REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

MEXICO CITY BULLS

+5
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
Ed.Ledoux
9 posters
Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

MEXICO CITY BULLS Empty MEXICO CITY BULLS

Thu 07 Oct 2021, 12:45 pm
If it can't be shown LEE HARVEY OSWALD crossed the US/Mexican border by bus then all else crumbles thereafter.

The evidence therefore should be examined to a higher degree of accuracy 

HO LEE 

MEXICO CITY BULLS Scree568MEXICO CITY BULLS Scree569
MEXICO CITY BULLS Scree570
Vinny

MEXICO CITY BULLS Empty Re: MEXICO CITY BULLS

Sun 17 Oct 2021, 11:25 pm
No evidence that Lee ever visited Mexico City at all.

Mon 18 Oct 2021, 9:16 am
And I believe Greg has this covered. Yet to be published. But blows the Mexico story outta the water!

MEXICO CITY BULLS Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 18 Oct 2021, 10:32 am
Mick_Purdy wrote:And I believe Greg has this covered. Yet to be published. But blows the Mexico story outta the water!
Yes. Ed  helped put the finishing touches on that. I had called Ed in to do some genealogy on the person I believed was the person on the bus - and he ended up finding a bit more than I had hoped. The coup de grâce so to speak on that person - and thus on the whole MC charade.

And when I say "proves" - I mean without a shadow of a doubt. The guy was not impersonating Lee and had nothing to do with the assassination.  His final destination was not even Mexico City. But his own story is in many ways so much more explosive than being an "Oswald impersonater". What this proves is that MC was NOT part of any pre-planning regarding the assassination - it was a scramble after the event to change the scenario from some dude who did not have to look like Oswald, using Oswald's name and background in a completely unrelated-to-assassination operation-  to one where the real Oswald was attempting to get to Cuba. 

As a result of needing to show that the real Oswald was in MC, to firstly cover up the real operation that used his background, but also to add to the case against him in the assassination, they needed to point to someone on that bus as our man. 

This is so big, it is wasted being posted on any forums just so some other bastard can steal it for a shitty book whose conclusions I may not even agree with.

It deserves to be presented in a documentary or special news broadcast.  failing that, I will wait until I publish my next volume.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 19 Oct 2021, 2:24 pm
You and Ed crush it. As proof of Oswald being framed, the game will be changed right on down the line. Make some history.

Tue 19 Oct 2021, 2:52 pm
Agreed with Jake.

Tue 19 Oct 2021, 4:15 pm
With the JFK Act decision a week away, do you think it’d be a good idea to at least put up an article on K&K or something?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 19 Oct 2021, 4:57 pm
JFK_FNG wrote:With the JFK Act decision a week away, do you think it’d be a good idea to at least put up an article on K&K or something?
The problem is, there is no rebagging the cat. Once it is up there, anyone can use it any way they they like and if it gets MISused in some way - especially by anyone relatively well known - that misuse becomes the "fact". Also as popular as K and K is, I doubt anyone at the WH monitors it.

Put simply, I don't trust too many outside this foum NOT to misuse our work, let alone to use it to help get the case reopened. 

As with Oswald's alibi and other areas we have developed, ideally, we need to protect it and maintain the control and integrity of it.

I live in hope of a door opening somewhere. It is not for want of knocking.
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 1:58 am
Not adding much here but wanted to mention that the Fat Guy is Oswald photos, IMO, is further proof that he was never down there and also it was - like Greg said - a scramble to somehow try to show some kind of [false] proof that he was. Amazingly, anyone can see that the Fat Guy in the photos was not the real Oswald so why in the hell did they even release those photos in the first place?
alex_wilson

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 3:13 am
Can't wait for your essay/ article to be published Greg. A while back, over on your own site I recall reading something you'd written on this topic( an early version perhaps?) For what it's worth IMHO you presented a solid case. 

The spicy food/ medication angle was particularly compelling. Regarding the individual you identified, as far as I could tell, as you said, you presented a watertight case, gloriously unreliant on speculative meanderings and vivid leaps of fancy

You know where I stand regarding Vol 3/ or the equivalent

Greg, with all the misinfo/ disinfo and plain old bullshit out there, what better time than now to begin the renaissance? To counteract the deceit, the fabrications and the downright lies with simple unimpeachable facts.

The evidence that's been developed here deserves to reach the widest possible audience.

A testament to the possible, of what is possible, when egos are put aside and minds are focused on a single, attainable goal.

At this stage in the game, and considering some of the essays/ articles/ individual writers that have been published there recently, to my mind K and K would be a retrograde step. 

Or perhaps, more accurately,it would be a sideways step 

IMHO for the work that's been done here to reach the audience it deserves, and to make the impact the work itself merits, ideally, in my considered opinion,you need to distance yourself, as far as is humanly possible, from the mainstream " assassination research community"

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 21 Oct 2021, 3:54 am
SUCK ON THESE

With thanks to Malcolm Blunt

DOJ             CIA            FBI

I would hold off until you have read all of the above Wink

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Sun 24 Oct 2021, 5:36 am
There's nothing much to suck on, Bart. They're just a huge papermill of papers generated during the time of the murder. I fail to see the relevance of them being something Earth shattering or revealing.
JFK_FNG

Sun 24 Oct 2021, 4:26 pm
Hell, not really related to the topic but I was just happy the Secret memo from Belmont to Tolson mentioning the 10:50 a.m. phone call with Shanklin that I’ve been asking about in other threads is in those FBI files. Thanks Bart.

Also the only decent thing about Biden’s shocking(not) announcement to postpone release of the JFK files again is the order to NARA to digitize the entire JFK collection. That said, I wonder how many records currently in the collection will “disappear” in the process and never show up online…
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum