REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I

+8
Gil Jesus
Vinny
rogerhucek
lanceman
Mick_Purdy
alex_wilson
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
12 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I - Page 3 Empty THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I

Wed 01 Sep 2021, 1:34 pm
First topic message reminder :

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27354-the-bad-boys-of-oak-cliff-part-i/ 

An ed forum post by  @Gil Jesus.

Gil is on the right track. 
https://gregrparker.com/essays/

(may take a minute to load)

Unfortunately Gil is under attack from the uber-conspiracist and Tippit disinformationist, Joseph McBride for crimes against conspiracy groupthink. 

I use the word "disinfornmationist" deliberately when it comes to McBride.

I refuse to believe someone with a long history in the news industry is so blithely unaware that the following constitutes proof of anything - except McBride's deplorably low standards. "Marie Tippit told Edgar Lee Tippit what Mentzel told her about the hunt for Oswald he and J. D. were ordered by the DPD to make shortly after the assassination, by at least 12:45 (Oswald was not officially identified until about 2:10 p.m. at the downtown police station)."

Is there a respectable journalist in the world who would accept 3rd or 4th hand hearsay from a nonagenarian on the cusp of dementia as proof of anything?  McBride makes it clear, he most certainly does accept it as proof - and that belief on his part is simply unbelievable. He may as well claim he believes in fairies at the bottom of his garden because the previous owner's daughter had a friend who said she saw one there. 

And Greg Doudna is probably right about the knifing incident. However, as I show in my piece, there was tesimony that Tippit was answering a disturbance call, and there is a gap in the tapes where siuch a call may have been deleted.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 04 Sep 2021, 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I

Tue 26 Oct 2021, 11:27 am
Gil Jesus wrote:An interesting and yet disturbing question about Tippit was put to Chief Curry by Commission Member Allen Dulles during testimony:

Mr. DULLES.  A rumor reached me that Officer Tippit had been some way involved in some narcotic trouble, I don't know what the foundation of that is.  Do you know anything about that at all?

Mr. CURRY. Nothing whatsoever; no, sir.

Representative FORD. You mean you know nothing about it or you checked it out and there is no validity?

Mr. CURRY. This is the first I ever heard of it that he was involved in any narcotics.

Representative FORD. But your records, so far as you know, would not indicate such?

Mr. CURRY. No, sir.

( 4 H 177-178 )

The police had no record of Tippit being involved in narcotics. Was that because he wasn't, or because he hadn't gotten caught yet ? And where did Dulles get that "rumor" from ? 

Could Tippit's murder have been the result of some kind of drug-related issue ?

Just trying to stimulate some thoughts.
The wording "narcotic trouble" indicates that he was under investigation for this. But there is zero to substantiate that. I could be wrong, but it looks to me like either Dulles was fed bad information, or he was just on a good old fashioned fishing expedition. 

It is also possible that the rumor was true... but was actually about one of the other Tippits/Tippets on the force.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I

Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:44 am
If Charles Lutwidge Dodgson had been born a century or so later, perhaps in a small West Virginian mining town, and if he had attended one of those defiantly unacademic ,unaccredited " Christian" universities; and,  if instead of taking holy orders, becoming an Anglican deacon -while remaining adrift in his pastoral Oxfordshire dreamland - he had applied the Sacred Fake Tan of St Kardashian, and whitened his teeth , in accordance with the holy rituals of the Blessed Dr Phil, becoming a " Praise the Lord and Pass the Dollars" " Pastor" of some Texas Megachurch, then instead of Alice in Wonderland, he might have ( perhaps out of a sense of sheer desperation) have ended up writing a grim fantasia, not dissimilar to the threads over on acjfk..

Instead of his wonderful ageless masterpiece..he'd have produced some nightmarishly dystopian vision..

Epitomised by the soul deadening compote of hateful banality and the emasculated ravings of a hapless manchild...

When both Brian and BigDog peer into the looking glass they see a wonderland.. the Mad March HARVEY... Tweedle Dumb ass and Tweedle EvenDumber ,a pair of supersized assault rifle totin' misogynists..Humpfy Dumpfy sitting uncomfortably on his half built wall.." No brown shells can sit on my side" The Queen of Hearts a tiny wizened botoxed permatanned husk, with dead fish eyes and deader fish lips..In the kingdom of the Mad the half Mad Hatter is the sanest of them all( after all is recognising your own madness not the first step towards rediscovering sanity?) ..after he gets bored of pulling doppelgangers out of his top hat he settles down with das Dormaus , sipping the herbal scented tea, Butler, the pink eyed vivisection bunny pours, in between jolts from the fez shaped electrodes , dangling down from his detachable earlobes like Sitzmans saggy tits in the other Z film Healy's trying to make, as the Hearts and the Clubs kick the fuck out of each other, arguing over whose turn it is to be the trump card..."as long as its not the spades or the diamonds".. screams Donnie , the court eunuch, from his nest  , beneath the King of Hearts beard . With a sigh  the not so Mad Hatter puts his top hat back on, and sipping his tea( careful however to avoid the " jam tarts" Kris the hooker smoking caterpillar brought) he watches the fake Z film, and on a branch above his head, Juddufki the Cheshire CT, appears out of nowhere..." I starred in that film..me and my Lee" she smiles.. before disappearing again...

Leaving her smile just hanging there, like a clutch of freshly lynched bodies in one of Donnie the eunuchs wettest dreams...

Forget the assassination, reading through the barely literate musings of BigDog and Bud, men old enough to be grandfathers, men who ( presumably) have lived some sort of life, and learned at least a meagre lesson or two whilst living..I'm struck by a very real sense of hopelessness and despair..

Reading through the myopic solipsistic bilge not only do I find myself loosing the will to live, I begin to understand why America, the richest, most powerful nation in the history of humanity is teetering on the brink.. having somehow turned the body politic into a carcass the supersized jackals, waving their flags and assault rifles, are tearing one another apart , to see who gets to gnaw the flesh from the bone..As long as the this fucking two sided illusion is maintained , no matter what side we happen to be on, we are all fucked..

Bud and BigDog are like a pair of ghosts gloating at a funeral..not realising it's their own bodies they're gloating over.. they've wasted over 20 fucking years mocking so called " conspiracy hobbyists", reciting from the Warren Report, it's utter fucking pathetic. Ridiculous little men... exactly the sort of individuals all governments thrive on.. filling them with the empty calories of nostalgia...starving the future for the sake of the past. And a past that never even existed...In 30 years or so the Buds and the BigDog jnrs will be scribbling eulogistic graffiti over the thought screens inside our chums cryogenically frozen ponytail.. except today will be Great they want to make again..

The most destructive legacy the baby boomers leave behind, as they depart the stage, tie dyed Trump flags fluttering proudly from their mobility scooters, is the misguided notion that selfishness somehow equals freedom. Glorying in selfhood even at the cost of countless other selves..Doyle having  managed to delude himself into believing his " skill" somehow makes him exempt. Log on to " A World Gone Mad" thread...read through his rant... it's genuinely terrifying. A blueprint for a true Conspiracentric Idiocracy..

For the likes of BigDog and Bud Oswald provided them with the alibi , he allowed them the freedom to continue glorifying  their particular sense of self, and of America too...his shadow blinding them to the very real shadows, lurking beneath the mighty eagle's wings.. I suspect for the likes of BigDog his idea of America ends at the nozzle of his gun...Confucius says " 70 year old man who calls himself Big Dog has spent a life being little"

America in the first decades of the 21st century is the equivalent of the Western Roman Empire in the decades after the Crisis of the Third Century...or a little closer to home, like Immediate Post Imperial Britain.. struggling with the demons that slumbered undisturbed through the years of plenty.. the demons that now stir...threatening the very sense of self...of nationhood. If patriotism is the last refuge for the scoundrel,  then surely the self( rather a particular notion of selfhood) is the last refuge for the scoundrel nation..

Greg ,  both the Doyle's and the BigDogs are unreachable...the assassination, as a solvable crime, as a jigsaw piece that somehow was allowed to slip down the back of the sofa, doesn't matter. It's become the focus and the vessel for their particular fantasies..

For the Buds and the BigDogs jeering at " conspiracy hobbyists" is just an attempt to reassure themselves...silence their own doubts, fears and insecurities..Each to his own delusion.. and the left/ right divide is the biggest fucking delusion of all...As is the LN / CT... if you only read one half how the fuck can you learn the full story? Facts are neutral It's over half a century of polarization, of stupid cunts running around, chasing their Pavlovian tails( tales?) Or worst of all parasites like the Jeffries and co trying to milk themselves a few shekels out the cadaver by cooking up a few more false mysteries, or stirring up some fake controversy...BWFs recent interview was a prime example..

Of course I'm guiltier than most. The only way to deal with these clowns is to deny them what they most crave... attention, publicity etc..to validate their specific fantasies. Mr Case has a point..  endlessly regurgitating this shit is the worst  approach. I admit it.. I find the antics of the outermost fringe troofers bizarrely fascinating. However, drifting out there , dodging the debris, the odd stray comet, and Stevie Gaal , inflated to blimp like proportions in his homemade spacesuit( the only manmade artifact visible from the Great Wall of China), can be a salutary experience... There but for a brace of Gaals ( doppelganging is mandatory out there) go I...the level of self delusion is utterly breathtaking...Doyle flopping around in a gasmask and a ponytail? Honestly it's pitiable..a gaggle of grown men acting like spoilt little brats..

In the great interstellar laboratory of trooferdom acjfk may just be the true embodiment of the horseshoe theory.. the Doyles and the BigDogs are afflicted with the same malaise, the only difference is how their delusions manifest themselves..

Both exist in tiny self contained, self sealing claustrophobic ecosystems..

Both have painted stars upon their ceiling to christen it the sky. Both equate their idiosyncrasies with absolute truth. Both have an absolute intolerance for opposing viewpoints..Both lurk in the shadows, willing destruction on their self declared enemies...the tragedy of course is, ultimately it's their very own destruction they're willing..

It's impossible to reason with that level of delusion. Doyle specifically avoids anything remotely factual... relying solely on conjecture and wildly speculative scenarios. Bill Shelley CIA agent for Armstrong's sake!! Two Oswalds cavorting around inside the Depository.. I suspect, being a Manhattan intellectual, HARVEY would have come high kicking down , a la Busby Berkeley...I'm sure I remember reading, on page 145 of one of Dickie Gilbride's " megaessays" , Eddie Piper saying he heard the chorus of " There's no business like show business", sung in a distinctive New York twang, floating down from the 6th floor..( or have I got my HARVEYs mixed up with my LEEs again?)

I remember one of Stan's funniest memes...Doyle as Wily E Coyote...

You can almost picture him... ACME Gaalinator 600 Gasmask ( protection against up to 6 gigafetzers worth of intestinal gas emissions )  strapped on, ACME Donnie Jeffries Goes to Harlem Rocket Propelled Zen sandals on his feet ... rummaging through his brand new ACME Credible Researchers Kit( his pocket money couldn't quite stretch to the John Kowalski CMC Signature deluxe edition)... With his Horny like a HARVEY doppelicious double headed condom ( guaranteed protection against the fakest of fake moms...do fake moms fake it? An interesting philosophical conundrum) pulled tightly over his ventilator and with Wanker's Own Windscreen wipers frantically wiping away, making sure his bifocals stay unsteamed( according to ACME they were tested by David Lifton himself, in an A and E department on New Year's Eve 2003 AND in the toilets after his star turn at the Fat Professors Fake Zapruder Film Symposium..the latter being, according to the good folks at ACME ," The Hardcore Wanker's Answer to Hiroshima") he's ready to log on...

I used to think ridicule was the best approach. But I was wrong. I'm inadvertently helping to fuel our chums infantile delusions. I asked him about H and L, specifically referencing HARVEYs supposed language skills, only to be hit with a dissonant ramble ,charting the imaginary route the imaginary doppelganger took out the TSBD.

Instead of trying to learn what the hieroglyphics actually mean the Butlers and the Doyles are content to keep gazing in giddy rapture at the funny little pictures..." Look the crocodile is going for a walk with the kitty cat!" 
" The hippopotamus is putting on it's facemask before it goes for a spin in the flying saucer"

The relationship between the troofers and the militant LNs is wholly symbiotic...one can't exist without the other..

The troofers provide the shit for the cesspit and the BigDogs and co are happy to oblige... spending their time splashing around.. and as an extra bonus for all lovers of irony, rushing off to complain about the smell!! Utterly oblivious to the pungent unfumigateable trail wafting behind them...

The only solution is to flush hard and flush often...they obviously enjoy the smells down there...who are we to deny them their pleasure?

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 21 Apr 2022, 7:34 pm
Dallas and Oak Cliff crime waves were trending upwards in 63 with peak in the 60's coming in 64-65.

THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I - Page 3 Murder13

Even the corrupt Dallas Crime Commissioner knew he was in over his head.

Of course John McKee was a fake name a criminal gave himself to cover his desertion and theft of US Government property.
But things are not looking good under his guidance or oversight... wonder why???? Nah no I don't!

THE BAD BOYS OF OAK CLIFF -- PART I - Page 3 Dallas16
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum