REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Humor  fritz  paine  Floor  11  beckley  Lankford  frazier  3  tsbd  9  +Lankford  tippit  Weigman  Lifton  2  zapruder  prayer  4  Theory  3a  David  hosty  Darnell  Mason  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Empty Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 3:42 pm
Bart shared a very interesting bit.
Its a document talking about the FBI taking seven magazines and testing them for latent fingerprints and indented writing.

FBI seemingly steers clear of indented writing tests on other evidence.
(We have noted a few here at ROKC.)
Here is FBI hunting for gun magazines used to order rifle.

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree346

Of note are the notations on the bottom of the document.
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  20210610

FOLLOWING PAGE RESULTS UNDER SECTION 11

and the agency documents number
105-82555-454 and page 455.

Thusly page 456 will have the results....
I could not locate that 'next page' but found title pages for it etc.

I found lab results.

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree347

The odd thing is the lab K numbers for 7 magazines is not a series of seven identifiers but 3!
K27 - K29
Seems odd because they had 3 magazines from elsewhere (beckley?).

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Mon 28 Jun 2021, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Empty Re: Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 4:07 pm
This tells about the lab results and reactions by FBI

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree348
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 4:18 pm
more about the magazine mafia

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  20210612
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 5:34 pm
Earl Golz '78 article.... yes!!!! Thanks Bart! Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree349
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 5:49 pm

Makes sense Lee was training to either go to another facility (Gentilly) or be sidekick at Reilly's in NO.

So perhaps Lee was set to jump ship to the big Reilly Foods plant that makes Luzianne, Etc.

Reilly Foods has been roasting coffee at the neighboring Luzianne plant since the 1960s. That facility covers 200,000 square feet and employs about 160 people. Brands of coffee produced there include Luzianne, French Market, CDM, RT and Union.

There is also the competition Folgers right next door.

The car pulling up is still not described in any detail but we can guess its Ruth's.

She is older black haired driver.

Alba see's the baby on Marina's lap.

Lee wears white tshirts n khakis.

Razor sharp pant creases... I wouldn't want my underwear done that way. ouch.

Saw Lee with electricians belt but says he wasn't one... just an oiler.

Leblanc was the electrician/jack of all trades... not Lee. mk

Again just Gentilly is mentioned by Lee not NASA or Michoud.

So HE DID mention the incident with the green secret service car to three people in 65 or 66, two were Feds. Told him to hang loose...

Turned two cards with the records of the SS checking out cars at that time to Bob Buras NOPD.

Leblanc bad mouths Oswald to Alba... its all bullshit

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree352
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree351
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree350
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 5:51 pm
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree357
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree358
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree356
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 5:53 pm
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree360
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree359
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree361
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 5:59 pm
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree366
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree367
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree365
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:02 pm
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree368
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree369
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:03 pm
Search for document 105-82555-454 page 456 lab results for seven magazines from Alba's garage.

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree370
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree371
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:32 pm
Alba saw Lee working next door, when not staying perfectly clean oiling machinery. Lee had a vending machine habit at his garage. Drinking several cokes for 30-40 minutes a day. With the creases staying in Lee's pants all day. Marina must have starched them solid. 
Alba saw Lee stopping in Mancuso's cafe for some lunch near Reilly's. Although that seemed consistent. He never went to lunch WITH Lee. Just saw Lee there alone.
Neither joined the other though it appears...

Oddity that Lee didn't go to Gentilly or Michoud isnt odd at all. No pot of gold if they dont accept defectors.

The few from Reilly's that did go to Chrysler Aerospace (etc.) would likely have made this known weeks in advance ... maybe even to Alba, haha but more likely Lee overhears it.
They also likely didn't have security clearance issues. 
Of note, the myth that all Lee's co-workers defected to Nasa is boiled down to Garrison by way of Assistant District Attorney Frank Klein: "They're all gone"
Garrison goes to say Frank Klein layed a list on his desk with names of those who went to 'Nasa', and left Reilly's within weeks of Oswald's departure.
As if they followed Lee to Gentilly, not the other way around... please.

So was Klein so inept his list of NASA aerospace employees included some still working at Reilly's??  Including Lee's boss and his trainer, Leblanc.. etc
Was Klein passing pork chops? 

Alba, a gun collector, says his conversation with Oswald was all about guns to wit Lee was described as having good firearms knowledge and then none. 

Seems this good knowledge was from the magazine's he was reading and further discussion that strayed from this material was met with ignorance.

As expected from a non enthusiast, and just someone with a good reading comprehension and discussion habits.
Discussion was of M1 Garand. (30.06)
That was a gun sold by mail order as US Military surplus by The US Government/NRA gun clubs etc who advertised in these very magazines.
Discussion was of lethality of large vs small rounds.
Seems then if Lee expressed preference for M1 then the larger caliber round was the best.

Alba claimed to have installed the rivet on the rifle strap for Lee's "Italian Rifle".

Alba claims to witness Lee working at Reilly's and says his demeanor was different.
Gee, I guess that's why they dont re-name 'work' as 'Super happy fun time.'
Four letters is more apropos.

Then the Secret service car episode with the car being signed out but no record. Fbi doesn't know who went to NO and needed transportation on theses dates.
I dont buy that.
Why hustle Alba?

A description from memory of the Plymouth color and license plate in contrast to very little description of Ruth's auto.

The story of it stopping in front of Reilly's and Lee coming out to retrieve an envelope is so sinister no one is asked about it... he was brushed off by Fbi friend.

BUT OF COURSE ALBA NEVER METIONED THAT IN THE PAST.

oh brother...we know he did to a business man whom leaves his car at the garage like the Fbi/secret service... as well as to two feds.

Alba states Lee went to Young Printing Company ... Sure as he likely steered him away from Jones Printing company as he was "homosexual"

Also knows how much Lee paid for printing.

Park this wherever.

Cheers, Ed 

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree372
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree374
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree373
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 6:34 pm
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree375
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 8:51 pm
cheers bounce

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 9:03 am
Tanx B

The Lab useage of K#'s,
and indented writing results.

Comparison of hand writing and printing was with Lee's library card.

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree376
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 10:14 am
Nice job!

Query.

What part of the month did the Rifleman mag come out? Oswald left Reily's on July 19.

Most places do not put out new magazines in the waiting area. Mostly not even recent ones. Or were these magazines actually for sale at Alba's? 

One thing of concern tome is that I had contact in about 2001/02 with Ruth Peters (nee Kloepfer), one of the Kloepfer daughters who visited the Oswald's. She claimed that Oswald had discussed wanting to buy a rifle. This was in September. Claimed that he said that was the reason he was planning a trip east.  

The whole deal with that visit is a bit weird. Ruth Paine, Marina and Mrs K spent most of the time in the kitchen while the two girls grilled Oswald in the living room. Said Oswald could not look her in the eye. Said he was evasive about sources of income. Said he flirted with her. And as above, talked about wanting to buy a rifle when he left NO. Gave you a small Russian joke book to practice her Russian. Still had when I was in contact with her. Told her mother on the way home that she thought Lee was a nut and was told by her mother not to use those terms about others. 

When the FBI called on the Ks, they would only talk to Mrs K. despite the girls telling them that it was they who spent all the time talking to Lee. Similar to what happened with Bill Hootkins. Wouldn't talk to him, only his mother. 

Anyhoo... I digress... how likely is it that, unless the magazine were actually ones for sale, how likely is it that Alba had the June copy of Rifleman in his waiting area before July 19 when Oswald left Reily's?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 11:18 am
American Rifleman is an NRA publication (along with Shooting Illustrated) that NRA members get for free. The magazines are typically mailed out early (you get next months issue this month). I don't know for sure if that was the case in 1963 but I'd bet it was. I'm thinking some NRA member got his American Rifleman magazines sent early like they do today and then put them out for customers in the waiting area. FWIW. (I'm an NRA member and I get Shooting Illustrated each month.)
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 11:49 am
StanDane wrote:American Rifleman is an NRA publication (along with Shooting Illustrated) that NRA members get for free. The magazines are typically mailed out early (you get next months issue this month). I don't know for sure if that was the case in 1963 but I'd bet it was. I'm thinking some NRA member got his American Rifleman magazines sent early like they do today and then put them out for customers in the waiting area. FWIW. (I'm an NRA member and I get Shooting Illustrated each month.)
Thanks Stan!

That clears that up pretty comprehensively.

FWIW, John Pic was a member of the NRA. Maybe Robert was, as well. Not that I am reading anything into it. I imagine a lot of current and former armed service people were/are members. But I assume what it does mean is that Oswald was familiar with the magazine.

IIRC, NRA had a program of supplying weapons to various types of clubs and that those weapons were old military surplus? Will try and refind what I've read before about it.

one of the more interesting asides from Ed was the lack of any search for imprint writing on other material. Here, they must have been specifically looking to see if Oswald ripped the coupon out and filled it in on top of the magazine.  Such an examination on other material could have revealed a lot (which was Ed's point, I assume).

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 11:57 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Alba saw Lee working next door, when not staying perfectly clean oiling machinery. Lee had a vending machine habit at his garage. Drinking several cokes for 30-40 minutes a day. With the creases staying in Lee's pants all day. Marina must have starched them solid. 
Alba saw Lee stopping in Mancuso's cafe for some lunch near Reilly's. Although that seemed consistent. He never went to lunch WITH Lee. Just saw Lee there alone.
Neither joined the other though it appears...

Oddity that Lee didn't go to Gentilly or Michoud isnt odd at all. No pot of gold if they dont accept defectors.

The few from Reilly's that did go to Chrysler Aerospace (etc.) would likely have made this known weeks in advance ... maybe even to Alba, haha but more likely Lee overhears it.
They also likely didn't have security clearance issues. 
Of note, the myth that all Lee's co-workers defected to Nasa is boiled down to Garrison by way of Assistant District Attorney Frank Klein: "They're all gone"
Garrison goes to say Frank Klein layed a list on his desk with names of those who went to 'Nasa', and left Reilly's within weeks of Oswald's departure.
As if they followed Lee to Gentilly, not the other way around... please.

So was Klein so inept his list of NASA aerospace employees included some still working at Reilly's??  Including Lee's boss and his trainer, Leblanc.. etc
Was Klein passing pork chops? 

Alba, a gun collector, says his conversation with Oswald was all about guns to wit Lee was described as having good firearms knowledge and then none. 

Seems this good knowledge was from the magazine's he was reading and further discussion that strayed from this material was met with ignorance.

As expected from a non enthusiast, and just someone with a good reading comprehension and discussion habits.
Discussion was of M1 Garand. (30.06)
That was a gun sold by mail order as US Military surplus by The US Government/NRA gun clubs etc who advertised in these very magazines.
Discussion was of lethality of large vs small rounds.
Seems then if Lee expressed preference for M1 then the larger caliber round was the best.

Alba claimed to have installed the rivet on the rifle strap for Lee's "Italian Rifle".

Alba claims to witness Lee working at Reilly's and says his demeanor was different.
Gee, I guess that's why they dont re-name 'work' as 'Super happy fun time.'
Four letters is more apropos.

Then the Secret service car episode with the car being signed out but no record. Fbi doesn't know who went to NO and needed transportation on theses dates.
I dont buy that.
Why hustle Alba?

A description from memory of the Plymouth color and license plate in contrast to very little description of Ruth's auto.

The story of it stopping in front of Reilly's and Lee coming out to retrieve an envelope is so sinister no one is asked about it... he was brushed off by Fbi friend.

BUT OF COURSE ALBA NEVER METIONED THAT IN THE PAST.

oh brother...we know he did to a business man whom leaves his car at the garage like the Fbi/secret service... as well as to two feds.

Alba states Lee went to Young Printing Company ... Sure as he likely steered him away from Jones Printing company as he was "homosexual"

Also knows how much Lee paid for printing.

Park this wherever.

Cheers, Ed 

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree372
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree374
 Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree373
#NRA

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 12:00 pm
Have added #NRA to this and a related thread to make it easy to find both.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 2:16 pm
Of note they checked the Enco service station road map for indented writing.... none found.

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree377

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree378
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 2:30 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Of note they checked the Enco service station road map for indented writing.... none found.

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree377

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree378
Ha! The map was a major part of the planning of this fiendish deed! They must have thought the assassin wrote his manifesto using the map to rest his writing paper on! The fiend!

Funny how that same mystical map was found in multiple places...

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 2:59 pm
Mr. BALL - Did he leave anything around the room?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No; somehow I saw a map. I believe he left that map.
Mr. BALL - What map?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - A map of Dallas where he could get around to get some places, jobs.
Mr. BALL - What did you do with that map?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Throwed it in the garbage.
Mr. BALL - Threw it away?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Was it a map, kind of a map put out by the service stations?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; one of those kinds. I just threw it away and cleaned up the room. Just threw it away.
Mr. BALL - Did the map have any markings on it?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.

[url=https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=217805#relPageId=187&search=map_and beckley]Map allegedly found at the N Beckley boarding house[/url]

I won't paste it because discussion on the map is a very lengthy part of Mike Paine's testimony, but it is Mike at his very best.

The take away

The map was his but he left it at Ruth's and got another one for himself.

Even though several marks were at or very near, places he was looking to buy land, or places he visited regularly, he denied making any marks except the one showing his Irving home. 

I don't believe Oswald ever actually took possession of that map. He simply borrowed it from the Paine house as needed. Mary meanwhile, was lying her ass off about finding and throwing away a map that Oswald left there fully marked up the same as the one in the archives. If Oswald actually lived there (highly doubtful) and left that map, she or Porter would have sold it, not tossed it in the garbage.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 30 Jun 2021, 8:03 am
... that map would have been dug out the trash and added to Mike Niebuhr's collection...

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree379
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 30 Jun 2021, 10:10 am
Btw here is Mike Niebuhr

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree380

Had a art deco/collectables store...
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 30 Jun 2021, 1:49 pm
Not everything is a conspiracy.
Only the important stuff

Magazine Mafia At Alba's Garage  Scree381

D91 is the Bledsoe / Niebuhr calendar page.

Now did we ever post the actual calendar page?
Anyone have image of D91 calendar page photo and negative??

I recall the auctions for the page. It went to a Miami Florida collector for 300 bucks....

"Also among 215 items auctioned over 2% hours was a calendar page signed by Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, at the request of Dallas boarding house owner Mrs. Mary Bledsoe. The signature was to show that Oswald had paid rent for two weeks in October 1963, a month prior to the assassination. The calendar page, subsequently used by the FBI to trace Oswald's movements be- fore the shooting, brought $300 in a mail bid from private'dealer David Licht of Miami Beach"

I am interested as was the writing on a certain day.
Or to be clear. Which day/s on the calendar page was the writing "To Oswald" &. "From Oswald"

Did Mary give away the farm by saying 4th.?

She is corrects this to 7th of course... but says first was in September (regarding getting the calendar and or first rental)
Why does Mary re-rent to Lee for a second week if he was speaking foreign language on Wednesday and eating sardines in his room and using up refrigerator space with milk ... I mean it was just Mary and Lee using her small fridge...well. and Porter.

Thanks, Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum