REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vape Boy Robbie

Postmaster General  Empty Postmaster General

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 7:55 am
Tom Gram is a researcher into the JFK assassination and in particular the P.O. Box 2915 of Oswald or "A. Hidell" where the alleged rifle was sent. Through Tom's research casts new light on some familiar and well-known anomalies involved with the Dallas post office, the testimony of Holmes, and the rifle mail-order--the lack of postal employee testifying to having conveyed a 5-foot package containing a rifle to "A. Hidell". Gram demonstrates from documents that Marina ordered the murder weapon which killed President Kennedy. Since Marina was Russian, LBJ and Hoover may have decided that was impolitic or would complicate matters--that is what Gram proposes as the rationale behind a "shaping of the evidence to fit", a different narrative of the paperwork in which it was Oswald through and through on the post office and rifle order. Change of addresses never filed and weird anomalies in hiding of order forms from a FBI informant Harry Holmes who testified about perjury in the post office to the WC who ignored it.

Out Of The Blank #1188 - Tom Gram
https://youtu.be/TleR_4N04TU
JFK_FNG

Postmaster General  Empty Re: Postmaster General

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 8:07 am
Thanks Robbie. To be clear, I wouldn’t say that Marina ordered the rifle - just that she absolutely had access to and was listed on the application for the P.O. Box, and the government buried every possible piece of evidence linking her to that box. The point is that she, or someone using her access, could have POSSIBLY ordered and/or received the rifle, and the WC etc. failed to investigate and deliberately neglected to entertain the possibility of anyone besides Oswald using P.O. Box 2915, to the point of destroying key evidence that would have dramatically altered the narrative of Oswald’s mail forwarding in 1963.
Vape Boy Robbie

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 8:10 am
JFK_FNG wrote:Thanks Robbie. To be clear, I wouldn’t say that Marina ordered the rifle - just that she absolutely had access to and was listed on the application for the P.O. Box, and the government buried every possible piece of evidence linking her to that box. The point is that she, or someone using her access, could have POSSIBLY ordered and/or received the rifle, and the WC etc. failed to investigate and deliberately neglected to entertain the possibility of anyone besides Oswald using P.O. Box 2915, to the point of destroying key evidence that would have dramatically altered the narrative of Oswald’s mail forwarding in 1963.
I just didn’t have a bio for him and found the best I could on a description of his work, in the chat I don’t think she ordered it either
JFK_FNG

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 8:46 am
Robbie Robertson wrote:
JFK_FNG wrote:Thanks Robbie. To be clear, I wouldn’t say that Marina ordered the rifle - just that she absolutely had access to and was listed on the application for the P.O. Box, and the government buried every possible piece of evidence linking her to that box. The point is that she, or someone using her access, could have POSSIBLY ordered and/or received the rifle, and the WC etc. failed to investigate and deliberately neglected to entertain the possibility of anyone besides Oswald using P.O. Box 2915, to the point of destroying key evidence that would have dramatically altered the narrative of Oswald’s mail forwarding in 1963.
I just didn’t have a bio for him and found the best I could on a description of his work, in the chat I don’t think she ordered it either

This is Tom by the way haha. All good. There’s not enough evidence to say Marina actually ordered the rifle, but before it was buried there was more than enough evidence to suggest that she - or someone using her access - could have been involved, and the government wanted nothing to do with it. It was all Oswald, all the way, no matter what, at the expense of the truth and a real investigation, to the point of burying, misrepresenting, and even materially altering key evidence.
Vape Boy Robbie

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 8:48 am
Postmaster General 
JFK_FNG wrote:
Robbie Robertson wrote:

This is Tom by the way haha. All good. There’s not enough evidence to say Marina actually ordered the rifle, but before it was buried there was more than enough evidence to suggest that she - or someone using her access - could have been involved, and the government wanted nothing to do with it. It was all Oswald, all the way, no matter what, at the expense of the truth and a real investigation, to the point of burying, misrepresenting, and even materially altering key evidence.
Postmaster General is the best title
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 8:57 am
Robbie Robertson wrote:
She and/or Ruth may or may not have ordered it, but she/they had the means and opportunity to do so. 

On the day the rifle was ordered, employer records show Oswald was at work. But on that date, Marina was picked up at the Neely St address by Ruth. What they did together on that day was only described in sketchy and vague terms. 

The only other time Ruth picked Marina up at that address was 8 days later on the 20th - the date the rifle was allegedly shipped from Klein's. However, she was not firm about that date. It was based solely on having Marina's name noted on that date on her calendar.  It is possible the notation was based on the belief or knowledge that the rifle would take take 7 or 8 days to ship. 

Whatever the case, picking Marina up on those 2 days and those 2 days only, is a pretty big coincidence.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Tue 16 Aug 2022, 11:53 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum