REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Shit that doesn't smell.

+2
alex_wilson
steely_dan
6 posters
Go down
steely_dan
steely_dan

Shit that doesn't smell. Empty Shit that doesn't smell.

Sun 23 Aug 2020, 3:13 am
A new EF member, Mr Booth, has offered a theory that H&L were biological twins. In true H&L fashion however he would rather you just accept it than debate it...presumably because there might be an odour.

It's just something that I've thought about from time to time: what if these two were fraternal twins. Imagine being Allen Dulles and you have the opportunity to take over, manage, and plan this kind of program: he would have done it. And for him (or whomever ran the Oswald Project) to have been successful they would have necessarily needed a way to have some level of control over Oswald's role in the USMC, whether that be when Harvey was pulled out of the service entirely while Lee was stationed, or whether it be when you are arranging to have Lee stationed in one place (El Toro) and Harvey in another (Santa Ana). So this again brings me  back to this idea of ONI serving some kind of role in the program and possibly having been the originator of the program in 1939.

All speculation of course, but I think some of these ideas should be explored whether the thesis I propose is likely or note, specifically whether or not we have ONI connections and how exactly the Oswald project would have pulled off all these switches and scheduling nightmares that came about during H&L's highly irregular USMC service.

I've been following H&L for a very long time, listen to John every time he's on BOR, have read the book a few times and read threads on this forum and others from time to time. I especially like David Josephs' work on this subject and would like to look at the spreadsheet he's made on this.

I typically do not post on forums because I have absolutely no tolerance for debates or arguments and won't spend my time going back and forth with the detractors, to me it's a waste of time. I'd rather just do the work and the research and not waste any time at all with "debates" and the sort of internecine warfare and factions that exist within this community and all the drama that comes with it...

--Richard

Edited 7 hours ago by Richard Booth

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Shit that doesn't smell. Empty Re: Shit that doesn't smell.

Sun 23 Aug 2020, 3:56 am
HONEST HARVS TURF ACCOUNTANTS
proprietor Mr J Baggins

ODDS FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS TO MR BOOTH'S FRATERNAL TWINS SEPERATED AT BIRTH THEORY
5/4 John Butler( dazzling us with his in depth knowledge of obstetrics gynecology and pre natal care)
10/1 Swinging Sandy aka the Mormon Marie Curie( dazzling us with his in depth knowledge of pre WW2 American intelligence services)
12/1 Jimbo Baggins ( grateful for any poor shmuck wholl offer his preposterous " debunked 20 years before it even became a theory" theory a much needed lifeline, even one as nonsensical as the fraternal twins seperated at birth. Note to Jimbo- why not claim HARVEY was imprisoned by French CIA hirelings in a gloomy mountaintop fortress close to the Italian border and was forced to wear an Iron Mask)
20/1 the fearless Doc Norwood- the Der Doing Daredevil of Doppelganging. Author of the soon to be published " the Doppelganger in the Iron Mask" Trine Day foreward Ex Haslam)
30/1 The Teutonic Titwillow from Sanibel( will claim Mr Booth is a liar, and a minion of Lord Gordo. Claiming also his fraternal twins seperated at birth theory was inspired by his cutting edge sperm experiment theory)
50/1 the guy from the OIC who looks like an extra from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre
60/1 Juddufki Author of the soon to be published bodice busting romance" I was the Doppelganger in the Iron Masks secret lover and I have the bolt marks to prove it"..Trine Day foreward by Ghislaine Maxwell

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 23 Aug 2020, 4:33 am
"Note to Jimbo- why not claim HARVEY was imprisoned by French CIA hirelings in a gloomy mountaintop fortress close to the Italian border and was forced to wear an Iron Mask"..... This would add a lot to the plot line. The whole theory could use a good deal more punch and pizzazz. If people like the story better, then that would at least prove something.

"cutting edge sperm experiment" ..... In the final analysis this kind of gives me the willlies and could put people off their feed.

While H&L is fat and plumpy, it could use the kinds of improvements we are discussing here and making available to the general public at cost. In that regard, one would hope that the wealthy Mr. Armstrong should donate to this site for its efforts along these lines.

As for shit that doesn't smell, it sure draws flies.

Sun 23 Aug 2020, 3:10 pm
Are we allowed to ask which MO was the birth mother? Or would such a question be classed as "warfare".

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 24 Aug 2020, 8:26 am
steely_dan wrote:Are we allowed to ask which MO was the birth mother? Or would such a question be classed as "warfare".
It should be obvious the the birth mother was the short dumpy one on account of child birth often being so hard on the female body - not to mention causing post-natal depression and therefore a lack of smiling.

But I think that question begs another. Were the two Marguerites also twins separated at birth by the ONI?  

Can we get the Ed Forum to answer that riddle for us?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Mon 24 Aug 2020, 11:28 pm
If you had a " zero tolerance for debates" where would be the ideal place to go to exercise that tolerance?
The Salt Lake City branch of the Diogenes Club? With newly installed non squeak inflatable pigs.... Or perhaps a nice comfy chair in the  VBLs loyer office? It's impossible to debate in a place that's been deserted since before Elvis took his last dump...
No, being the latest genius to strut his stuff down Rue Armstrong there was only one place for a guy with a self professed zero tolerance for debates to go...
A fucking DEBATE forum...

Harvey and Lee plumbs the darkest dullest most empty headed depths of gullibility...a place undreamt of by your average fundamentalist, or your average UFO worshipping crank of even your standard OIC member...
I mean a toupee wearing Jack Ruby lookalike FBI agent staging a mock shooting in front of a basement full of cops, journalists and TV cameras beaming it live round the world is one thing...but showoff polyglot Hungarian doppelgangers and their meatheaded all American fraternal twin seperated by the ONI after popping out of Mysterious Marge back in 39? ..I shudder to think who Mr Booth thinks was the father .
Perhaps his namesake John Wilkes ..perhaps he was involved with a coven of renegade time travelling human/ reptilian hybrids..
What's next? The Da Fezzi Code? The crack detective trio of Butler, Booth and Josephs are out to break the greatest conspiracy in history...
Mysterious Marge should really be called Mysterious Merovingian Marge... she's not only part of the royal illuminati bloodlines and the illegitimate daughter of medieval English king Henry II ( another time travelling lizard) and Lizzie fucking Bordern but she's the Holy Grail ..
The Mona Lisa? Fuck off Sheeple..its Mona Marge ..look at the eyebrows for Armstrongs sake...and the background... it's obviously Trinity River just before Robert Vinson's plane came into land carrying yet another Doppelganger Oswald...
Maybe we're all  Oswald doppelgangers...
Who the fuck knows anymore.
It must be great being an H and L cultster.
You just invent whatever shit you need, no matter how implausible and call it a " hypothesis"
Refuse to answer any questions, or bury the questioner in reams of long debunked trash, or get Fezzo to get scribbling..Fezzo is the Tony Hart of JFKdom and John Butler is Morph...or else shriek abuse at them, accuse them of being COINTELPRO infiltrators, or else try to pull a Norwood...
Just read Booth and Swinging Sandy..two jumped up empty headed mediocrities...
I'm off down to the Winterland Ice Rink with Cory ..for ice cream and proloid sundaes with Otto Skorzeny, Dave Ferries toupee( Free Dave's toupee! I'm officially announcing the formation of T.I.T.....the Toupee was Innocent Team. It wasn't Daves toupee on James Bookhouts head when he fake shot Lee Harvey Oswald with blanks while pretending to be Jack Ruby) Jack Valenti and the guy who the sheeple think was murdered back in 61...Cory showed them!! He wasn't dead!! Was he fuck!! He was in Houston with Jack Ruby ( or was it James Bookhout? Or Jack Rubys doppelganger..they all had doppelgangers you know)
Hey Cory , do you like chocolate sprinkles or crystal meth on top of your ice cream and proloid sundaes?

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 24 Aug 2020, 11:43 pm
greg_parker wrote:
steely_dan wrote:Are we allowed to ask which MO was the birth mother? Or would such a question be classed as "warfare".
It should be obvious the the birth mother was the short dumpy one on account of child birth often being so hard on the female body - not to mention causing post-natal depression and therefore a lack of smiling.

But I think that question begs another. Were the two Marguerites also twins separated at birth by the ONI?  

Can we get the Ed Forum to answer that riddle for us?
We should ask the father (of the theory). Unfortunately he's otherwise engaged after a blistering return to form ranting and replying to himself.
Rob Clark will appreciate the mention he gets.

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 25 Aug 2020, 12:07 am
Malformed head!!???? Neanderthal Encephalitis!!????
For Armstrongs sake!!
I thought I'd wandered into some bizarre alternative dimension
Some crazy cowboy theme park for psychotics..
Photo analysis duels at dawn.
Gunfight at the " It's Fake" Corral
" Doc" Cinque versus " Double Barrelled" Butler..
" Hit me with your best shot ..I give you half Loveladyfying Oswald and floating African American woman with magic hair"

The winner meets the Wacko Kid... remember Blazing Saddles?
The Wacko Kid has been banned from every tavern this side of Tombstone..
He's currently residing in the town basement...under the ever watchful eye of Sandy the Swinging Sheriff ..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 25 Aug 2020, 12:15 am
Brian was offered a chance, with certain reservations, to present his ideas here. He refused the offer. If the "dishonest motherfuckers" at the EF are prepared to let bygones be bygones and make a similar offer we will soon have answers to H&L, PM, Jimi...everything!
At least he's prepared to debate...sort of.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Tue 25 Aug 2020, 12:37 am
What a crazy bunch over there. Wonder whether to laugh or cry? Booth has also joined DPF to discuss Harvey and Lee stuff there too.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/thread-12240-page-11.html

Tue 25 Aug 2020, 12:43 am
Considering the circumstances, our Brian's track record and not forgetting the trifling little detail that our genius detective chum has been spending the past few years heaping the most virulent abuse on Greg, Barto, Stan( I could barely believe what you guys told me until I got to know the internet's leading authority on Prayerman a little better) and the forum in general, I thought Greg's offer was remarkably generous....
How does Brian respond? With a typically incoherent foul mouthed tirade.
Brian, like most of his troofer pals are all for human rights, as long as he's the human in question.
Posting the picture of George Floyd transcended all known bounds of tastelessness.
Brian's just a pathetic loud mouthed self obsessed fantasist 
Why should we have to put up with his pointless foul mouthed rants?
I'm with you 100% Steely , the best way to deal with Brian and his ilk is to ridicule them. Ridicule is the only intellectually honest way to deal with the ridiculous.
He just repeats the same old guff over and over again...A high pitched caterwauling Jimbo Baggins..
JFK, Jimi, Mary Meyer, Armstrong only knows who else... treating him remotely seriously is just enabling his fantasy...
He should get in touch with Cory ..oh to be a CIA bug on the wall when the world's greatest researcher comes face to face with Sanibel very own genius detective... Anthony meeting Cleopatra, i Sid James meeting Babs Windsor HARVEY meeting Lee, Juddufki meeting HARVEY
John meeting Paul, Godzilla meeting King Kong, Fezzo discovering non toxic crayons.. Swinging Sandy meeting the Salt Lake City branch of MENSA . Swinging Sandy discovering the wonderful mysteries of his swinging right
hand ..... What a night!!
The poor old Military Industrial Congressional Complex wouldn't stand a fucking chance!!
Brian and Cory ...Bory!!!!!! The doppelgangeristy doppelgangers this side of Mysterious Marge's ovaries..

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 25 Aug 2020, 12:43 am
( Free Dave's toupee! I'm officially announcing the formation of T.I.T.....the Toupee was Innocent Team.

They have joined forces with the admins at the Woeful Imitators of Lovelady and Lee, Online Website.

The new name is TIT-WILLOW

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Tue 25 Aug 2020, 12:45 am
A perfect match Vinny!! A match made in Langley!!

alex_wilson

Wed 26 Aug 2020, 1:43 am
Professor Larsen is on absolutely scintillating form!!
Apparently little HARVEY was so sick of getting bullied for having a Northern accent he wouldn't have discussed Marxism with anyone, except for William Timmer of course ( because it says so in his Holy Book, and unlike us poor ideologues Sandy's open minded enough to believe everything his cult leader has written) 
But that was ok sez Sandy, because William Timmer was only in fourth grade...
Imagine them riding their bikes through the parks and picturesque reservoirs of North Dakota...small puny malnourished multi lingual Eastern European doppelganger child/ long lost fraternal twin shouting out in his Northern/ southern/ Hungarian/ New York/ New Orleans accent
 " Doppelgangers, sorry Workers of the World Unite!!"
Mr Booth is an ideal recruit...
Puffed up with a totally unjustified sense of self importance ...check
Unable and/or unwilling to answer even the simplest questions....check
Glimpses of an almost pathetic gullibility and need to " believe"....check
Apparently no real knowledge ( outside the standard Conspiratocracy sanctioned tomes) of the eras history.....check
Ability to convince himself imaginary critters exist ....check
Congratulations Richard!!!
Welcome to the high flying exclusive world of Harvey and Lee!!!
As soon as your 10000 dollar check clears you'll receive your introductory package containing all you need to know about the fast paced world of doppelganging...
Wear your tin foil fez with pride Richard!!
And remember the illustrious footsteps you are walking in ..
Jack White, Ralph Cinque, John Butler, Brian Doyle, David Josephs, Sandy Larsen, Jimbo Baggins, Dawn Meredith, Don Jeffries,....need I go on?
( Oh by the way, if you happen to be Jewish, you aren't a jew are you?I wouldn't discuss doppelganging with ol' Donnie)

Vinny

Wed 26 Aug 2020, 2:18 pm
Seems to be quite thin skinned as well.

Bolding Mine

I take issue with you referring to H&L related research as "doctrine." That seems designed as some kind of insult, as if it's an ideology or a religion.
I find the H&L material to be very interesting and I've got some questions about it, and acknowledge that some parts of it could be incorrect. By your rationale that would mean I am not abiding by "doctrine." Of course, there isn't any sort of doctrine that's just designed to insult people. 
There could be many different variables, many different conditions or situations involved here that we are simply unaware of and I think it's important to acknowledge that. 
I'm here because I am interested in H&L and the evidence presented in that book which is incredibly compelling, and if there are some speculative things that could be wrong, well, that's fine--I don't demand perfection and I think it's insulting to refer to discussions of this subject as "doctrine" and then use reductionist thought processes to try to invalidate something you obviously have no belief in. 
I probably will not reply to any other comments of this nature because I am interested in productive discussion of this subject and am not interested in arguing with folks whose interest is merely to "disprove" something. It's the same reason I don't argue with people who say the world is flat, or debate with lone nutters. It's a waste of time.

http://22november1963.org.uk/

Wed 26 Aug 2020, 6:51 pm
I had a look at Mr Booth's DPF comment, which gives a link to stuff he's written about something he calls "OKC". Curious to find out what "OKC" stood for, I followed the link, and ended up at the website of a bunch of corporate-rule authoritarians: https://libertarianinstitute.org/okc/.

"OKC" turns out to be the Oklahoma City bombing. In his articles, he mentions that certain surveillance video tapes are missing. These tapes apparently show McVeigh with an unidentified partner in crime. Booth isn't clear about the significance of this, but I presume he thinks the bombing was an inside job.

Either that or the unidentified partner in crime was McVeigh's doppelganger. It's the Harvey and Timothy theory!
alex_wilson

Wed 26 Aug 2020, 11:45 pm
Perhaps I'm being overly cynical, at first blush Harvey and Lee does appear plausible. Eminently so.
And it seems to answer all those lingering questions and tie up all those intriguing loose ends. So perhaps Mr Booth is just setting out on the well trodden path, many of us have walked along ..perhaps he genuinely seeks enlightenment.
But I just don't buy it.
Not 20 years plus down the road.
There's just too much information out there. For any honest unbiased reader

Anyone with more than a couple of firing brain cells who studies the evidence, warts and all, including Armstrongs very own footnotes and the documents he links to, should easily be able to see the utter vacuity of the theory and the blatant sleight of hand that's been used.
Harvey and Lee IS a religion, it has all the hallmarks of a cult 
Mr Booth can be intrigued as much as he likes, my problem is with the Doppel- Gang.... although Jimbo Baggins is more akin to my Auntie Jessie than Jesse James, while Swinging Sandy missed his true calling, if Disney ever remake Carry On Cowboy hes a shoo in for the Rumpo Kid.... flooding one of the most visited JFK forums ( and a self proclaimed Education Forum to boot) with long debunked falsehoods, itsi not a matter of belief or opinion, the vast percentage of the H and L dogma is proven horseshit..

Incidentally reading Butlers latest contribution to the Prayerman thread( a crazy cross eyed mélange of the worst excesses of tin foil hattery.. mixing the Altgens 6 garbage with his own unique photo interpretation...THREE Oswalds scampering about on Elm Street???) Some sort of health warning should be added, or a disclaimer disassociating serious analysts from Butler's ridiculous mumbo jumbo.
He's entitled to his opinion of course but his buffoonery could be used ( or weaponised !!! ) by those who wish to keep Prayerman safely neutered in the shadows...
The thought of Butler being let anywhere near a classroom of young impressionable minds is a profoundly chilling one.

Vinny

Thu 27 Aug 2020, 12:41 am
I think Butler is a school teacher.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum