REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Frazier On Prayer Man

+8
Sweden_for_Truth
greg_parker
Colin_Crow
barto
Mick_Purdy
alex_wilson
Jake_Sykes
Vinny
12 posters
Go down
Vinny

prayer - Frazier On Prayer Man - Page 3 Empty Frazier On Prayer Man

Mon 29 Mar 2021, 6:29 pm
First topic message reminder :

prayer - Frazier On Prayer Man - Page 3 Opera_63

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

prayer - Frazier On Prayer Man - Page 3 Empty Re: Frazier On Prayer Man

Mon 11 Apr 2022, 10:01 am
Did Frazier become "rather inquisitive" about the nature of their case because he knew Oswald was innocent?

Why does a man change his story, why does he lie, why does he misremember so many things, and why does he now invent new stories?
A man does all these things in my opinion to hide something or protect himself from recrimination or both. 

Buell Wesley Frazier IMO knows the truth. That would explain why he was harassed by the Dallas police on Friday night with the threat of a lie detector test, possibly the threat of physical assault from his interrogators and the threat of being charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

A man does these things to protect himself and his family IMHO. 

prayer - Frazier On Prayer Man - Page 3 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 11 Apr 2022, 12:42 pm
So he didn't take his rifle home and stash it in the closet but did speak to Linnie Mae about something maybe bags and curtains and goes to Irving Professional center while Linnie drives over to Paines and then to grab a preacher to help Buell whom shouldn't yet need a clergyman
All very natural

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 11 Apr 2022, 12:47 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:So he didn't take his rifle home and stash it in the closet but did speak to Linnie Mae about something maybe bags and curtains and goes to Irving Professional center while Linnie drives over to Paines and then to grab a preacher to help Buell whom shouldn't yet need a clergyman
All very natural

Nothing to see here - move on. You got it Ed.

prayer - Frazier On Prayer Man - Page 3 Byp_211
Vinny

Sat 26 Nov 2022, 2:01 pm
prayer - Frazier On Prayer Man - Page 3 Scree10

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 20 Oct 2023, 7:59 am
=AZWAJkidcK9_b6aJmD_-bIsw68rYMassjS46vseLqbBthPE28Cxgw2W_jBEcYYafFTbJC1xxzep2cxaBUmbuCYXFt_LB85LrjEFIa16d3i5N1UNrKJKv_aasmnxoovdKpnLSrK9ZwWFBPepzZUwDmoQ0hFxPEzF8q8WKZ_m8NaBJNg&__tn__=R]-R]Sam Fraser posted this on my FB page to be posted in this thread, so here goes.

With the 60th anniversary of the event approaching, I feel as though I should acknowledge this. I have been following the various forums on Buell Wesley Frazier and his responses to the PRAYER MAN claim. On his post on October 9, 2022, where he maintained “Lee was not out front with us”, I decided to take a gander by asking him the same question the HSCA investigator asked Billy Lovelady, in which Lovelady was asked but did not refute the possibility Lee was out at some point and he didn’t see him. In hindsight, I should have wrote that it was not necessarily referring to PM, (even if Lee was not PM, the original suggestions he went out front is there), but it doesn’t matter.

I asked:
“Would it have been possible he was out there at some point and you just didn’t see him/remember him?”

I was startled when Frazier sent a one-word reply: "No."

I gently tried to point out how his claims of seeing Lee leave seem to contradict his earlier statements and that memory distortion was possible. Looking back, I wonder if there was more to Fraizer’s denial than meets the eye. I’m no expert but I find it interesting Frazier refuted the possibility Lee out front and he didn’t see or remember him. On one hand, it could be that he was aware of everyone there and was confident in his assumption, but the fact he refuted the possibility seems telling, almost as if he was saying it was impossible to have missed him (could it be he refuted the possibility because he DID in fact see him?)

I don’t what to believe but with his changing statements on the subject, I am dubious of his assurance that PM is not Lee: he remembers everyone on those steps but the person standing next to him, he’s not so sure? I can’t shake the feeling that either he knows who it was or he just doesn’t want to know who it was.

On his recent post, August 12, this year, I sent the following message;

“To Mr. Frazier,

Sir, first of all, let me say that being a witness to a dark moment in American history is no easy thing, and being asked repeated questions on the subject is harder still, so I have a lot of leniency for what you have experienced.

In recent years, there has been mainstream awareness of the theory that the unidentified “PRAYER MAN” filmed in the Darnell and Wiegman films was Lee Oswald. Your responses on the subject have varied, that you were unaware of the person in that position or that you don’t know who it was, though you have been absolutely positive it was not Lee, and (when I asked you about it) have ruled out the possibility he was out front at some point and you just didn’t see him/remember him.

I can't help thinking that the PM theory, while a theory, is slowly becoming significant by a lack of clarity on certain points:

1. In the event original copies of the films are found, quality could be improved in future to determine who it could have been. This, either proven or disproven, will have far reaching consequences.

2. Lee’s widow, Marina, was sent enlargements of the PM in 2018. An unprompted Marina volunteered “It’s Lee”. She maintains her belief that her husband was "prayer man".

I hasten to add I am not suggesting anything negative towards your accounts or are favouring in any way, the theory that Oswald was the “PRAYER MAN” as there is currently no available evidence to prove or disprove it either way: I’m just saying that this scenario is definitely plausible. Memory is shaped through the lens of life experience, fantasy, and bias; and is notoriously unreliable as an exact version of events. Obviously, none of us can sit here in judgement as to whether or not your current recollection was true or not, but no doubt YOU believe it was. And even if you correct that PM was not LHO, you have to prepare yourself for more and more people asking you about it, particularly as it’s gained more attention these past years, up to now the 60th anniversary.

My heart goes out for you and for your position as a witness to a dark moment in history. You have my utmost respect and I sincerely apologise for bringing up a subject you probably are uncomfortable with and have been asked countless times.”

In the end, I think Frazier had said all he’s willing to say on the subject, but I think he’s given indirect hints at the mystery as some have speculated, and as of now, the case of PM is still open.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Fri 20 Oct 2023, 3:10 pm
Frazier's answers about PM have kept changing. Makes me wonder what he really knows. Perhaps he is still frightened.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum