REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

RAMESES II is dead Empty RAMESES II is dead

Sun 18 Apr 2021, 5:46 am
John McAdams, the bete noire of the "CT " wing of the " JFK assassination research community", and the grand seigneur of reputed " CIA disinformation agents" has taken the final trip on the ship of the sun

I find it very hard to get excited about the death of another human being, even one as apparently unpleasant and dishonest, and indeed dishonourable as John McAdams was. In the end our common mortality is part of what unites us all.

And what unites us is infinitely more powerful than the folly that attempts to divide. That is why McAdams, and those who will undoubtedly follow in his wake ,are doomed to ultimate failure

But it's easy to mourn for saints .

McAdams may well have used his talents to serve a disreputable master; and make no mistake , growing up in relative affluence, in the pre Civil Rights South( who says the universe doesn't have a sense of humour? The man who would achieve a fame( of sorts) defending the Warren Commission and battling  self styled JFK assassination conspiracy  theorists was born in the small town of Kennedy, Alabama) he would have understood very well exactly what it was he was defending

He may well have spent the latter part of his life vociferously defending something that he knew to be false. Perhaps rationalising his duplicity by assuring ( most would argue deluding) himself that the greater truth of " freedom"( or his twisted perception thereof) was worth infinitely more than the life of a mere man.

Personally I opposed practically, if not all, of what McAdams came to stand for.

But I think by celebrating his passing with unconsidered, if not intemperant glee, we are all helping to bring the world he strove for; a world of intolerance, selfishness and lack of understanding, that little bit closer.

I abhor what McAdams stood for in life every bit as I abhor the behaviour of those " conspiracy Theorists" who exult over his death. 

No doubt they will go to their own deaths celebrating division, peering out of their comfortably upholstered foxhole at the " LNs" who lurk across the bullshit strewn no man's( and woman's) land of the internet forums they choose to inhabit.

Unaware of the fact that it was their own antics, lack of integrity and factual indiscrimination, not to mention the petty egoism that helped contribute to McAdams. Both to his rise, and his longevity.

By time and time again obligingly building up strawmen for him to batter down

In the unlikely event of any of the late professor's relatives or friends read these words, you have my sympathy for your loss, but the simple fact of a man's death cannot change the truth about his life.

I can only hope that his God does indeed exist. A merciful, compassionate God. A God that will open his eyes to the soothing balm of truth.

In the likelier event of some of the internet conspiracy warriors who gleefully sought to exploit someone's death by indulging in your usual witless repartee reading this ,I hope you all feel thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

I hope you will come to realise that you have far more in common with McAdams than you could possibly ever imagine. That fundamentally you are nothing more than the two heads of the same Janus like monster; spewing flames at each other in the belief that your flames only injure the guilty

Your smug vapid one dimensional " theorising" did, and still does,  at least as much harm as John McAdams

He may have awoken from the dream of life but here we still are...with nothing but dreams left to awaken us...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

RAMESES II is dead Empty Re: RAMESES II is dead

Sun 18 Apr 2021, 7:35 pm
Well said, Alex. Lone nutters and conspiracy theorists are different sides of the same coin.

Last edited by Vinny on Sun 18 Apr 2021, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 19 Apr 2021, 12:30 am
When I clicked on the opening post, I expected to find my favorite Fugs yodeling song. That's the second disappointment of the day.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Thu 22 Apr 2021, 5:27 am
John did a pretty disgusting thing thing to that one MU student. I tried finding the link to the article but can't find it.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 22 Apr 2021, 7:10 pm
There is a big thread at EF where this is mentioned.
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27091-john-mcadams-has-passed-on/

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Thu 22 Apr 2021, 10:07 pm
The thread Barto references is both highly enlightening, and highly entertaining, in a depressingly predictable fashion...

The same old doughty stalwarts hurling brickbats at each other from the comfort and sanctity of their beautiful glass houses ..

Of course no EF forum thread would be complete without a cameo from Widow Twankey Varnell...whose transmorgified into some nagging harpie...

Bunched shirts and fucking ice bullets..

Of course the clothing evidence is important!! But it doesn't exist in some self contained dimension...at some point you have to move forward and develop the case...

Were high tech weapons used? Perhaps... but I think it's highly unlikely that the sort of hardened covert operators who would have the balls and indeed the know how to carry out such a monumental feat- assassinating a sitting President in broad daylight on an American street would have employed such a risky, untried method, when perfectly effective low risk conventional methods existed...

As for  Jim DiE and Fred Litwin  ( via Tracy Parnell) resuming their bitter(ish) feud over Jim Garrison, quite honestly I don't know what to think...

Most certainly Litwin attempts to massage the existing evidence , while relying upon sources that could hardly be termed impartial...but to a greater or lesser extent Jim DiE does exactly the same. Relying on worn out canards and extremely dubious individuals...

I'm afraid I find the whole CMC/ Permindex angle highly unconvincing... it's built on nothing more than vague allusions ( if so in so knew so in so then he must also have known so in so) and innuendo. 

Having studied the Holocaust pretty closely I was greatly disappointed to see Jim DiE praising a book( Michelle Metta's practically unreadable epistle to the Six Degrees of Seperation) that smeared a genuinely brave man who saved thousands of Jews from certain death...

Sometimes reading Conspiracy literature you get the impression these people have lived in a bubble...

We've also got a real contender for Don Jeffries ( whose busy tackling the nefarious forces of transgender social justice warriors and " Zionists"( cough cough) from his perch at the wonderfully named Truth Frequency Radio) vacated role as Hypocrite/ Snowflake in Chief...

Take a bow Mr Booth!!! You are on truly magisterial form!! I'm sure Donnie will be proud!! Castigating those he considers unworthy for their appalling use of ad hominem... before launching into an ad hominem laced diatribe of his own!!! 

Like his fearlessly fair minded forebear Mr Booth is all for free speech and the sharing of ideas...as long as you share his ideals and his idiosyncratic notions of " freedom"( fancy writing an article for a libertarian website anyone?)

Richard believes what Richard believes so there!!!!

And if you don't agree I'm going to take my ball and go home!! And tell my mummy on you...

They still don't seem to get it...JFK assassination research, to a greater or lesser extent, has been ridiculed by the mainstream media because it has been made to look ridiculous...

A procession of high profile conspiracy peddlers; beginning with Groden and Jack White at the HSCA, to Lifton, cashing in on the slasher flick craze of the early 80s with the original Nightmare on Elm Street, through to the Fetzers, the Armstrongs and the Jim Marrs in the mid to late 90s.

Riding the crest of the post JFK wave, that saw the establishment of the ARRB...
The likes of Doug Horne and Prouty quickly transformed the brief shining moment of hope into yet another handful of dust...

It takes a very special type of " genius"to decide the best way to oppose a pack of ridiculous lies is to conjure up a pack of even more ridiculous lies...

I know I must have bored you all , until you wished you had your own puny Hungarian born Manhattan intellectual doppelganger, constantly harping on about the zany antics of our troofer chums...

But it's those very antics , and the willingness of certain individuals to ally themselves with hustlers and , fabulists ,and most damaging of all ,the fire breathing zealots, on both fringes, that does the most damage...

Much as it pains me to say this, if I was just getting interested in the case and if id read the thread over on the 13 Inch Head forum, then Litwin's rebuttal...let's just say Jim DiE does himself no favours with his tone and his over reliance on dubious sources...

I agree with Cliff Varnell when he says this case has been grotesquely over complicated...

It's been transformed into some nightmarish socio political tabloid circus... the gaping hole in the body politic of American Democracy has been turned into the abyss...

Instead of becoming reflections of the grim ripples of doubt and nothingness, the abyss has been splintered into countless tiny abyss's,each one the reflection of the individuals fears and prejudices...

Rather than searching for the mundane empirical truth; namely who did the shooting, the setting up, who facilitated the tawdry drama on the ground and who pulled the strings behind the scenes... the whole thing has transformed into some deep imponderable existential mystery...A truth as unknowable as the fantasy cabal of faceless sponsors....who somehow succeeded in transforming the TSBD into Mount Olympus...

Sponsors with near God like powers... imagine Tennessee Williams waking up and deciding to be Plato for a day...or John Le Carre trying on L Ron Hubbard's Commodore's cap...

To read David Lifton admonishing some poor hapless prole, the man who had body snatching assassins hanging out of paper mache trees, and maniacal surgeons hacking at the President's body in the hold of Airforce One, informing some worthless shmuck " they had no idea how real life conspiracies are organised"!!!!!!

The " LN"s don't have to do a thing...except lounge around on their perch up on the 6th Floor, sipping their Cuba Libres, and fanning themselves with their tear stained ( from laughter of course) copy of Texas In the Morning..

Occasionally rousing themselves to shout down , through the half open window:
" The SBT was theoretically possible"

Go over to the International Skeptics forum, or the Randi forum, smart educated 20 and 30 somethings, scientists, academics, media professionals...they treat " conspiracy theorists" with utter contempt...the same contempt Warren Commission defenders were once treated with.

And to be brutally honest the vast majority of the arguments are worthy of contempt...

The whole tribalist mindset is fucking bullshit....facts are neutral. Time is the only true critic; good arguments stand regardless of who made them.

Like Jason and the Argonauts when they embarked on their voyage to Colchis, at the very edge of the known world, to find the Golden Fleece, Gregos and his Trollpunkonauts must avoid the Clashing Rocks( One " rock" being a malnourished Manhattan intellectual, while the other is a sturdy bullnecked all American " rock"..) they have to dodge the dull blades of the island of living statues...Lord Gordonicus had to visit the Amazons to find helmets to fit the 13 Inch Headed monsters he'd conjured into being ( only to be related by a near mutiny when no stone fezzes or cowboy hats could be found)

Most of all the bold Trollpunkonauts must avoid being dragged into the twin whirlpools of Scylla and Charybdis...

For a fate worse than Trejo awaits them there...

Being chased through the gloomy caverns, the sunken palaces and rotting timbers by the dreaded red shirted bloater fish... flopping and farting it's way across the ocean bed... emitting the shrill sirens lament that bewitched and befuddled many a poor old seadog..." If ( and only if) Ron Lewis and Marina Oswald were telling the truth IMHO ex General Walker and Guy Banister planned to kill Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the lead pipe..."

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 12:19 am
Cheryl Abbate was the woman I mentioned here earlier. Also, Tracy Parnell, who is a LNer and whom I've never had a problem with in the past, is suddenly jumping on the LN bandwagon there. It's surprising because he tends to be more on the laid back style with the case.

I guess - right off the bat with the case - Tracy has absolutely no problem with the fact that the shots on Kennedy didn't line up like the WC said they did. Nor the timing of Oswald supposedly squeezing off all of the shots they claimed he did in that extremely narrow timeframe. Nor the later investigation that no so-called expert was ever able to duplicate Oswald's supposed feat under controlled conditions. That alone, if Oswald had had a competent attorney and had not been murdered before trial, would have made mincemeat of the WC's claims.

But I guess all of that and more is just all paranoid noise made by the so-called CT community according to Parnell and others.
alex_wilson

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 1:44 am
By being so recklessly indiscriminate with the evidence the self styled " CTers" allow their Lone nut brethren to be recklessly discriminate..

Zeroing in on the wackiest garbage , whilst deftly sidestepping the real cast iron Conspiracy evidence.

As Jeremy B pointed out a simple proveable criminal conspiracy ( two or more people conspiring to perpetrate a crime) is not enough for some people.

Unfortunately this case has attracted some highly disturbed and unstable individuals, and others who have allowed themselves to become hypnotized by the film noir type glamour...the Hollywood glitz and gangster chic...add to that mystique of the cloak and dagger demimonde, a world that's imbued with a certain romance, and a world that remains occluded to most mortal eyes...then top it off with the sensuous intrigue of the Big Easy...sultry Latino beats wafting on the balmy night air.. mysterious groups of Cuban exiles melting into the murky Louisiana night.. the echo of muted voices caught on the breeze that cools the damp claustrophobic air... rumours, rumours and more rumours..." They're gonna whack the Beard this time for sure"

It's a heady mixture alright.

The work that's been done( and that's still being done) here carries on the noble tradition started by the real pioneers... Sylvia Meagher, Vincent Salandria.. their work is still relevant because they dealt with empirical realities...eschewing the somewhat more eccentric esoteric approach of certain of their peers....

Larry H and a couple of others too. They try to keep the assassination grounded in reality, simple verifiable facts...

It was the whole Zapruder film alteration business that really lost me... not so much the concept, but the methods. 

Attempting to impugn one of the strongest pieces of pro Conspiracy evidence in such a shoddy amateurish fashion struck me as pure counter productive madness...

If it wasn't for a few brave souls, here and elsewhere, the Prayerman footage would have undoubtedly suffered the same fate...

A bunch of the worst clowns attempting to consign a piece of potentially game changing evidence to some day glo memory hole..

And what thanks have they received? ( by and large) Fuck all.... a mixture of apathy, buffoonery and accusations of being involved in some kool aid slurping cult...

I have to be completely honest here, if my only contact with this case had been via certain Conspiracy books I'd probably be at the very least agnostic. Call me cognitively impaired or complicit in the crime if you will....

Because certain books dilute the fundamental facts of this case to such an extent, watering them down with some of the most fantastical irrational nonsense.... they make the Warren Commission the less ridiculous option....

That's what certain high placed Conspirocrats, and their humbler yeoman acolytes don't seem to understand....

It's absolutely fucking tragic.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 9:32 am
It's not the conspiracy theorists or warren commission apologists fault.

The CIA made them "sing" off key.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Fri 23 Apr 2021, 10:36 pm
Hey there all you swinging guys and gals, well mostly guys, out there in non stop ,thrill a minute ,keep one step ahead of the unmarked white van that's been sitting across from the house for days, world of internet troofing!!! 

Everyone's favourite independent minded populist is still having rectal trauma related issues since the nasty old CIA sent some hi tech Gottleib level mind fucking  laser beam to screw with his frontal lobe causing him to fall down the stairs ,while removing his trousers just before landing on the large condom tipped prize courgette those dastardly intel spooks had cunningly left there...So it's me again!! Your no nonsense no tolerance with debates or ad hominem libertarian buddy Dirty Dickie Booth presenting this weeks episode of Name That Conspiracy!!!

The rules are simple!! Simple enough for your average H and L cultist! 

We give you a conspiracy theory and all you have to do is figure out which one of the four top conspiracy theorists it relates to...

When you've figured it out just shout out " I'll name that Conspiracy Dick!"
If you get it right you win 5 Zionist Occupation Government food stamps!! But be careful!! Lurking behind one of those questions is Uncle Sidney's magic tab!! You have to swallow one of the two tabs Svetlana, our ravishing ex KGB honeypot turned hostess with the mostest ,offers you...one tab is a placebo, it  wins you 100 bonus Zionist Occupation Government food stamps but the other is 500 micrograms of Sandoz pharmaceuticals specially modified STP...youll  be off on a 16 hour voyage into the depths of MK Ultra mind kontrol hallucinatory hell...locked in a claustrophobic 6 foot square dungeon with only Stevie Gaal and an out of tune ukelele for company...

At the end of the game, provided you've not been sedated and carted off to Secure Facility at Bellevue , whoever has the most Zionist Occupation Government food stamps wins tonight's star prize...

An all expenses paid trip to Wright Patterson Airforce Base where you'll be subjected to a full Roswell era probing  , given  a ride on a back engineered flying saucer then driven out into the middle of the Utah desert by the Men in Black...where you will be left to die of exposure or visit the nearby Harvey and Lee handicrafts cult centre where youll spend the rest of your miserable existence making HARVEY facemasks and experimental full body fezzes...

Most choose the easy option

A relatively swift death from shock exposure and/or hypothermia...

But that's enough chit chat from me lets get conspiring!!

First round...

The CIA made me....dress up in my mother's frilliest undergarments and expose myself outside the local Hasidic community centre during the amateur dramatic society's version of " A Fiddler on the Roof"

Name that Conspiracy Theorist!!!
Was it A Larrytrotter B Stephen Gaal C Brian/ Albert Doyle aka Scrum Drum aka Buster aka Ralph Yates or D Ralph Cinque?

Second Question.

The CIA made me... stick a false nose on a 60 year old picture of a 13 year old boy, use a black marker pen on another 60 year old picture of the same 13 year old boy, invent a wholly fictitious Hungarian polyglot refugee, drag an entire families name through the mud for over 20 years while wasting everyone's time with a load of make believe slapdash fifth rate spy stories

Was it A Jimbo Baggins B Tom Graves C Tom Scully or D Jim Fetzer?

Third Question

The KGB made me put ruhyphol in a local prostitutes drink before dragging her off to my trailer and forcing her to re enact Yuri Nosenkos first interrogation

A Fezzo the Fez B Professor Larsen C Tom Graves or D Jimbo Baggins?

Fourth and final question
The CIA made me explore hitherto unplumbed depths of lexicographical vacuity and mind numbing non sequitur in my futile attempt to disrupt further research on Prayerpersonimage

Name that Conspiracy Theorist

Was it A Jimbo Baggins B Larrytrotter C Fezzo the Fez or D Ralph Cinque?

We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors.. From the forests of Cambodia Laos and Vietnam to your internal organs!!

Tired of BigPharma pushing all those " vaccinations" and " cures"?

Why not try the alternative?

Fully eco friendly and biodegradable...Trine Day Pharmaceuticals proudly announce Agent Orange- the Vaccine!! 

Leading our dedicated team of top class snake oil peddlers Dr Juddufki has come up with this revolutionary new treatment...

" It's a miracle" Nikolai Flumpski University of Chernobyl..

Send $100000 to JFK Assassination Conferences p/o box 1963 Panama City NOW and receive your first batch of vaccines

( WARNING contains highly radioactive material. Trine Day Pharmaceuticals bear no responsibility for any subsequent loss of limb, impotence, organ failure, toxic anaemia or other life threatening conditions that may arise from using our products)

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum