REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

For New Readers of This Forum

+6
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
JFK_FNG
Greg_Doudna
greg_parker
JFK_Case
10 posters
Go down
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

For New Readers of This Forum - Page 2 Empty For New Readers of This Forum

Wed 06 Apr 2022, 12:27 am
First topic message reminder :

Putting this up for newbies to this forum. Some really nice stuff that will cast doubt on the "Oswald Did It" verdict.

Even today, you can read write-ups in the news about how Oswald was deranged, was a Communist (their favorite word to cast doubt on people; has been going on for years now and not just for Oswald) and other BS. So here's the deranged assassin in the hallway after he was arrested. The media loved to use this photo because it makes him look proud of what he had just done. It's simply a matter of him showing his handcuffs.

But take a look at the caption in the photo. Sure, sure:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vrjkIg11WMc/YAnVwJz2ZOI/AAAAAAAAFrQ/GNPvFug_xSYTqvInNxGXa6S3aCn7xVOYwCLcBGAsYHQ/s800/LHO-WEARING-RING.png

A comparison photo of a guy who tried to re-create the Oswald backyard photo. But here's where it gets funny. Without this photo of him, there's no real hard evidence that he pulled the trigger with the rifle to kill Kennedy, nor the pistol that killed Tippit. so what do they do? They go all out with these fake photos - the rifle AND the pistol AND the Commie newspapers. HAHA. This has always led me to believe that he was supposed to be murdered in the theater with the pistol in his possession [because someone told him to bring it] to shut him up and the throwdown bullets and rifle at his place of work would have been nicely tied back to this photo too. And guess what? He admitted while he was held in custody the photos were fake.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IfF-FnnM958/Xz_-Z0EjxPI/AAAAAAAAFmA/8LkuGhIffFEM0ounEYrUkjZdYd-eLQdpgCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/LHO-CAPPEL-PHOTOS.gif

One of my favorites. From the minute they started the WC, they knew they had a problem with the shot trajectory. The back wound [which our former President Ford changed in the report to "neck" to further jive with the report - tell me...does ANYONE reading this think that sticker on the guy's right shoulder is a neck wound?] terminated in the back; in other words it didn't exit. The front throat wound also did not terminate. So during the reenactment they put a sticker on the back of the neck. There is absolutely no photographic evidence of the autopsy showing a wound on the back of the neck where the sticker is. So why did they do that? Because they wanted to see where a shot from the rear neck would hit and therefore come out the throat. Only it didn't. HAHA.

And that, dear readers, is the quandary they were in because if the shoulder shot did not exit anywhere and the front throat shot didn't either, we have a big problem that only magic could solve. And that's how the BS Single Bullet Theory came to be birthed and continues to be how it all went down.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HB1iPBCsDgI/Xd1Uxg_e6EI/AAAAAAAAFdg/eB3aG9ckbQcdoVnMZxY2O8RNsZPsg8oUwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/fbi-and-autopsy.jpg

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

For New Readers of This Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: For New Readers of This Forum

Tue 12 Apr 2022, 4:44 am
Title: For New Readers of this forum
My reply; Run

A sarcastic reply for anyone new not to bother.
You missed that part apparently, I mean it was not even aimed at you.

And if you do not understand the documentation then perhaps I suggest you regain your focus on the subject matter. Those records are plastered in there for a reason.

I am keeping it tidy this time. Life's too short anyway.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 12 Apr 2022, 9:13 am
That can't be the envelope. It says it is a photo of items from 11/22.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 12 Apr 2022, 12:57 pm
For New Readers of This Forum - Page 2 Scree743
But they have Search Warrant 11/23 for items taken from Beckley the 22nd?

Neither make sense as they took nothing from Beckley on 11/23.

Is there a separate photo of 11/23 search Warrant items from Irving then...?
Or are the placards meaningless
JFK_FNG

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 10:45 am
greg_parker wrote:That can't be the envelope. It says it is a photo of items from 11/22.

This is the document I was referring to in my last comment, i.e. the only way the black envelope in the photo is the BYPs, assuming the label is correct that the items were taken on the 22nd, is if this guy was actually right. I haven't seen any other evidence calling into question the 'discovery' by McCabe though, so O'Leary's memory was probably just fuzzy three months later:

For New Readers of This Forum - Page 2 Oleary11
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 13 Apr 2022, 1:04 pm
Right Tom.

The Dallas Cops are not honest about what they took and when.

(EVERYONE PLEASE STOP RELYING ON THEM TO BE HONEST. UNLESS UNDER OATH* !) *Warren Commission doesn't count*

The pair of binoculars are a classic example of switching items from one pile to the other.
I have zero faith they took photos of the items as dated by the placards. No way.
They didn't exactly hold up Friday's Dallas newspaper to date the Friday items or Saturdays newspaper to date the Saturdays items.
Although the Friday paper could still be used on Saturday it limits the Saturdays editions use.
You get the idea.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum