REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Empty Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 1:36 am
Some coincidences in Mr Gonzalo Ancira and Lee Oswald

His trips to Mexico which seemed "IMPORTER" related for Brooms.

Interesting sideline for a engineer/architect ... Broom salesman?

He lived in IRVING not Dallas but gets a DALLAS PO BOX in May 63

A Magazine is Key to the case

Blanton wants to be anonymous and get the Time magazine back.

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira12
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira10
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira13
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira14
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira15
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Empty Re: Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 2:05 am
B00M another document without relevance or the reader understanding what it is all about.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MSlGeAqY_jQ8JSs-RJwvi_URGUOC7GsB/view?usp=sharing

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_FNG

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Empty Re: Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 2:13 am
I have a section on this episode in my mailbox essay. Osanic just had me talk about Ancira a bit on BOR. Ancira told the FBI a bullshit story about telling the DPD about P.O. Box 2915 a couple hours after the assassination. There was no follow-up and the WC didn’t even use it. According to Blanton he vanished to Mexico for two weeks immediately after the murder, but he told the FBI he only left for four or five days. Definitely a suspicious character. I tried to find info on the company he was supposedly contracting for, the Wade Corporation, but couldn’t find anything.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 5:54 am
Tom, liked your segment on Len's show.

There was a vacuum around some of the possibilities and exploits of Ancira.
I was sure I had him, and or his brooms, tied to Acme the janitorial service with keys to TSBD... somewhere there's something on it in a thread I posted many moons ago.
Anyway he is an interesting character.

Here is some more on Wade Corp

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira22

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Willis10

Sounds Like George W. Bush

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Willis11

The Holly Corp and address

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Holly10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 6:18 am
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Ancira23
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 6:44 am
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Smu5310

1953 SMU
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 6:55 am
Where on Earth is a TIME MAGAZINE from june 21st 1963 with Lee Oswald's name and address printed on the mailing sticker.

I know it was supposedly returned to Blanton.

AND? Then what?????

She never ever auctioned it? 
Or sold it I can find.

She wanted it back to read it?
OH HELL NO!
Its worth $$ and she knew that.

So where is the Magazine now ......?

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms S-l16010
(Should have a address label like this one still does)

Cheers!
Ed

PS Oswald sure as hell didn't receive the magazine with Bobby an JFK on the cover, so how is it in any way "incriminating" seems that is the vibe I get when people find out it had the brothers on it.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 7:09 am
Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms Blanto10
JFK_FNG

Sun 24 Apr 2022, 8:20 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Where on Earth is a TIME MAGAZINE from june 21st 1963 with Lee Oswald's name and address printed on the mailing sticker.

I know it was supposedly returned to Blanton.

AND? Then what?????

She never ever auctioned it? 
Or sold it I can find.

She wanted it back to read it?
OH HELL NO!
Its worth $$ and she knew that.

So where is the Magazine now ......?

Ancira's Mailbox and Mexican Brooms S-l16010
(Should have a address label like this one still does)

Cheers!
Ed

PS Oswald sure as hell didn't receive the magazine with Bobby an JFK on the cover, so how is it in any way "incriminating" seems that is the vibe I get when people find out it had the brothers on it.

Good questions Ed. Ancira should have never received it in the first place since Oswald’s mail was forwarded from that box to Ruth Paine’s house on 5/10/63, then to New Orleans five days later. The Post Office screwed up all the time though so maybe he really did get it.

Ancira denied giving the magazine to Blanton, but I figured he probably just didn’t want to admit mail theft to the FBI. With the DPD story it’s hard to say if it was just more ass covering or deliberate bullshit to give the FBI an excuse for how the box was discovered. Harry Holmes’ official explanation for the discovery of the box is:

“This is the box that was rented in the name of J.H. Oswald at that time and later from which a forwarding order was entered to have the mail sent to New Orleans”

What. The. Fuck. Not a single word on how he found out about it. Then under oath Holmes says “I don’t know if I can tell” and “I couldn’t tell you” how he learned about about the box, and references events from the 23rd when he clearly knew about the box by Friday evening at the latest. 

Three weeks after Holmes testifies Blanton contacts the FBI. All of sudden there’s a story behind the discovery of P.O. Box 2915…but it is never checked out, and not even acknowledged by the WC..probably because it was such obvious bullshit. 

I wonder if Blanton or any of her relatives are around to ask about the magazine..
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 25 Apr 2022, 1:08 pm
Holmes bs and the memory loss/lack of knowledge
smacks of intell.
...either on or by Oswald.

Innocent explanations are way in the past..

Yes you'd imagine a relative that'd still have the magazine probably wanted it when she passed away. So a souvenir type family momento.
If it was ever returned as implied by memos.... (?)
Cheers
Ed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum