REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Patricia Ann Donaldson Empty Patricia Ann Donaldson

Thu 03 Feb 2022, 10:34 pm
A few years ago I posted a snippet of video of Patricia Ann Donaldson who was being interviewed by Max Holland. That video segment was interesting as she is seen looking and gesturing at the Dal-Tex building and not the TSBD. 
I have had to repost this vid on YouTube and once I did I had another look at this. Then John Deignan (thank you btw) posted this vid at EF where the thread gets railroaded like only EF members can do and now John has tried to steer it back into the direction it ought to go.

Then a closer look at the Wiegman film shows two other female individuals looking into the same direction.

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/patricia-ann-donaldson/

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Patricia Ann Donaldson Empty Re: Patricia Ann Donaldson

Fri 04 Feb 2022, 7:46 pm
Great find. Looks like there might very well have been a sniper in the Dal Tex. Perhaps the shots that hit Connally came from there.

Fri 04 Feb 2022, 11:29 pm
I do not know Vinny nor am I going to speculate on that, but three women from that group looked that way, it almost makes you think as to who else was captured looking into that direction....but I have too much going on as it is already.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sat 05 Feb 2022, 2:33 am
Oh and John Deignan tried to get the thread back on track and what gives? Absolutely nothing maybe we should bring in a homosexuality factor of some sort.....pffff, I mean seriously just look at all the headers on that first page, what does the majority have to do with research???

Prayer-Man.com
lanceman

Sat 05 Feb 2022, 9:14 am
The Discovery Channel did a recreation of the magic bullet shot using a MC rifle, same ammunition, geometry and mannequins made of human bone and tissue simulants to represent JFK and JBC. The JFK exit location was in the chest rather than the throat. Their own trajectory line showed this even as the narrator intoned ‘… the bullet emerges fro JFK’s throat” but they never showed the exit wound. They did an “autopsy” on the wounds and presented them to a forensic pathologist (who was unaware of the purpose an concluded there were two shooters). The JFK diagram showed the explicit wound in the chest but you have to freeze the video to see it.

If the SBT is correct, it could not have come from the 6th floor of the TSBD unless the target was much farther down Elm St. The trajectory is too shallow. All the lower floors were either occupied or had the windows closed. The Dal-Tex building however, would be a possible location.

How could a shot from either location miss the entire limousine if it was fired when the limo was so close to either building?
JFK_FNG

Sat 05 Feb 2022, 11:49 am
lanceman wrote:The Discovery Channel did a recreation of the magic bullet shot using a MC rifle, same ammunition, geometry and mannequins made of human bone and tissue simulants to represent JFK and JBC. The JFK exit location was in the chest rather than the throat. Their own trajectory line showed this even as the narrator intoned ‘… the bullet emerges fro JFK’s throat” but they never showed the exit wound. They did an “autopsy” on the wounds and presented them to a forensic pathologist (who was unaware of the purpose an concluded there were two shooters). The JFK diagram showed the explicit wound in the chest but you have to freeze the video to see it.

If the SBT is correct, it could not have come from the 6th floor of the TSBD unless the target was much farther down Elm St. The trajectory is too shallow. All the lower floors were either occupied or had the windows closed. The Dal-Tex building however, would be a possible location.

How could a shot from either location miss the entire limousine if it was fired when the limo was so close to either building?

Pat Speer's medical chapters are quite good compared to a lot of the body-snatching, everything was faked, etc. stuff I've read and offer pretty compelling evidence for a Dal-Tex sniper. 

He can come off as a bit obnoxious and is terrible on several other issues - in my opinion - but the guy makes a solid case for two head shots from behind. He has a Dal-Tex sniper hitting by Kennedy's EOP as per the autopsy and exiting the neck and a tangential hit to the top of Kennedy's head over his right ear for the kill shot. 

However, I could be wrong but the impression I got in reading his online book is that he thinks Oswald was most-likely one of the shooters, and that seems to color his interpretation of a lot of non-medical stuff.
lanceman

Sat 05 Feb 2022, 1:25 pm
I like the simplest explanation that works. And that is one assassin from behind, most likely the Dal-Tex building. The whole triangulated fire thesis seems unnecessary as a single shooter with the proper weapon firing from the DT building or even the TSBD would be firing at a target that is moving almost directly away in a straight line. Somebody firing from behind the picket fence would have to track a moving target going across his field of vision, a target that might be changing its speed in response to other shooters. Such a shooter would also not be able to acquire the target until the target was halfway down Elm St. Further, he couldn’t be sure if there would be spectators close by to see him or be in the way. Some of the picket fence positions look like they would have to shoot through the spectators on the stairs to get the shot at Z313.

There was a 1964 documentary which I think was called “Four Days in November” narrated by Richard Basehart which said “The assassins view was perfect”. Except the accompanying video was taken from - the Dal-Tex building.

I also am doubtful of theories that call for shots from the front that would have to go through the windshield, past the Secret Service and past the Conollys to hit JFK. If the plan was to make it look like a single assassin, you would not want to complicate things. Such as being required to get possession of the body to remove such evidence. I do think there was a “pre-autopsy” at Bethesda but I think that was because those present didn’t know what happened and wanted to rule out a foreign conspiracy. Same with the multiple copies of the Z film at the National Photographic Interpretation Center.

I don’t think the CIA or military “did it” but they sure covered up something. I don’t believe the CIA was competent enough to do it. Depending on who you believe, the CIA tried anywhere from a few dozen to over 600 assassination attempts against Castro and all obviously failed. Many using ridiculous means. Most of their covert ops were compromised or failed. The ones that did apparently succeed, did so through luck and even then, the long term results were negative. They were really a bunch of screw ups. The CIA, like MI6 were pretty well infiltrated by moles.

I also doubt theories saying the Secret Service deliberately slowed down the car to help the assassin(s). Who in their right mind would knowingly drive a car into an ambush? Even the movie “Executive Action” had the practice target vehicle towed a safe distance behind.
JFK_FNG

Sun 06 Feb 2022, 4:38 am
I don't really buy the CIA incompetence thing. Dan Hardaway has said pretty much the exact opposite and that the image such as in "Legacy of Ashes" etc. is basically a limited hangout - and I think the evidence supports that assessment. I think there's more than enough evidence showing CIA was very sophisticated, organized, and capable of overthrowing governments without leaving a trace. Castro was just smart, lucky, and had one of the best intelligence agencies on the planet protecting him. I don't doubt the agency was infiltrated - Malcolm Blunt's analysis pointing to Bruce Solie as a mole is particularly compelling - but absolving CIA of complicity in the assassination based on perceived incompetence doesn't really hold up in my opinion. 

Even Waldron/Hartmann, whose theory you seem to be hinting at, have the chief of operations of JM/Wave as their planner. That said it's a very fine line between Marcello, et al. finding out about a Cuba invasion via a "leak" and a subsequent revenge killing and the Mafia-CIA assassination apparatus being intentionally manipulated and turned on JFK by politically motivated, high level players in government. 

You very well might be right and I totally agree that simplistic explanations make the most sense - such as a single shooter from behind in the Dal-Tex. I just don't think we can write off CIA as a suspect by saying they weren't capable of pulling it off.
lanceman

Sun 06 Feb 2022, 8:17 am
The CIA had its assets in the media AKA “MOCKINGBIRD” who could have been used to disseminate all the JFK personal scandals. It would have ruined his re-election chances.

It turns out that Dulles had a very good relationship with JFK while he was in the Senate to the point where Dulles would forward advance copies of the Ian Fleming James Bond novels to JFK.

https://www.spyculture.com/cia-invited-special-screening-goldfinger/

My problem with the Hartmann/Waldron thesis is the December 1963 invasion of Cuba plan. If the Cuban intelligence services were so effective as you (correctly, in my opinion) claim, they would have known about it well ahead of time. I suspect nearly all the anti-Castro Cuban organizations were thoroughly infiltrated. I doubt Castro would have planned a trip to the USSR in January 1964 if he had known about it.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 9:30 am
If the plan was to make it look like a single assassin, you would not want to complicate things.

The first part of the plan worked perfectly, JFK was killed

As for making it look like a single assassin they failed on that score - miserably I'd say....the only complications which arose were all from after the fact in their mad scramble to manipulate, manufacture and massage all the witness statements, the evidence and try and  pin the crime on just one man.

Patricia Ann Donaldson Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 2:26 pm
Donaldson really is looking at the Daltex. So are the other women Barto shows on his site. Holland gives us the "correct" angle while Donaldson gives us the corrected angle.
Baker is looking at the Daltex too, and running toward the Daltex. (his shadow on the curb proves it)
Oswald is on the landing as per his alibi. It was photographed.
A single bullet that isn't even damaged? Seriously? Tell it to the cadavers.
Conally was in the car taking bullets while listening to other bullets hit. Unreliable? Seriously? (Dig him up and weigh the lead).
The list goes on of course.
Apparently the government had their reasons for the cover up and the media continues to play ball. To this day they just don't want to be the ones to break china already cracked.

It really is absurdly obvious.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum