REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Panes Me To No End Empty Panes Me To No End

Tue 25 Jan 2022, 5:44 pm
I always hear CERTAIN questions framed a CERTAIN way repeatedly about Secret Service and open windows. I despise this.
I feel the enemy has this ground staked out and nothing logical can be comprehended from its discussion.

WHAT SHOULD BE ASKED OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN

Was any witness near TSBD questioned as to the opening of any windows.

SURELY one might have noted Williams Jarman And Norman opening their 5th floor windows. Was there such witness? 
And what about those classic witnesses whom see a man or men on the sixth floor while they are waiting for the parade.
Do any of this select group mention opening of a window or any windows?

With all the work and all the employees who were on the 6th floor available to question... who among the crew was asked about opening windows?
Anyone admit to opening the "Snipers Nest Window?" 
(Sorry I had to ask.)

Didn't see much niche inquiry as to the opener.
Was anyone asked if they had opened ANY of the floors windows while cutting plywood for ventilation. Or it got too hot while working laying the new flooring or too hot from moving rows of boxes with the hand trucks. Or too dusty... whatever. Lots of sensible reasons to open windows. 
Who gives them?
Were the floor crew asked if they smoked while working.
Or if the boss smoked while watching and he opens a few windows.
I might accept windows were already open, left open from Thursday but account was (iirc) they were all closed. Either due to weather or checked Friday morning for parade route.
None are questioned as to their responsibility to secure the building from wind and rain each night.? 
Guess buckets of wind blown rain into windows left open during winter storms and leaving soaked the companies new plywood floors or hundreds of books are no worries.

Or were answers awaiting a query.
A query that was defended against.
Who is the muntin man?

Sorry it just seems an important piece to nail down.
When and whom opened windows on that floor?
Especially a particular partially open corner light.

It is difficult to have shot through closed windows so aren't we thankful three boys go to a different floor and open other ones and three carcano shells were found under an 'open' one on an empty floor upstairs. 

Thanks for reading my complaint.
Cheers 
Ed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum