REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Out Of The Blank #1178  Empty Out Of The Blank #1178

Wed 03 Aug 2022, 3:46 pm
Robbie Robertson Out of the Blank ZOOMcast with yours truly. There is a follow up soon with Greg and me yappin'
This was good fun.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Out Of The Blank #1178  Empty Re: Out Of The Blank #1178

Thu 04 Aug 2022, 7:22 pm
Well done,Bart.

Thu 04 Aug 2022, 9:06 pm
Thank you Vincenzo.

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 05 Aug 2022, 11:21 am
Good one Barto, well done.

Out Of The Blank #1178  Byp_211
barto
barto

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 5:26 pm
Cheers Mick.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Sun 07 Aug 2022, 1:19 am
Great stuff as always  Barto. Anyone who is remotely interested in the assassination owes you a  huge debt of gratitude. Not only for your  research -along with a handful of other notable researchers,  your work has brought us within  a  (grey) hairs length of blowing the whole case wide open ( and the cover up  wide apart!)- but for your tireless work and your generosity. Sharing the  hidden gems you unearth in  Blunty's lair...

The deniers have no where left to hide!

Except  between the non existent cleavage of an  imaginary  300lb grey haired woman,  with a penchant for giant handbags,  oversized  buttons and wig wearing in professional situations..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Sun 07 Aug 2022, 6:30 am
( Apologies in advance to Barto for polluting his thread with Doyle's guff. 
Note to Greg,  or any other moderators, please feel free to move this post to whatever thread you think is most appropriate)

I'll make this brief Brian,  because thankfully ive got more to do on Saturday night,  than squat in my basement,  in a none too splendid  isolation,  nursing my wrath , and my petty grievances,  to keep them warm

That you would  equate congratulating  someone , thanking them for their hard work and their generosity,  and acknowledging their achievements , with " ass kissing " , probably  explains,  well,  to a certain extent at least,  why you are spending yet another Saturday night,  in front of a flickering computer monitor,  with the  gaunt shadows as your only companions,  frothing and fulminating in bitter impotence .

A/ Barto pointed out  Mrs Stanton in Weigmann  ages ago. Granted,  the figure in question actually resembles a  small,  thickset,  grey haired woman , so you'll  no doubt be inclined to  dismiss it. Whither you  dismiss, or dispute  his identification,  it's utterly disingenuous to keep up this ridiculous  charade. 

As if " locating Stanton in Weigmann " is some sort of  " Gotcha" question. In reality of course it's just a  smokescreen,  a desperate last  resort . I told you Brian,  people aren't as stupid as you think they are,  and as you need them to be. 

Instead of answering the reasonable questions asked,  questions  any skilled researcher should be delighted to answer ( providing,  of course,  they had the answer!), and repeating this unscrupulous,  underhanded  bullshit,  pretending  Barto, or whomever can't answer,  you continue to insult  people's intelligence. 

Barto  HAS answered your question,  and , to my eyes at least,  the  figure he has identified  looks a damn sight more like  Sarah Stanton,  ironically the photo you provided , than the  Prayerman  figure. 

Logic has never really been your strongest  point, has it?

Because  thinking  logically ( and outside your fevered imagination) Mrs Stanton  has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the issue at hand. Thus any questions regarding her location in Weigmann are rendered totally  moot.

She could have been doing the  Watusi  with Jack Dougherty,  or playing  Tarzan with HARVEY,  swinging about on the  lift cables. It matters not a jot,  at least  when discussing the putative identity of the Prayerman figure. 

Why?

Because  it has been  conclusively,  dare I even say,  definitively  proven that the figure simply cannot be Mrs Stanton. 

Each reason on their own would have been pretty compelling,  but taken together , as a whole, they leave absolutely  no scope for  dissent, or for reasonable,  informed disagreements 

1 The figure has black hair,  and a  clearly visible  receding hairline. Mrs Stanton had grey hair

2 The figure is obviously  male. This is  clearly apparent due to his lack of cleavage 

3 Mrs Stanton  was 300lb and  seriously obese. Prayerman isn't 

4 in her statement,  given on the day of the assassination,  Mrs Stanton clearly states she went inside  " immediately " after the shots.

There's other reasons,  including  BWF numerous statements/ interviews,  but these four reasons utterly decimate the spurious myth of Prayerwoman. 

I encourage  everyone to  check out the so called  Chris Davidson enhancement. Even  ignoring the very real possibility that someone has tampered with it, I defy anyone to look at it and  see anything  remotely  resembling a  human face. 

The enhancement  however does have its uses, it exposes  Doyle's  shoddy underhanded  methods and the depths he's prepared to sink to,  in order to prop up his fantasy. 

I encourage  everyone too( albeit briefly) to visit his Prayerwoman page. Check  out the  TWO separate  Prayerwomen  he's tried to foist on the  credulous,  the unwary , the unreedemeably  bitter or the folk who  feed their egos  and/ or fill their  fucking  pockets off the back of the assassination. 

Prayerman is their worst nightmare. Because it renders them  and their hollow pontifications  moot. 

No more conference  stages or cozy little chats with  Donnie and company on Truth Frequency Radio. 

Anyone who genuinely  seeks the truth isn't afraid of the facts. Anyone who genuinely seeks to enlighten doesn't conspire to keep the facts hidden. 

Doyle refuses to post the images that are central to his so called  evidence. Because if he does his whole rickety  scam will crumble into dust.

He's banking on the fact most lurkers haven't seen the enhancement,  or his Prayerwomen, or the  photo of  Mrs Stanton,  or indeed a  juxtaposition of Mrs Stanton and Prayerman. 

Because,  if you haven't actually seen the images in question,  his evidence,  ridiculous and internally  contradictory as it is, at least sounds  remotely plausible. 

If not the 1st time , then perhaps the 101st, or the  1001st..

Doyle is obsessed with the issue. Because he's obsessed with this forum. He's  eaten up with envy,, insanely jealous of  Greg and Barto in particular,  who are the  researchers he yearns to be 

In the final  analysis  Brian Doyle's  so called research into the  JFK assassination is all about  Brian Doyle. 

For this forum ,  and the key members  its about  trying to undo a  monumental  injustice . Oswald  has been used as a convenient  scapegoat for almost  60 years. His deathless  shadow has concealed  many more terrible injustices , his death,  bleeding  on a filthy  basement floor,  in the full glare of the watching media represented the soul death of a long vanished  state of mind.  And no country is more distant than the country we call the past.

No one,  not even  Troll Punk  Overlords, not even  James Gordon (  who seems to exercise absolute  control,  over every  facet of this rag tag poorly  defined  " community ", perhaps  exercising some sort of Jedi mind control,  or else some kind of  hypnotic  MK Ultra like hold  on  everyone,  even me! Perhaps  that explains  why  I'm  dressed in a  pink and yellow checked  golf jumper and nothing else, bar a pair of  golf shoes, with extra sharp studs, and maybe that explains why I'm waiting for a taxi to take me to the  Welwyn  Garden  City over 75 strip bingo and  flagellation  club) can bring  Oswald back to life. As for the past? Best leave that where it is,  but what we can  strive to do is to  prove Oswald's innocence beyond doubt  and hope some  sort of truth, reconciliation and  understanding can be achieved. 

If you deny cancer the cancer will just spread until it ultimately devours you, and leaves behind nothing but a  wasted shell.

Likewise if ignored the darkness will fester then spread,  into every soul and every facet of society. 

Does a little light illuminate the darkness,  or does the darkness  just consume the light?

Solving the assassination,  at this lare stage may give off nothing but a spark, a feeble glimmer. But better that than complete darkness. And I  truly believe where one spark is lit, others will follow. 

But as far as the assassination is concerned  we're still stumbling about in the darkness. After 60 years and despite  some definite  flickers, and some real  progress  , and  contrary to some grandiose  claims,  boasting of  metaphysical certitude and such like,  in many ways things are actually regressing. 

Its time to try a radical new approach. ROKC jettisoned  EVERYTHING,  the good and the bad, pro conspiracy evidence  along with the  hoariest  lone nutist fables , and  ultimately  , helped by some  talented  folks,  and  some luck too, thanks to hard work,  selfless endeavour, real talent  and  a  sense of  genuine camaraderie,  we are on the cusp of a  real  breakthrough. 

That's quite a thought,  quite a  responsibility  too.

Prayerman is  potentially far too important to be left to the wolves,  the disinformation  mongers,  the mediocre,  who will only attempt to neuter it, or somehow  smother it.  Eitherways  emasculating the subject and rendering it fit for  purpose  ie  pointless debating  or leaving it to be  mutilated by the likes of John fucking  Butler,  who has  no less than  3 Oswalds,  including  Prayerman  strolling around  Elm Street,  hanging around the  TSBD..

Prayerwoman was cooked up as a  prank and  Doyle being Doyle  he ran with it, defacing  every platform with his shite before the  inevitable  banning....

Anyway as usual ive ended up rambling on .

Apologies again to Barto.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Sun 07 Aug 2022, 7:15 am
BAM indeed Alex and no need to apologise. Seems like you and Robert Johnson are both on the ball and get to the point and nail that delusional idiot to the cross time and time again, not that he cares one iota as he is too thick to understand. That selfish absorbed twat. Over here someone like that would probably be sectioned, he is that crazy. His medicine cabinet must be filled to the brim with all kinds of 'happy' pills. And no I do not feel sorry for him at all as he is beyond help.

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum