REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

MY EPIPHANY  Empty MY EPIPHANY

Tue 09 Aug 2022, 3:28 am
After reading and  fully absorbing ( no doubt the way stray radioactive  isotopes seep through the skin, ive  probably condemned myself to an agonising  demise , a couple of decades or so down the line, from Incurable  Stage 4 cancer of the intellect) Doyle's  masterly  rebuttal ( forget  Mark Anthony, " Friends,  Disinformation agents and troll punks,  ", or even the Douglas- Lincoln  debates, or even  John Butler  arguing with a Kentucky  parking meter about  Harvey's oversized  earlobes,  ) this was stirring stuff..in fact I felt myself being  transported,  to the oak lined debating  chamber at Oxford  University  Union, with the soft air , already  mellowed by centuries of youth , glowing with the iridescent flutter of candlelight, throwing  freshly aged shadows across the stern faced portraits hanging on the wall..

Anyhoo,  after  studying  Doyle's  sage like utterances closely I realised I had been mistaken. 

After all who needs facts? They only end up getting in the way..

And as for evidence? A highly overrated  concept..

All you need to do is to open your mind,  and I mean  RIGHT open, like  Grandma Butler's( and , come to think of it , Grandpa's  too) legs when them Yankees done come to town, with ham n  grits and them new fangled  shootin' irons, and  develop the intellectual sophistication to believe what some loud mouthed  bed wetter, sorry far sighted genius tells you..

Look at me! Fool that I was! 

Wasting my fucking time on the Library of Congress website,  even  going so far as to email them! To find out the exact make and model of the  cameras both Weigmann and Darnell  used, not to mention  the  film stock..

Stupid twat  that I am I further compounded my error  by wasting even more time,  and  money,  checking out vintage  camera websites/ shops/ forums, asking if it was in anyway  remotely feasible for a camera,  used by professionals,  back in the early  60s, to alter hair colour  dramatically , I even enquired if shadows would have made any difference..

I was going to waste  EVEN more time by calling  Doyle's bluff, asking him to tell me the make and model of the cameras used, and for any evidence of this hitherto unrecorded phenomenon. 

Not wanting to be a hypocrite of Bagginsonian proportions,  I was even going to offer to email him the results of my enquiries. Rather than expecting him just to take my word for it.

My word for the fact that NONE and I mean none of them: be they experts, retired  professionals  or  just enthusiasts had never heard of such a thing. And they assured me,  due to simple technological  aspects such a thing would be pretty much  impossible.

I' was almost willing to wager next years haggis  harvest that the experts we have here would agree!

Then I remembered.  Brian  Doyle  TOLD me such things are not only feasible,  but that's what actually happened to poor Mrs Stanton's hair!

In this particular case however it wasn't just a question of  changing colour,  oh no! Poor Sarah  had to suffer the added ignominy, not to  mention the  downright  fucking  indignity,  of having  the  magic  camera  give  her a visibly  receding  hairline!!

That  musta  been one muthafucka of a magic camera,  mustn't  it?

I wouldn't have believed it, in fact I didn't. Indeed I found the very concept to be laughable. The product of a  childish fantasist,  desperate to salvage the  " theory" that had become his life..

Shame on us all. 

Expecting someone as skilled as Brian to provide supporting evidence. 

He TOLD us. If we were sophisticated men of the world,  in the  top 3 percentile,   intellect wise , we would just accept his opinions as the facts they undoubtedly  are..

Likewise the  problem  regarding  Prayerman's cleavage,  or rather the apparent lack of cleavage. 

This particular observation threw our indomitable  hero into a bit of a  tizzy,  at first. 

Prompting the kind of all caps  rant not seen since the  halcyon days of  Juddufki 

I'M A WITNESS  PEOPLE..

But , using his superior skills and his deep knowledge of science,  and stuff, he soon figured it out..

Again,  fool that I am, I got  confused by the  silly old basic laws of anatomy ( laws, in my ignorance and naivety I thought were inviolable)

How wrong was I !!!

You see it doesn't matter if Prayerman  has no breasts,  because she was  standing there,  with her invisible  tits  apparently  hanging  out, AND with her head stuck in  her giant  handbag. 

Of course I was just being my usual  unskilled  trollish  self for not realising this.

Now Brian has explained  things, in his usual  calm, compelling , articulate  self effacing  manner,  I won't be  making the same mistake again. Thanks  Brian!

Shame on me, shame on anyone in fact who would prefer to look at the actual images and draw their own conclusions. 

Shame on us for not taking advantage of one of the best and brightest,  who was persecuted and vilified for nothing. It's hardly Brian's  fault  he's a genius. Imagine what it must be like!! To be banned because you are too skilful. To have  busted the  Prayerman scam, singlehandedly,  in the process,  outarguing  the  unskilled  majority,  the 95% who are content to keep  suckling at James Gordon's  leathery  teet.

Not only that! But  Brian's  gone and solved the mystery of the Depository  ! It was a  double  stop, right  Brian? Kinda fitting..a double  stop  for  doppelgangers!! How appropriate!....With  CIA Shelley  helping  HARVEY  out the back door . What thanks did he get?

Is he appearing on any podcasts? Does he have his own show on Truth Frequency Radio? Are Trine Day  rushing out 300lb Of Proof - My Struggle  Against  95% of liars, trolls and  dummkopfs? Are they fuck..( Its indeed a pity. His late father would have been positively  beaming with pride , seeing the title of his sons  magnum  opus)

No, instead of being  feted as the game changing cutting edge researcher he is  he gets banned,  shunned and his correct evidence is ignored. Worse still,  the trolls over at ROKC, Fagin Parker's  demented troll pit, not only  make fun of his ponytail and his car washing routine 

They  have the  temerity to mock  his correct evidence too! Don't worry Brian,  they all laughed at  Copernicus too, and the  dude who decided to put the holes in Polo Mints...lesser skilled boobys always mock what they don't understand...ask your fellow genius,  Professor Larsen,  you're both members of MENSA, right?

When Brian  was a  member here, and at the  Pissarium,  over at the  13 inch head forum too, he was only being his usual  modest,  charming,  insightful  self. Offering to share the bounty of his soaring  intellect  with the  less skilled. Imagine being  banned for that!!

Back to Prayerman , and my epiphany...

As for  Mrs Stanton's  obvious obesity? Compared to the  figures  relatively  svelte  physique?

This apparent contradiction can be explained by  an obese arm.

Oh yes and the figure has hands too..

A stunning insight, I bet all the victims of Sanibels  own Captain  Hook,  the erstwhile  phantom  fingerer of  Florida , wish Brian had been around to point out who had hands and who had a  glistening  , allegedly  animatronic ,, not to mention,  ambidexterous,  hook

One could be a  boring old pedantic  kill joy and  point out the obvious  discrepancy,  if the arm is visibly  obese then by employing simple logic  that surely means the rest of the figure surely isn't. 

And whaddya  know folks...the Prayerman figure looks anything but obese..

But as Brian would rightly point out,  I would only be trolling,  and  lying,  and refusing to  admit Chris Davidson brought out a woman's face..

The arm may well turn out to be an illusion,   or else it could be just a desperate figment of a  certain basement dwellers  overwrought imagination..I confess , initially I too thought the figure was too stocky to be LHO, then it dawned on me he was standing in front of a glass panel...As the eminent Professor Larsen would  no doubt say, " Duh!"

What heresy is this I'm uttering?
Apologies Brian,  of course you are right.  The fact the rest of Prayerman's body looks anything but obese  doesn't matter, because the arm looks obese...and er, none of the ROKC trolls on their  Greg Parker  protected degenerate  troll farm could answer the fact of the obvious woman's face Chris Davidson brought out. Nor do they realise  if Davidson had access to the other scans he'd be able to replicate the  phenomenon,  and  these nutty trolls with their  little boys trolling  don't seem to realise any skilled photo analysts would agree with me.

As well as being a  bona fide genius,  our Brian  seemingly could give old Mystic Meg a  run for her money  in the  clairvoyance  stakes...Brian has spent the best part of 6 years predicting the future...in fact, he's been predicting  for so long,  the future has turned into the fucking past...and STILL no skilled photo analysts in sight, queueing up to endorse our chums  epochal  discoveries..

Unless you show Sarah Stanton in Weigmann its Checkmate. I just had to include  Brian's  favourite Parthian  Shot( and  no Porcelain Throne a Parthian shot is not a type of cocktail,  served in Tel Aviv), the most  successful  Parthian  Shot since the famous  Mormom Field  Marshal,  Ichabod  " Potato  Fritters " Larsen,  attempted to  ambush the  rearguard of the  US 7th Cavalry,  with half a battalion of unhorsed  circus midgets , armed only with  even chips and ketchup...

And about  Chris Davidson's enhancement? I should ignore the threads that actually DO exist and concentrate on the ones that don't,  right? Because you  tell me to. Seems  fair enough. And  what about the  second  Prayerwoman? The scientific  reproduction you use as an avatar? I should just ignore that too, right? And pretend it doesn't  exist 

As for the enhancement  itself Brian,  I shouldn't waste any more time actually looking at the thing, is that the general  strategy? Ignore the fact it doesn't look  remotely human  and just  listen to your  description,  yeah, if I close my eyes it really  DOES look symmetrical!!

By Jove,  being a genius sure is fun!

How's that sound Brian? Am I  getting the hang of being a genius?

Maybe I should join the  13 inch head forum and act as your proxy, sorry your messenger.  I'll be the wing footed Mercury to your omniscient Zeus..

Maybe I'll get banned too!! Then I  can  join your little club.

And what thoroughly  charming,  intelligent  worldly  chaps you all are..

I bet the chicks just go crazy! Tommy, all 8 foot of him, you flicking your ponytail and adjusting your gasmask,  and  Dickie G getting up on his soapbox  to  damn them all to the  flames of  hell as ethanol  abusing harlots...always,  as the  local constabulary and those nice chaps with the white coats and the butterfly nets, bundle him into the back of a padded ambulance,  the air resounds with poor old  Dickies  heartfelt  pleas...with his puce faced pressed up against the bars he cries out, in a hoarse  roar, " Why won't any of you ethanol abusing  sluts  abuse me? There's  nothing wrong with Old Dickies  Dangleberries "

You know for an instant I was almost inclined to  buy your " identifying of Gloria  Calvery " My reasoning being you and that  utterly  reprehensible  turd,  Tommy Graves , would most certainly have the requisite  expertise , when it comes to identifying the  backs of  running  women..

But enough with the chit chat,  let's get back to the subject of Prayerman,  and your  masterful  performance,  that led to my conversion..
After digesting your supremely  skilful, not to mention  mature and gracious summation,  I felt like  St  Paul on the  road to  Damascus...or the lesser known  saint, Dickie of Dulux,  who was accosted  by a  host of  angelic pink elephants and  bug  eyed radio wielding  seraphim , on his way down to the local  garden centre,  to try  shoplifting some  turpentine,  or at least  some  paint thinner,  after his stash ran out,  and he had been  left paintless for the best part of a fortnight,.

He spent the time( according to the extant  psychiatric  reports,  from  the  hearing that preceded his sectioning,  under the Mental  Health  Act)
either  dancing  naked around the duck pond at the local park , where he was spotted , attempting  to ( forcefully  too I may add) insert his member  into  several  ,as it transpired,  none too accommodating  beaks( emergency  services  later reported  that  the  said member was in a  severely  swollen and badly pecked state) or else trying to  fellate  several , equally unenthusiastic , ducks , enticing them with a slice of  ham meticulously  rolled up and wedged  into  his japs  eye, to partake in a spot of mutual fellatio,  while  singing  hymns and reciting biblical verse.

Otherwise he spent the time smearing,  or at least,  attempting to smear several verses of the Book of Revelation , in what turned out to be a  mixture of his own excrement,  and  the excrement  of at least  two other  people. The latter, which as well as possessing a  hitherto unknown  genetic  structure,  included disturbing amounts of  freeze  dried  blood , menstrual  fluid  and  semen,  both human and  primate, he was  spotted  , scooping the  foul smelling, semi  coagulated  slush  out of  gallon drums with his bare hands,  hands he then proceeded to  stuff into  the  supersized  bag of  Cheetos  he subsequently  devoured. 

The aforementioned  smearage,  and attempting  smearage  , took place outside the  St  Septicaemia  home for  Retired JFK forum moderators,  5 miles outside  Cheltenham . The smearing was accompanied by  manic shrieks and  incoherent howls of impotent rage.." Death to James Gordon " and " Justice for Doyle " and  " Free and Unmuzzle the Education Forum  One"

According to  Chief Superintendent  Fuddy , who was  in the  neighbourhood,  investigating a  sudden  spate of  cattle  mutilation,  commented , "There obviously has  been some confusion. As James Gordon is  actually being held in the  St  Cheltenham  Maximum Security  Facility  for amateur  embezzlers, and morbidly  erotic  pigeon fancying , approx 5 miles  outside  the  town of Septicaemia,  close to the Lesser Sanibel  river..."

St Dickie  allegedly spent the rest of the fortnight in  communion with the invisible aliens, who  helped him unravel the  whole  HARVEY  AND LEE conundrum,  discussing and  refining  his West Elevator Escape Theory. Ironically,  after almost 30 years of enforced celibacy,  on the cusp of sainthood,  Dickie gave into temptation,  marrying one of his incorporeal  interlopers..

But I digress. 

Back to my recent epiphany ( or , what  my psychiatrist,  Dr  Kramer,  rather uncharitably  refers to as my recent  psychotic  episode)

When it came to Mrs Stanton's own statement  Brian excelled himself.  Pretty hard to do , when you're a super high achiever,  in the  top 3% skill percentile ..

The statement was obviously  fake. Duh of course it was! 

If only I'd put  my special Professor Larsen Sized Thinking  Hat on , and figured it out for myself..

Not forgetting the cosmic  profundity  imparted  by  those deeply political  philosophers,  Drago  and  Burnham. In this  case,  about  cognitive  dissonance.

Instead of  faking  Sarah's  statement , to increase the likelihood of her being  the elusive figure ( perhaps  faking it , and having her say she hung around on the  Depository  steps after the shots , or even have her say unambiguously  that  she was the figure ) the masterminds  behind the cover up  decided to fake her statement to make it look like  she WAS  Prayerman.  Now, faking it to say otherwise,  to make it look like  she couldn't  possibly be  Prayerman?

That at least would make  some sort of sense. 

But,  instead of doing this,  to claim the  FBI, or whomever,  tampered,  or forged her statement, putting words in her mouth,  that  pretty much rule her out of contention,  after all if she went inside immediately she couldn't have been  standing on the steps,  in her wig or after the magic camera turned her hair black and gave her a receding hairline,  flashing her invisible tits, with her head buried inside her giant handbag., now could  she? If it wasn't  Brian  telling me this I would have said  Fuck off and  don't insult my intelligence with this simple minded dross. Take your  conspiracy canards  and shove them where St Dickie likes to feel the inquisitive peck of a mallard  ducks  serrated beak...

If you want you can call this  cognitive dissonance,  but there's a couple of other,  far riper,  and more descriptive  terms I'd like to use..

On Saturday  I'd have to Brian to fuck off . I'd have told him to grow up,  behave, or at least try to,  like an adult , have the guts and the common decency  to admit the jig  is up, and,  if he  had  any sort of integrity  apologise to all the people he's insulted and misled with this puerile adolescent fantasy of his.

Most of all I would have been  mighty pissed off at him for,  yet again,  attempting to insult our collective intelligence by trying to pass this risible shite off , as some sort of explanation..

Yet again , yet another  blase  claim of fakery , just serves to further underline the wholly spurious,  unrealistic  notion of conspiracy  most hard core  troofers buy into. Involving  near omnipotent  , virtually  omniscient  conspirators , with the power to anticipate,  then pre empt any contingency . To imagine  Hoover instructing  teams of  FBI agents to  go running around,  altering  statements,  seemingly at random,  is pure fantasy. Crucially,  it drastically  reduces the  credibility of the  fakery that DID undoubtedly  happen.  Allowing the  deniers to  use thses reckless,  unreliable  claims as smokescreens..

It used to make me incredibly  frustrated,  watching  these clowns  unwittingly ( apparently) dilute and  further diminish the case for conspiracy. Time and time again  playing into the  lone nutists  hands , with their  irresponsible,  downright  fantastical  claims of  fakery..

But now I see I was mistaken. 

It's not tantamount to cheating to claim any document, witness statement or photo which  contradicts  and/ or totally disproves  a treasured  pet theory is fake. Simply because you need it to be fake. 

And without an iota of supporting evidence. 

On the contrary  its  perfectly  valid . A sterling  example of conspiracy  logic.

It's fake because  Brian needs it to be fake. And because he says it's fake.
Say no more. 

Don't waste his valuable time trying to  prise any sort of explanation out of that Da Vinci like ponytailed head ,  or Armstrong,  sorry Giod  forbid,  don't dare have the damn fucking  cheek to ask him to post any evidence..

He's got far more important things to deal with. And write about. 

Maybe it's time to  start  discussing what happened when he joined the  Education Forum. 

I think  he was banned. Maybe he could  try to conquer his innate modesty and diffidence,  oh yes and his tolerant generous spirit,  and  give us the lowdown. 

What  REALLY  happened?

And what do you really think about James Gordon. , Brian?

Bottom line; Brian has convinced me.

Rather,  Brian  TOLD me. 

Facts? Shmacks  Evidence? Smevidence..

They're both overrated,  and unnecessary. 

Be like  Brian,  be like  Cinderella  too!

Imagine  your zen sandals are glass slippers,  and  Tommy G and  Larrytrotter are mice, and  Dickie G is a big old turpentiney  pumpkin..

Its easy!

Don't waste your time with evidence,  or allow your imagination to be imprisoned by  pesky old facts..

Just click those heels together  and  BELIEVE..

Voila!!

The Depository building is practically overflowing with surreptitious spook doppelgangers , and  a 5 foot 9 slim male with a  dark receding hairline is magically transformed into a  5 foot 4 inch 300lb grey haired woman who has her head stuck in her giant handbag and her invisible  tits  hanging out..

How am I  doing Brian?

What's the next step? Am I  ready to go to the next level? Advance by warp speed to The  2nd Floor Lunch Room Super Genius  Level?

Think I can just about manage it?

You  just  regress mentally and socially and begin behaving like a particularly  surly unpleasant  teenager,  right? 

The only difference  being you  really  DO know everything 

You don't need to listen,  you most certainly don't need to learn,  or in anyway  deepen or broaden your knowledge,  you just repeat your beliefs ad  nauseam,  calling everyone who dares contradict you a liar or a  troll, am I  getting it?

What about that dude on your  Facebook  page? Or have you deleted it yet?

Remember? The guy who  claimed to be some sort of scientist? You know,  the guy who claimed  to  have  disproved  your  measurements  ( as if, right?) Saying you had made a  series of  basic errors,  something  sciencey  sounding about being on the wrong plane or something  with someone,  maybe  BWF? 

I should just ignore  it, right?

Anyway,  you sure did show him!! Outarguing  him and handing  him his ass, Scientist? No way! He was  just  nay  say trolling  your  correct  science and good evidence,  with his moronic  filibusters..

Seriously  Brian,  I want to learn how to be a genius detective  too.

It looks  such  great fun

What about the  perks? What about  the  chicks? I bet that  gasmask just drives them  wild. And just  wait until you tell them  you're the internet's  leading  authority on Prayerman  I bet they can barely  keep  their  knickers  on...Any health  benefits?,  remember us poor British bastards are saddled with the  NHS,  What about a pension scheme? No , wait, you must be getting your pension already,  right?

Does that mean you're only a part time  genius detective? Like a lollipop person? Scrub that thought,  what with those booby trolls and  unskilled liars who moronically  stuck you on their register,  I don't suppose  we'll ever get to witness  Brian Doyle,  the genius lollipop man of  Sanibel Island, but I'm certain it would have been quite the sight!! Inventing a whole new way of  crossing the road..

" Your  honour, if we could ask  credible  lollipop  persons they'd  agree that only a  highly skilled  lollipop  man would attempt to cross the road in front of oncoming vehicles,  you're  too unskilled to understand  why I moved the crossing point to a 4 lane interstate  highway "

With your ponytail stuck under your hat and your groovy lollipop,  I imagine it would have been tricky with Larrytrotter  though,  I'm not sure what the parents would have thought with Larry always trying to grab a crafty  lick of the lollipop mans lollipop!

Anyhoo  at least that's something we won't have to worry about. 

Incidentally do you have  Jimbo Baggins,  sorry Jim Hargroves  email address? What about John Armstrong,  or even John Butler.?.

Ive had a  bit of the old radical  reappraisal  regarding  H and L and alterationism  too, and I was wondering if you could possibly  clue me in

Makes sense,  going to the best and brightest for assistance. 

Maybe I'll head on over to acjfk,  it'll be really cool brainstorming with you and ole  Porcelain Throne . He/ she/ it is beginning to look like he's  auditioning for  Larry  Ts  old role, as the  geniuses  apprentice...mind you, he's  capable of coming up with some pretty  geniusy  stuff of his own...

Why waste my time  here? I mean it's not as if the folk here have ever really achieved anything,  right?

Time to get where the REAL research action is..

#brianisagenius

Just in case  anyone is wondering,  today  is NOT St Temazepam's  Day, the Scottish  April  Fool's  Day. 

I'm totally serious. Brian's skill,  and his correct evidence , have both convinced me..

As soon as I'm done with Prayerwoman I'm off to check out the  local  Creationists,  they seem like a pretty clued up,  sensible  crowd,  maybe  drop in at the  Flat Earthers too..

Maybe  get myself a bumper sticker made..

Sarah Stanton's  chest was as flat as the earth

Armstrong,  sorry , the God who made this flat earth in 6 days , and who  rested on the  7th, have mercy on us

Last edited by alex_wilson on Tue 09 Aug 2022, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

MY EPIPHANY  Empty Re: MY EPIPHANY

Tue 09 Aug 2022, 7:22 pm
Love it, Alex.

Tue 09 Aug 2022, 11:45 pm
Thanks Vinny. I'm glad you  enjoyed  it. 

Brian's entitled to his opinions,  but what he's most certainly  NOT entitled  to do is to make up a load of  ridiculous  claims,  and attempt to pass them off as correct evidence. 

His efforts  threaten to,  no, in fact  they DO, make a complete mockery of the entire  concept of independent historical research. 

Without question he's one of the most pernicious examples of an  internet conspiracy  theorist. 

The sort of character who actually  EXCEEDS the  most outrageous  mainstream media stereotypes 

His last ALL CAPS reply was,   quite literally , unbelievable. 

Chock  full of  absurd  distortions and  childish  lies. 

The whole magic camera  turns  grey hair black is a real doozy.  A complete and  utter fabrication.  Imho it is clearly an act of  total desperation,  fumbling for any reed  to cling onto,  no matter  how  brittle,  or how feeble,  in a last  ditch attempt to keep his rapidly  imploding  fantasy from crumbling away into nothingness. 

He obviously doesn't really give a fuck about the subject.  He just can't. If he did,  there's just no way he would behave like  this. In the final analysis it's all about Brian Doyle.  He doesn't care how many lies he has to tell,  how many  facts he has to twist and distort,  or how many people he has to smear..

So long as  he can  keep playing,  and keep  pretending..

Keep  churning out the turgid  rants and  self aggrandising  word  salads..

What pisses me off the most, along with his casual dishonesty and his readiness to  spread the most reprehensible  falsehoods about people who ive grown to respect ( I don't think much of James Gordon,  a petty minded hypocrite. A prig and a small man in every conceivable  sense,  but on that occasion  , banning Doyle,  he was absolutely spot on. The way I see it,  Brian left him with no choice. From his very first post he behaved like a condescending  prick, Doyle has managed to delude himself into believing his self proclaimed  skill gives him  carte blanche to behave however he likes, without any consideration for others, and with no consequences for himself ) is his utter lack of respect for anyone. 

He just doesn't give a fuck. 

His so called correct evidence is just downright insulting. 

Steely,  as usual,  was spot on. It's best just to laugh. I mean  that's what jokes are  there for,  to be laughed at, right?

Believe it or not,  I was more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If I genuinely thought he had a case I would have said so.

I try to see the best in everyone,  after all hate,,  and it's brood of lesser  relations, ultimately  harms the one foolish enough to waste his or her time hating. It gives me no pleasure to castigate Doyle,  or Donnie  Jeffries,  John Butler,  Jimbo Baggins,  the  venerable Professor Larsen and  Fezzo the Fez ( who has just reappeared,  on the Prayerman  thread of all places. As usual his attempts ( presumably,  as usual I haven't the foggiest  notion what the fuck he's  getting himself all Fezzed up about) to enlighten,  complete with  his familiar  panopoly of  visual aids,  ie  a load of squiggly  lines and  doodles that resemble the insides of the Blue period Picasso's  head , the morning after a bender with his Dadaist and  surrealist  chums) 

But , in the  vast majority of instances I don't think they leave me, or any self respecting  troll punk  for that matter,  with very much choice..

Oswald or not,  I believe  the Prayerman figure  represents the  last best chance,  his identity could be  THE spark that finally ignites the  conflagration. Or the key to the door, that despite over half a century of sometimes resolute  hammering,  has remained locked and barred..

If it turns out  NOT to be Oswald  , does it  make him any less innocent,  or any guiltier? Of course not.

In fact there's nothing to lose that hasn't already been lost..

But if it IS Oswald...

Imho what  Doyle is attempting to do is unconscionable . Attempting to  cheapen an issue as important as this, in the process  transforming it into some trasby  ego fuelled  circus..spreading,  or at least  attempting to spread,  blatant falsehoods. 

However I now realise that the joke was on me.i was just wasting my fucking time,  worrying his  bullshit might have some impact,  regardless of how ephemeral. 

Only people who were already convinced allowed themselves to be convinced by his correct evidence. 

Only characters hellbent on  denying the mere possibility .

Twats like that aren't worth bothering about

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 10 Aug 2022, 3:06 am
Think of Brian as a lab rat. You have the opportunity to study a guy who is too stupid to realize he's stupid.
Yes, he is a shit poster. But it's funny shit...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 10 Aug 2022, 3:11 am
Shit-poster and a liar what better combination is there.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Fri 12 Aug 2022, 2:22 am
Damn fucking right  Barto.

A shit poster and a liar nicely sums up  Doyle's  contributions to " research "

Of course  everyone is entitled to their opinions.  But , in the final analysis that's all they are.

Opinions. 

The likes of Doyle and Butler ( whose  performance over on the  Prayerman  thread is nothing less than  scandalous ) trying to pass off their  sloppy uneducated  guesswork and  opinions as fact , makes an utter mockery out of the entire notion of serious independent  historical research. 

Both have absolutely no qualms. Or any  respect,  for the subject,  for their fellow researchers,  and , least of all it seems,  for themselves. 

Trying to foist a garbled, incoherent  pot pourri of outright lies, clumsy misinterpretations and  horrendous sloppy  guesswork ( I mean  a gaggle of chimpanzees  hurling darts at random pages of the  Warren Report could come up with more accurate  results) as fact . Combined with the sort of juvenile arrogance most of us grew out of,  back in fucking kindergarten , I'm not ashamed to admit it makes me really angry. 

Especially when they focus their implacable gaze on a subject as potentially important,  and game changing as Prayerman. 

Butler's  efforts are worse than embarrassing. And no one can reason with him, simply because there is no point of reference. His ignorance is absolute. 

Here we have a self styled  photo analyst,  someone,  who,  in his own words  has solved the assassination,  by seeing what others missed, who lacks the  most rudimentary knowledge of the subject. He knows precisely nothing about photography.  The technological aspects,  or even things as basic as line of sight and perspective.

If he sees something he doesn't understand he automatically squeals " its fake"

Doyle is  Butler multiplied  a thousandfold. 

He's quite happy to spread the most pernicious lies, to maintain his illusory skills and  his all encompassing. fantasy.

The lie about  grey hair turning black was utterly outrageous. 

It was quite simply impossible for any camera,  much less the sort of top of the range models well established professionals,  who relied upon accuracy for their livelihood,  would use.

How could a camera,  for example,  differentiate between hair and skin tones? 

It's one of the most absurd lies ive ever heard. Prayerman's  hair is clearly  dark, it has fuck all to do with shade , or magical cameras. Even if Doyle's lies were true that would still leave his visibly receding hairline. 

I suppose the magic camera turned  Sarah bald too?

Look at the photo of  Mrs Stanton. To claim she is the Prayerman figure is patently absurd. 

It's worse than that. 

And as for that so called interview of his?

Trying  desperately to manipulate  2nd or 3rd generation  hearsay,  while taking advantage of the  interviewees  obvious lack of English language skills,  with leading question after leading question, was nothing short of despicable .

Doyle,  and his new playmate,  Porcelain Throne,  are a perfect match. Horrible  vulgar little scrotes , whose notion of research is trawling the web looking for dirt, in an attempt to disguise their deceit, and their shocking dearth of halfway  decent material. 

To read a fucking uneducated  ballbag  like Porcelain Throne  attempt to mock Greg's  health issues was utterly  repugnant. 

In the end all the most repulsive characters  gravitate towards  Doyle. Mean, petty , vindictive and most of all,  supremely untalented..

Robert Johnson  has got Doyle's number for sure. Linguistic Forensics  LOL..LOL indeed, theres no such fucking thing 

Just another lie cooked up to give our pernicious fantasist chum a little added gravitas. 

Just read the pair of them. Fluffing each others warped delusions. 

The  lack of self awareness and insight is simply staggering. To imagine the government would waste their fucking time dispatching  swarms of disinformation agents to counter their wonderful discoveries! 

Magic cameras,  Eddie Piper  sniper extraordinaire,  Tippit shot in Dealey Plaza,  the  bumbling  dumbling  doppelstiltskin  twins, HARVEY and LEE  , trying to escape the Depository,  with the assistance of  CIA agent cum warehouse  supervisor,  Bill Shelley,  not forgetting the piece de resistance,  the Z film is fake,  but I still use it as evidence to prove  Greer shot JFK..

All these gems , and an audience that sometimes reaches double figures..

Doyle  and  Butler  are  impediments,  a pair of buzzing  flies  drunk on the stench of their own shite..

Their sole purpose  it seems,  is to drag the rest of us, and research in general,  down into the gutter of their own malign imaginings. 

And Doyle  don't bother with another of your noxious word salads. Ive rumbled you and I'm  calling your bluff...Theres no use shrieking  " IVE TOLD ALEX" I because I  KNOW for a  100& certainty that your claims about magic cameras are nothing more than out and out  lies.

Have you  no shame? Have you  no integrity remaining? This case is immeasurably  bigger, and more important than you, or I or any forum, or any ego fuelled  delusions 

Don't you understand this?

If you have proof that says otherwise,  nows the time to get it out and  slap in on the virtual table ( as John Butler,  then  cruising  Gaydar  as Jeremiah  Pumpernickel,  a 34 year old muscle bound firefighter  from  Los Angeles,  said to his would be  chum)

If you are willing to nominate a  trusted 3rd party I'd be delighted to email you the results of my albeit  brief research into the subject. 

Saying that,  it didn't take much research to  debunk claims,  which were fundamentally  ridiculous. 

I don't give a fuck what you believe. About the assassination,  or about yourself. If you want to continue deluding yourself,  thinking you're  Sanibel Islands answer to Sherlock Holmes,  who has singlehandedly solved the assassination,  then good luck to you. No one who doesn't want help can be helped. And clearly you don't want help , to escape the nefarious web of delusion you've managed to wrap yourself in.

You're obviously quite content,  nurturing these fantastical concepts. 

What you do in the privacy of your basement is your own business ( and thank Armstrong  for small mercies)

But going around vandalising  the  internet,  even if it's only a festering backwater,  like acjfk,  is a whole other matter entirely. 

Without sounding like a pompous clod, or a graduate from the  Gilbride  School of Self Glorification , I think anyone who cares about this case, and how its perceived,  has a duty to challenge  both mis and disinformation. 

Not forgetting  plain old  bullshit..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 12 Aug 2022, 3:34 pm
Sky Throne .. Just another tosser. In real life he looks like Rick Moranis. Put him behind a keyboard and he believes he's Duane Johnson.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sat 20 Aug 2022, 6:17 am
BUTLER'S BUMPER  BOOK OF THE   BIRDS OF KENTUCKY 

FULLY  ILLUSTRATED  with diagrams  by Professor  F O Fez ( PhD LSD University  of Please Yourself  Southern California  M.A Oxon  Davidson  Professor of  Abstract Art and  Car Related  GIFS, Balliol  College)

WE PUT THE  ORAL INTO ORNITHOLOGY 

THIS WEEK'S  SPECIAL  FEATURE

THE TITS OF AMERICA 

THE LESSER SPOTTED TIT( Titticus Cubiculus Dos Hispaniolaes  Et Unus  Humungilus Dildaecus)

Otherwise  known as  Porcelain Throne. 

A small scrawny malformed  critter with bow legs,  lank skanky feathers,  coloured  shit brown,  with a  particularly  fetching  streak of  diarrhoea  yellow . Flies backwards. Often  defecates in its own  mouth. Indeed the  Lesser Spotted  Tits  diet is 95% faeces  based. 

As its name  suggests its natural habitat is the  stinking cubicles of public  urinals 

Preferring to nest at  the bottom  of the   most overflowingly  unflushable  receptacles.

Hence its  common name. 

And  by Sarah Stanton's  invisible  titties  are we talking  common..

Some  Ornithologists believe  it's  instantly  recognisable,  somewhat  idiosyncratic  call resembles the  full throated  belching of  an overaroused  whippoorwill. 

Others  strenuously  disagree. 

Believing  the cries,  DoorwaymanwasJoeMolinainaBillyLoveladyfacemask", "JDTippitwasshotinDealeyPlaza" " GreershotJFKbuttheZfilmisfake" and  its strange,  somewhat  dissonant  mating cry - said to resemble the  petulant  whining of a  60 year old manchild after mommy's  told him to clean  his basement,  and  get rid of the  towering  inferno of wanked out sports  socks and  badly  pulverised  full sized animatronic  Grace Slick  love dolls( with real  human  hair and  fully absorbent  orifices) before the social  services show up - 'itwazthejewswotdunnit ", are, quite literally,  uncatergorisable 

Porcelain Throne is the  sort of shrivelled desiccated  foul smelling  debris  , normally  found floating at the  very  bottom of a Porcelain Throne that hasn't been flushed for a  month or so..

A fucking  barely  educated  semi literate  virtual  thug. His risible  " theories " are bad enough Sort of semi jocular  inane  trash ,  sort of standard  basement  dwellers guff , the sort of  JFK assassination  finger painting  by numbers, perhaps  worthy of a  place on the  fridge,  beside  " two purple  hippos  playing  table  tennis "( the title of  John Butler's  latest  magnum opus on photo  alteration)

But  all this hapless  hilarity and  witless  japery  pales into insignificance..

Almost as  insignificant as the " man" himself...

What sort of  low life cunt tries to make  a joke( try being the operative word) out of someone's  serious health  issues.?

Is a quintuple  bypass really all that  funny? Is  someone's  potentially life threatening  heart condition  a fitting  subject  for  intended ( intended being the operative word) mockery?

Imho  Porcelain Thrones  utterly pathetic  attempt to  mock Greg's  medical issues  hit an all time  low. Lower than  Cory, lower than  Gilbride,  maybe  equal to  Jeffries  horrendously  dim witted stabs at holocaust denial, maybe equal to Doyle's  repellent  gloating..

Remember?

It must  have been the weight of all his genius  that caused Greg's  heart  attack. 

Porcelain Throne is  nothing more than  your average  internet lowlife . An utter non entity  who tries to make his nothing seem like something,  and nobody  seem like  somebody  ...simply by trying to make a whole  lot of noise on the  shittiest  most obscure  arsehole of a forum imaginable..

Honestly folks. Think about it for a moment. Think of any loved ones who have been  seriously ill. Try to recall  how you felt. 

Then try wrapping your head round the idea of some despicable  scumbag,  a low life  fantasist  trawling  around the sewers of  JFKdom,  trying to make a joke out of it..

Now to the  GREATER SPOTTED TIT ( hypocritus  illiteratatus,  probably  incontinentatus  too)

One of the  signs above the  ancient  Oracle at Delphi  read " Know Thyself "

Wise counsel. Then and now.

If someone over on the  13 inch head forum  started  writing  loquacious  satires, and  goofy  pastiche of well known  research  " personalities " , the very last  fucking thing I would do would be to make a hypocrite of myself by  complaining about it,  or attempting to  criticize  it..

What the FUCK  goes on in some people's  heads?

Here we have  this character,  one Sean Coleman  esq, author ( if such an  honourable word can be so despoiled by mere association) of some of the  most  mind numbing  banality,  semi coherent- and  semi illiterate- non sequitur , whose idea of  " research " seems to be  1 acting as some sort of fluffer in ordinary at an alterationists  orgy, uurgh  theres a  thought tae  put  ye  off yet haggis and neeps ( and  no  Brian,  haggis and neeps weren't an anti semitic  folk duo from the 60s , and  they  didn't  sing How I was  Robert  Shapiro'd into Submission) or 2 Dredging  up the  undead  zombie  remains of the most  hoary moth eaten conspiracy theories..Anyone  up debating  Bernard  Haire and the  2nd Oswald? Someone who has  contributed  precisely  nothing,  attempting to  criticize  others? 

What an absolute  joke 

Master Coleman's  , ahem, posts barely  rise above  the  megalolz  chatter if a TikTok  obsessed  tweenager 

Arguably  THE least  original,  least  inspiring  13 inch headite  attempting to  criticize  this forum is an absolute  joke. Almost as big a joke as the forum itself. Due, in many respects,  to pointless  non entities like Master Coleman. Cue ever so witty meme and a  sentence or two of  dazzling  monosyllabic  repartee. Coleman  may very well be the John Butler of the  English  language...

Constructive  criticism is one thing,  but before you  criticize  anything surely you should have tried to produce  SOMETHING? And not just a procession of empty  flatulent  guests, or tiny portions of  mouldy days old word salad..

And this clown has  produced  precisely nothing. Zero. Nadal. Zilch .

Fuck all.

A sad indictment of  so called  conspiracy research amongst our  13 inch headed friends. 

The all too common mixture of ignorance and arrogance. And, in this  particular  instance,  nothingness 

Sean, speaking  personally,  I insult your  fellow  forum members  because,  speaking frankly,  a good 95% of the  theories  you " debate " I find  insulting. 

I don't  have to make you  look like  fools, you do a bang up job of that yourself ( anyone  up for debating  Z film  alteration with Mozart's reincarnation?) I just  emphasize the  foolishness. 
If you  not happy with  childish rants, then  for fuck sakes  give me  something  remotely  adult to  rant about 

For once I have to agree with our Brian ( although I suspect the rationale may be somewhat different) Having  Professor Larsen as an administrator just makes a joke out of the whole thing. The guys nothing more than a walking  caricature. The personification of  delusional  online  conspiracy theorist.

What's next? John Butler- Picture  Editor? David Lifton- Agony  Uncle? Fezzo the Fez- Art Critic?

I didn't log on for a week or so,  and when I did, what did I  find?

The same old mindless ephemera. A bunch of  talentless  self satisfied  shmucks  chewing the  cud 

Some bellend  trying ( theoretically  of course)to argue that the Moorman Polaroid was  altered,  before  engaging in oh so serious  minded  dialogue  with  someone who claims to be Mozart's reincarnation. 

I feel  cruel  just for writing that. The poor woman is obviously in need of  serious help. But what do these bellends do? Enable  her tragic  delusions  in an attempt to  further their own conspiracy  fantasies..

Stick to passing  your monosyllabic  patties  with the  likes of  Butler and Larsen..

Stick to  debating  Z film  alteration and the  H and L fantasy..

If you think,  even  for one millisecond,  what  you and your  chums are  " debating " in any way  furthers research into the assassination,  then  you  are every  bit as delusional as some of  your  illustrious co religionists 

This forum  does  humour and  research. Its part of what makes it  so unique 

The so called  research  over there is a  joke, that's why people  laugh at you.

That's what  jokes are  for after all

If I rant on Sean it's only because I  care. I  get so sick of,  and  disillusioned  by , the shite I  see , on a  forum that  once really  mattered. The place has been  turned into a  parody . You lot make the assassination  sound  like the  punchline in some  dusty old half forgotten  joke... the subjects you  insist upon debating,  over and over  again,  with the  same dull drab po faced  witlessness , have the potential to make us all look like  jokes. What you do to Prayerman,  when you  deign to  debate it, makes me  cringe in horror. 

If you  care about the subject,  and I suspect you do, its almost as important to counter the lies and  debunk the  fantasies. How you all, in good  conscience,  deal with the likes of Butler,  Professor Larsen and the H and L everything is fake  brigade is beyond my childish  comprehension. 

I guess I'll  just have to stick to the  ranting and insulting and leave the  grown up stuff to you and your  13 inch  headed confreres 

Hey Brian,  any luck  finding the names of  those  cameras?

Or film stock?

Or contemporary  photographic evidence?

Have you found  Mrs Stanton's  cleavage  yet? Any sign at all? A big tit looking for  the vaguest trace of a tiny pair of  titties? Quite  ironic,  no? Quite alliterative  too( and  no Sean I'm  not talking about a Russian  dustbin. Check out  yooutube  mega lolz  or ask  John Butler)

Or are you just going to keep on making up stories?

Lie after lie after lie

Anything  that  pops into that ponytailed  head of yours..

Just to keep  your  preposterous  fantasies  alive..

Tbe best and brightest!! Good at linguistic forensics!!!

Brian,  I've reached the conclusion that you don't even know what  research is. Or entails. If your so called  historical interview was an example of your much feted  skills, then no wonder you are banished...to slither around at the very  bottom of a Porcelain Throne...

With Porcelain Throne..the lesser spotted tit  himself...

I've proved Prayerman  is  Sarah Stanton!! 

You  haven't the guts or the  integrity to answer any real questions. Or post the  photos  I asked you to post. 

You're  way too immature and too cowardly.

And quite frankly too stupid. 

So you'll  just do your usual. Hide behind  another  meaningless  word salad. 

Full of  empty boasts and faux braggadocio. 

You're  sunk and  you  know it.

Vinny

Sat 20 Aug 2022, 12:59 pm
I agree Alex. Lots of crazy stuff at the EF these days. Makes JFK research a laughing stock.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum