaps with someone conducting proper research, i would try to help out in any way i could........As for the Question, not being much of a computer guy I would like to be able to access the archived files but don't have a bloody clue as to how to open a zip file.....Any help would be really appreciated best regards to all...James.                                  P.S,  ......I hope i haven't sent anyone into a coma after reading this !
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

by way of introduction Empty Re: by way of introduction

Tue 21 Jul 2020, 9:46 am
James, welcome aboard.

Not sure what "archived files" you're referring to, but if I tried to explain how to unzip, I'd more than likely confuse us both. Apart from that, the procedure may vary depending on what operating system you use.

Here is how to do it if using Windows 10. If using something else, just google how to unzip in XYZ system

https://www.simplehow.tips/a/56/how-to-zip-and-unzip-files-in-windows10

I'm sure anyone here would be happy to help with your son's assignment, so just ask.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 21 Jul 2020, 10:47 am
Welcome James.

by way of introduction Byp_211
james patrick dolan

by way of introduction Empty re-by way of introduction

Tue 21 Jul 2020, 1:47 pm
Thanks so much to both Greg and Mick for the warm welcome. It means a lot to me and i mean that sincerely. I feel ready to really get stuck right into this again and i'm looking forward to doing just that, you have refreshed my battered hope. After all ,the repercussions of that day still continue to the present day.I will not be deterred by the odds stacked against cracking this case .As an old Scots clan motto states..." fear God, fear no man" Here once more i find myself rambling on again.As for my son's assignment ,he's trying to find some insights into  how the warren commission was influenced by politics,secrecy,power , conspiracy theories, etc...and the overall significance  and impact on the U.S.A. Any help or suggestions with this will  be welcome indeed. With reference or credit to the source if possible ( it's his final course to complete his undergraduate degree ) I must take a break now..........kindest regards...James.......Oh and thanks for the intel on the zip files                                                                                                                                 P.S. I think i'll take a quick dram of comic relief by watching Celtic once again humiliate the Rangers....i just can't get enough !  night all.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 22 Jul 2020, 12:00 am
james patrick dolan wrote:Thanks so much to both Greg and Mick for the warm welcome. It means a lot to me and i mean that sincerely. I feel ready to really get stuck right into this again and i'm looking forward to doing just that, you have refreshed my battered hope. After all ,the repercussions of that day still continue to the present day.I will not be deterred by the odds stacked against cracking this case .As an old Scots clan motto states..." fear God, fear no man" Here once more i find myself rambling on again.As for my son's assignment ,he's trying to find some insights into  how the warren commission was influenced by politics,secrecy,power , conspiracy theories, etc...and the overall significance  and impact on the U.S.A. Any help or suggestions with this will  be welcome indeed. With reference or credit to the source if possible ( it's his final course to complete his undergraduate degree ) I must take a break now..........kindest regards...James.......Oh and thanks for the intel on the zip files                                                                                                                                 P.S. I think i'll take a quick dram of comic relief by watching Celtic once again humiliate the Rangers....i just can't get enough !  night all.
Your son has set himself a very tough goal.

The only book I can think of that probably covers most of this is "Breach of Trust" by Gerald McKnight - I haven't read it, but it seems to enjoy good reviews.

My 2 cents on the issues

Politics: The WC was set against the election campaign and would wind up prior the polls. That's a lot of pressure to come up with an investigative report that would at worst, not cost votes and that would end speculation. The pressure on the commission with the election on the horizon caused further speculation that the commission was deliberately trying to delay issuing any report until after polls.

By and large, LBJ got what he wanted, with major media outlets high on praise.
https://time.com/3422341/the-warren-commission-report/

Secrecy
The issue with secrecy is more complex than has ever been stated because no one actually knew information was being with-held. For example, John Pic admitted to the Commission that he was working in the Port Security Unit of the Coast Guard at the time Lee came to New York. What he was never asked was what his work entailed. The unit was formed specifically to rid the docks of communist influence and the unit did by utilizing ONI and FBI informants. 
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1469-security-isn-t-free

Larry Crafard (reluctantly) admitted to the WC he had once worked for the FAA. The only other info supplied was the year (1960), location (Nevada) and that he was hired as a surveyors assistant.  It all sounds a bit mundane. But during 1960, the FAA, NASA and USAF were involved in an operation in Nevada testing the effects of sonic booms on populations and infrastructure. They used survey teams to collect data. Crafard was section 8 from the Army - probably because of homosexual activity. How does he get a job as sensitive as this? We don't know. It was kept from us. http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/crafard.htm nto 

The CIA dropped a REDCAP agent into Minsk during time Oswald was there. His job was to collect intel and set up underground cells for the hoped for counter-revolution. He was captured with all sorts of nifty spy gear and executed. Soon after that the CIA stopped the REDCAP program in the Soviet Union and concentrated on satellites. This was when Oswald also decided he was going home. The agent's name was Platovsky. There is not a single report on Platovsky anywhere in any commission document. Think of it, A CIA spy dropped into Minsk while Oswald was there, but somehow that is not considered possibly relevant.
https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t46-mikhail-platovsky?highlight=platovsky

Then there is all the thousands upon thousands of classified documents and redactions to protect personal data and agency and bureau methods, informants and illegal actions. And army and ONI files being destroyed,

I can only add that LBJ has been accused of using the fear of starting WWIII unless they showed that no foreign power was involved (read Communist foreign power). This was no mere ploy to twist people to his will. The fear was real and it had been bubbling away for a while... not just from the Right... but probably more viscerally from the anti-communist left (which would morph into neoliberalism). Best example is for Trotskyist Bertram Wolfe who toured giving lectures to various groups including Quakers. His message was clear. The Soviets would subjugate more and more people, eventually making WWIII inevitable.
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=qfzHfon31AIC&lpg=PA18&ots=NQnKtL9SDi&dq=wolfe%20%20%22duckles%22&pg=PA18#v=onepage&q=wolfe%20%20%22duckles%22&f=false

So the fear was real and the safest way not to provoke it would be to find no foreign plot (despite post-assassination efforts pointing to just that).

Thy did not want to find a domestic plot either because, in a cold war, you don't want to flag that your system is vulnerable to such things. Not even from extremist groups like KKK or left radicals - let alone from the defenders of democracy - the FBI, CIA and military. 

It was face-saving on a Chinese industrial factory scale. And between WWII and face-saving, the lone but scenario was inevitable.

Hope this helps a little.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum