REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Empty From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..

Wed 29 Sep 2021, 10:16 pm
First topic message reminder :

" Guten Morgen Mein Kinder"

" Guten Morgen Fraulein Barnard"

" Now children we better speak in English, you never know who could be listening in, right Miss Jeffries? As you know Miss Cole is still unavoidably detained, due to the ongoing enquiries pertaining to her whereabouts in the late 90s. I'm sure the scurrilous rumours you've all been hearing, about  her relationship with Bill Clinton aren't true..just more communist propaganda..I can assure you children Miss Cole's favourite blue dress wasn't part of the Clinton Body Count , likewise her links with the Al Gore campaign , they're  as truthful as those allegations linking Hilfswillige Jeffries to the Paul Gadd " Raven Sanctuary" Let me reassure you all Miss Cole firmly believes " Global Warming"  is just another Jew inspired fantasy...we all know a blonde haired blue eyed God created this flat Earth in six days...the only time the globe got warm was the time Don Jeffries and Ernst Zundel ate too much sauerkraut and lit their farts a little too close to the globe a certain moustachioed supermensch kept in his study... my name is Fraulein Christine Barnard, latterly of the Future Freedom Foundation, now I'm a supply teacher working for the Schlotz Klink Agency...I'm sure some of your parents and grandparents are familiar with Frau Gertrude..."

Pause for obligatory oath taking..followed by Ted Nugents mash up of " Dixie" " My Country  'Tis of Thee" and  " Horst Wessel Lied"

Fraulein Barnard " Wasn't that just beautiful children ?,I hope we'll all be lucky enough to be on the barricades when our mighty flag is once again unfurled and the brown battalions march to victory with their strong and steady step"(sotto vice)" oohh I feel a little bit flustered better take a couple of estrogen and progesterone tablets to calm me down.."

TODAY'S LESSON..

So what have we learned today about the JFK assassination and the jews and their new world order stooges who carried it out...?

Well children over on Lord Haw Haws Education Forum Miss Cole wowed everyone with this quite staggering discovery...not only was Lee Oswald ( thats LEE to our friends from the Jimbo Baggins Annex) up blazing away on the 6th floor , he had the foresight to wrap clingfilm round his face, just in case he was given a nitrate test...

Over in the Rudolf Hoess Campus in Buda, Dr Ralph Cinque MD, further enlightened us with another virtuoso display of photo analysis..

The so called Prayerman footage is a fake...because it's absolutely impossible, ( in fact Dr Cinque adds the libertarian imprematur declaring that its never ever been done. So there) for people to move... . The Ralph Cinque Law of Motion states that people who stood somewhere must still be standing there 10 seconds later. No one ever moves and if they do they're obviously Kennedy killers . I'll repeat that just to make sure you absorb every nuance: the Prayerman footage is fake because people aren't standing in exactly the same place they were standing 10 seconds earlier. Thus, following the Cinque Didactic , the same mysterious cabal of conspirators who were somehow able to deduce Ike Altgens line of sight, and knowing what the prospective patsy looked like , were able not only to fake the subsequent photo, creating a grotesque hybrid doorway menagerie , enough to make Tod Browning himself blush, including slapping the forehead of someone who looked so much like Oswald he was often mistaken for him, onto Oswald, presumably as some sort of disguise, they were also able to undertake a truly prodigious feat of fakery , by somehow producing quite literally hundreds of thousands of fake newspapers, in dozens of cities, including some of America's largest metropolitan areas. All in approximately 30 minutes!! These same magicians also decided, perhaps as some sort of back up scenario , to add another layer of Machiavellian devilment,inserting yet another fake Oswald, an imaginary tripleganger to accompany the doppel Oswalds already wandering around inside the Depository, searching for Bill Shelley , CIA agent  ...doppelgangers get lonely too children .."

I thought I'd heard it all...but Lee Oswald up on the 6th floor with fucking clingfilm wrapped around his face ???

Not only that,  this character still persists in parroting the same old hoary delusions...Oswald pulling a pistol in the Texas Theatre , for example...

The contortions required to keep this particular treasured pet theory intact would make a 14 year old East European gymnast crammed full of steroids wince...

The Tittilicious Troika of la Tete de 13 pouces - Misses Cole and Barnard, the former arguably the most boringly pedantic sophist ever to gurn into a camera in anger, seasoning his lugubrious offerings with the sort of painfully lumpen attempts at humour,  not encountered since that 8 foot 3 inch unintentional humourist , Tom Graves ,hung up his lead boots and DR Neiderhut ( Harvard Medical School Class of 83) ) with the assistance of their sometime acolyte, Snowflake in ordinary to James, 15th Baron Haw Haw, Dirty Dickie Booth, mentioned in dispatches for service above and beyond the call of genius...for declaring his " zero tolerance for debates" ...on a fucking forum advertised as a JFK assassination debate forum!! And for pioneering a policy of splendid isolation that would have made the ghost of dear old Lord Palmerston weep prophet's tears..Dirty Dickie ignored those he deemed unworthy by bombarding them with broadside after broadside of churlish ad hominem... like a gunboat sailing into hostile waters bristling with giant waterpistols!!- seem utterly determined to keep research forever marooned in the realms of whatever their own particular morbid fancy happens to be... Banging away with all the grace, subtlety and sophistication of Professor Larsen's thumbless cousin attempting to repair Orson Welles cuckoo clock with a fucking sledgehammer... determined to find a way of fitting the square pegs into the round holes...

Forever spinning round and round on a merry go round..Never learning..convinced every new mistake they make means they are making some sort of progress...If the only  lesson you learn from making mistakes is how to make some more , then it's time for a serious re-evaluation

Fletcher fucking Prouty...George W Bush photographed strolling through Dealey Plaza... Oswald armed with a roll of clingfilm, a cheese sandwich and of course his trusty Carcano, taking aim from the 6th floor window...Jealousy hoarding conspiracy theories the way a miser hoards gold, only to stand guard over them, as zealously as Don Jeffries protects the sanctity of his lily white stupidity...

Then racing back to Beckley St to grab the pistol he then tries to fire in the Texas Theatre..

How I abhor reading such mind numbing idiocy..

And then there's Cinque...a tiny insignificant runt brandishing the largest megaphone in human history.... babbling away, year after year, like some tragi comic character in a Rob Zombie reboot of " A Mighty Wind" ...lead singer and banjo player in the Singing Loveladys, a folk revival group who had a No.199 hit back in 1963 , with a bizarre a cappella version of Puff the Magic Dragon ( still banned in Finland, Luxembourg, Macedonia and most Arab Countries, due to certain translation issues...the part where Puff offers to Loveladyify little Jackie Papers forehead is misconstrued as having homoerotic connotations)...who  believes his tuneless warbling is still somehow relevant..if Cinque was a little smarter, and a lot less repulsive his absurd campaign could have done serious, perhaps even terminal damage , to how this case is generally perceived. Like so many misguided souls Cinque attempted to use " assassination research" as a mirror for his own vanity...only to end up another lonely old fool, hypnotised by his echo of his own incompetence

Lord Gordo Haw Haws lack of oversight has all but emasculated that particular forum. Larry H and Gil are the lone voices in the wilderness.. but tragically all too often their voices are drowned out by the cacophonous babble of hollow voices...

How anyone, at this stage, nearly 60 years down the line, can seriously postulate a scenario that involves Oswald being at 6th floor window...it's beyond my meagre powers of comprehension, and my somewhat lurid imagination..The evidence is there for those with the wit to look. Those who possess the ability, and the requisite intellectual honesty, to step outside their own treasured illusions. Far too many self styled researchers have fallen in love with their own perceptions of the case, few have the courage to accept their love was unrequited. Few have the guts to put aside the theories , long exposed as either fraudulent or else simple folly. Too many self declared Conspiracy Theorists do the Lone Nutters work for them..

These three clowns are like the Three Stooges in Macbeth.. ALL " Fair is foul and foul is fair" IST SISTER " wrap this clingfilm round our faces before we go hovering around anywhere" 2ND SISTER " " Fog and filthy air? I'm not going hovering around through any of that...before I landed this gig, stirring cauldrons and cackling maniacally I was a doctor doncha know...Harvard Medical School Class of 83" 3RD SISTER " As the resident media expert for Cauldron Stirrers Today i'd say both the fog and the foulness is just a delusion caused by manufactured consent...and by too many of those weird newts tails , are you sure that was the freshly severed cock of a black cat and the feathers of a white cockerel? And as for these white mice?? I didn't know Hecate wore glasses...hold up sisters here comes MacTroll...this is our big scene"

MacTroll " G'day ladies, me and my little British mate, Albert Banquo, are looking for King Duncan's castle"

ALL " All hail MacTroll Thane of ROKC...All hail MacTroll Thane of  Stinky Mac's Funhouse..All hail MacTroll Thane of the Education Forum thereafter!"

Albert Banquo " Typical cowardly British supernatural entities..if we were able to consult a credible warty hag, who hangs around cackling maniacally and stirring cauldrons they'd obviously recognise my superior gifts as a potential regicide.."

This Triumvirate of Tomfoolery, the Tittilicious Troika of Tedium personify the suffocating pall of reaction, the alchemical fusing of fantasy, negationism and politicisation. 

Instead of serious research we get a soul deadening melange of fatuous parlour gaming ( Lee Oswald in the Book Depository with the clingfilm) corporatist libertarian/ anti vaxxer propaganda and some pompous quasi Fetzerite who thinks being a Harvard alumni grants him preternatural insights.

Claiming Oswald had fucking cellophane wrapped around his face.... maybe he escaped in a newspaper taxi, sharing a marshmallow pie with Messrs Whalley and McWatters as they drifted past the cellophane flowers that grow so very high along Beckley and Zangs...just as Officer Tippit was straightening his looking glass tie, one of the cellophane flowers leant forward, stretching out it's stem , slipping in through the window of the newspaper taxi to tap Lee on the shoulder.." Excuse me Mr Oswald I don't mean to be rude but I do believe you have one of my petals stuck to your face..." nervous pause before the flower continues rather bashfully " I couldn't help but notice...is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"...

Armstrong have mercy on the cellophane flower population of Dallas

These three clowns  are the harbringers of doom...The Three Stooges of the Apocalypse..riding on their pantomime nags..past, present and future...their stubborn buffoonery, reactionary idiocy and puerile slapstick " theorising"( incidentally Miss Cole  where did you pick up the patter? Tom le Fols landmark 1273 A Jester's Handbuke? Verily egads and forsooth hey nonny non!) represent research at it's very fucking worst. A hobbyist a wannabe propagandist and a preposterous self inflated balloon..With Greg's permission, and as an adjunct to Vinny's rogues gallery of Fake Witnesses I'm going to use this thread as a wastepaper basket...a safe, ecologically sustainable recepticle to deposit " fake theories" in..

Oswald with cellophane wrapped around his face is a keeper..

I'm sure if he contacted Juddufki she'd happily " confirm" this monumental discovery...no doubt with her eidetic memory she could recall exactly where she bought the roll of clingfilm... maybe she used it to wrap up the shirt she bought for her Lee...or maybe it was the clingfilm he wrapped his sandwiches in , the sandwiches Juddufki made in David Ferrie's kitchen with her own fair hands...

Quote from Me and Lee, the soon to be published Director's Cut ( with commentary, courtesy of Mystic Malcolm, Trine Day's resident psychic, from Sparky Rubinstein, David Ferrie and Nibbles, Juddufki's favourite white mouse)

" Take these cheese sandwiches my beloved, I wrapped them in clingfilm myself and sealed them with a loving kiss. Don't forget to feed the mouse tumours in the thermos, they get very peckish ( snuffles coarsely) Oh Lee, my darling ilI never forget you, i'll never stop loving you..even if they accuse you of murdering our wonderful President.. remember to wear the brown shirt I bought you, and don't eat too much spicy food in Mexico, or flirt with the secretaries..I won't say goodbye my darling Lee.. only au revoir, spasiba, tusen takk, hasta luego, ( Editors note : genius that she is, Judy said goodbye to her Lee in over 135 languages, including archaic Demotic Greek, several West African tribal dialects and incredibly Orthodox Fezzian, a highly stylised dialect, described as being " a sub Esperanto amalgam of emoticons , dancing or otherwise, and pure unadulterated gibberish only understood by chronic paranoiacs who wear Fezzes several sizes too small thus interrupting the flow of blood to the brain")

Wait for me in Cancun ..or the Cayman Islands or Belize even though it won't be called Belize until  British Honduras become independent several years after your death... Farewell Lee .. Your Minnie Mouse wont forget you...ok ill forget you until around 1997 then I'll definitely remember you..once all the main protagonists are dead and the ARRB has finished" ( The theme music from Titanic...Publisher's note- Hi, this is Kris, you might be familiar with some of Trine Days underground best sellers...The Diary of Judyth Vary Mole, the Truth about Toad Hall...A Vary Close Shave ..Judyth Von Baker's incredible 10 year odyssey as Hitler's moustache"...A Baker's Dozen .the explosive revelations of Judyth of Magdala, the REAL 13th disciple..( translated from Aramaic by Don Jeffries, Trine Days resident expert in all things semitic) The Lindbergh Baby Was A Boy!! Judyth Vary Lindbergh's traumatic transexual journey to acceptance and true love....True to our tradition of Troof telling excellence Trine Day is proud to announce the imminent publication I Sunk the Titanic! Judyth Vary Iceberg's heartrending account of surviving as an iceberg in the U boat infested Atlantic Ocean of the 40s..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Empty Re: From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..

Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:10 am
steely_dan wrote:Breaking news , Alex!
Brian has produced a doppleganger rant. He posted it twice in separate threads.
Told you he was funny.
Did one look like Frankenstein's Monster?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Empty Re: From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..

Wed 10 Nov 2021, 5:31 pm
greg_parker wrote:
steely_dan wrote:Breaking news , Alex!
Brian has produced a doppleganger rant. He posted it twice in separate threads.
Told you he was funny.
Did one look like Frankenstein's Monster?

One rant was short, dumpy and had a mole. The other was a stunner.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:08 pm
I would say I won't dignify your response with a reply...but there was nothing worth not dignifying..

That's it? What you consider to be cutting edge research? A few fucking threads over on the Education Forum? As I suspected you have absolutely zero knowledge of one of the key aspects of the H and L fantasy.. You really are the most gullible most unsophisticated troofer of them all...that's quite an achievement...so congratulations..I guess..

Listen to yourself..you " instructed" Greg I'm " unresearched"

You really don't realise how ridiculous you've made yourself look..Your gullibility is mind blowing.. you know absolutely nothing about the Russian language, much less about Oswald's level of proficiency. Yet again, like your fellow cult members you avoid the key issue that blows your fantasy clean out the water... the one and only historical LHO was a native English speaker. Full stop..

Read a few threads, quoth the cutting edge A team researcher..HARVEY was raised in Manhattan by a Russian speaking family..

Please , for your own sake, and everyone else's, find a new hobby.

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:31 pm
It is like watching a train wreck.

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 8:37 pm
From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Scree154

http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sat 20 Nov 2021, 8:48 pm
Someone, knowing of my interest in various forms of crackpottery, sent me a link yesterday. The link doesn't have anything directly to do with the JFK assassination, but it did remind me of something I'd spotted on the Ed Forum recently.

On page 24 of the 'Unveiling the Limo Stop' thread, Chris Davidson wrote this:

Did the WC really think that frame 313 denoting the extant headshot on a street slope of 3.13° was not going to raise red flags in the future?

Or, that same 3.13° street slope ratio (18.3ft horizontal/ 1ft vertical) coincidentally matched the Zcamera fps rate.

Chris isn't the only person attributing significance to chance numbers. This is the link I was sent:

https://thebibleinthebible.com/proof/show.htm

Pretty conclusive, wouldn't you say? I clicked around that site, and came across this page:

https://thebibleinthebible.com/angel.php

The random shape of a patch of light in a waterfall turns into an image of an angel! You can see anything you want to see, if you look hard enough. Does this remind you of anything? An image of a man in a casual work shirt, standing in a doorway, could generate a vision of a large, grey-haired woman, couldn't it? If that's what you really wanted to see, and if you were a sufficiently skilled researcher.

It got me thinking about a numerological interpretation of the assassination. That biblical website tells us that the number 3 is significant because it stands for the trinity, and that the number 7 is significant because it stands for divine perfection. And who can argue with that?

The strange thing is, if you add three and three and seven, you get 13. Place that after the number 3, and you've got 313! The head shot frame! And if you multiply three by itself, twice, and add the totals together, you get 18! Then put in a decimal point and another number 3, and you've got 18.3! The Zapruder frame rate! It's starting to look as though Chris wasn't just making this up after all. The Warren Commission really did deliberately leave clues for us to find nearly six decades later! 

But remember that three is also the number of bullets in the official theory, and seven is also the number of floors in the book depository. It's all starting to make sense now, isn't it? Quasimodo predicted all of this!

If you multiply the number of bullets by the number of floors, then take away the number of sandals worn by a ponytailed car-washer, then divide by the mystical Butler Number (i.e. the total number of doppelganger Oswalds and doppelganger Marguerites), then add the number of fezzes in an angry person's wardrobe, and finally subtract the number of frames excised from the Zapruder film, the number you end up with exactly matches the number of mobile photo-alteration vans in Dealey Plaza! Case closed!

Nearly sixty years of confusion, yet the answer was staring us in the face the whole time!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 1:41 am
JeremyBojczuk wrote:Someone, knowing of my interest in various forms of crackpottery, sent me a link yesterday. The link doesn't have anything directly to do with the JFK assassination, but it did remind me of something I'd spotted on the Ed Forum recently.

On page 24 of the 'Unveiling the Limo Stop' thread, Chris Davidson wrote this:

Did the WC really think that frame 313 denoting the extant headshot on a street slope of 3.13° was not going to raise red flags in the future?

Or, that same 3.13° street slope ratio (18.3ft horizontal/ 1ft vertical) coincidentally matched the Zcamera fps rate.

Chris isn't the only person attributing significance to chance numbers. This is the link I was sent:

https://thebibleinthebible.com/proof/show.htm

Pretty conclusive, wouldn't you say? I clicked around that site, and came across this page:

https://thebibleinthebible.com/angel.php

The random shape of a patch of light in a waterfall turns into an image of an angel! You can see anything you want to see, if you look hard enough. Does this remind you of anything? An image of a man in a casual work shirt, standing in a doorway, could generate a vision of a large, grey-haired woman, couldn't it? If that's what you really wanted to see, and if you were a sufficiently skilled researcher.

It got me thinking about a numerological interpretation of the assassination. That biblical website tells us that the number 3 is significant because it stands for the trinity, and that the number 7 is significant because it stands for divine perfection. And who can argue with that?

The strange thing is, if you add three and three and seven, you get 13. Place that after the number 3, and you've got 313! The head shot frame! And if you multiply three by itself, twice, and add the totals together, you get 18! Then put in a decimal point and another number 3, and you've got 18.3! The Zapruder frame rate! It's starting to look as though Chris wasn't just making this up after all. The Warren Commission really did deliberately leave clues for us to find nearly six decades later! 

But remember that three is also the number of bullets in the official theory, and seven is also the number of floors in the book depository. It's all starting to make sense now, isn't it? Quasimodo predicted all of this!

If you multiply the number of bullets by the number of floors, then take away the number of sandals worn by a ponytailed car-washer, then divide by the mystical Butler Number (i.e. the total number of doppelganger Oswalds and doppelganger Marguerites), then add the number of fezzes in an angry person's wardrobe, and finally subtract the number of frames excised from the Zapruder film, the number you end up with exactly matches the number of mobile photo-alteration vans in Dealey Plaza! Case closed!

Nearly sixty years of confusion, yet the answer was staring us in the face the whole time!
According to the book Marina and Lee, Lee was fascinated by the number 3.

Think about it!

The Trinity River!

Three shots!

11/22 = 33!

12:30  1 plus 2 = 3   /   3 plus 0 = 3

And 3 times a fisher-monger from Pete's Palais da Perch denies Oswald was ever a customer!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Chris_Davidson

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 5:23 am
JeremyBojczuk wrote:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

The answer is still staring you in the face, you just don't possess the effort (math+film wise) to recognize what it is.

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 212
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 10:21 am
When Shakespeare says "philosophy", he is really referring to science

Thank you for confirming  what we already knew. There is nothing scientific in your posts.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sun 21 Nov 2021, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 3:33 pm
Mathematical masturbation. It really does make you go blind. That's why Grandma told you not to. But you just went ahead and did it anyway.

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 4:08 pm
For the love of God Chris, give it up. I can't do this stuff anymore. You are taking the piss! You are deliberately polluting this forum with hocus pocus my good man. I just can't take anymore of it - I see right through  what you're up to. Please, just go away I am at my wits end Chris. I think you've been given a fair and reasonable go here but you're posts just don't belong here at this forum....I'd rather read Doyle's clap trap than engage with the stuff you're throwing up here. Please go elsewhere to unleash you're mathematical genius on researchers with much bigger brains than we have here.

Rant over!

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Byp_211
JeremyBojczuk

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 9:37 pm
Chris_Davidson wrote:The answer is still staring you in the face, you just don't possess the effort (math+film wise) to recognize what it is.

Well, maybe. But it seems that hardly anyone else does, either. There are plenty of Ed Forum members who are keen to find evidence of fakery in the Zapruder film, but very few of them respond to Chris's posts. Either the parade of mathematics makes their eyes glaze over, or they do investigate the magical formulae and they can't find anything worthwhile there.

Most people tend to understand verbal arguments better than mathematical ones. I'm sure Chris's written English is easily good enough to allow him to explain himself properly in words, if he wanted to. Even our biblical interpreter was able to explain, in words, the significance to him of the numbers three and seven. The problem, as we saw in that example, is that explaining things clearly in words sometimes makes it obvious to readers that the writer has made a mistake. Give the readers a parade of numbers instead, and any methodological mistakes will be more difficult to spot.

The point I was making was that Chris gave us no reason to suppose that there was any significance in finding '313' and '18.3' among all the numbers that could be generated by his formulae. If you go through all of Chris's formulae, you'll see dozens, if not hundreds, of number sequences. Almost none of them match anything we know about the Zapruder film, or Zapruder's camera, or any other facts to do with the JFK assassination. Why pick out the two that happen to match the head-shot frame and the frame rate? Unless Chris can explain why those two numbers have any more significance than the rest, why should we take him more seriously than the guy who sees significance in random numbers in the bible?

Was Chris really suggesting that 'the Warren Commission' (whoever they might be in this context) deliberately left clues when they constructed their fake film?

Last edited by JeremyBojczuk on Mon 22 Nov 2021, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : An angel in a vision told me to change '18.1' to '18.3')
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Sun 21 Nov 2021, 10:53 pm
I was talking to my son-in-law last night. I brought up this case because his Dad was born on 11/22/60 in Houston. I then started talking about the case, always trying to be careful not to go off on too many tangents. I told him I'd send him some links about the case - Accessories After the Fact, State Secret, and the YouTube clip of LHO saying he's a patsy. We then actually started talking about the comedy that took place recently when the Qnons were in Dealey waiting for JFK Jr(!) to show up.

Thankfully, my son-in-law has critical thinking abilities and we had a good laugh about the Dealey thing, but he seems genuinely interested in learning more about the case. I bring this up because he knows how to use Google and I hope to God he never finds the "Education" forum and falls into any of its crazy and ridiculous rabbit holes like the real beauty Swan Song Math Rules.

But to put this thread back on track - and to break into the lighter side of it - here's a Chris D classic:

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1744-skunk-smells-math-sucks?highlight=Math
alex_wilson

Wed 12 Jan 2022, 1:06 am
Clichés Away!! 

Leopards may not be able to change their spots, but it seems turtles can sure enough change their shells!!

No more chomping on pizza or lurking in sewers ( hunting for anthropomorphic kung fu lovinl rodents....wink wink) our little media turtle chappie is out to buckle some swash...Touche Turtle recast as a libertarian/ anti vaxxer hero for the post Trumpian masses...

Libertarian Santa must have been especially kind to our little wannabe demagogue chum.... alongside " How to become Well Jung" ( Trine Day's revolutionary new philosophical self help book/ guide for non invasive non surgical penis enlargement techniques...fully illustrated by Judyth Vary Baker, also includes her brand new essay, " The King and I" How I came to meet, love and loose King Dong( and John Holmes , Moby Dick and Porfirio Rubirosa) A snip( no pun intended) at $1000) he must have gotten some new fancy dress costumes...

Lord Gordo should give the crimping and plucking a break and climb down from his ivory tower.  His lack of oversight borders on the downright negligent.

The place really is starting to resemble the Ayn Rand Kindergarten..with Uncle Jimbo teaching fingerpainting and beginners Hungarian lessons..

He's quick enough to pass the tin foil hat. Otherwise he doesn't seem to give a fuck. He's the absolute epitome of the absentee landlord... reading his sporadic pronouncements you get the impression he exists in some sort of timewarp. A dusty befuddled relic of some sepia tinted fantasia of Middle England...warm beer, village fetes, " more tea, vicar?", the soft ripple of applause as willow caresses leather to rouse us from our dreamy reveries

His ( seeming) lordly indifference and his self destructive obsession with some quaint notion of etiquette : a fussy minded pedantry, banal platitudes a go to and a quaint almost risible puritanism, epitomised by replacing the word " Nazi" with " poo poo"... the Ayn Rand Kindergarten indeed!!...has transformed what was once THE leading JFK assassination research/ debate forum into a sometimes embarrassing parody..

I honestly couldn't believe what I was reading... As well as being some bargain basement wannabe demagogue,  Barnard ssems like a really horrible cunt. Nasty, spiteful, petty and small minded. Reading his posts was like reading the poetry the ever so earnest teenage David Brent might have written after reading Dianetics..

The way he spoke to DR Neiderhut was beyond disgraceful..." That makes you weak and it makes me strong...you are on my hook" 

A thoroughly odious cunt. Spewing out reams of libertarian / anti vaxxer propaganda.. spicing up his lumpen prose with a veritable blizzard of quotes( no doubt designed to underline his intellectual bona fides) I'm always suspicious of individuals who find it necessary to express themselves with others words. As well as betraying a basic lack of originality ( of thought and word) it reeks of pretension. In our little media turtle chappies case it's most certainly nothing more than the posturing of a hapless mediocrity

He obviously fancies himself as some sort of...well I don't know quite what..a rabble rouser perhaps , he's clearly decided to use the Ed forum as a makeshift pulpit...to spread his message of doom.

As soon as I read a couple of his posts the alarm bells inside my Fezzo the Fez signature tin foil fez went off ....( Unfortunately when they went off I was walking down a busy street...Armstrong alone knows what the poor police dispatcher thought after he/ she received a flurry of anguished phone calls complaining about the bizarre apparition, swathed in tin foil like some clinically paranoid mummy, with some sort of clanging accoutrement strapped to his head , the clanging increased causing him to break into a panicked jig, resembling a deep fried leprechaun, screeching " Armstrong have mercy on us all")

If Lord Gordo actually gave a fuck this joker would have been booted. Thankfully the good burghers of 13 Inch Headville have got him sussed as the wannabe demagogue he undoubtedly is. I absolutely despise cnuts like the our little media turtle chum.. "those who do the lecturing are those who should be doing the listening"...thats a pretty good rule of thumb for forums in general. This bellend comes bursting in, threatening to " educate" his fellow posters..posters who invariably have forgotten more than our shell owning chum will ever know..

Lecturing others about history when it's blatantly obvious his own understanding is minimal ( at best)

Sorry for the sort of rant but reading his recent posts...and watching our perennial goateed hobbit chum back up to his old tricks...completely brazen and shameless... trying to pick the mind of an eager newbie.. the way a pickpocket works the Tube at rush hour..

He's got the fucking gall to post the missing tooth photo...the black marker line is just so blatant..

And then there's Butler. Butler's " research" is the equivalent of some guy who won a few games of Operation thinking he's a neurosurgeon..

Oliver Stone appeared on Joe Rogan a few days ago...an audience in the tens of millions..With this new documentary ( hopefully) interest in the case will rise expodentially... maybe even a whole new generation will become interested

Maybe that's being a tad overdramatic..but certainly there's bound to be an upsurge in interest..

I find it incredibly depressing, not to mention demoralising to think of those newbies logging onto the self proclaimed Education Forum...wow look Jim DiEugenio is a member!!... only to be lectured by some moronic fuckwit, peddling potentially harmful quackery..follo f that with Butler's anatomical tour de force...those fucking red arrows of his!! Three Oswalds, facemasks, fake moms, fake photos... it's Butler's attitude too.. making bold declarative statements..

I read the new essay Tom, the new member wrote...excellent thought provoking stuff. It makes me so angry to think about all the really great, potentially case breaking work that's being done..

Can't these fucking clowns not see? Don't they realise? Butler, Baggins etc are playing up to, in fact they're actually EXCEEDING the very worst tin foil hat stereotypes..

H and L, everything is fake etc provide a ready made excuse not to take the other great work seriously..

If momentum was ever to build up again..if there was a chance,however remote, of an Innocence project etc taking a look at this case, ...every eve here understands the reality, how the media operates, in many cases as the watchdogs...

Butler, Baggins our chum from Sanibel etc provide the perfect preemptive excuses...exceeding the very worst tin foil hat stereotypes..

alex_wilson

Mon 24 Jan 2022, 10:03 pm
Public Information Bulletin- 

PAGING DOCTORS COHEN, BOJCZUK AND CHARLES DUNNE! Patient escaped from the Rampton Secure Unit...Presents a significant risk to himself and all lovers of eccentric headgear and facial hair in the immediate vicinity..

Patient reported to be between 4 foot 6 inches and 4 foot 8 inches tall...Unkempt, bald head , straggly goatee, similar to 70s TV wizard Catweazel, large hairy foul smelling feet...dressed in Thomas the Tank Engine pyjamas and a Depends adult diaper, worn Superman like over pungently unwashed pyjama bottoms. 

APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION...the overpowering stench of stale urine has been known to trigger seizures. Believed to be armed with a folder full of fantastical scribbles. 

DO NOT APPROACH OR ENGAGE.

Patient answers to " Jimbo Baggins" or " Bolton Ford" Suffers from an untreatable psychopathology..Believes himself to be, quite literally quadrophenic ( no John Butler that doesn't mean he swings his arm around like a windmill while playing the guitar or drives Cadillacs into the swimming pool of Midwestern Holiday Inns) He believes he is possessed by four seperate disincarnate personalities.. Alongside his own( mild mannered lavatory attendant and avid collector of Nazi memorabilia) he believes himself to be a Hungarian World War II orphan , an all American good old boy who grew up in the 50s, a tall svelte young fashionista with a yen for rich men and a plump and homely grey haired practical nurse

REPEAT DO NOT APPROACH IF SPOTTED STEP AWAY SLOWLY, MAKING NO SUDDEN MOVEMENTS. AVOID EYE CONTACT. Contact Doctors Cohen, Bojczuk or Charles Dunne. If patient appears irritable or potentially aggressive, or if he starts bursting out into irrational monologues, claiming certain 70 year old NY city school records were faked or that bilocation was regularly practiced in post war New Orleans contact the ROKC Hotline directly , by calling TROLL 1963 and a fully trained and equipped team will be immediately dispatched..

We now return you to your regular programming.

Dr Theophilus Ignatius Butler, Commander of SPUNK ( Special Unit North Kentucky)

Touche Away!!!

Our little media turtle chappie goes from the sublime to the ridiculous!! A salutary lesson to us all... sitting up half the night listening to Jordan Petersen's audiobook version of the Myth of the 20th century, while trawling Google for quotes to sprinkle throughout your soul numbing posts, the way you sprinkle the contents of your largactil capsules over your spaghetti hoops, does not transform some horrible wannabe PR wizard and militant bedwetter into some sort of visionary prophet..

It wasn't Napoleon who made the now famous comment about insanity, just like you misquoted Burke, crediting him with Santanaya's timeless aphorism..( and no my little media turtle chum you can't buy Santanaya III on Amazon , nor find his Woodstock set on YouTube)

The Simpsons is a true masterpiece of the cartoonist/ satirists artform...often managing to mix humour with a genuine pathos. Before it lapsed into smug self referential parody , in it's early seasons , on occasion it could be refreshingly ( if gently) daring...lampooning the system, and the society it sprang from.

But using the fucking Simpsons in an argument about COVID?? 

Along with Jimbo Baggins yet again lashing the stinking hide of the " Bolton Ford Incident" to his back... wandering around the 13 Inch Head forum like those poor bastards who wheeled cartloads of plague victims through the silent frightened streets..

Instead of " Bring out your dead!" Jimbo's cries " Bring out your most gullible" ...his voice grown hoarse with desperation..

The 13 Inch Head forum sinks deeper into the abyss..an abyss that's starting to resemble a fucking gutter...And a gutter that's been clogged up with nearly 60 years worth of necrotic fantasy

How often have we heard the pompous refrain " We are the Education Forum" drifting down from the crumbling battlements of Swamp Castle?

How often has Jimbo posted this shite? How often has it been debunked? Attention is what he's after ..On second thoughts Jetemy and Jonathan should let his latest attempt to hustle the unhustlabe float off into the ether...
Followed by Jimbo's childish tantrums.." Doesn't anyone care about the truth?"

Yes, Jimbo they do . That's why you are either mocked or ignored

As for the little media turtle? He's nothing more than  the latest in a long line of deluded cranks to hurtle briefly but noisily across the starry firmaments of trooferdom...

Leaving nothing behind but the limpid splutter of soggy fireworks and a lingering stench..

Full of hot air and foul smelling gas...mildly amusing, mildly sinister but ultimately inconsequential...hopefully he'll soon loose interest and find another field of study..one more suitable for a gentleman of such wit and erudition....

Perhaps comparing the relative attributes of various topless models in his morning newspaper..or the gastronomic delights being offered by the burger vans outside various lower league football stadiums..

" I disagree with Baz from Dunny on the Titte, the texture and the flavours of the triple cheeseburgers at Worksop Town far exceeded those at Mogadon United...in the words of Marie Antoinette " let them eat cake!"

EDIT... Let's make it a party! Howsabout a Twist Party?

Lieutenant Caddy of the USS Bullshit has taken a break from boldly going where no one has gone before, and from attempting to " Roswellify"the JFK assassination , instead of hunting the skies for UFOs, he ventured over to Facebook for something a bit more terrestrial...

Bradenton's one and only earthbound UFO...Judyth " Unknown Fantasy Object"( there were several other contenders for the F word) Vary Baker

Never one to miss an opportunity to con a little extra money out of her ever gullible acolytes, Miss Juddufki ( last sighted hovering over an industrial estate near Bowling Green KY, where she was greeted with a rapturous chorus.." Ma go dig Grandpappy up! Jesus is a comin' home ..") decided to latch onto H P Albarelli's troubling slice of historical vérité..

FRIENDS LEE TOLD ME HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY JAMES ANGLETON" etc etc etc

Thoughtful and considerate as ever Juddufki including helpful hints for her errant flock ..those who have strayed overseas..or those, like her, who were forced into " exile" 

I bet a 100 Reichsmarks not one of the authors or researchers who worked on the book actually read Skorzenys extant SS files in the original German, or thought of getting them translated.

The notion of hiring someone as notorious, as recognisable and, heres the kicker, as incompetent as Skorzeny, who rode to fame on the back of Student( and others) pioneering ability to utilise paratroops/ glider borne light infantry,  and Goebbels gift for lurid fiction, strikes me as bizarre. 

A side product of the aura of dark glamour that clung to certain characters. Itself an outgrowth of the very effective revisionism, turning certain Nazi figures( Rommel most especially) into heroes. 

Judyth Vary Baker has been getting away with this con trick for almost 30 years now. It's utterly sickening to watch...

Vinny

Tue 25 Jan 2022, 10:05 pm
Amazing how people can be so gullible to believe Judyth's tales.

Wed 26 Jan 2022, 12:25 am
I couldn't agree more Vinny, I find the whole phenomenon baffling.

Her story is just so obviously phony. She's been caught red handed telling lie after lie, she's twisted, connived , used every underhanded trick in the scammers/ fake mediums toolkit...Her whole story has gone through more facelifts than the casts of Real Wives and Keeping up with the Kardashians combined...and more regenerations than a TARDIS full of Dr Who obsessed LARPers...

But STILL she finds giddy acolytes desperate to part with their money... and to add their voices to the choir of true believers.." WE BELIEVE JUDYTH" ©

She claimed she accompanied Oswald when he was filmed handing out his infamous FPCC leaflets...first she claimed to me Miss Almeidia ( she'd apparently dressed up as a Latina babe for her Lee's delectation...and of course to play along with the all the nefarious intel spookery she was involved in) then she claimed she was one, or both of the Realply Plaza sisters...then she claimed she was just out of shot...she was the one her Lee was smiling at!!

Armstrong preserve us all..claim after claim shot down...it doesn't faze her in the slightest. She just moves serenely onto Plan B..then Plan C..and so on...with without batting an eyelid...come to think of it didn't her " friends" pay for her eye surgery? Was the CIA trying to blind her? Launching mini drones out the back of one of the ever present white vans that follow her?

Over the years she's carefully refined her routine... targeting a very specific demographic. There are exceptions of course, but the average Juddufkist is an aging baby boomer, usually a Christian, sometimes of the extreme fundamentalist persuasion.

Juddufki offers them some sort of reassurance, by portraying herself as some sort of martyr/ prophet she taps into a well established tradition. Plus she offers easy answers. The easiest answers after all are lies.

And she traffics in lies. She monetises despair. Its actually quite chilling to watch. The cynicism, the sheer brazenness...she couldn't give a brass fuck about the assassination...to her its a source of revenue, and of whatever twisted sense of satisfaction she derives from making an absolute mockery of people's deepest held beliefs...

She probably believes it too now.. She's  probably convinced herself her schoolgirl experiments could really have helped cure cancer, likewise she probably believes her embarrassingly cliché ridden doggerel is really poetry..likewise her atrociously written slab of sub Cartland bodice busting tat  was in fact a sublime example of the novelists craft...

She probably believes she was caught up in all kinds of glamorous cloak and dagger intrigue...with her Lee by her side...his detachable earlobes and fake mastoidectomy scar all a flutter... Going back to his CIA safehouse every night to write torrid passion filled missives eulogising the myriad charms of his Minnie Mouse...but remembering to tear any names , addresses and other identifiable information off before he sent it....winging it's way down the WATTS line Mr Pope snr had installed

Never underestimate the power of belief. The power of those with an almost transcendant desire TO believe to overcome rational thought...

I can barely watch her, or read anything she writes... I find it deeply unsettling.

The sheer callousness and the degree of cynicism involved. To do what she does on a daily basis you'd need to be dead on the inside. With neither conscience nor the slightest trace of sympathy for your fellow humans.

Where most of us would see another person ; Juddufki only sees a potential mark. Someone to, dare I say, patsify at the altar of her greed and profanity..

Vinny

Wed 26 Jan 2022, 3:23 pm
She just moved to Austin,Texas.

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Scree160

Fri 28 Jan 2022, 11:43 pm
Message received, Alex!

I've been busy recently, but I've just had a quick look at the Ed Forum. Fortunately, fewer and fewer people seem to engage with His Master's Voice each time he regurgitates an undigested dollop of Scripture. At this point, there's really only Butler who actively supports that stuff.

Hargrove understands that there's no answer to the question I've been asking him for the past year or so: why would those evil geniuses at the CIA have chosen to use doppelgangers when a far easier alternative would have been available? It's reassuring to know that if he gets out of hand, all I have to do is bring up that gaping hole in his theory yet again, and his audience will see the slippery fellow dodging the question ... again.

As for your favourite cliché-monger: "That makes you weak and it makes me strong" - dear me! Do I detect a bit of Übermensch and Untermensch bubbling away under the surface? There's enough material in that comment to keep a whole conference-full of psychologists busy. Lay back on the couch, Master Barnard. So our subject has feelings of inadequacy? A willingness to swallow whatever some revered authority figure on YouTube tells him? The critical thinking skills of a thirteen-year-old? Hmm [strokes beard, scribbles in notepad]. The diagnosis is clear: either he used to get bullied at school, or he still gets bullied at school.

Young Master Barnard seems to be far more interested in pushing his propaganda than he is in the JFK assassination. As you point out, he'll probably move on before too long.

At least Hargrove and Barnard haven't claimed to have had a fling with Oswald (as far as I'm aware, anyway). The JFK assassination does attract some strange characters, doesn't it?
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 29 Jan 2022, 9:48 am
JVB and her like are everywhere to be seen especially these days with the explosion of the various social media platforms. The chooks (Her followers and the media) give her an inch and she happily takes a mile every single time. It says more about the the caliber of the people who believe in her nonsense. The fact that nobody within the her sect bothers with fact checking or scrutiny is telling. Con artists aren't new, but even Baker pushes the bounds here.

Does she not understand the hurt she may be causing the Oswald family and friends - has she no conscience? I guess not. A bucks a buck to these sort. 

This is exactly why this case is tossed in with the little green men and the Elvis is still in the building shite......
And then along comes Ollie Stone and happily stands with the fraud for some happy snaps - spare me.

From the files of the Ayn Rand Detective Agency( Salt Lake City, Buda, Bangkok) The Case of the Patsy who was one sandwich short of a picnic..  - Page 2 Byp_211
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 04 Feb 2022, 1:56 am
Who is "Young Master Barnard" on the Ed Forum?
alex_wilson

Sat 05 Feb 2022, 12:35 am
Taking a  well earned  breather from his noodle  shredding  exertions-  curing COVID 19, cancer , translating  the  Voynich  manuscript,  Linear  A cuneiform  tablets  and  solving the  Beano  crossword - the  venerable  Professor Larsen has left the  cloistered  hush  of  academia  to once again bless us poor unworthy  plebs with the  luminous bounty of his soaring  intellect..

Attempting,  at least  tangentially,  to compare himself,  and his  fellow  intellectuals titans , with  some of humanity's  greatest  minds..

How incredibly  modest!!

His latest jocular,  utterly  risible  attempt to  resurrect  the laughable  fantasies  he supports  only  managed  , yet again,  to highlight  his  quite staggering  gullibility  and  lack of basic  intellectual  rigour.

The depths  of  his self  delusion is  genuinely  shocking.  Time and time again  he's  come lumbering down from his Utah  mountaintop,  the reflection of the marble tablet he grips in his  front  trotters  glistening from his  ever present  shades,  to spread  more of SANDY LARSENS  truth with  Mosaic  certainty. Every  time  he's been  proven  wrong.  Time and time again..with a depressingly  monotonous  precision...like the time  John Butler  tried to open a sweatshop to manufacture  eyeless HARVEY facemasks..

Time and time again...money orders, orthodontics,  military  dentistry of the  1950s, comparative  linguistics,  pausing occasionally to pass judgement on the  contemptible  oafs  who have the temerity to disagree..." you don't understand the evidence "..." use your noodle " etc..

Like  his learned  colleague , Swami  Butler,  it's the sheer  depths of his  arrogance,  and, I'm  afraid to say,  his ignorance,  I find so off putting,  and offensive..

Like  Butler he's  too stupid to understand why he is  wrong.  Basically  in his  mind ( a commonplace  phenomenon  amongst our more militant  troofer  friends) what SANDY LARSEN doesn't know  simply isn't worth knowing..

I thought  he might have  learned a lesson or two,  from  Jeremy and  RC D...but no...the only  lesson  he seems to have learned from his mistakes is how to make some more..

Trying to compare  doppelgangerism  etc with Einstein  and  Galileo...

But in true troofer  fashion , he doesn't  deal with the  historical  reality,  only with the  distorted  parodies  that have  seeped into the  troofosphere...allowing  every tout and  starry eyed  hustler to claim  martyrdom and pose as misunderstood  geniuses..

I've  reached the conclusion  that  most of  these self styled  researchers  simply don't understand how to handle evidence..or indeed what actually constitutes evidence..

Shifting the burden of proof, having predetermined  conclusions  and  perhaps worst of all  relying upon unsubstantiated  claims of  fakery...much of what constitutes  so called research  is psuedoscience  and  voodoo hocus pocus at its very  worst..instead of trying to raise the standard,  they have  decided to  lower the  tone..

Far easier  to  rely upon  nefarious  caricatures  ...the lamestream  media and  disinformation agents by the  bucketful  than to accept the  reality.  Most of  conspiracy  evidence is  dismissed as being worthy of ridicule because it is  ridiculous..

Academic  research  protocols,  as I understand  them, state unambiguously  that if something is  unfalsifiable,  then it can be  dismissed as  pseudoscience..

Hitchens  Razor puts it even better  and blunter( no pun intended) : what is  offered with no proof can be dismissed with no proof..

This  forum is the  only  place ( in the  ill  defined  assassination  research  community  at least) to have enough  integrity and  intellectual  honesty  to  dismiss  faulty theories. 

Research,  for the vast  majority,  has nothing at all to do with  truth in any  meaningful sense,  or , in many cases  it has little to do with the assassination itself,  it's  all about  personal  beliefs  and  seeking confirmation  of  deeply held personal  truths and worldviews..

A particularly  toxic  mix of negationism  and  relativistic  synergy..reducing  everything to mere opinions...

Devaluing  facts until  evidence  itself becomes an elastic  concept..

To see Jim DiE  brush  aside  an eminently  reasonable  question about the  alleged  photo of  Oswald in  Florida  ( Oswald  on Sanibel  Island!! The mind  boggles) was absolutely  symptomatic  of the  flawed modus operandi..That has more to do with  folklore and  urban  legends  than  serious  historical  enquiry. Jim is  starting to remind me of the ghost  train  at The  Evidence  IS The  Conspiracy  Theme park...chugging  round and round the  same old track...year after year, season  after season,  the thick  clouds of smoke  have  blinded him to such an extent he no longer  believes a world  outside the  confines of his little track- from  Clinton to  San  Saba  stopping at Bertrand and  Von Pein - exists. He's happy to answer any questions  relating to the  familiar  scenery...accompanied by the  merry chuffing of  his engineers  cum  Greek  chorus...but woe  betide  if you  have the audacity to  question his wisdom..

Larry  Hancock is  one of the  very few  researchers  who  respects factual  accuracy.  One of the  rare handful who deal in  reality,  who understand  the  internal  mechanisms of  contemporary  covert operations. Who doesn't  treat  the  " CIA"  as some  sort of  near godlike  entity,  capable of  defying the  fundamental laws of  physics .

Saying that  I  was  deeply disappointed to see his latest  posts on  Richard  Case  Nagell.  With  the  appropriate  disclaimer and the  understanding  that  it's  the height of folly to deal in  absolutes,  especially  when dealing with such  a  contentious  subject,; the very  idea of the  KGB hiring  someone like  Nagell to assassinate a  fellow  American,  IN America,  or a virtual  client state,  borders on the  fantastical. 

Hopefully  in the next  few weeks I'll have  finished an essay  that should  dispel  this  mythology  once and  for all..

Without  doubt  he served in the  highly  secretive  FOI, serving  honourably in  Korea.  He may well have had some sort of contact with the  gusanos,  perhaps  he was one of those expendable,  eminently  disposable  assets  used for the  dirtiest work in the  subterranean  world of  spy  vs  spy cold war  skulduggery .

He may even have  crossed paths with  LHO 

The key to disproving the  central  part of his yarn is  understanding ( or at least  attempting to) the mindset and  operational  structure/ protocols  of the  Soviet  intelligence  organs. 

Especially for  overseas  postings. Its also  imperative to  understand the  wholly subservient  nature of their  relationship with the  Central  Committee of the  Communist  Party..the fountainhead of all power. 

The ramifications of the  still recent  Missile  Crisis,  which  deepened the  already  widening  fissures in the  upper echelons ( the  Orgburo,  the Politburo,  Trade Unions  etc ) were still being  felt,  despite all the  monolithic  caricatures of  hordes of  unthinking  automaton and their  grim granite faced masters , dedicated to the  destruction of the  Imperialist  pigdogs  etc etc the Soviets  were  well  aware of their  ( overwhelming) weakness.  Their foreign  policy  was a  stick, used to  stir up the  hornet's  nest of the  various  wars of liberation  taking place , but fundamentally  they  were  defensively  minded. The twin scars of 1812 and 1941 still festered,  poisoning the  psyches of  successive  generations. 

They wanted a  cordon sanitaire  most of  all.

The idea of  the  Central  Committee  authorising the  KGB to  hire an  American  assassin to  kill the  putative  American  assassin of the  sitting  president  belongs in  fantasy..it sounds like the plot for  a  Howard  Hunt authored James Bond  rip off...

Apologies to  Jeremy  B but to answer  Mr  Case's  question  Young  Master  Barnard  is  our favourite  font  of  YouTube  propaganda..

If your question  has deeper philosophical  / metaphysical  implications  then  I recommend the controversial  1956 Enid Blyton  authored pop up book...Noddy Goes to  a  Far Right  Rally..although  the semi mythical  ' other' Famous  Five book, the alliteratively  titled  " Five  Go Faking  Films" covers much of the  same  ground...Julian and  Dick meet a new  chum,  Chris,  at their  boarding  school  ' St  Baggins  Bulge" Chris  invites  them to a  few of his father, Oswald's,  rallies,  adventure beckons  as Chris is caught  teaching  Timmy  " the Hitler salute" and  Julian is filmed wearing  nothing but a  black  shirt...

Good old George  has to fake the  film before  Father finds out and  locks them up  in his basement  laboratory...

Armstrong have mercy on us all

Vinny

Sun 06 Feb 2022, 2:38 am
Looking forward to reading your essay, Alex.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum