REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

JFK Key Points - New Video

+2
alex_wilson
zangarathepatsy
6 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

alex_wilson

JFK Key Points - New Video Empty Re: JFK Key Points - New Video

Wed 02 Jun 2021, 6:32 pm
Oh I get it now!! 

You're making a spoof mockumentary!! " Cory Hughes- the Greatest JFK assassination researcher in the world" is a comic persona!!

Kinda like Stephen Colbert goes Conspiracing!!

It's pretty convincing although I'd tone down the anti semitic stuff..

Cory Hughes may very well turn out to be the Ali G of trooferdom!!!

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 11:23 am
coryhughes.org

"Other top-level domains are beneficial in certain circumstances. The .org extension has a lot of credibility and is trusted among internet users. .org means an organization, and you’ll find it’s prevalent among non-profit institutions. The extension was launched in 1985 and was specifically created for non-commercial use and only for not-for-profit entities. In 2019, these restrictions were removed, allowing for any organization to take on the extension. The .org extension still carries the connotation of being a trusted source and authority on subject matters compared to alternatives. "
---------------

Trading your anti-Semitic bullshit and JFK fantasies under what is still a widely trusted banner designed originally for non-profits, and coming here with the sole purpose of spamming, compels me to show you the door.. We both know there are plenty of other places you are welcome. You do not need us and we sure as hell don't need you.  You're just not that amusing.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 11:38 am
Bullseye.

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 12:20 pm
Thanks Greg, what Jake said.

JFK Key Points - New Video Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 1:22 pm
He was warned in another thread a few months ago that continuing these types of posts wouldn't end well for him.

Though I half suspect he was hoping for this result. He now has a legitimate excuse for not responding (as opposed to being too busy shitting bricks) and can claim all sorts of mischievous reasons for his banishment.

Cory is just Brian with (presumably) a gun. In fact, of the two, Cory is far more likely to go on a killing spree out of that curious combo of rage and impotence. 

Brian might think about it sometimes but I think we are all safe while his mother is still around. Was going to say still "alive" but the general term "around" is probably a safer bet.
alex_wilson

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 8:08 pm
He left you with no choice. Showing up at irregular intervals to spam the forum with his latest " interviews" You were more than fair with him...you simply gave him the rope and he obliged...except it really wasn't him...it waz the jooos wot dunnit...with a little help from the ghost of the 2nd David Ferrie...

There's an idea for a podcast!! Do doppelgangers have spirits?? Imagine being haunted by the ghost of your own doppelganger???

I hope Stevie Gaal doesn't read this!!! He'll be rummaging around amongst the duct tape, bin liners and spare chloroform bottles looking for the ouija board he threw away after the attempt to summon Rasputin and Allen Dulles went tragically wrong...

Poor Stevie!! He should have paid attention in his remedial English class instead of daydreaming or trying to have a crafty wank...instead of the Siberian monk and the ex CIA director he ended up being chased through the Gaal homestead..past the rusted hulks and the embers of last years burnt  crosses by the deceased member of Eurodisco singing sensations Boney M ( a large dreadlocked Dutchman with a fascination with the breeding cycles of certain species of mosquito, manual strangulation and group sex) and the decomposed remains of the actress who played Miss Ellie in Dallas...

The guy's most certainly a couple of gelfilte fish sandwiches short of a Bar mitzvah banquet...

The really terrifying thing is there's an audience out there for his incoherent brand of Der Fuhrer Through the Looking Glass hatefulness...

He's the not so perfect specimen of the post Trump troofer..an assault rifle totin'  camouflage jacket wearing lump of triple filtered ignorance and intolerance..

The greatest JFK assassination researcher in the world doncha know..

Farewell Cory...if you happen to bump into the Judenwocky or Herr Humpfy Dumpfy or even Das Dormaus please give them my very best regards...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Sat 05 Jun 2021, 8:36 pm
So much antisemitism .

https://twitter.com/debunkingteam?lang=en

Sun 06 Jun 2021, 9:29 pm
I thought after David Ferrie- U2 pilot, I'd just about heard it all...

But titter ye not! Our favourite potato faced purveyor of preposterous putrefaction ( try saying that after a litre of schnapps and a MK Ultra'd bratwurst) has obviously been a busy little beaver...

It was Jack Valenti ( the original and not the doppelganger..I think) who fired the fatal shot from the grassy knoll... how did he escape you ask?

Duh! In the presidential limo of course!! Greer, Jackie, the Connallys...every fucking one was in on it..

After firing the shot Jack simply strolled down the embankment and hitched a lift...

According to Cory you can clearly see the rifle totin' Jack hitching a lift on the back of the limo...as it sped off under the Triple Underpass..

Guess who else was in the limo??? 

Duh!! David Morales of course!!

Apparently the je...eh Zionists who planned this decided to set Jack a sort of Purim themed initiation test ..

The rest of the " presentation" is beyond parody... beyond a fucking joke.... and as for the presenter??? You could almost hear the lone brain cell rattling around inside his head as he struggled from one monosyllabic grunt to another..

Fuck you Don Jeffries...fuck everyone who has enabled this ridiculous clown by giving him the opportunity to pollute the airwaves with his hateful fantasies...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum