REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Two good reading resources for those new to the JFK case Empty Two good reading resources for those new to the JFK case

Thu 24 Dec 2020, 1:54 am
For newbies who stumble on this forum looking up the assassination and Oswald.

Here's one of the original rebuttals to the official version of what happened. The lady author did a great job and it's amazing what she would have said if she had had the opportunity to see the Zapruder film, which wasn't shown to the public at large until 9 years or so after this book came out:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KY8088vTfW69F0wIJ4jeSd5S5dliBTYw/view

And here's a good timeline of a lot of intrigue going on up to Dallas, 11/22/63. My Dad was basically a nobody - worked in a warehouse (shipping and receiving), no prospects and I often reflect back on how much worse his life may have been like if he hadn't met and married my deaf Mom, who was far more ambitious than he was but was held back because of her handicap. But more to the point, it's so funny how the official version always paints Oswald as some nobody "lone nut" when he had so much more going on in his life behind the scenes. It's like there was some unknown, hidden hand guiding him around:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Tipping_Point_Part3.html

The only thing I don't like about the above is Hancock credits David Josephs about the Mexico City caper. Josephs is one of those flakey "everything and the kitchen sink too" conspiracy theorists and has not a one bit of skeptiscim in his head.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum