REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Raul Pigby Empty Raul Pigby

Tue 11 May 2021, 12:38 pm
Ah, look at all the loony people

Ray-awl Pigby
Picks up and works on the film where a murder is seen
Lives in a dream
Waits at the forum
Writing the farce that he bought from the Jim Fetzer Store
Who is it for?

All the loony people
Where do they all come from?
All the loony people
Where do they all belong?

Father Healy
Writing the words of a post that he never makes clear
No one comes near
Look at him working
Building a mouse trap with 2021 parts 
But mice are too smart

All the loony people
All the loony people

Ray-awl Pigby
Tries to explain all the flaws he calls alterations
A bona fide loony examination
Father Healy
Wiping the snot from his nose as he taps and types away
No one was swayed

All the loony people (ah, look at all the loony people)
All the loony people (ah, look at all the loony people)

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Raul Pigby Empty Re: Raul Pigby

Tue 11 May 2021, 7:06 pm
Good one, Greg!

Actually, Master Pigby's problem is that he avoids trying "to explain all the flaws he calls alterations". It would be nice if he did the make the effort to do that. Instead, all we get is vague, rambling suggestions that Business A and Business B must have been in on it because they were both based in Chicago. Or something.

It does make you wonder what goes on inside some people's heads.
alex_wilson

Tue 11 May 2021, 7:50 pm
Absolutely beautiful Greg!!

I'm going to put on my tin foil deerstalker, try to get my magnifying glass back from my puny Hungarian doppelganger...( he's busy trying to decipher ancient Babylonian cuneiform tablets. Or so he says. Perhaps the polygamous polymathic pigman  prodigy , otherwise known as Professor Larsen could give trying to crack the Hobbit genome sequence a break , and give us poor disbelieving troll punks a hand...Whxt exactly does Hustler's Girl on Girl Gangbang Special got to do with Ancient Near East Cuneiform script?....ever since his " epiphany" reading H and L my poor old Hungarian doppelganger has developed some rather odd notions...)

I'm sure Raul Pigby is related to Professor Larsen's great auntie Snuffles Larson...a quite fearsome pot bellied Hertfordshire sow...

Have you read Master Pigby's latest ?

An internal CIA memorandum advising employees about how best to take photographs in FOREIGN countries somehow proves the Zapruder film, sorry the Z fake was , well, faked....

It's impossible to communicate with people this deluded, detached and dare I say, downright pigheaded...

As for David G Healy?????

To say the guy hasn't a scooby doo would be an insult to anthromorphic ghost hunting cartoon dogs...

His argument consists of incontinence, incoherence and insinuation...

For someone who has demonstrated zero knowledge and understanding of the technical issues involved he's got some fucking cheek attempting to patronise Jeremy...

To get a good idea of Mr Healy's idea of what constitutes a sound argument I suggest you peruse the Google groups..specifically alt assassination jfk...

I wouldn't advise doing so after you've eaten, or if you are easily embarrassed, or if you have any sort of standards pertaining to historical research or the use of the English language...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Tue 11 May 2021, 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A goateed fez wearing flying pig appeared outside my window..)

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum